Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,429 members, 7,836,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (661346 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 9:39am On Aug 29, 2013
Hehehe...see something o grin shocked cheesy cry
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 29, 2013
Yinkagbo:

Sound like poisonous substances....I don't want oooooo.....@justi4,honestly I like sumtin about u,u r female with great mind.I will find u when I come ova...just wait and see.

Igwe, did u hear dis? grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 29, 2013
@peaceheartt..........l heard; but, am pretending not to hear and see, well, he has 7days punishment already awaiting him,but, from the look of things, l might be asking fbi/cia to increase the penalty for Yinkagbo, he is really getting out of hand, he is a nice guy,but, l don't know why he keeps looking at the directions of the royal princess, l guess l may have to ask henrimoto,goodtalk, and every honourable members of this kingdom, the best way to tame Yinkagbo or alternatively maybe we need to send him to Qatar. @Dr.Dre.........we have a big problem at hand, do we send Yinkagbo to your palace in Qatar, l am just worried and concerned because as soon as he arrives Dubai Kingdom, we might need to police him very well before he wrecks havoc, more especially now that he intends bringing OSOMO and ALOMO grin grin ;Dlolz........ what do you think Dr.Dre?....
peaceheartt:

Igwe, did u hear dis? grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Deepfreezer(m): 11:53am On Aug 29, 2013
ogakpatakpata: @Deep freezer, l thought you arrived on August 9th' 2013 from your previous post, that makes it 10days,l guess you are overjoyed and forgot you have lived here more than a week .lolz,..........congrats!! cheesy cheesy grin
@Oga mi don't blame oo. I'm so happy, Ure correct on the 9th and got da job on 12th. smiley don't mind da day I dropped my testimony.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Yinkagbo(m): 1:06pm On Aug 29, 2013
ogakpatakpata: @peaceheartt..........l heard; but, am pretending not to hear and see, well, he has 7days punishment already awaiting him,but, from the look of things, l might be asking fbi/cia to increase the penalty for Yinkagbo, he is really getting out of hand, he is a nice guy,but, l don't know why he keeps looking at the directions of the royal
princess, l guess l may have to ask henrimoto,goodtalk, and every honourable members of this kingdom, the best way to tame Yinkagbo or alternatively maybe we need to send him to Qatar. @Dr.Dre.........we have a big problem at hand, do we send Yinkagbo to your palace in Qatar, l am just worried and concerned because as soon as he arrives Dubai Kingdom, we might need to police him very well before he wrecks havoc, more especially now that he intends bringing OSOMO and ALOMO grin grin ;Dlolz........ what do you think Dr.Dre?....
@igwe,grin grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by negal(f): 2:02pm On Aug 29, 2013
Hello guys... I would be coming to Dubai by next week for leisure .. was wondering which fun spots (that are affordable) that i should visit during my stay.... thanks kiss kiss kiss
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by sexymma1(f): 3:07pm On Aug 29, 2013
Hello NL, please am new here, Please i would love to go to Dubai for business, i want to venture into buying and selling( female clothing's). i want to know the cost to get a travel visa to Dubai, how much is flight ticket and how much to get an international passport..
Thanks all...

Please its a long way up, can u tell me here
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Yinkagbo(m): 4:26pm On Aug 29, 2013
sexymma1: Hello NL, please am new here, Please i would love to go to Dubai for business, i want to venture into buying and selling( female clothing's). i want to know the cost to get a travel visa to Dubai, how much is flight ticket and how much to get an international passport..
Thanks all

Take ur time to read the post from page 1 and u will find ans to ur question...peace out
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Yinkagbo(m): 4:37pm On Aug 29, 2013
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by FBICIA(m): 5:04pm On Aug 29, 2013
Pekele pekele Arugbo je gbese na who go pay?
Chaiiiiiiiii! Igwe dey cut dat ur finger u still dey wan put ring 4dat same finger, egbami elaja nw
Yinka agbo u r under arrest for libel on d part of d iya laje, insubordination on d part king, u have abuse d culture n tradition of our land, dis is "sacrilege" therefore anything u say, whisper or do will b use against u in d court of nairaland base on dubai.........
I will advise u 2get a G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅ lawyer to save u dis time, av got enough evidence to nail in prison!

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 29, 2013
@fbi/cia..........am happy you are back, please l have given you the kingdom's full support concerning Yinkagbo, already he has 14days penalty awaiting him in the Arabian desert, please any extra fine and penalty will be well supported by the kingdom, Yinkagbo should not be allowed to come with osomo and alomo, because am afraid, the whole kingdom will be in problem..........over to you fbi/cia........
FBI/CIA:
Chaiiiiiiiii! Igwe dey cut dat ur finger u still dey wan put ring 4dat same finger, egbami elaja nw
Yinka agbo u r under arrest for libel on d part of d iya laje, insubordination on d part king, u have abuse d culture n tradition of our land, dis is "sacrilege" therefore anything u say, whisper or do will b use against u in d court of nairaland base on dubai.........
I will advise u 2get a G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅ lawyer to save u dis time, av got enough evidence to nail in prison!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 5:43pm On Aug 29, 2013
Lol...very interesting. He's already wrecking havoc even before leaving Nigeria. Pls don't send him to Qatar. Have fun with him there in Dubai grin

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 29, 2013
@Dr.Dre.........l am so angry now with Yinkagbo.....the high priest just informed me this evening that yinkagbo will wreck havock in Dubai, he said we should not allow him come with osomo and alomo, l dont know how best to tame yinkagbo, but, l have a joker for him, l guess when he arrives l will allow one of the queens to trick him inside the arabian desert, we will keep him there for 3months, as soon as his residence/work permit is out he will be taken straight to start his job, but if he proves stubborn, we shall force him to Qatar, Dr.Dre, please be on the standby..lolz.......@Dr.Dre......hope you are fine, havent heard from you for long, wishing you all the best..............
Dr. Dre:
Lol...very interesting. He's already wrecking havoc even before leaving Nigeria. Pls don't send him to Qatar. Have fun with him there in Dubai grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 7:28pm On Aug 29, 2013
negal: Hello guys... I would be coming to Dubai by next week for leisure .. was wondering which fun spots (that are affordable) that i should visit during my stay.... thanks kiss kiss kiss
My dear there are so many fun spots...
At the top-Burj Khalifa - 100aed
Dinner Safari n BBQ Dinner - 275aed
Dhow Dinner Cruise - 225aed
Aquaventure Waterpark - 200
The lost Chambers - 100aed
Atlantis Dolphin Encounter - 495aed
Wild wadi waterpark - 205aed
Ski dubai - 120aed
Dubai Aquarium and underwater zoo - 50aed
Dune Buggy Safari - 500aed
Ferrari World Abu dhabi - 225aed
and so on but they are all expensive...Even just to snap a pic at dubai mall having the Burj Khalifa behind you is more than 100dirhams I.e 4300naira, so you can imagine.
Money answereth all those fun spots I mentioned above...dubai= money spending!

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 7:32pm On Aug 29, 2013
sexymma1: Hello NL, please am new here, Please i would love to go to Dubai for business, i want to venture into buying and selling( female clothing's). i want to know the cost to get a travel visa to Dubai, how much is flight ticket and how much to get an international passport..
Thanks all
Do some homework dear, take a glass of cold juice,sit down and start reading from page 1, it will really help you with vital informations and the questions you are yet to ask on this thread.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 7:38pm On Aug 29, 2013
Yinkagbo:

Sound like poisonous substances....I don't want oooooo.....@justi4,honestly I like sumtin about u,u r female with great mind.I will find u when I come ova...just wait and see.
Hmmm yinkagbo you have turned the palace upside down with these words you said...the igwe has ordered for ur punishment and you can't escape it..lol
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 7:41pm On Aug 29, 2013
@ Ogakpatakpata
I've been okay sir. Nothing much. There hasn't been any questions that needed my contribution lately so that's why it seems I've not been around. I'm always in this thread. Regarding mr. Yinkagbo, keep with u there. If he's proving too troublesome, send him to 'shogo' ground and after there transfer him to a big labour camps where they keep the Nepalese guys. By the time he passes through those two experiences, he won't even remember he's in Dubai grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 29, 2013
well said justi4jesu; quite a while, l guess you have been busy with work.....l dont know why yinkagbo seems to be looking at your direction, he knows you are a queen in the kingdom and tradition forbids him from coming close to you , but, he keeps eyeing and peeping through the window, l wont allow this to continue, fbi/cia has been mandated to carry out the full penalty/punishment.........lolz
justi4jesu:
Hmmm yinkagbo you have turned the palace upside down with these words you said...the igwe has ordered for ur punishment and you can't escape it..lol
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 29, 2013
@Dr.Dre.........thanks so much for your wonderful and insightful contribution in this kingdom, you have actually been a blessing, l might pay an unsual visit to Qatar as soon as l can, l have been so engaged and busy with both work and my private bizness, as for Yinkagbo, he is a nice guy,but, am shocked since he got his visa, he has been talking about Ethiopian ladies, osomo, alomo and pakuromo, he even suggested that l should try them, l dont know why he is offering me all this freebies, and now he is looking at princess justi4jesu, this is a sacrilege, but, l have vowed that Yinkagbo wont go free, l dont think keeping him with the Nepalese will solve the problem, because we do have females amongst the Nepalese, my suggestion will be to keep him in the arabian desert for 3months without access to anybody, when he secures a job, he will be taken straight to resume or alternatively, l will force him to Qatar...lolz..E
Dr. Dre:
@ Ogakpatakpata
I've been okay sir. Nothing much. There hasn't been any questions that needed my contribution lately so that's why it seems I've not been around. I'm always in this thread. Regarding mr. Yinkagbo, keep with u there. If he's proving too troublesome, send him to 'shogo' ground and after there transfer him to a big labour camps where they keep the Nepalese guys. By the time he passes through those two experiences, he won't even remember he's in Dubai grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 8:51pm On Aug 29, 2013
@ Ogakpatakpata
You have females among the Nepalese there? Their labourers there must be lucky camps. The labour camps here are purely filled with males. I'm talking large labour camps for construction workers. Wish we good luck with his case. He may plan a coup for u if care isn't taken.
suppose to come for a business conference too in September but even though I dont plan to come, my friends would be coming from Nigeria and other parts of the planet. Only snag is the crisis in Egypt and Syria has made the company shift the date cos some of us can't get visas. Was even thinking of contacting u on that earlier.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 9:03pm On Aug 29, 2013
Yinkagbo: @ogapak and justi4,I don't think I can make it this friday anymore,cos I wanted to book flight today against friday night and I was told to pay 175k and 150k against sat or sunday.....I have bookd against 11th of next month at 125k sha....so I still have time to drink ma alomo,pakurumo and osomo.
Justi4,no problem I will bring yam for u,but I hope u give me sumtin in return too wen I come ova......
'give u something in return' ! haaa.. * igwee, baale of qatar, honourable members and chiefs of dis great palace i greet u all. *
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 29, 2013
@Dr.Dre..... we have females but they have their seperate accommodation, well, if Yinkagbo plans a coup against the palace it will fail,infact, that will even bring more penalty and we might charge him with treason..lolz....on a serious note, it is really sad and unfortunate what is happening in Syria and Egypt, l do have some family friends there that works with the Nigerian high commission in Cairo and the story and picture they paint for me is unbelieveable, l hope peace returns soon to both countries, will be expecting you if eventually you are able to attend the conference.....enjoy your weekend.... cheesy cheesy
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 29, 2013
@henrimoto.........hmmmm, welcome oooooo; we have a big drama in the kingdom, Yinkagbo has turned the kingdom upside down,but, we are on his case and am sure he wont go free..lolz, how are you doing, l guess you are fine......enjoy your day...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Yinkagbo(m): 9:12pm On Aug 29, 2013
grin grin grin.......
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by FBICIA(m): 9:50pm On Aug 29, 2013
@igwe I duff my cap sir!
@baale twale
To all d high chiefs in d palace I greet una OOo°˚˚˚° !
I have ordered d arrest of d suspect but d report I received just now is dat we can't locate d said suspect. Therefore anybody with useful info about "yinkagbo" should contact any of our office or PM me, I have declared yinkagbo WANTED!!!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 9:56pm On Aug 29, 2013
@fbi/cia. taaa! drop dose charges against yinkagbo. what is libel ? and insubor.... gini? biko nu palace members and chiefs, when has it become a crime to admire and appreciate a beautiful person ? (and a lady 4 dat matta) nooo! u all should answer..! see how u people want to crucify innocent jesus 4 d second time. * henrimoto, do u want to turn yinkagbo with his tribal marks to jesus..* where do u see d marks ?*
FBI/CIA:
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by FBICIA(m): 9:57pm On Aug 29, 2013
Yinkagbo: grin grin grin.......

I don catch u! Tank God 4 GPS n other tracking device that made us to track ur IP address, oya move! Straight to counter! Stretch ur hand make I put handcuff, oga move into dat hilux! Move now! No tory abeg, wen u get to station we will talk abt it shekenah
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 10:02pm On Aug 29, 2013
@fbi/cia. taaa! drop dose charges against yinkagbo. what is libel ? and insubor.... gini? biko nu palace members and chiefs, when has it become a crime to admire and appreciate a beautiful person ? (and a lady 4 dat matta) nooo! u all should answer..! see how u people want to crucify innocent jesus 4 d second time. * henrimoto, do u want to turn yinkagbo with his tribal marks to jesus..* where do u see d marks ?*
FBI/CIA:
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 10:16pm On Aug 29, 2013
FBI/CIA:
@igwe I duff my cap sir!
@baale twale
To all d high chiefs in d palace I greet una OOo°˚˚˚° !
I have ordered d arrest of d suspect but d report I received just now is dat we can't locate d said suspect. Therefore anybody with useful info about "yinkagbo" should contact any of our office or PM me, I have declared yinkagbo WANTED!!!
oga fbi/cia, gud evening sir! what is wrong with u? when did american intelligence officers start behaving like 9ja police ? imagine! yinkagbo, * a dubai bound incubent * a suspect and wanted! ? pls igwee and bale of qatar, call fbi/cia to order. it is as simple as inviting yinkagbo to ur station. (and 4 ur information, he has no case to answer!) * igwee, baale, dis is one of d reasons why i dont want fbi/cia to drink d last palm wine in dat keg* lolzzz
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by daprof2: 10:22pm On Aug 29, 2013
Just been silent abt what's going on in the land of magic........yankigbo u dere don't move close to my dearest when that have been spending my pulion on ever since .......just waiting for the perfects hands of the chiefs in the land ni ooooooo......so park off oooo.......my queen no vex say I later open up about our secret introduction OK, its for our good OK.......... cheesy
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Yinkagbo(m): 10:45pm On Aug 29, 2013
Haba,I did not ask her out naooo,but only apriC8 her.@fbi,hope u are not niger police cos my old man is an army man..hope u know befor that army and police are not friends....if e catch u,u will work in my poultry farm for three months,without food nor water.
Honestly......I love u guys...highly talented and mature dudes with good command of english.....max salute to u all.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 11:35pm On Aug 29, 2013
Ewo! shocked. Engagement ke? shocked

@ Ogakpatakpata
I advise u check well if u are still the king o. Seems there's more going on here than what u know grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.