Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,257 members, 7,853,280 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:33 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (663369 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:39am On Aug 04, 2013
@henrimoto.....you want Justwise to open the gates of heaven for only you?...what about the other chiefs?...dont let me get angry today ohhhhh,.....every high chief in the palace will all follow me to enter heaven, it is the best palace to be, where you get to meet your MAKER and CREATOR......lolz......enjoy your sunday at church.... cheesy cheesy cheesy
henrimoto: igweeeee! i greet. good morning to every royal member of dis great palace. happy sunday to everyone of us. @goodtalk. how is our new born baby doing..? beta greeting to u. @justwise. our super c.s.o. i greet! you are on your way to church.. ok. i pray d good lord to open d gates of heaven 4 you and me, just like u open d gates of heaven 4 our igweee d other day...smiles. @dr. dre. dr. dre 'my friend' i great! * se u remember dat 'udeme my friend' advert! on tv, b4 u left nigeria...? lolz ve a wonderful sunday! @samee72. i nakwana ki..! ya jinki ? ya gida ? ya oga na...? lafia koo.. we thank d lord. happy sunday to uu! @ d rest dat i didnt mention here, make una no vex o...wait 4 d part 2 of my sunday greetings. eeheee! less i 4get, @valentony.. bros. how are u doing? longest time.... u dont even come to d palace to do hand shake or even say hallo! to d igwee and his chiefs. lets hear 4rm youu.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 6:40am On Aug 04, 2013
@ Ogakaptakpata
Now my eyes are open!

@ Henrimoto
Ha! You tricked me! That's why you are calling me your 'friend' abi? I know what to do. Not going to be your 'customer' again after this time lol
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by CaptJHMiller: 1:51pm On Aug 04, 2013
Please is this also a student thread for inquiries or its just for people traveling for business and pleasure?
thanks in anticipation.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 04, 2013
Thanks for the prompt response Igwe..I really appreciate this. To be honest I can only afford extra $1200 after paying for my flight ticket which I learned from Emirates airline will be around $1000 because it is high season now. Do you advise I still go ahead with traveling to dubai with the just extra $1200 because I am doing this alone or otherwise?.
2) Is there any other document I should bring along except from my passport, visa, flight ticket and acads certificates...I mean do I need like yellow card or so?..Thanks once again

ogakpatakpata: Dubai is damn expensive, hold as much cash as you can, you cant predict how long you have to wait to secure a job, program your mind for 2months, and extention of visa is between 800 to 1000dhs, it is better you come with enough cash, than when you arrrive you start calling for cash from Nigeria, l have seen lots of guys in that predicament.......
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bobkezel(m): 3:27pm On Aug 04, 2013
where is the catholic church located in dubai. i have not been to church since i came here.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 04, 2013
@michaelcu.......you don't need vaccination card popularly called yellow card, all you listed below is enough, as regard your cash of $1200, l think it is enough if you find a job immediately you arrive which l do pray happens,but,also factor the time it might take you to secure a job,supposing it spills into the second month,you will have to pay rent for another month, feed yourself,transport and network /searching for jobs, furthermore, you will have to extend your visa, which will cost between 800 to 1000 dhs which is about 45,000naira,again, supposing you find a job and they are demanding for cash like is happening now in Dubai, how will you deal with that? so this are the different scenarios you have to factor into your equation, $1,200 dollars is good if you find a job within 1month,but,if it goes beyond 1month,you will need more than that,if l where you, l will prepare for 2months........enjoy your weekend and wishing you a safe arrival to the emirates!! smiley smiley...
michaelcu: Thanks for the prompt response Igwe..I really appreciate this. To be honest I can only afford extra $1200 after paying for my flight ticket which I learned from Emirates airline will be around $1000 because it is high season now. Do you advise I still go ahead with traveling to dubai with the just extra $1200 because I am doing this alone or otherwise?.
2) Is there any other document I should bring along except from my passport, visa, flight ticket and acads certificates...I mean do I need like yellow card or so?..Thanks once again

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by FBICIA(m): 8:26pm On Aug 04, 2013
Igggggwwwweeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!! May you walk and never stumble

Have been away for a while.............
Goodtalk tanks brother! Its noted!
Just4jesu, blaze, kaliphate et al una weldone

To our latest member, latest chief DR. Dre you have come at the right time....... I tink the title is too long and I think we should call DR Dre Baale sorry igwe I know you had concluded and ratified the title just my view though

@dr dre I have a lot of questions but tanks for all ur submission

Tell us more about the accommodation thingy provided by company or rented, shared rooms, facilities there, how much is rents over there? And some other issues about accommodation.
How abt certificates?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 10:35pm On Aug 04, 2013
@FBI/CIA, welcome back..
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Truckpusher(m): 10:44pm On Aug 04, 2013
justi4jesu: @FBI/CIA, welcome back..
Babe aw far? cheesy
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by goodtalk(m): 11:02pm On Aug 04, 2013
bobkezel: where is the catholic church located in dubai. i have not been to church since i came here.
nkwa nu! is that all you can share with us? abeg furnish the house with your story so we can learn from your experiences and peradventure we might tell you where to find the catholic church you earnestly desire! angry @igweeeeeeeee i greet u kindly peruse and revert if necessary!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by goodtalk(m): 11:16pm On Aug 04, 2013
FBI/CIA:

To our latest member, latest chief DR. Dre you have come at the right time....... I tink the title is too long and I think we should call DR Dre Baale sorry igwe I know you had concluded and ratified the title just my view though

Tell us more about the accommodation thingy provided by company or rented, shared rooms, facilities there, how much is rents over there? And some other issues about accommodation.
How abt certificates?
you have been away for a while abi? i assume on security matters? were you the agent detailed to monitor snowden? the man that licked American secrets and now hiding in moscow airport? enough said, anywhich way welecomeback!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 11:26pm On Aug 04, 2013
@ FBI/CIA
U are welcomed sir. Prices differ depending on location & type of building / apartment. In a decent location, a room starts from around 1500qrs upwards. Semi furnished 2 bedroom apartments start from around 5000qrs. The law says not more than 4 persons to a room but people go beyond that.
The accomodation provided by companies depends on the position of the person. It's usually shared accomodation except for mid & high cadre staff. Some have very nice ones while some are not so good.

Nigerian certificates are still accepted here to a large extent. People however run several certificate courses/trainings here to upgrade themselves to boost their c.vs. NEBOSH is about the most popular as there are quite a good number of Nigerians working as safety officers/managers. There are also courses related to Quality Assurance, Quantity surveying, etc. For medical & health related line of jobs, there's an exam that must be taken which run by the Supreme Health Council. These are just a few as there are others I may not have heard of myself.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by FBICIA(m): 12:49am On Aug 05, 2013
@just4jesu tank you ma
@goodluck yes o have been away!

@Dr. Dre tanks for ur insight hope dose courses aren't that expensive?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 2:02am On Aug 05, 2013
It depends on the type of training/course. While some are as low as around 7k naira, some can cost over 300k naira
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:10am On Aug 05, 2013
@fbi/cia.........amen,welcome back to the palace!!
FBI/CIA:

How abt certificates?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:12am On Aug 05, 2013
@goodtalk.......you are on point, how is your new baby?....
goodtalk: nkwa nu! is that all you can share with us? abeg furnish the house with your story so we can learn from your experiences and peradventure we might tell you where to find the catholic church you earnestly desire! angry @igweeeeeeeee i greet u kindly peruse and revert if necessary!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:15am On Aug 05, 2013
@goodtalk......l have replied your mail,can you check the email address on your signature profile and reply back?......since your PM is not working.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:17am On Aug 05, 2013
@Dr.Dre.......how is everything with you in Qatar,l guess you must have been so busy lately?....
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 4:27am On Aug 05, 2013
FBI/CIA:
@just4jesu tank you ma
@goodluck yes o have been away!

@Dr. Dre tanks for ur insight hope dose courses aren't that expensive?
You're welcome...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 4:50am On Aug 05, 2013
ogakpatakpata: @Dr.Dre.......how is everything with you in Qatar,l guess you must have been so busy lately?....
I'm fine thank u sir. Why do u say so? Do u think I should appear more in the 'palace'?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 6:35am On Aug 05, 2013
gud morning! igweee and otun-bale,justi4jesu, goodtalk,and fbi/cia, and to all d royal members of dis great palace.... have a wonderful week ahead of u. cheers! (chairs/tables)
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:37am On Aug 05, 2013
Yes, your presence is needed more in the palace as regard more updates generally on Qatar, from your post, l think there is no much difference between Qatar and UAE, they operate almost the same/similar system, and they are quite different from other countries like Europe/North America and Asia that his **Grace** has enabled me to visit.....one major difference l noticed about Qatar is the 5yr work visa, whereas UAE has the 2yr work visa,but, they also have longtime residence/visa's for business investors and property owners.....the palmwine you sent to me will soon be exhausted, can you send some to me,because am expecting some visitors and dignitaries to pay me visit during this festive period, the calabash you sent to me was fresh,l need more of that to keep me active in the palace,although,some of the princess in the palace like justi4jesu doesn't like me taking too much palmwine,but,l got no choice,tradition demands it....what do you think?....
Dr. Dre:

I'm fine thank u sir. Why do u say so? Do u think I should appear more in the 'palace'?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:38am On Aug 05, 2013
@henrimoto....good morning,hope you prayed for the palace in church yesterday?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by blaze007(m): 9:04am On Aug 05, 2013
Hapy gud morng 2 d igwe. My felo chiefs, henrimoto, goodtalk, fbi/cia, peace, dr dre (baaleee), kaliphate, and other members of d palace (even d 1ce i cant rememba). Dis week is blessd. Where is velon2ony? I ve nt seen him in d palace.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 05, 2013
@blaze007...good morning, have a wonderful week ahead.....Thanks a bunch..**winks**
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 9:50am On Aug 05, 2013
henrimoto: gud morning! igweee and otun-bale,justi4jesu, goodtalk,and fbi/cia, and to all d royal members of dis great palace.... have a wonderful week ahead of u. cheers! (chairs/tables)
Have a wonderful week ahead too henrimoto...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by FBICIA(m): 10:12am On Aug 05, 2013
Tanks igwe
@baale of qatar tanks, I need to ask this like how many days will it take to sign the offer letter, process the visa and send it to Nigeria plus the ticket

Tanks henryMOTOR I photocopy u
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by goodtalk(m): 3:30pm On Aug 05, 2013
ogakpatakpata: @goodtalk.......you are on point, how is your new baby?....
@ igweeeeeeeee! Live forever! My baby is doing well! Thank u for t'he show of love! And also Henrimoto, FBI/CIA,Samee72,justi4jesu,Dr Dre,Emamos and a host of others asking always about OUR BABY! God bless u real good. @igweeeee peruse and revert! God bless every!!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 05, 2013
@goodtalk........Amen to your prayers,wishing you all the best and favours with the arrival of your baby, l am yet to see the calabash of fresh palmwine from you,l guess you have done the naming ceremony, the council of chief and elders are waiting for fresh palmwine.........hope l get it in the next 3days...lolz
goodtalk: @ igweeeeeeeee! Live forever! My baby is doing well! Thank u for t'he show of love! And also Henrimoto, FBI/CIA,Samee72,justi4jesu,Dr Dre,Emamos and a host of others asking always about OUR BABY! God bless u real good. @igweeeee peruse and revert! God bless every!!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Yinkagbo(m): 7:30pm On Aug 05, 2013
praises,glory and adoration belongs to God.....my frnd has gotten a job and he signed the agreement letter today....but one thing am not clear about is that I asked him about the medical,and he did tell me that it will be done after he comes back from exist and again I asked him that since he has a month left to the expiration of his visa that hwy can't he stay till the his working visa will be tru.he said base on law,he must exist dubai before the labour office can process it....igwe,justi4 other members pls sheld light on dis.....
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by emmausa: 7:32pm On Aug 05, 2013
Thanks be to God! I have finally found help! Pls my fellow brothers my story is long but for christ sake i have been duped and cheated twice by an agents to process qatar working visa. For two times i was duped of 1millon. Now i need help, i want to get working visa to qatar n a work. Am a business man. Pls any one in qatar to help me find a sponsor plsss help ur brother. I strongely belive this is my last bus stop. Thanks for ur reply
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 7:33pm On Aug 05, 2013
FBI/CIA:
Tanks igwe
@baale of qatar tanks, I need to ask this like how many days will it take to sign the offer letter, process the visa and send it to Nigeria plus the ticket

Tanks henryMOTOR I photocopy u
There's no specific time frame if the person gets the job from Nigeria because as u know, different types of documents will be processed by the company's HR department. The pace of work differs from one company to another. Also if the is being 'arranged' for the person, the timeframe depends on the person doing it from here. Signing of offer letter will be done when the person gets here. Some companies don't even bother with that as all they interested in is ur money. From the time the documents are filed with the government here for issuance of visa, it can take 2 to 7 days or more depending on many reasons. Sometimes an embargo might be placed on visa so things can get really slowed down. Air ticket differs from one airline to another. If u book early ahead of ur travel date, u pay less. Turkish airline is quite cheap. U can get that for less than 95k even with a week travel date booking sometimes. Saudi Airline is very cheap but they only operate from Kano airport. They charge about 40k or thereabout.

@ Ogakpatakpata
I'd be more present hopefully from now. Picked up a better phone I had sent to me today at the post office. I spend most hours out of the house so I hardly use the pc. I'm supposed to even make a physical presence in ur palace in September as I'm meant to attend a world business conference in Dubai but won't be able to make it down. Hopefully, I'd visit one day. As regards the palm wine, allow me to remind u that I brought milk in plastic bottles the other time instead of palm wine inside calabash lol.

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (401)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.