Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

We As Nigerians Are So Empty - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We As Nigerians Are So Empty (503 Views)

#thelist Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Await Buhari's Ministers / #northerners Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Buhari's Appointments / Photo Of The Day As Nigerians Await The Announcement Of Election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We As Nigerians Are So Empty by nath0507(m): 8:13am On Feb 09, 2013
Abeg my people can someone help me with this question oh. Why is it that as Nigerians all we know how to do is run our mouth about how bad things are in nija but nothing is ever done about the stuation. This problem happens day in day out, year in year out. Shit its been happening for years and we are still complaning. When r we as nigrians gonna come together, rally against the nigerian corrupt politicians, both new and old, the ones currently in office and the ones aspiring to get into office our greedy politicians that have turn the giant of Africa into a third world country. When are we going to stop living in fear. When r we going to say enough of the bull and request for change. Lybia and Egypt rose up against their government because they were tired of empy promises, they wanted a better life for themselves and their children.They were tired of the rich getting richer and the poor getting poorer. If both of these countries could do it, then why cant we do the same. I am in no way calling for violence but abeg my people,enough is enough its time for change. Lets stop with the talk, instead lets get up n do something about it, maybe when they c an uprising the all will sit up. We know that the reason why this is happening is cause we just talk.
Re: We As Nigerians Are So Empty by outrage: 8:17am On Feb 09, 2013
Vote mega party.

(1) (Reply)

Insecurity Not Peculiar To Nigeria-ado Bayero / Nigeria INEC - Opposition Parties Will Need New Identity For APC / Shiites Want Police Protection from Sunnis - in Britain...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.