Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,114 members, 7,852,772 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:07 AM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (663351 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 05, 2013
Yes he will exit,......but he was not totally correct about the employment visa law, YOU CAN RECEIVE YOUR EMPLOYMENT VISA BEFORE YOU EXIT,IT IS THE BEST,l HAVE SEEN IT HAPPENING OVER AND OVER AGAIN SEVERAL TIMES WITH LOTS OF GUYS, you must exit Uae if you are offered employment visa,but, it is a dicey situation, sometimes people exit and the company forgets them and employ new set of candidates,it is better to get your employment visa before you exit, although,some companies are sincere, they will eventually send you the employment visa,but,l prefer you hold the visa in your hands,exit and re-enter with your employment visa...... furthermore ,you can either exit to kish,your home country or Bahrain....
Yinkagbo: praises,glory and adoration belongs to God.....my frnd has gotten a job and he signed the agreement letter today....but one thing am not clear about is that I asked him about the medical,and he did tell me that it will be done after he comes back from exist and again I asked him that since he has a month left to the expiration of his visa that hwy can't he stay till the his working visa will be tru.he said base on law,he must exist dubai before the labour office can process it....igwe,justi4 other members pls sheld light on dis.....
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 05, 2013
@emmausa.......if you can rewind this thread and go back a bit and read, you will discover that your questions concerning Qatar visa has been thrashed and is currently been thrashed on this thread, getting a sponsor from Qatar will depend on several factors like Dr.Dre has elucidated,again from the look of things,Qatar visa seems to revolve around agents, your best bet is to be recruited or shortlisted by a company from Qatar or else you will be at the mercy of agents and guymen.........
emmausa: Thanks be to God! I have finally found help! Pls my fellow brothers my story is long but for christ sake i have been duped and cheated twice by an agents to process qatar working visa. For two times i was duped of 1millon. Now i need help, i want to get working visa to qatar n a work. Am a business man. Pls any one in qatar to help me find a sponsor plsss help ur brother. I strongely belive this is my last bus stop. Thanks for ur reply
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 05, 2013
@Dr.Dre......will be glad to receive you in Dubai,well hope you will visit some other time and when you do come, maybe l might give you one of my emirati princess in the palace to follow you to the palace in Qatar, you know, tradition allows me to have so many queens and princesses in the palace, l hope they are not reading this ooooo, l dont want a fight with me when l get back to my inner chambers,l still need more of those fresh milk from you, they where so rich and nice, infact, l shared some to the palace chiefs and advisers, so send more plastic bottles to me before friday........am expecting it to serve my guest that will be visiting me..lolz
Dr. Dre:

There's no specific time frame if the person gets the job from Nigeria because as u know, different types of documents will be processed by the company's HR department. The pace of work differs from one company to another. Also if the is being 'arranged' for the person, the timeframe depends on the person doing it from here. Signing of offer letter will be done when the person gets here. Some companies don't even bother with that as all they interested in is ur money. From the time the documents are filed with the government here for issuance of visa, it can take 2 to 7 days or more depending on many reasons. Sometimes an embargo might be placed on visa so things can get really slowed down. Air ticket differs from one airline to another. If u book early ahead of ur travel date, u pay less. Turkish airline is quite cheap. U can get that for less than 95k even with a week travel date booking sometimes. Saudi Airline is very cheap but they only operate from Kano airport. They charge about 40k or thereabout.

@ Ogakpatakpata
I'd be more present hopefully from now. Picked up a better phone I had sent to me today at the post office. I spend most hours out of the house so I hardly use the pc. I'm supposed to even make a physical presence in ur palace in September as I'm meant to attend a world business conference in Dubai but won't be able to make it down. Hopefully, I'd visit one day. As regards the palm wine, allow me to remind u that I brought milk in plastic bottles the other time instead of palm wine inside calabash lol.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 6:39am On Aug 06, 2013
Yinkagbo: praises,glory and adoration belongs to God.....my frnd has gotten a job and he signed the agreement letter today....but one thing am not clear about is that I asked him about the medical,and he did tell me that it will be done after he comes back from exist and again I asked him that since he has a month left to the expiration of his visa that hwy can't he stay till the his working visa will be tru.he said base on law,he must exist dubai before the labour office can process it....igwe,justi4 other members pls sheld light on dis.....
Having his medicals done after he comes back from exit doesn't make sense to me, the essence of the medical after signing his employment letter is for the company to know whether he is healthy and fit before the company can proceed to get his Employment visa, so he has to submit his medical report before exitting unless otherwise...then when he resumes office, he has to go for another medical arranged by the company in order for them to proceed with his residence visa processing. While most companies carry out 2 medical test before exitting and after exitting is because some people present forged medical test results in the 1st medical carried out personally by the employee, so when you come back to Uae the company conducts its own to be sure of your previous claim of fitness. About waiting for the Employment visa before exit is always advisable, it varies with companies, some companies insist you exit before they proceed with the processing of ur employment visa but some other companies you can still be in the Uae whilst they process it as long as your visa is still valid.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Yinkagbo(m): 8:40am On Aug 06, 2013
Ogapak and justi4,much love to u...thanks so much for the info...I think one day I will be more useful here to contribute my dubai experience as u guys are doing.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 06, 2013
@Yinkagbo............thanks for your kind comments, will be expecting you in the palace....cheers!!!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 10:12am On Aug 06, 2013
Yinkagbo: Ogapak and justi4,much love to u...thanks so much for the info...I think one day I will be more useful here to contribute my dubai experience as u guys are doing.
You re welcome Yinka!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Optimisticgondy(m): 11:52am On Aug 06, 2013
ogakpatakpata: @Yinkagbo............thanks for your kind comments, will be expecting you in the palace....cheers!!!
Igwe..I would have mailed you but I have been having problems accessing my mail. I'll mail you with my other email. How is everyone in the palace doing?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by cydophobia(m): 12:10pm On Aug 06, 2013
Hi Ogakpatakpata,Justi4jesu,Dr Dre and other contributors in the palace.You guys are doing a great job here.

I need to clarify things here.

I intend to relocate Dubai by Dec this year,but my Passport will expire next year May.

My question is this
1.Can i apply for the visa by Nov and choose Dec as my departure date
2.Is Dec a good time to travel to dubai considering the weather,chances of getting job etc

Your contribution will be highly appreciated.

Thanks All
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Riskymallam: 12:25pm On Aug 06, 2013
Hello, I've been following your posts, congratulations on the job offer. Please What's the minimum qualification before one can apply? I'm thinking of relocating to Dubai.

justi4jesu: I don't apply online, I buy their job newspaper here but d interview was an open one for anybody so a friend told me about it and I decided to try my luck.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 06, 2013
@cydophobia.......you can apply for UAE visa anytime you wish, getting employment can happen anytime for anybody,even as tight as the ramamdan was,some people still got jobs,your destiny and star is different from everybody,ask your creator to guide you and never anchor your trip base on weather conditions or what happens to anybody, everything depends on the **GOD factor** or what people call **LUCK**.......but make sure your passport will be valid at least 6months on arrival or best bet seek clarifications from Etihad airlines,the rules keeps changing...........enjoy your day!!
cydophobia: Hi Ogakpatakpata,Justi4jesu,Dr Dre and other contributors in the palace.You guys are doing a great job here.

I need to clarify things here.

I intend to relocate Dubai by Dec this year,but my Passport will expire next year May.

My question is this
1.Can i apply for the visa by Nov and choose Dec as my departure date
2.Is Dec a good time to travel to dubai considering the weather,chances of getting job etc

Your contribution will be highly appreciated.

Thanks All
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 06, 2013
@Risky mallam, the minimum requirements according to UAE LAW is your waec,ssce or neco certificates, but ,if you do have OND,HND,BSC or higher qualifications is also a plus ,but,again, everything depends on the **GOD FACTOR** or what some people call luck..........goodluck....
Risky_mallam: Hello, I've been following your posts, congratulations on the job offer. Please What's the minimum qualification before one can apply? I'm thinking of relocating to Dubai.

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 06, 2013
@optimisticgondy......am fine,same with all the palace chief, you have been away for too long ohhh, l hope you wont allow me impose a fine of 3kegs of palmwine on you...lolz...will be expecting your mail...enjoy your week!! cheesy cheesy
Optimisticgondy: Igwe..I would have mailed you but I have been having problems accessing my mail. I'll mail you with my other email. How is everyone in the palace doing?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by cydophobia(m): 1:54pm On Aug 06, 2013
ogakpatakpata: @cydophobia.......you can apply for UAE visa anytime you wish, getting employment can happen anytime for anybody,even as tight as the ramamdan was,some people still got jobs,your destiny and star is different from everybody,ask your creator to guide you and never anchor your trip base on weather conditions or what happens to anybody, everything depends on the **GOD factor** or what people call **LUCK**.......but make sure your passport will be valid at least 6months on arrival or best bet seek clarifications from Etihad airlines,the rules keeps changing...........enjoy your day!!

@Igwe thanks for your response,may God continue to strengthen you...Amin.

Cheers!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 2:32pm On Aug 06, 2013
Risky_mallam: Hello, I've been following your posts, congratulations on the job offer. Please What's the minimum qualification before one can apply? I'm thinking of relocating to Dubai.

Thank you Risky...you can apply for jobs with either ur ssce or Bsc or any other qualification you have, some jobs require minimum qualification as ssce while others require Bsc, it depends on the kind of job.Before relocating, get yourself prepared with your certified certificates. Goodluck
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 06, 2013
@cydophobia...........on behalf of the entire palace,l say Amen to your prayers.....cheers!!!!
cydophobia:

@Igwe thanks for your response,may God continue to strengthen you...Amin.

Cheers!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 3:36pm On Aug 06, 2013
@ Ogakpatakpata
Good day. Lol. I hope ur women won't send u out of the palace if they see ur comments o. About the types of visa thing, Dubai is slightly better than here. At least over there, they have investors in mind very well. People can to a large extent own properties. Here, it's not that easy. I'm hoping that in the not too distant future, Qatar will be more open to the outside world like Dubai especially with the new ruler.
Hope I've not missed out any questions.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 06, 2013
@Dr.Dre....you are really spot on with your assessment, UAE is freer and more open to global investors than Qatar, l think it will take time for Qatar to be as free and opened as the UAE,maybe the 2022 world cup might be a channel to showcase Qatar to the outside world and l also think the new ruler will like to implement wide social and pragmatic economic changes to make Qatar like the UAE, for the princess, no issues, justi4jesu and others wont be angry. lolz
Dr. Dre:
@ Ogakpatakpata
Good day. Lol. I hope ur women won't send u out of the palace if they see ur comments o. About the types of visa thing, Dubai is slightly better than here. At least over there, they have investors in mind very well. People can to a large extent own properties. Here, it's not that easy. I'm hoping that in the not too distant future, Qatar will be more open to the outside world like Dubai especially with the new ruler.
Hope I've not missed out any questions.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 4:15pm On Aug 06, 2013
Yeah but I think it will happen long before the world cup thing. They've made very huge investments over the past 10 to 15 years and there's no way they'd make those investments worth it if they maintain a closed system as this. Let me point out two huge examples for u. The world market and the new airport. The market will rival that of Dubai. It's touted as being one of the biggest (if not the biggest) in the world. The airport also is a massive project. They've been constructing it for about 8 years now & honestly the end is not in sight yet. I've not been to many big airports around the world yet but this will make many airports around the world run for cover when it finally opens. About $16 billion has been pumped into it and they are still doing more. Considering these 2 examples, I think we may see a change in how things run here within 3 to 5 years as they will need to attract millions of people from around the world.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 06, 2013
@Dr.Dre....thats good to hear....but UAE, seems to have a cutting edge over Qatar, and l think it will take a long time for Qatar to be like the UAE, similar multi-billion dollars projects are springing up across the UAE on a monthly basis, and l think the freedom here which is more than Qatar is a plus to the UAE, as most investors will always want a free society void of stringent and draconian laws to operate from.......with time Qatar will get there!!...
Dr. Dre:
Yeah but I think it will happen long before the world cup thing. They've made very huge investments over the past 10 to 15 years and there's no way they'd make those investments worth it if they maintain a closed system as this. Let me point out two huge examples for u. The world market and the new airport. The market will rival that of Dubai. It's touted as being one of the biggest (if not the biggest) in the world. The airport also is a massive project. They've been constructing it for about 8 years now & honestly the end is not in sight yet. I've not been to many big airports around the world yet but this will make many airports around the world run for cover when it finally opens. About $16 billion has been pumped into it and they are still doing more. Considering these 2 examples, I think we may see a change in how things run here within 3 to 5 years as they will need to attract millions of people from around the world.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 5:23pm On Aug 06, 2013
I don't think they want to be like UAE literally. I feel they just want to be unique in their own way. Remember they used to part of that place. Time will tell where they eventually put themselves. As for UAE, I suspect the 'law of diminishing returns' may catch up with them sometimes in the future. Just a thought. I don't mean to sound negative.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 06, 2013
@Dr.Dre........well understood, we shall see how it plays out between the 2countries in the future, l was reading an article this morning and they really scored UAE high,not because am here,but, they gave so many comparisons between UAE and so many developed economies like Europe, America and Asia, more especially from the global recession eating up so many countries and they concluded that UAE was able to put so many economic shock absorbers in place, which seems to be helping them........l hope they sustain it?
Dr. Dre:
I don't think they want to be like UAE literally. I feel they just want to be unique in their own way. Remember they used to part of that place. Time will tell where they eventually put themselves. As for UAE, I suspect the 'law of diminishing returns' may catch up with them sometimes in the future. Just a thought. I don't mean to sound negative.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ebonypon: 10:19pm On Aug 06, 2013
Good day to all the great members of this palace. pls am new in this group. I'm a nurse and i wish to come and work in Qatar.So pls i need information on the requirements needed to practice there as a foreign nurse. i hv heard of prometric exams buh i need details. pls kindly give me clues on hw to go abt this. Ur responses will be highly appreciated. T
Thanks in advance. Ebonypon.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by FBICIA(m): 10:28pm On Aug 06, 2013
@baale tanks for ur powerful submission
@oga goodtalk you are welcome
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 11:04pm On Aug 06, 2013
@ Ebonypon
Welcome here. I assume u are a female nurse. Try & search the internet for as many medical line vacancies in Qatar as possible. Female visas are usually more expensive and scarce to arrange through companies. As for the exam, it is organized by the Qatar Supreme Health Council. I can't remember the exact amount but will ask around and get back to you with anything I get on it. All the best.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 6:03am On Aug 07, 2013
FBI/CIA:
@baale tanks for ur powerful submission
@oga goodtalk you are welcome
oga fbi/cia. i greet dis morning! igwee, otun-bale, and other royal chiefs and members of dis palace. @ebonypon,welcome ohh? rest ur head, we ve capable heads here dat can give u d required info. u need.( our otun-bale, d igwee of dis palace is there, even our lolo 1 (euromoney) is also a nurse..welcome! i like female nurses, especially wen they re in there white and white gown.. if u meet d ones dat well 'loaded with d gift of d creator'* front and back* even when u are nt seriouly sick, u will ask d doctor to give u an emergency 3 days bed rest. lolz, hahahaha. @ebonypoc, hope u are 1? * there is even dis notion dat beautiful nurses help their patients to recover quick..!* lolz...hahahaha. and now to u @ fbi/cia.. biiko,pls . when u re calling d otun-bale of dis palace...plsss, try to always put dat 'otun' there! d title is nt complete without d 'otun' being added to it.. infact, instead of u to just say 'bale' u can just say 'otun'...preferable! it's nt easy to b d right hand man of d igwee! ve a nice day jare everybody.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by goodtalk(m): 6:11am On Aug 07, 2013
ogakpatakpata: @goodtalk........Amen to your prayers,wishing you all the best and favours with the arrival of your baby, l am yet to see the calabash of fresh palmwine from you,l guess you have done the naming ceremony, the council of chief and elders are waiting for fresh palmwine.........hope l get it in the next 3days...lolz
Igweeee 1 the greeat king that puts all his enemies to flight, i greet u! all chiefs and royal elders of the kingdom i greet all of una! igwe kindly receive on behalf of the kingdom 100 kegs of pami (palmwine) and 1 cow for your enjoyment.(he details his boys to bring in the kegs and drag the cow into the palace) i would have loved to provide some ,ogogoro,shepe, kin kin or Akpovin for the igwee to rinse his mouth but our king needs the clarity of mind always to rule the kingdom!

@ Dr Dre! i have been thinking, this your cow milk presentation to the igwe is no longer acceptable to the palace!! e no dey dirty eye! the tin no dey high the chiefs. so please detail DHL or FEDEX to fly in some strong stuff from africa or else where if not possible from Qatar! angry a word is enough for the sharp!!

igweeeeeeeeeeee live forever!

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 07, 2013
@henrimoto........you never seem to amaze me, am glad we have you in the palace,sometimes when am stressed out with palace activities, just reading your post energises me,you are indeed a blessing to this kingdom and humanity,keep on keeping on,the sky is certainly not your limit ***BUT YOUR STEPPING STONE***......cheers!!!
henrimoto: oga fbi/cia. i greet dis morning! igwee, otun-bale, and other royal chiefs and members of dis palace. @ebonypon,welcome ohh? rest ur head, we ve capable heads here dat can give u d required info. u need.( our otun-bale, d igwee of dis palace is there, even our lolo 1 (euromoney) is also a nurse..welcome! i like female nurses, especially wen they re in there white and white gown.. if u meet d ones dat well 'loaded with d gift of d creator'* front and back* even when u are nt seriouly sick, u will ask d doctor to give u an emergency 3 days bed rest. lolz, hahahaha. @ebonypoc, hope u are 1? * there is even dis notion dat beautiful nurses help their patients to recover quick..!* lolz...hahahaha. and now to u @ fbi/cia.. biiko,pls . when u re calling d otun-bale of dis palace...plsss, try to always put dat 'otun' there! d title is nt complete without d 'otun' being added to it.. infact, instead of u to just say 'bale' u can just say 'otun'...preferable! it's nt easy to b d right hand man of d igwee! ve a nice day jare everybody.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 07, 2013
@goodtalk..........l cheerfully receive the cow and 100 kegs of palmwine from you, this will certainly help to entertain all the council of elders and dignitaries visiting the palace regularly, **ogogoro** will be too strong for me, l wont mind for a small foreign brandy..lolz.......@Dr.Dre........you can see the palace advisers complaining of your milk, so l mandate you within 7days to send some foreign brandy to the palace, except you want me to begin my 14days journey without water and food to the arabian desert, and whatever happens as a result of this, the palace in Qatar will be liable...lolz....
goodtalk: Igweeee 1 the greeat king that puts all his enemies to flight, i greet u! all chiefs and royal elders of the kingdom i greet all of una! igwe kindly receive on behalf of the kingdom 100 kegs of pami (palmwine) and 1 cow for your enjoyment.(he details his boys to bring in the kegs and drag the cow into the palace) i would have loved to provide some ,ogogoro,shepe, kin kin or Akpovin for the igwee to rinse his mouth but our king needs the clarity of mind always to rule the kingdom!

@ Dr Dre! i have been thinking, this your cow milk presentation to the igwe is no longer acceptable to the palace!! e no dey dirty eye! the tin no dey high the chiefs. so please detail DHL or FEDEX to fly in some strong stuff from africa or else where if not possible from Qatar! angry a word is enough for the sharp!!

igweeeeeeeeeeee live forever!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by dapelua(m): 9:20am On Aug 07, 2013
help me again oo i neva receive my visa in my mail oo..plz can anyone tel me wots goin on or any delay @ dubai visa center...2day is 7th workin day i appy 4 d visa...or let me say since last week monday i appy..waitin 4 reply
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 07, 2013
Did you apply for the visa directly from Dubai?, or you applied through etihad or emirates airlines in lagos, a slight delay could be possible because of the ramamdan,but again, you ought to have received the visa between 5 to 7days from personal experience and what the writer has seen with other guys.......give your contact person a call and find out why the delay.....goodluck
dapelua: help me again oo i neva receive my visa in my mail oo..plz can anyone tel me wots goin on or any delay @ dubai visa center...2day is 7th workin day i appy 4 d visa...or let me say since last week monday i appy..waitin 4 reply
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by dapelua(m): 9:40am On Aug 07, 2013
tanx @ ogakpatakpata but can i track my visa online nd wic site do i go nd wot information do i nid 2 track..tanx once again

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (401)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.