Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,018 members, 7,845,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Micostar Mall Has Made It Easy For Nigerians To Shop Abroad From Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Micostar Mall Has Made It Easy For Nigerians To Shop Abroad From Nigeria (523 Views)

Obiano Inspects Worldclass Onitsha Mall- Pix / Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation / Fayemi Sends Six Students To Study Abroad From Own Purse. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Micostar Mall Has Made It Easy For Nigerians To Shop Abroad From Nigeria by hardrockbaba: 8:17am On Feb 09, 2013
MicoStar Mall(www.micostarmall.com)has really made it easy for Nigerians to shop abroad from Nigeria. They were recently rated as the safest way for Nigerians to shop abroad from Africa. It is nice to know that an international company based in US have seen that Nigerians are not all 419. I hope they keep up their services and Nigerians don't abuse their service. I am really impressed with their service. I don't have to wait to travel abroad to do my shopping anymore.

(1) (Reply)

Campaign Against 1yr Total Darkness And NEPA Wickedness At Olorunshogo Axis IB / I Was Treated Abroad For Cancer, Governor Chime Reveals / Governors Dare Bombs To Attend Apc Talk In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.