Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,429 members, 7,861,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:43 AM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (664188 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by finecheek(f): 6:50pm On Oct 06, 2013
@henri I went for anoda interview and we finished late so I cldnt make it 4 d one u posted.
@all tank u very much for ur Luv n care its really helping me hold on.
@justi am yet to receive ur Numnber dearie
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 06, 2013
@finecheek............Keep your hope alive, anything can happen anytime as long as you don't give up, l met a guy in the metro and he shared his testimony with me, he arrived and went for several interviews, and his visa expired and went into overstay before he secured a job, and the new company paid for his 10days over stay/fine to the UAE immigration, issued him employment visa,he exited , re-entered with the employment visa and he has gotten his residence permit after his medicals, so dont throw in the towel, although, MONEY seems to be the language/factor now in securing a job,but, anything can still happen to and with you if you dont give up. Enjoy your day.

finecheek: @henri I went for anoda interview and we finished late so I cldnt make it 4 d one u posted.
@all tank u very much for ur Luv n care its really helping me hold on.
@justi am yet to receive ur Numnber dearie
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 9:45pm On Oct 06, 2013
New here o..pls call me ken ...please what's d sure way for one month dubai visa
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 10:27pm On Oct 06, 2013
So much to catch up with. Had a good laugh reading some comments here. Someone mentioned being saved from the 'slaughter table' of an agent through this thread. Glad to hear that. More silent members are coming out to comment but pls don't ask questions that have been treated over and over again. It's making the thread unnecessarily long.

Happy new month everyone cool
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 10:44pm On Oct 06, 2013
Am sure dr dre iis reFeRin to me sef.

@drdre Baba i hail o...well i asked cos i like to research...going through the thread i realised i should apply for a 1month extended visa wit etihad or emirates...(please confirm), thanks alot for the info...pleaese should i apply online or in person...no vex say na old question o...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 10:53pm On Oct 06, 2013
Mr. Ken
I honestly didn't direct my comment at u. I had to read ur previous comment before I got what you were even referring to. As for ur question, the visa is 1 month extendable visa. The numbers to reach the airline directly for the Dubai visa has been posted by Ogakpatakpata several times. The last one he posted is less than 5 pages from here I think. I no vex o cheesy
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 11:11pm On Oct 06, 2013
@drdre lolz...no mind me baba i just dey play...how things na...thx all the guys for this thread o...abeg una too much...am goin for nebosh exams plus lookin for job...hope ur guidance will pay off...regards...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 11:35pm On Oct 06, 2013
That's nice. Have u found a center for the nebosh training? If u have, I'm interested in knowing the details of the training school and how much is being charges. Also, is there any other certificate course offered as 'extra'?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by blaze007(m): 11:44pm On Oct 06, 2013
Igwe i greet o. Baale 1 in persn of dr dre. Justi, peace, goodtalk, henrimoto, kaffy, protocol and other membas. I say hapy sunday. Abey wher can 1 ryt dat nebosh exam? And hw much does it cost? Tanx o
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 12:48am On Oct 07, 2013
I advise u wait for a detailed answer from Mr. Protocol on that. I'm sure he'd be able to answer
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:27am On Oct 07, 2013
@Dr.Dre........................well said;couldn't have been said better, l totally concur with you, the point is some people are just too lazy to read-backwards, hence you see same questions been repeated on a daily basis, how l wish they can take their time and read,even if it will take them 1week to do so it will definitely prepare them for their trip and give room for us to address urgent questions.

l begin to wonder, despite the robust infos given on this thread, l still see and meet several forumites stranded here in the UAE, and when l ask them , why didn't you take your time to read before your trip, they answer and tell me that their agent told them this or that, and sadly enough when they are stranded in Dubai, their agent disappears,that is when you see them calling me for help, how l wish they can learn,prepare very well, and gather relevant infos on this thread.l have tried to assist as many as l can,but, l cant help everyone.

Despite all we have said about coming with enough CASH, l still see some forumites arriving the UAE with $100 which cannot even settle their rent, UAE is expensive, nobody is ready to assist or give you a dime once you are stranded except by the grace of God, if you are coming to the UAE, I have said it before and l repeat it again, PLEASE ARRIVE HERE WITH A MINIMUM OF $2000 or else you might be stranded and nobody will look at your direction, almost 60% of jobs in the UAE is secured through payment/greasing of palms,sometimes the walk-ins-interview may also be a cosmetic show to prove to the UAE government that they follow due process, but, underneath the bridge, you see third parties planted by the HR around the interview vicinity to receive cash ,there is no way you arrive the UAE with a minimum of $2000 and network properly and not secure a job within 7 days,it may not be your dream job,but, you can use it as a ladder to move upwards, l am speaking based on what l have seen so far.

@Dr.Dre......how is your day going in Qatar?

@blaze007.........quite a decade; where have you been?

@ken1982 and others still asking the same questions.................please take your time and go start from page 1 of this thread, it will help and prepare you, if you are through and you need more help, then post your questions and we shall respond.

Dr. Dre:
Mr. Ken
I honestly didn't direct my comment at u. I had to read ur previous comment before I got what you were even referring to. As for ur question, the visa is 1 month extendable visa. The numbers to reach the airline directly for the Dubai visa has been posted by Ogakpatakpata several times. The last one he posted is less than 5 pages from here I think. I no vex o cheesy
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 7:01am On Oct 07, 2013
Dr. Dre:
So much to catch up with. Had a good laugh reading some comments here. Someone mentioned being saved from the 'slaughter table' of an agent through this thread. Glad to hear that. More silent members are coming out to comment but pls don't ask questions that have been treated over and over again. It's making the thread unnecessarily long.

Happy new month everyone cool

That's the problem, they find it very lazy to read up all detailed informations already posted here, everyone wants their questions to be answered seperately by quoting their names and the questions they asked. We need new questions and observations and not keeping us on repeat on every page. Goodmorning all.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 07, 2013
Company Name: SAFECOR SECURITY, PO 124645, AL QUOZ, DUBAI
Employment Type: Full Time
Monthly Salary: 2,000 - 3,999 AED
Benefits: Accommodation, weekly off, flight ticket, 30 days annual leave
Minimum Work Experience: 0-1 Years
Minimum Education Level: High-School / Secondary School
Listed By: Employer
Company Size: 1001-5000 Employees
Career Level: Mid-level
Description:

Well eperienced in customer care and guest relations. knowledge of helath, safety and security. Need female to work in the lady staff accommodaitton at Al Quoz. Immediate placement. Suitable DPS LICENSE holders may forward CV or call 00971-56-644-3753

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 07, 2013
Walk-in interview for 13th & 14th October' 2013.

Employment Type: Full Time
Monthly Salary: 2,000 - 3,999 AED
Benefits: commission
Minimum Work Experience: 1-2 Years
Minimum Education Level: Bachelors Degree
Listed By: Employer
Company Size: 11-50 Employees
Career Level: Senior
Description:

Sales Consultant with 1-2 years experience in UAE.
-w/ knowledge in Insurance
-willing to undergo outdoor marketing
-with basic salary + commission for qualified candidates
Flat 101 Sundos Bldg. NMC Hospital Road near Emarat
Al Nahda Dubai
Tel. No. 04-2575334

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by finecheek(f): 8:11am On Oct 07, 2013
@igwe plz wats DSP licence?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 07, 2013
Dubai Police Service; it is a 5 days training program for would-be security personnel, and it gives you an edge/advantage to be employed, although, some companies do overlook it,but, it is becoming mandatory across the UAE, l have met some Nigeria ladies employed without the DPS and the company send them to the Police Service for the course, it cost 1000dhs.

finecheek: @igwe plz wats DSP licence?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 8:49am On Oct 07, 2013
Sorry guys that am askin past questions ...lol...even for me to pass the nebosh i must treat past questions na...just jokin sha...am gradually going through the threads...@drdre...boss am still in nija but through my research i guess with 300k naira u should cover nebosh expenses...as for other certificates i did osha online and will pay for my certificate which is 30k...even nebosh atimes is discounted and can be as low as 225k...@ogapatapata...please o...u r our esteemed leader...please where other forumites are impatient no tongue lash us o...i reject laziness in my life...

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by finecheek(f): 9:05am On Oct 07, 2013
Okay I will still apply then. Thank u so very much
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 07, 2013
@ken1982.....................that was not the intention of my mail, justi4jesu nor Dr.Dre, rather we have been so patient with every body and that is why you see we take time to scan/gather relevant informations that you cannot get from a travel agency and disseminate here freely, we see the same questions daily and it can be frustrating when honourable members take their time to give out info, only to see the same questions repeatedly. Hope you get my drift?

ken1982: Sorry guys that am askin past questions ...lol...even for me to pass the nebosh i must treat past questions na...just jokin sha...am gradually going through the threads...@drdre...boss am still in nija but through my research i guess with 300k naira u should cover nebosh expenses...as for other certificates i did osha online and will pay for my certificate which is 30k...even nebosh atimes is discounted and can be as low as 225k...@ogapatapata...please o...u r our esteemed leader...please where other forumites are impatient no tongue lash us o...i reject laziness in my life...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 07, 2013
You are welcome!!

finecheek: Okay I will still apply then. Thank u so very much
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ZionSpecie(m): 9:47am On Oct 07, 2013
ken1982: Sorry guys that am askin past questions ...lol...even for me to pass the nebosh i must treat past questions na...just jokin sha...am gradually going through the threads...@drdre...boss am still in nija but through my research i guess with 300k naira u should cover nebosh expenses...as for other certificates i did osha online and will pay for my certificate which is 30k...even nebosh atimes is discounted and can be as low as 225k...@ogapatapata...please o...u r our esteemed leader...please where other forumites are impatient no tongue lash us o...i reject laziness in my life...
pls house which OSHA certification is suitable for folks seeking employment in safety sensitive organizations? I saw different programs like employee, committee member, supervisor, professional... etc.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 9:47am On Oct 07, 2013
Walk In Interview Female Web Designer

Company Name: N/A
Description: Walk-in interview: Female Web
Designer / IT Consultant, with minimum 2 years
experience, required. Visa provided. Interview
on 5th October to 7th October 2013. Saturday
(1pm - 7pm), Empire Heights, 10th Floor, 102A.
Opp. Dubai Mall Business Bay.

Email: jobs_dubai94@yahoo.com
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 9:51am On Oct 07, 2013
@Ogapatapakta sure i do...

Ok please can i use a domiciliary account in dubai...i.e a dollar account so i dont have to carry cash.also any idea on a shared accomodation for two cost that is not expensive...i hv a contact there am to call but i dont feel like meetin people who want to chop money...plus my wife is a nurse...are there good prospects for her in dubai...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 9:56am On Oct 07, 2013
ZionSpecie:
pls house which OSHA certification is suitable for folks seeking employment in safety sensitive organizations? I saw different programs like employee, committee member, supervisor, professional... etc.

OSHA is a safety course and those are different levels and not different programs e.g beginners,intermediate and Expert.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 07, 2013
This has also been addressed before; in my personal opinion, come with your dollars and convert it to the local currency on arrival, if you choose to use the ATM either MASTER/VISA, the charges are much. Again, shared accommodation depends on the number of people in the room, if you want to payless,be prepared to share with 8 or more guys, within Dubai, a self contain accommodation is very expensive,but, if you live outside Dubai like Sharjah, you might get a place for 2 of you for like between 2000 to 2,500dhs per month. Finally, your wife can work as a nurse as along as she meet the UAE requirements for nurses and she MUST also be ready to write all the qualifying exams, consult DUBAI HEALTH AUTHORITY for more info.......goodluck

ken1982: @Ogapatapakta sure i do...

Ok please can i use a domiciliary account in dubai...i.e a dollar account so i dont have to carry cash.also any idea on a shared accomodation for two cost that is not expensive...i hv a contact there am to call but i dont feel like meetin people who want to chop money...plus my wife is a nurse...are there good prospects for her in dubai...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 10:03am On Oct 07, 2013
Ok please can i use a domiciliary account in dubai...i.e a dollar account so i dont have to carry cash.also any idea on a shared accomodation for two cost that is not expensive...i hv a contact there am to call but i dont feel like meetin people who want to chop money...plus my wife is a nurse...are there good prospects for her in dubai...[/quote]

Yes you can use a Dom account in dubai but also carry physical cash incase your mastercard tends to fumble here. There are shared accommodatn here and the prices depends on the area you wish to stay.

There are goods prospects for your wife if she can get and additional certification in dubai that can boost her opportunity because I hardly find blacks in their hospitals here but she shouldn't be discouraged. It doesn't mean she can't do other hospitality jobs that is close to her field if she finds one, so she could gather some experience of working as a nurse, cos they obviously look at skin colour here.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 07, 2013
WALK IN INTERVIEW FOR HEAVY DUTY DRIVER FOR A REPUTED AIRLINE CATERING COMPANY ON MONDAY 7TH OCTOBER 2013
TIME: 10:00AM TO 07:00PM.
LOCATION: BELRASHED TWIN TOWERS, OFFICE TOWER-BLOCK B, 1ST FLOOR, OFFICE NO.101, NEXT TO NINE BALL BILLIARDS, DAMASCUSS STREET, AL QUSAIS, DUBAI. NEAREST METRO STATION: AL NAHDA STATION (GREENLINE) AND THEN BUS NO. C19 TO LAST STOP IN AL QUSAIS. PLEASE BRING CV AND PASSPORT COPY.
AGE LIMIT : 25 TO 38
NTERSTED CANDIDATES PLEASE COME FOR AN WALK IN INTERVIEW TO OUR OFFICE.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 10:21am On Oct 07, 2013
@ogapaktapakta...for d shared space in sharjar...do u mean 2,500 naira or dirhams....also do etihad or emirates easily do 2 months or 1 month visit...also i am expecting nebosh igc materials today from a friend...kindly send email where i can post for those who need it...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by finecheek(f): 10:23am On Oct 07, 2013
Tank u dearie!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 07, 2013
For those in Dubai and you are interested in taking Safety exams/courses, contact the the address below:

Hi,
SAFETY WORLD provided World Class multilingual training!!!!
1. NEBOSH International General Certificate.
2. IOSH Managing Safely and IOSH Woking Safely.
**** NEBOSH + IOSH available.
SAFETY WORLD provides the BEST training for BEST results!!!!
Next batch is Starting soon. Anyone intereted can contact
Tel: + 971 4 3582131

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (401)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.