Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,527 members, 7,865,188 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:39 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (664692 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 24, 2013
l dont want to discourage you;but, from all you have narrated so far, this smells like a scam from the pit of hell, l think you better listen to all the suggestions given to you by the house,it is better you tell the agent or whatever he calls himself to do the right visa for you from Qatar, than for you to go, waste your money and regret your trip, .....goodluck.....
Luvly devin: I called the agent and told him everything that is happening, he told me that everything would be okay on Friday that the person I saw his information on my visa number that we are on same group, he further said he is collecting some percentage on him, that he would give me another code, I know this sounds some how but I just need to wait till the date cause my old boy (dad) is involved, abeg house una Don see something like this this before
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 9:11pm On Aug 24, 2013
peaceheartt:

Tnx Igwe, was bereaved hence my absence frm d palace, bt I'm bak now.......life goes on!
hello bro. sorry 4 d loss. may d gud lord grant u and ur family d fortitude to bear dis.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 9:21pm On Aug 24, 2013
Luvly devin: I called the agent and told him everything that is happening, he told me that everything would be okay on Friday that the person I saw his information on my visa number that we are on same group, he further said he is collecting some percentage on him, that he would give me another code, I know this sounds some how but I just need to wait till the date cause my old boy (dad) is involved, abeg house una Don see something like this this before
o' boy, no dey ask dis kind question! dem dey tell u say na like dis yeye agents dey take nack people wicked akpa-koo, u still dey ask weather we don see dis thing b4. friday no b next tomorrow oo! na almost a week 4rm now.. i pray say make e b dreamland u and dis ur agent dey.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Yinkagbo(m): 9:24pm On Aug 24, 2013
ogakpatakpata: @yinkagbo.......for this comment, l impose a fine of 14 cows, 14 kegs of palmwine, 14 native cock,14 native goat; all must be delivered at the arabian desert by 2am midnite when you arrive......lolz.....when are you hitting town? and hope you have made arrangement for shared accommodation before your arrival?.....l hear from a close friend that 3guys arrived and are yet to get accommodation, so it is better you start ahead of time , except you want to relax in the desert my usual spot,but since l have imposed a fine on you, l wont allow you come to the desert because you might reck havoc with all the royal queens around.....lolz..

All shall be done as ur lordship pleases... by the way,igwe,do u want to do iwuye ni...?I can see igwe scratching his head for the meaning of iwuye....lolz
Hoping to receive my visa on monday...and I will book for flight immediately..- am hoping to leave on wed sha...inshallah..an arngement as been made tru a blooda for the accomodation..its 8. Guys in a room and 200usd for the two months,which means I will not be staying in an hotel...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 9:57pm On Aug 24, 2013

Well, there is no two way about Qatar visa. If you checked again and it came up with another person's details, the visa isn't for you. You won't even be allowed to board from Nigeria with it ideally. I restrained myself from saying things from the very first time you mentioned your visa arrangement cos you said the person is your dad's friend cos I didn't want to make a mincemeat of your defense of the agent. Now it's clear beyond all reasonable doubt that the visa is fake and he is even more heartless making you travel all the way down to Abuja to get that piece of paper you can even check on your phone in the toilet and print out within the airport on your way out of the country. It's just sheer wickedness. However, there are a few possibilities. The visa might have been done in your name but later canceled and transferred to another person. What usually causes this is people not paying the company here the balance of the visa after they have released to the contact person here. Another reason may be that the company that did the visa has trouble with the immigration and got shut down so all the visas under that company becomes invalid. These are just a few of the what can happen if at all ur agent did the visa in your name in the first place.

henrimoto: o' boy, like play- like play, dem dey tell u say na one-chance bus u enter so, u no gree. u say na church bus. e don dey clear 4 ur eyes naw! another 600k + gone! 600k no b beans! dr. dre, igwee and royal chiefs. God bless u all
Funny how you can create jokes out of the most dire of cases...you are truly a palace jester

goodtalk:

@ Dr Dre! Chief i greet u! i have been thinking about the numerous problems our Qatar intending brothers face because the visa is not as easy and straight forward as the Dubai visa. if not for the restrictiveness associated with the affairs of the thread i would have recommended an open approach for Qatar enthusiasts, the suggestions might have helped a few to escape the precarious situation Luvly devin is currently facing.

Dr Dre! tell the house what else they can do! this is an open forum, the people will judge you based on the assistance you can render! hit the nail straight up! its better in the open rather than in the dark of PMs

Sir, I didn't ask him to send me a picture of the said visa for any negative reason. Just don't want him to share his private details publicly as the picture would reveal his full name, passport number, date of birth amongst other things.

When I discovered this thread, it was clear that nothing in the realm of agent activities would be tolerated. I am not an agent. I only joined the discussion so as to guide people who are interested in coming over here or trying to know the true state of things here before they fall into the hands of agents. Several people through this thread have sent me private emails asking me to help them get Qatar visa but I politely directed them back here reminding them that such was not the intention of setting up this place. It would be embarrassing when they come back here to say Dr. Dre got them Qatar visa.

As for 'hitting the nail on the head', the unfortunate truth is that there's no way of getting of getting the Qatar work visa without having someone on ground here. The companies deal with people they can see directly. That is why agents here and back in Nigeria have been feeding fat with the whole thing. The best that can happen to anyone is for the person to meet someone that would be at least honest enough to do the visa at a not too high price. Expecting anymore than that from the person is just a long shot. I paid 200k to a complete stranger I found through the internet and waited for 6 months before my visa came out after which I paid the balance within 2 days with immense pressure that my visa would be cancelled. Before you say 'wow' at that, it's just a tip of what I went through before I got where I am today.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 10:18pm On Aug 24, 2013
Adonis4u:

Thank you very much sir. What about the Muritala airport? What should I expect? Please am a first time traveller.
U are welcomed sir. The criminals manning our exit gates are the airport would definitely want to give you a shake down. Just be confident and make sure all your papers are ready. They will come up with all sorts of silly reasons why u should part with some money. My advice is get there very early and stand ur ground as they may plan to waste ur time.

ogakpatakpata: @Justwise & Dr.Dre.......this is serious oooo!!!; why will an agent go to this extent to harm his fellow brother? considering the fact that his father must have spent so much for this trip, l hope the visa is not fake, if not it is really sad and unfortunate

Ogakpatakpata, it's really unfortunate and sad what people can do to their fellow man just to get money out of them. I told him straight up that it was all 'packaging' immediately he mentioned he was going to the embassy to collect the visa. I even promised lunch if EVERYTHING his agent said turns out to be true but he sounded confident in the person cos of his relationship with his dad. I'm sure he knows better now.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:38am On Aug 25, 2013
Good to hear about the accommodation arrangement;wishing you a safe trip/arrival.....on a lighter note,what is iwuye?lolz
Yinkagbo:

All shall be done as ur lordship pleases... by the way,igwe,do u want to do iwuye ni...?I can see igwe scratching his head for the meaning of iwuye....lolz
Hoping to receive my visa on monday...and I will book for flight immediately..- am hoping to leave on wed sha...inshallah..an arngement as been made tru a blooda for the accomodation..its 8. Guys in a room and 200usd for the two months,which means I will not be staying in an hotel...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:53am On Aug 25, 2013
@Dr.Dre........well said; l really sympathise and empathise with the guy and also his Dad, considering that so much must have been spent to procure this so called fake visa, more especially the relationship the guy said existed between the agent and his Dad, personally, l had my fears when he mentioned agent, but ,he sounded very confident of the agent based on the relationship the agent has with his Dad, even when he mentioned going to Abuja, l knew this is all packaging to make it look real, although, l am not in Qatar but l have friends there and l know to get to Qatar you must be sponsored by a company, trusted family member or a Qatari national; l hope the agent is able to rectify this damage or alternatively return the money to the family of this young man;

Let me also add that l have received threatening mails in my inbox which i have deleted from different people l dont even know, some are threatening me with death based on what we have been able to do here, some are accusing me of opening up so much about UAE VISA and how to obtain it, and of recent you can also see the false accusation openly in the forum against me by wicked agents, l have received encouraging mails from the managers of Nairaland/forum and they all know that am just a subject of attack by wicked agents who are not happy with all l have done here...
Dr. Dre:

U are welcomed sir. The criminals manning our exit gates are the airport would definitely want to give you a shake down. Just be confident and make sure all your papers are ready. They will come up with all sorts of silly reasons why u should part with some money. My advice is get there very early and stand ur ground as they may plan to waste ur time.

Ogakpatakpata, it's really unfortunate and sad what people can do to their fellow man just to get money out of them. I told him straight up that it was all 'packaging' immediately he mentioned he was going to the embassy to collect the visa. I even promised lunch if EVERYTHING his agent said turns out to be true but he sounded confident in the person cos of his relationship with his dad. I'm sure he knows better now.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by millogeo: 6:16am On Aug 25, 2013
Hello house... thanks for ue contribution so far on this partiicular thread. I hv a 5yrs work permit to qatar and my flight is for saturday.. Am in need of accomadation.either a shared room or a bed space.. pls its really urgent..My friend just told me it will be difficult staying with him as his company will not welcome dat for now...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 6:41am On Aug 25, 2013
@ Ogakpatakpata

Judging by the said relationship between his dad & the agent, there was really no cause for him to fear ordinarily but the mention of embassy was a big red flag from the beginning. He might still be able to salvage the situation if he can get through to the man.
The visa through a family member is usually a visit visa valid for 6 months. That in itself is quite a different ball game.

About the emails, good to hear u get commending ones. I've been thinking of adjusting my account setting as I intend to remain as anonymous as possible. GOD help us all

@ Millogeo

Good for u. Just one question. What part of Nigeria are U from sir? I just need to know so as to guide with some few details. All the best.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 7:00am On Aug 25, 2013
Some agents are really heartless sha, while will a normal human being give a wrong visa to his client, knowing fully well he will get into trouble if he presents it at the airport. its so sad...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 25, 2013
@Dr.Dre.......l also hope he will allow his conscience to guide him to remedy this ugly situation,money is not easy to get anywhere,not even in developed economies, l have been there so l know what am talking about, it is really painful to spend a colossal amount of money, all based on trust/relationship, only for it to end up like this, l hope the agent is reading this.

Again, as regard adjusting your profile settings, l think the way the forum is structured,we cannot really do much because genuine travellers will continue to bombard you with PM, especially if they don't want to disclose private issues in an open forum, we shall continue to have funny characters coming with different ID's to wreck havoc, dent/damage and assassinate the characters of people doing wonderful work here, the moderators,super moderators know and l think they are smart enough to see when a false allegation is coming from the pit of hell. l have received tons of mails from people all over the world commending me for the good work we have done here, some have sent mails to me telling me how l saved them from losing millions, just recently, l met a young man in Dubai, he told me an agent charged him 1.5million naira for a UAE VISIT VISA that cost $100,but, he was so lucky that he came to this forum and read all the infos we have posted here and he was able to avoid the agent, infact he was so happy and thanked me for all we have done, when l see testimonies like that, l am encouraged..
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by millogeo: 7:26am On Aug 25, 2013
@dr dre..Thanks a bunch..am based in ibadan but frm delta state..pls i need prompt assistance ..Regards
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 8:50am On Aug 25, 2013
millogeo: @dr dre..Thanks a bunch..am based in ibadan but frm delta state..pls i need prompt assistance ..Regards

Ok sir. I don't mean to sound rude but I hope u are not onijigbon. Many of us here are weary of living with certain types of people. Nevertheless, I'd make a few moves on it only because getting to the airport here without where to go is increasingly becoming dangerous. There are people 'hunting' for such people.

justi4jesu: Some agents are really heartless sha, while will a normal human being give a wrong visa to his client, knowing fully well he will get into trouble if he presents it at the airport. its so sad...

Aunty Justi, the visa might actually have been done in the first place. However, the problem would have arrived from here. There may have been a default in the payment of the balance to the contact person here or the company that did the visa hence a cancellation. If that is the case, sorry to say, he can't get his money back...at least not from the contact person or company here. Let's keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best for him.

@ Ogakpatakpata

I love to hear success stories like this. If u hear what some people went through to get here, u will marvel. Some pay as much as over 1.5million for visa alone with all sorts of promises only to get here and get stranded at the airport while waiting for the said company vehicle.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 25, 2013
Good day house,I have been in qatar for a month and I must tell you,if you don't have a house here,its a big problem.the place isn't a bed of roses as well,as for those seeking for bed space ,there are few available for nigerians but its expensive tho.all the best ma people
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 12:32pm On Aug 25, 2013
kaliphate: Good day house,I have been in qatar for a month and I must tell you,if you don't have a house here,its a big problem.the place isn't a bed of roses as well,as for those seeking for bed space ,there are few available for nigerians but its expensive tho.all the best ma people

Ha! U finally showed up after a while. Hope u've been good. Do well to share ur experience so far with the house if u don't mind. How's ur job hunt going too? All the best.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 1:24pm On Aug 25, 2013
@All,

Please no dropping of contact details here, use the nairaland email system to contact whoever you want to contact.

Thanks.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by millogeo: 1:52pm On Aug 25, 2013
[quote author=Dr. Dre]

Ok sir. I don't mean to sound rude but I hope u are not onijigbon. Many of us here are weary of living with certain types of people. Nevertheless, I'd make a few moves on it only because getting to the airport here without where to go is increasingly becoming dangerous. There are people 'hunting' for such people.

@Dr DRE..
hello sir,am not troublesome if that is what u are asking oooo... i am married with two kids with great sense of responsibility.. Thanks for ur prompt and anticipated support...we will get to meet one of this days so u can profile me urself..Regards
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by millogeo: 1:55pm On Aug 25, 2013
kaliphate: Good day house,I have been in qatar for a month and I must tell you,if you don't have a house here,its a big problem.the place isn't a bed of roses as well,as for those seeking for bed space ,there are few available for nigerians but its expensive tho.all the best ma people

@ Kliphate.. thanks for ur response on d issue of accomadation. i will like to know d range of rent one can get for a bedspace and d availability or probably enlighten me further. my flght is slated for saturday plsss
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by millogeo: 2:15pm On Aug 25, 2013

@ Kliphate.. thanks for ur response on d issue of accomadation. i will like to know d range of rent one can get for a bedspace and d availability or probably enlighten me further. my flght is slated for saturday plsss
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 25, 2013
@Dr DRE

And house pls I need an urgent reply.I was asked to book flight first by an agent before the procesing of my visa, that's not so clear to me..... Thanks very much
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 25, 2013
You don't need to book flight before processing your visa.your agent sounds fishy
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 25, 2013
Am sorry for posting my details without notification.please my people,a lot has been happening in qatar becos of bad agents from nigeria,most people get stranded at the airport cos of this,if you wanna confirm if your visa is real,you can do it yourself,just go to www.moi.gov.qa.also allow your agent to clarify your accommondation before leaving cos the accommondation here is very high.all the elders in the house,I salute una,and thank you buchi,I can now read my pm.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Luvlydevin(m): 3:25pm On Aug 25, 2013
Hmm, the agent thing done tire me self, he still day tell me say on Friday everything go da normal, he say him go give me code make I wan use doe everything sounds fishy but I go wait cause my dad told me so na him be my oga @the top, the total money for the visa na 650k minus other things For the fake visa I go just pretend say na mistake he take give me this chinko visa, b4 on Friday if nothing happen I go forgot my oga @the top, do waiting I suppose Don do with criminal, cause 650k no be beans, Igwe I endoff my capito @ dre may you walk and never stumble and even if you stumble you will stumble untop olasis (money)
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 25, 2013
You are welcome; l hope and pray everything is resolved peacefully........enjoy your weekend!!!
Luvly devin: Hmm, the agent thing done tire me self, he still day tell me say on Friday everything go da normal, he say him go give me code make I wan use doe everything sounds fishy but I go wait cause my dad told me so na him be my oga @the top, the total money for the visa na 650k minus other things For the fake visa I go just pretend say na mistake he take give me this chinko visa, b4 on Friday if nothing happen I go forgot my oga @the top, do waiting I suppose Don do with criminal, cause 650k no be beans, Igwe I endoff my capito @ dre may you walk and never stumble and even if you stumble you will stumble untop olasis (money)
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Yinkagbo(m): 4:13pm On Aug 25, 2013
@oga,Iwuye is Coronation........so u wonna use all those things u requested from me for it?no wahala,I just hope etihad will b able to carry them sha....
I called the man incharge my processing he told me that still awaiting my visa from immigration....mean y tomorrow will be the 6th day..hope not getting late.cos I think it sud be 5 working days
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 4:21pm On Aug 25, 2013
@ Millogeo

Okay sir. Good to hear u have a very good sense of responsibility. I guess u read between my lines very well for u to have come up with such a response. I owe u lunch when ever u arrive lol. I'd get back to u by tomorrow morning or if u want to go with Kaliphate's arrangement, no problem. Just let me know. All the best sir.

@ Kaliphate

Which area of town do u stay if u don't mind my asking.

@ Obricado

To start with, let me really be sure about something. Are u a female as shown in ur nairaland account? No offence intended pls. Then I don't really understand what u mean by saying "based on where I am". That aside, ur agent is simply trying to defraud u by asking u to book a flight before processing a Qatar visa for u. Also, what kind of visa are u planning to process? So many questions up there for u to answer. Do well not to miss out anyone and give as much details as u can so as to help guide u to the best of my abilities. All the best.

@ Luvly Devin

Well, I really don't know what magic ur agent is performing but Qatar visa isn't rocket science. It is either u have it or u don't have it. I suspect he wasn't aware that the visa has issues before giving it to u. For the fact that he made u travel all the way down to Abuja for that piece of paper alone should let u know he is not to be trusted with anything as serious as this. Friday is quite some days away. I'm looking forward to what he will come up with by then. When u said "650k minus other things", what other things are u referring to? I'm hoping he hasn't done more harm than I first feared.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Yinkagbo(m): 4:23pm On Aug 25, 2013
Luvly devin: Hmm, the agent thing done tire me self, he still day tell me say on Friday everything go da normal, he say him go give me code make I wan use doe everything sounds fishy but I go wait cause my dad told me so na him be my oga @the top, the total money for the visa na 650k minus other things For the fake visa I go just pretend say na mistake he take give me this chinko visa, b4 on Friday if nothing happen I go forgot my oga @the top, do waiting I suppose Don do with criminal, cause 650k no be beans, Igwe I endoff my capito @ dre may you walk and never stumble and even if you stumble you will stumble untop olasis (money)
Bro,am very sorry to say this...that agent badt gan ooooo,and never do holy holy boi for this matter...650k no be moimoi....if someone try that with me I will show that person the meaning of my surname AGBOGUNLERI.......an agent collabo with a chief who claimed to be babalawo tried to sell fake land to me and I treated ther fuckup.......come see how babalawo dey cry.....but anyway don't copy me sha cos wetin agba dey use chop pap na under leave hin dey....I dey laugh in igbo dis time
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 25, 2013
@Yinkagbo.........hahahahahhh; was just kidding with you, be patient tomorrow is not too late, normally it takes between 5 to 7 business days to process it, there is no cause to be worried.......are you still bringing osomo and alomo for the palace? l was discouraged when you said it is for strength/virility, l think l prefer the fresh white liquid from the palm tree to osomo and alomo, l like taking it at the arabian desert to relax lolz. enjoy your weekend!!!
Yinkagbo: @oga,Iwuye is Coronation........so u wonna use all those things u requested from me for it?no wahala,I just hope etihad will b able to carry them sha....
I called the man incharge my processing he told me that still awaiting my visa from immigration....mean y tomorrow will be the 6th day..hope not getting late.cos I think it sud be 5 working days

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (401)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.