Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Nigerians Will Ask For Jonathan In 2015 — Okupe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Will Ask For Jonathan In 2015 — Okupe (6399 Views)

Who Will Ask Obasanjo To Shut Up? - Shehu Dikko / Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet / A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Will Ask For Jonathan In 2015 — Okupe by shamson: 4:09pm On Feb 09, 2013
GARRI (x7):
Who's the best liar amongst the 3:

A. Doyin Okukpe

B. Reuben Abati

C. Labaran Maku

Let X = A* B *C then

X = ABC

It hard to separate the component, this men are jobbers
Re: Nigerians Will Ask For Jonathan In 2015 — Okupe by shamson: 4:20pm On Feb 09, 2013
Bambela: Yes Okupe is sincere in what he said. GEJ can't fixed what Buhari and his likes have destroyed years ago within these few years he just spent and I believe he is gradually improving in his tasks. The devil you know............these conglomeration of thieves that form APC are ever dangerous more than PDP.what improvement has taken place in Lagos state apart from Agbero turned task force? Check other states that are governed by these political parties and tell me the deffrence. GEJ your performance is all we need and that is the determinant factor. One with God.........
You are a great this disappointment for the above comment and I'm very sure if people of osun, oyo, edo,lagos,ekiti should laid hand on you, their spirit and the spirit of those your yeye pdp government had killed (dead or alive) shall forever punish you and those of you that have brought this mess upon the masses of this country.
And Hope you say ameen after reading this.I prayed to the heavenly Lord to rule your live the way GEJ and his cronies rules this country!!!
Do I here you say ameen
Re: Nigerians Will Ask For Jonathan In 2015 — Okupe by mbhs139(m): 4:26pm On Feb 09, 2013
slim fit :

Furthermore, don't you know that going to nda is like going to university.

Are you serious? Never knew Buhari went to the NDA o!

The NDA is a military university. Most of these children are too young to know that.
Re: Nigerians Will Ask For Jonathan In 2015 — Okupe by Bowwow11(m): 6:41pm On Feb 09, 2013
what was GEJ achievement since he entered office? May be is d new teriorist group wich is boko haram member distroying d land wt all sort of violence all over d country. let us just pray dat we shuld all survive till d tenure of GEJ will be over GEJ is a failure to Nigerians as a whole!!!
Re: Nigerians Will Ask For Jonathan In 2015 — Okupe by ba7man(m): 6:51pm On Feb 09, 2013
glen87: what was wrong in all he said. All this people that base only in Lagos and watch only LTV. I pity some of you cos the more you talk, the more disgraced and disappointed you will be.
Naaahhh....I watch DSTV and CNN is my favorite channel. I see how foreign countries handle their issues smartly and yearn for Nigeria to do the same.
Re: Nigerians Will Ask For Jonathan In 2015 — Okupe by ibrahym47(m): 7:32pm On Feb 09, 2013
GEJ2015= notin will work till 2019 in 9ja
Re: Nigerians Will Ask For Jonathan In 2015 — Okupe by justineu(m): 9:39pm On Feb 09, 2013
If they mistakely allow buhari to seat at dat throne dat mean boko boys will be our military men!! For sure
Re: Nigerians Will Ask For Jonathan In 2015 — Okupe by Mylove55(f): 10:31pm On Feb 09, 2013
Okupe is just right,a man dat is discipline,sincere.dat is d man everyone want.to kil coruption,disciply those thievs like obj yesterday men and GeJ today men.he wil rule a term and brid young generation to take over,like madela and jerry Rawlins.we need buhari.
Re: Nigerians Will Ask For Jonathan In 2015 — Okupe by simdam500(m): 11:03pm On Feb 09, 2013
But the opposition is saying that the country is drifting…
(Cuts in) Yes, the country is drifting towards success; the country is drifting fromhopelessness; the country is drifting fromlack of focus; the country is drifting fromlow power; the countryis drifting from the danger of food crisis towards progress, towards substantial improvement in power supply, towards a transformation in agricultural production and the lives of every citizen of the country.
Re: Nigerians Will Ask For Jonathan In 2015 — Okupe by simdam500(m): 11:07pm On Feb 09, 2013
But the opposition is saying that the country is drifting…
(Cuts in) Yes, the country is drifting towards success; the country is drifting fromhopelessness; the country is drifting fromlack of focus; the country is drifting fromlow power; the countryis drifting from the danger of food crisis towards progress, towards substantial improvement in power supply, towards a transformation in agricultural production and the lives of every citizen of the country.
Re: Nigerians Will Ask For Jonathan In 2015 — Okupe by Hardfact: 7:17am On Feb 10, 2013
Yes, Puppet T.B. Okupe has spoken!
Re: Nigerians Will Ask For Jonathan In 2015 — Okupe by Hardfact: 7:17am On Feb 10, 2013
[Double Post]
Re: Nigerians Will Ask For Jonathan In 2015 — Okupe by ddeola: 3:06pm On Feb 10, 2013
Can someone please tell this political jobber to go and sit down before that his pot belly bursts suddenly !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of Nnpc Newly Appointed Managing Directors- (federal Character) / Insurgents Not In Control Of Any Nigerian Territory, Buratai Insists / Dot in a circle: See Photo Of A Pastor Wearing Onye Dot Polo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.