Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? (38181 Views)

What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? / What Phone Are You Currently Using? Pro's & Con's / Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Go Down)

Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by yinchar(m): 7:16am On Feb 09, 2013
@hotdiamond & @venorite, please I beg you in
the name of
God kindly send me the tweak my email is:
lovinyou_yinchar@yahoo.com....thanks.
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by brown3: 7:33am On Feb 09, 2013
Okeycima: and who told u is unlimited to downloading,I have finished mine with donloading of mobile movies,is no more downloading but I can browse.JUX WAITIN 4 IT TO EXPIRE SO I CAN DO D AIRTEL 3 MONTHS package
pls is airtel 3month unlimited data?
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by jaoniy2k(m): 7:41am On Feb 09, 2013
Hotdiamond: i use airtel 1200 for 15.7GB Valid till May 2014.

Bros I abeg open my eyes ooo!
jaoniy2k@yahoo.com
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by Hotdiamond(m): 7:52am On Feb 09, 2013
Since i started using airtel. My browsing experience has never remained the Same. It just keeps getting better by the day.

1 Like

Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by Kslib(m): 7:52am On Feb 09, 2013
Blackteeth: I am an airtel employee. Unfortunately we are putting an end to the improper use of the blackberry plan on other devices.
Be prepared to lose your money while trying to use the Blackberry APN illegally.
Mttsshheeew!!!! Fuuuck airtel and all telecoms companies... If you guys like,you should block it bbut know that we must always find a new way out.. Abu no be niaja we dey.. Cmon bring it on!!!!!
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by ijawkid(m): 7:56am On Feb 09, 2013
PalmTree: Airtel quarterly blackberry plan for just #2800, it does feel very good to browse freely without having to think about BIS for 3 straight months shocked shocked shocked...and guess what? You can also use the plan on your pc. grin

Can that plan work on android tablets??...if its possible can you please tell me how to go about it??
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by topdee(m): 7:57am On Feb 09, 2013
Hotdiamond: Since i started using airtel. My browsing experience have never remain the Same. It just keeps getting better by the day.

Pls send the info to my mail inbox, plssss

topd4eva@yahoo.com

Thanx
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by Hotdiamond(m): 7:59am On Feb 09, 2013
Okeycima: and who told u is unlimited to downloading,I have
finished mine with donloading of
mobile movies,is no more
downloading but I can browse.JUX
WAITIN 4 IT TO EXPIRE SO I CAN DO
D AIRTEL 3 MONTHS package
you don't have to wait for the expiry date to arrive before you resubscribe. When ever you exhust your data before the expiry date. Just send DEACTIVATE TO 440. Then subscribe again.
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by zubixlen(m): 8:17am On Feb 09, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]@ Goldtito
m using the mtn 2h trick. i dont pay for unlimited mb/gb since nov 2012. A guy in my area taught me the trick. And i can browse on pc/mobile without limit. Want d tip? Add me on fb/2go goldteeto.

Goldtito pls can u tell us the trick on how to use mtn sim to do it.(Zubixlen@yahoo.com)
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by tope777(m): 8:23am On Feb 09, 2013
AIRTEL 4G (1G BLACKBERRY)+(3G NIGHT PLAN) COST N3,700. ALL WORK FOR BOTH DAY AND NIGHT
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by Herbiorlah(f): 8:36am On Feb 09, 2013
pls can any1 give me names of sites where I can download good movies?
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by donbigboy(m): 8:37am On Feb 09, 2013
Pls Oga Hotdiamond goodmornin sir,abeg pls joor.
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by Serendipity: 8:41am On Feb 09, 2013
onthefence: Can be used on ANY phone that can browse
fhanks
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by luluosas(m): 8:44am On Feb 09, 2013
Before 23rd December, 2012, I was a regular subscriber to the Glo Always Micro of 200MB for N1,000. But, as from 23rd December, 2012, I started with Glo Coweek BB plan of 700MB for N400 on my Bolt Modem. After taht, I bought Glo Comonth of 3GB for N1,400 and now, I am using Glo Somonth BB plan of N1,200 for a data volume of 3GB on my Glo Bolt modem.
Surfing the net have never be cheap like this to me before. You can go to this thread and learn more how to use Glo BB plans on non BB devices https://www.nairaland.com/1140414/glo-blackberry-plans-phones-other
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by dawoyo(m): 8:45am On Feb 09, 2013
Hotdiamond: Since i started using airtel. My browsing experience has never remained the Same. It just keeps getting better by the day.

Got your mail, thanks a million!
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by EmmyDe25(m): 8:50am On Feb 09, 2013
raynold: no jons using same on my android
Chairman, how u do am jare.. Wanna do same for my phone. MTN just dey put straw for my crdt wit just a click on a app.
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by shanberry(f): 8:53am On Feb 09, 2013
Airtel BIS..
1) Load #1200..
2) Dial *440*4#
3) You'll get a Msg and also 1GB..
4) Insert sim in Modem..
5) Edit profile to - APN = internet.ng.airtel.com
6) Phone Number - *99#
7) Leave others empty..
cool Save and set as Default..
9) Connect..

GLO BIS..
1) Load #1200..
2) Text SOMONTH to 777...
3) You'll get a BB msg and also 3GB..
4) Insert sim in a Modem..
5) Edit profile settings to APN = blackberry.net phone number= *99#.. Leave others Empty..
6) Save - Set as Default - Connect..

MTN BIS..

This works with a VPN and its Unlimited.. A VPN costs #500 and gives u access to streaming online and downloading Heavy Data..

NB:: this is for PC users..
Mobile Users can always go to their connectivity settings and input those APN of a Thing.. It'll definitely work as long as u use the right settings.. Be it Android, Nokia or any Phone..
Enjoy..

4 Likes

Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by EmmyDe25(m): 9:01am On Feb 09, 2013
nnalove: have been trying it yet it refused to subscribe wat is happening now. Is not Bis to 440 again if it has changed tell me
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by EmmyDe25(m): 9:01am On Feb 09, 2013
nnalove: have been trying it yet it refused to subscribe wat is happening now. Is not Bis to 440 again if it has changed tell me
Oga, send BCM to 440
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by Chitexs250(m): 9:03am On Feb 09, 2013
ajasa4link:
4ck ur company and all other network providers who have been exploiting us. U decide to cater for d browsing needs of bb users and leave out other phone users to pay exhorbitant prices for less data bundle. Must me buy a crappy phone like bb because we want to enjoy much data bundle? Try and include other phone users in ur unlimited data plan and see if u won't be having more customers subscribing to it legitimately.....
100% likes
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by EmmyDe25(m): 9:07am On Feb 09, 2013
Herbiorlah: pls can any1 give me names of sites where I can download good movies?
300mbfilms.com shud serve u well.
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 09, 2013
HOTDIAMOND HELP A BROTHER OUT WITH THE AIRTEL. STUFF... MARSHPEARL49@GMAIL.COM
thanks in anticipation.. smiley wink
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by ijawkid(m): 9:10am On Feb 09, 2013
Tinyemeka: Glo Comoth BIS. 3GB data @ N1400 per month. On my Galaxy SII. grin

Please exactly how do I get my bb glo plan to work on my android tab...please help asap...I hate using BB these days....grin
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by shanberry(f): 9:13am On Feb 09, 2013
For those of y'all asking for settings on Android.. Just Subscribe - go to Your internet connectivity settings - create a new profile or edit an existing one - just change the apn - usernames or passwords should be empty.. For airtel APN = internet.ng.airtel.com. Glo APN= blackberry.net.. Just try and navigate to the connectivity section of ur phone or try using yo phone manual to know how to access it..

Cheers..

1 Like

Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by Chitexs250(m): 9:15am On Feb 09, 2013
dawoyo:

Got your mail, thanks a million!
Help a brother here by sending me the tweaks also thanks in advance
Chitexs250@gmail.com
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by sonickay(m): 9:16am On Feb 09, 2013
Hotdiamond, pls my email is sonickaybid@yahoo.com, u get mouth, i expet ur tweek.tanks man
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by ConcernMan: 9:16am On Feb 09, 2013
tolsaac: I beg how can one watch you tube withoout extra chargesany1 with usefull information

There is an alternative way one can watch youtube contents without paying a penny. Instead of buffering the video you can just download it. Simply copy the name of the content you saw in youtube. I didn't say you should copy the address, copy just the name. Then go to duoberry.com, paste and search the name. The video you saw in youtube will automatically appear. Click "download" and get the content. The quality of video in this website is impeccable. Very sharp
Please note: when you click download you have to exercise a lot of patience because it takes a while before you will see the save option. Please just wait. Good luck.
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 09, 2013
oba2flex: Airtel's 3 months subscription @ N2,800.U'll forget about subscription for a while.
pls how many Gigabytes
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by Saintigk(m): 9:27am On Feb 09, 2013
@diamond and venorite,
pls send me tweaks available for any ntwk.
heroicman4u@yahoo.co.uk
God bless us.
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by DatIgboboy(m): 9:30am On Feb 09, 2013
China telecom, 1yr none stop internate for just $60.
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by Dinvestanl: 9:32am On Feb 09, 2013
@hotdiamond and venorite; pls send me the tweak , dinvesta@yahoo.co.uk

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23)

Whatsapp Introduced "Pin Chat" - See Features / All About P5 Mini / How To Identify An Original Power Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.