Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,138 members, 7,835,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (661249 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Bube43(m): 4:43pm On Oct 03, 2013
I luv dis forum, u guy ar doin well here thks 4 all help we ve been giving each other here, lik i ve Nigeria driving license nd im forklift operator nd im planning 2travel 2 dubai in search of job as a forklift operator, company drive or private driver. so my Question is hw cn i get dubai license or cn i use de nigeria license there. Pls i need adv. God bless u all
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 03, 2013
@Bube43............................No; you cannot use Nigeria's drivers license to drive in the UAE, YOU MUST GO TO A DRIVING SCHOOL/INSTITUTE on arrival,and be ready to take about 40 lessons both in-class and on the road, and you must pass all the test to qualify for the license, also be ready to spend about 5000 dhs to get the license and it can go more than that if you fail any of the test...........finally, read backwards, we have dealt with this license issue several times.......good luck

Bube43: I luv dis forum, u guy ar doin well here thks 4 all help we ve been giving each other here, lik i ve Nigeria driving license nd im forklift operator nd im planning 2travel 2 dubai in search of job as a forklift operator, company drive or private driver. so my Question is hw cn i get dubai license or cn i use de nigeria license there. Pls i need adv. God bless u all
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Emma8043(m): 8:29am On Oct 04, 2013
good day all plz I need an advice from the pros in the building I have a friend in qatar who works there so on Sunday he called me nd told me that his company is in need of applicate and that the company will provide u wit visa,flight ticket and accomodation so am kind OS confuse coz I was good that is company gvs u visa it hell coz u will be force to do anytin so plz wat can I do
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 04, 2013
@Emma8043.................click on page 141 and 142 of this thread and you will find answers to your worries, secondly, also click on engineer 55 and Dr.Dre's post, you will find more insight to your plight, there is nothing to be confused about, every necessary informations/cautions about Qatar has been addressed, so take your time, go back and read, knowledge is power, once you are well informed, you are automatically transformed, don't take your friends information on a face value, all the honourable members of this house in Qatar and the UAE, has proffered solutions to your questions...............goodluck..

Emma8043: good day all plz I need an advice from the pros in the building I have a friend in qatar who works there so on Sunday he called me nd told me that his company is in need of applicate and that the company will provide u wit visa,flight ticket and accomodation so am kind OS confuse coz I was good that is company gvs u visa it hell coz u will be force to do anytin so plz wat can I do
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nodawa(m): 2:39pm On Oct 04, 2013
A friend that in dubai told me that etihad will only issue tourist visa and they will call it visit but it is tourist and when you reach dubai to work some of companies will not give work to such person cos it has only flight sponsorshipØ›
pls igwe shed more light on this
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by donardavid: 3:48pm On Oct 04, 2013
Hi House.I want to be clear about something, do I need to show hotel accomodation details at the airports? From whats I have gathered on this section, I need to book 5 to 7 days for accommodation. Can I book for less days as lets say 2 or 3 days? Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 4:11pm On Oct 04, 2013
*peep*
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by cikadile: 7:19pm On Oct 04, 2013
[quote author=Dr. Dre]*peep*[/quote

Sorry to derail
But is your name dre on a popular African show fan forum, starting with "b"?
We are looking for someone named @dre there

Hoping he is okay, even if no longer addicted
Cheers
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 04, 2013
You can book for less days; but, in my personal opinion 5 to 7 days is ideal, afterall you are not going to pay for it until you arrive, again, when you do arrive, you can choose not to use the booked hotel and go for something cheaper.

donardavid: Hi House.I want to be clear about something, do I need to show hotel accomodation details at the airports? From whats I have gathered on this section, I need to book 5 to 7 days for accommodation. Can I book for less days as lets say 2 or 3 days? Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 04, 2013
what your friend said is correct; l have also addressed this issue several times, same with other contributors, Etihad has two kinds of visa, TOURIST and VISIT, but, you will never see where they write VISIT VISA, so the onus is on you to tell them to issue you the 1 month extendable visa , even if it carries tourist, you can still extend it on arrival in the UAE.The one l arrived with was a VISIT VISA/TOURIST VISA WHICH WAS EXTENDABLE (and it was written 2 months, l still have a copy with me) , but, l also discover that is like the Etihad staff are using it for business, so if you need the VISIT VISA/TOURIST VISA, it can be issued to you, but, you have to pay more than the official price, if you know any of their staff, they can assist you, but, be prepared to grease their palms.

nodawa: A friend that in dubai told me that etihad will only issue tourist visa and they will call it visit but it is tourist and when you reach dubai to work some of companies will not give work to such person cos it has only flight sponsorshipØ›
pls igwe shed more light on this
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ALEX0198: 8:26pm On Oct 04, 2013
protocol: drop ur mail here no pm pls for the materials if u hav not recieved it. one love
i need materials tool,
BIG THANKS.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by donardavid: 8:56pm On Oct 04, 2013
ogakpatakpata: You can book for less days; but, in my personal opinion 5 or 7 days is ideal, afterall you are not going to pay for it until you arrive, again, when you do arrive, you can choose not to use the booked hotel and go for something cheaper.

Thank you! But how do I book for the Hotel without paying, do I call Hotel or is it online i do it? thank you thank you thank you smiley
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 04, 2013
Go online and use this website www.hrs.com... fill in all the details, print it out so you can show my friends at the counter, immigration,customs,ndlea, because sometimes without it, they will use that as a means to milk you.............hope you get my drift?

donardavid:
Thank you! But how do I book for the Hotel without paying, do I call Hotel or is it online i do it? thank you thank you thank you smiley
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by donardavid: 10:07pm On Oct 04, 2013
ogakpatakpata: Go online and use this website www.hrs.com... fill in all the details, print it out so you can show my friends at the counter, immigration,customs,ndlea, because sometimes without it, they will use that as a means to milk you.............hope you get my drift?

I do. Many many thanks you are a star!!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:07am On Oct 05, 2013
You are welcome!! cheesy cheesy

donardavid:

I do. Many many thanks you are a star!!

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by seekermi: 7:30am On Oct 05, 2013
ogakpatakpata: You can book for less days; but, in my personal opinion 5 to 7 days is ideal, afterall you are not going to pay for it until you arrive, again, when you do arrive, you can choose not to use the booked hotel and go for something cheaper.
........but sir ,when I wanna got to the site I was asked to provide my card information for payment before I can print out?.......pls I'm confused

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 05, 2013
@donardavid and all; let me use this medium to quickly respond to all the private mails and calls made to me, please don't come to the UAE if you don't have enough money, in my personal suggestion/opinion, l will advise you hold a minimum of $2000 dollars, that will put you at an advantageous position to negotiate your way through, and again for those who intend coming to stay illegal here ,please dont try it, there are classified infos l cant share here because l don't know who is reading this mail, in fact ,for the past 3 days, a lot of AFRICANS, l don't also want to mention the names of countries involved that have been raided and arrested within Deira axis and they are all awaiting deportation, in fact, a complete building filled with illegals was raided and as l sent this mail, they are been documented for deportation and also they will be banned from entering the UAE.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 7:56am On Oct 05, 2013
@ogakpata kindly stop posting in BOLD format, it doesn't interest me to read. If you don't mind.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 05, 2013
@seekermi..............Go and try it again, l used it and l was able to ignore that aspect, l am very busy now and wont be able to work you through, several forumites have also used it and where able to get around it, so keep trying it, it works........goodluck

[quote author=seekermi][/quote]
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 05, 2013
lt is not my fault, my system is misbehaving, l am working on it, hopefully will address it soon.

justi4jesu: @ogakpata kindly stop posting in BOLD format, it doesn't interest me to read. If you don't mind.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 8:07am On Oct 05, 2013
Recruitment open Day:

Send ur cv to 03562.careers@starwood hotels.com by 5th october to get invitation.
Location: four points hotel, shaikh zayed road on the 8th and 9th October.

For front office, kitchen helper, Engineering ,housekeeping , security , stewarding , sales and marketing , reservation , recreation , finance , IT , food and beverages

Goodluck

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 05, 2013
@justi4jesu.......my apology; my system has been misbehaving for quite a while and that is why you see the bold format, The IT guy in my office have fixed the problem.

For those in the UAE and you know how to decorate or bake, give this walk-ins-interview a trial........goodluck.

WALK IN INTERVIEW FOR CAKE DECORATOR FOR A REPUTED COMPANY ON SATURDAY 5TH OCTOBER 2013
TIME: 12:00PM TO 7:00PM.
LOCATION: BELRASHED TWIN TOWERS, OFFICE TOWER-BLOCK B, 1ST FLOOR, OFFICE NO.101, NEXT TO NINE BALL BILLIARDS, DAMASCUSS STREET, AL QUSAIS, DUBAI. NEAREST METRO STATION: AL NAHDA STATION (GREENLINE) AND THEN BUS NO. C19 TO LAST STOP IN AL QUSAIS.
PLEASE BRING CV AND PASSPORT COPY.
NTERSTED CANDIDATES PLEASE COME FOR AN WALK IN INTERVIEW TO OUR OFFICE.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 8:30am On Oct 05, 2013
ogakpatakpata: lt is not my fault, my system is misbehaving, l am working on it, hopefully will address it today.

Okay no problem, I can send my office IT Engineer to sort it out for you if you don't sort it out today and it will cost you. smiley
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 05, 2013
hahahahahahaha grin grin................you forgot l am still in the desert; l have 9 days more to go, l am really hungry here,l haven't been eating very well, the chief priest advised against me eating any food so that my prayers will be effective; hopefully, when l am through with the prayers will resume good meal again..lol...hope you are fine?

justi4jesu:

Okay no problem, I can send my office IT Engineer to sort it out for you if you don't sort it out today and it will cost you. smiley
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ongoing: 8:36am On Oct 05, 2013
@ igwe........, @justwise........., ogakpatakpata...... and my other forumites, pls I need d safety materials. Kindly send to my mail @ oluwafemi.erinoso@gmail.com. Thx all
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 05, 2013
@on-going............Send your mail to " protocol ".He is the chief safety officer... grin cheesy.

on-going:
@ igwe........, @justwise........., ogakpatakpata...... and my other forumites, pls I need d safety materials. Kindly send to my mail @ oluwafemi.erinoso@gmail.com. Thx all
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ongoing: 9:39am On Oct 05, 2013
@ ogakpatakpata.... Thank u so much. U r doing a great job here and other chiefs in d palace. Many thx to u all for the step by step approach u ave provided for the members of dis forum.@ protocol......, pls send d safety materials to my mail. oluwafemi.erinoso@gmail.com . Thx

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by eduson33(m): 10:12am On Oct 05, 2013
eduson33: i admit am wrong.thank you

i wish everyone of us luck and success in all our en-devours.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by finecheek(f): 11:25am On Oct 05, 2013
@justi dearie the link for the job is not correct sent in my cv buh failure deamon 03562.careers@starwood hotels.com . I stay in sharjah please can we meet or call you?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Akainostate(m): 12:20pm On Oct 05, 2013
Good afternoon fellow nigerians. Please am a novice. I apply to heriot watt university dubai. But I don't know the stuff goes. Hw am I gonna apply 4 student visa? Hw much is it d student visa cost? Flight from lag to dubai? I don't want to go to any agent this time. Coz I was seriously dupe by 1 some month ago. He process fake south africa document 4 me. I beg of you my brothers and sisters on nairaland to kindly put me through on getting a student visa and other documents. Here is my DELETED looking forward hearing from you asap. God bless!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 1:35pm On Oct 05, 2013
justi4jesu: @ogakpata kindly stop posting in BOLD format, it doesn't interest me to read. If you don't mind.
hah-hah!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 05, 2013
@Akaino...................your best bet will be to google and consult all the different universities in the UAE and have a first hand information regarding their requirements/course/programs; in addition , be prepared to spend a minimum of $5000 per semester and this can go more than that depending on your course of discipline, Education is damn expensive in the UAE, once you get yourself sorted out with all the relevant informations/course/programs, your university of choice will be your main sponsor to the UAE immigration for student visa, and on arrival you will be subjected to medical test, which you must pass to enable you commence your studies or else you will be subjected to removal.............hope this piece of info will guide you?

Note:I RECEIVED YOUR PM, DONT SEND ME PRIVATE MAILS, I WONT RESPOND, POST ALL YOUR QUESTIONS HERE. Click on pages 123 & 124 and see why l finally stopped responding to PM from the forum..........goodluck.

Akaino state: Good afternoon fellow nigerians. Please am a novice. I apply to heriot watt university dubai. But I don't know the stuff goes. Hw am I gonna apply 4 student visa? Hw much is it d student visa cost? Flight from lag to dubai? I don't want to go to any agent this time. Coz I was seriously dupe by 1 some month ago. He process fake south africa document 4 me. I beg of you my brothers and sisters on nairaland to kindly put me through on getting a student visa and other documents. Here is my DELETED looking forward hearing from you asap. God bless!

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.