Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,157 members, 7,864,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:32 AM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (664504 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 6:25am On Oct 09, 2013
Walk in Interview - Every Sunday to Thursday, between

10:00am and 3:00pm
Job Title: Light Duty Taxi Drivers
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Company: AL GHAZAL TRANSPORT COMPANY - Abu Dhabi National Hotels 

Requirements:
Valid UAE driving license 
Minimum attested secondary high school certificate.
Basic English / Arabic communication skills 
Age between 22 & 45 years

Company Provides: - Salary + Commission • Free Accommodation • Uniform & Other Benefits
Interested candidates may walk in for an interview with CV, 1 photograph & color copies of passport and a driving license to: 
Venue: Mussafah M40, Beside Heavy Vehicle Inspection Area,

Abu Dhabi UAE 
 Tel.: +9712-5502160
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 6:30am On Oct 09, 2013
Job Controller, UAE - Walk in Interview
Job Title: Job Controller
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Company: Arabian Automobiles, one of the largest automobile distributors in the Gulf and the flagship company for A W Rostamani Group is the sole distributor for Nissan, Infiniti and Renault in Dubai and the Northern Emirates.

Requirements:

Degree/Diploma in Automobile/Mechanical Engineering 3-5 years experience in Dealership.
Good Technical & Diagnosis skills 
Ensure customer satisfaction by proper and timely execution of repair orders 
Ability to guide the team of Technicians 
Team building skills & Computer literacy.
Job Purpose: 
Ensure workshop discipline, efficiency, productivity and job allocation
Eligible candidates may Walk -in for an Interview on 10, Oct. 2013 from 8 AM -12 PM at our Head Office, 2nd floor, Nissan Showroom, Opposite Dnata, Al Ittihad Road, Deira, Dubai.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 09, 2013
Secreatary Required for Sea cargo company in sheik Syed Road Dubai.
Salary 8500 AED
We will provide visa
Candidates should be very fluent (Excellent communication skill)in English
send us your CV at this below email.
jizanseacargo@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by stripper: 7:00am On Oct 09, 2013
justi4jesu: Call center / customer service

Walkin Interview

Date : 9th - 10th october

Time: 9.00am - 2.00pm

at Employment services LLC, Al garhoud behinde Emirates Aviation college, Zalfa building, M-floor, room .M03 dubai . expertreach@gmail.com or reach@experts.ae ,

Goodluck.

Thanks justi4jesu for the job postings and description of the business, I will be in dubai by weekend, my visa and ticket are already booked, though am coming for vacation but the way you have described this business I think I would like to buy one or two things for sale when am going back after my vacation and at the same time search for job and if I don't see I will leave with some things I will buy for sale. So I want to know the China market and what to buy.

Thanks very much in advance. I sent you another mail but you haven't replied yet. God bless you with the job you are doing here.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by finecheek(f): 9:07am On Oct 09, 2013
@justi n igwe tank u.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 09, 2013
Keep your hope alive; anything can happen to you and with you as long as you don't give up. Cheers!!

finecheek: @justi n igwe tank u.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ola30(m): 10:33am On Oct 09, 2013
Igwee....I salute you sir.the queen I salute you.dr dre, henrimoto,justi4jesu,cia,fbi, and all chief in d palace I throw my salute. may d lord strengthen and envelope u with all wisdom.im more than impressed with dis palace,have read through this palace from page 1-153 they are full of wisdom,discern and word of encouragement,this Palace have touched the life of many Nigerian aspiring for Dubai and qatar,especially from fraudulent agent and host of others, Igwee..may you live long to pioneer the great palace to greater height. Igwee... my comments and observation, one issue came up around june july in this palace concerns helping hand from this Palace to new arrivals in Dubai in terms
of pickup,accommodation and job placement.Igweee....I think this great palace can revisit the issue again and give it a second thought, so as to help intending travellers in Dubai and qatar so as to have sense of belonging like the indians,philipienes and the rest
once again I greet u igweee.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 10:36am On Oct 09, 2013
finecheek: @justi n igwe tank u.

You are welcome and endeavour to go for the walkin interviews posted. Don't relent..
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 09, 2013
@ola30.......................Welcome on board; the issue was extensively debated in the forum ,but, the moderators where concerned about the issue of money exchanging hands in the forum, l quite agree and understand their fears,worries and concerns, so it was dropped.

However,when you are set to make your trip, let the house know and we shall assist/guide you on how to go about shared accommodation, cheap hotels and airport pick-ups,in fact, it is not a big deal and not really an issue, your prayers is for you to secure a job on arrival, leave the pick-ups/accommodation and hotel issue for now, continue to be a good student of this thread and before your arrival you will definitely be glad you did.

Finally, thanks for your kind words of encouragement and prayers, it is actually worth more than gold and silver. Enjoy your day. cheesy cheesy

ola30: Igwee....I salute you sir.the queen I salute you.dr dre, henrimoto,justi4jesu,cia,fbi, and all chief in d palace I throw my salute. may d lord strengthen and envelope u with all wisdom.im more than impressed with dis palace,have read through this palace from page 1-153 they are full of wisdom,discern and word of encouragement,this Palace have touched the life of many Nigerian aspiring for Dubai and qatar,especially from fraudulent agent and host of others, Igwee..may you live long to pioneer the great palace to greater height. Igwee... my comments and observation, one issue came up around june july in this palace concerns helping hand from this Palace to new arrivals in Dubai in terms
of pickup,accommodation and job placement.Igweee....I think this great palace can revisit the issue again and give it a second thought, so as to help intending travellers in Dubai and qatar so as to have sense of belonging like the indians,philipienes and the rest
once again I greet u igweee.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 10:58am On Oct 09, 2013
stripper:

Thanks justi4jesu for the job postings and description of the business, I will be in dubai by weekend, my visa and ticket are already booked, though am coming for vacation but the way you have described this business I think I would like to buy one or two things for sale when am going back after my vacation and at the same time search for job and if I don't see I will leave with some things I will buy for sale. So I want to know the China market and what to buy.

Thanks very much in advance. I sent you another mail but you haven't replied yet. God bless you with the job you are doing here.

You are welcome, if you decide to buy some things after your vacation then its a good decision, its not my decision to tell you what to buy, like I have earlier mentioned, they have so many things you can buy in dozens here and make money out of it. So its up to you to know what you feel will sell very well when you take them back to nigeria.

As for your mail I will reply it now.

Goodluck
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Luvlydevin(m): 1:01pm On Oct 09, 2013
You are all doing a good job here helping people with enough information which I guess it's priceless igwe 1 and bale of Qatar Kingdom I greet you all my agent is offering me a Japanese visa to the Qatar visa which we bargain @ first, and I don't know about Japan neither do Qatar, please house and those over there what do you think about this, my main objective of travelling is strictly on hustling
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 09, 2013
Wow!!.......... this is really very sad and unfortunate; l thought he said he will do another another Qatar visa for you?. For your second question, in my honest opinion, Japan might not be the best place for you to go an hustle with a visit visa.

My cousin and his friend once lived in Japan but now they both live in North America, he also went there with a visit visa,worked for few months and eventually was arrested, the sad thing about Japan is once you are arrested and detained for deportation, they abandon you there, you must call for money from your friends/relatives/family members either in Japan or your home country to enable you buy ticket for your removal/deportation, my cousin and his friends and several other guys went through that ordeal, l don't know if they still do the same thing now, base on that and the way they treat immigration offences/offenders, l will prefer/suggest you consult your Spirit man and God Almighty for directions and the way forward for you..............goodluck.......

Luvly devin: You are all doing a good job here helping people with enough information which I guess it's priceless igwe 1 and bale of Qatar Kingdom I greet you all my agent is offering me a Japanese visa to the Qatar visa which we bargain @ first, and I don't know about Japan neither do Qatar, please house and those over there what do you think about this, my main objective of travelling is strictly on hustling
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 2:31pm On Oct 09, 2013
Luvly devin: You are all doing a good job here helping people with enough information which I guess it's priceless igwe 1 and bale of Qatar Kingdom I greet you all my agent is offering me a Japanese visa to the Qatar visa which we bargain @ first, and I don't know about Japan neither do Qatar, please house and those over there what do you think about this, my main objective of travelling is strictly on hustling
Remember that whichever decision u make, the agent won't step his foot on the tarmac with u. What is his reason for not getting the Qatar visa u both agreed on initially? Migrating to another country isn't a decision u just make like that even if u plan to go and 'hustle'. I advice u sit down and ask urself some serious questions. Remember that ur agent is just trying to make his own profit from the deal and Japan is quite a no-nonsense nation. All the best
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 3:04pm On Oct 09, 2013
Interesting topics n responses as usual...i greet all my Ogas o
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 09, 2013
@ken1982.........How are you ken; l hope you are doing fine?.

ken1982: Interesting topics n responses as usual...i greet all my Ogas o
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Ultimatee(m): 3:31pm On Oct 09, 2013
ogakpatakpata: Both of you are correct; some employers will ask you to exit to your home country and they will eventually send it to you (honourable Valentony) a member of this forum is a testimony here ,but, l don't really like that idea because some of them don't keep to their word, so it is better you collect your employment visa , exit and re-enter with it to the UAE......................Goodluck.

@ Ogapatapata thanks for the clarification and God bless you for your untiring spirit.
I want to know how much does it cost to exit to UAE neighbouring countries like Oman, Bahrain etc and can one exit by road and return that same day.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 09, 2013
Cost really depends on the the day of your flight and the airline you choose to use,it shouldnt be more than 500dhs to 600dhs; FLY DUBAI AIRLINE seems to be the favourites l see most people use for exit,infact, you will see several other guys heading same direction with you and on arrival in either Oman or Bahrain, you wont spend more than 20 minutes before you are brought back by the same flight to the UAE.
For Oman & Kish; Yes, you can exit and return by road, but, even at that some companies will prefer you exit by flight which is faster,comfortable and stress free.

Ultimatee:

@ Ogapatapata thanks for the clarification and God bless you for your untiring spirit.
I want to know how much does it cost to exit to UAE neighbouring countries like Oman, Bahrain etc and can one exit by road and return that same day.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ola30(m): 3:54pm On Oct 09, 2013
Japan immigrations are very tough,dont think of going there to hustle with visit visa,if you get student visa you are good to go.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by kwammy5000(m): 4:03pm On Oct 09, 2013
I greet everyone in d palace, may God continue to reward u for all ur afforts here.
I have this question about visa.....once the visa expire after 2 month, is it a must that one reurn to its country ?
Like is it possble to still renew it from there or even fly to some neighbouring country to get it or something instead of coming back home ? Just asking, thankks house.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 09, 2013
@Kwammy5000...........Yes; according to UAE immigration laws, YOU MUST LEAVE THEIR COUNTRY after your 2months visa elapses, some guys prefer going to kenya instead of returning back to Nigeria,but, with the recent incident in Kenya, l wont advise you go that route, some guys who went after their visa expired, where detained by kenya immigration and they where quizzed why didn't they go to their home country instead of coming to Kenya, so it is advisable to return to your home country.

kwammy5000:

I greet everyone in d palace, may God continue to reward u for all ur afforts here.
I have this question about visa.....once the visa expire after 2 month, is it a must that one reurn to its country ?
Like is it possble to still renew it from there or even fly to some neighbouring country to get it or something instead of coming back home ? Just asking, thankks house.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by aro001: 4:14pm On Oct 09, 2013
ogakpatakpata: Cost really depends on the the day of your flight and the airline you choose to use,it shouldnt be more than 500dhs to 600dhs; FLY DUBAI AIRLINE seems to be the favourites l see most people use for exit,infact, you will see several other guys heading same direction with you and on arrival in either Oman or Bahrain, you wont spend more than 20 minutes before you are brought back by the same flight to the UAE.
For Oman & Kish; Yes, you can exit and return by road, but, even at that some companies will prefer you exit by flight which is faster,comfortable and stress free.

Pls sir,i will like to ask the member of this honourable forum the chances of getting another visiting visa after the first 2 months visa expire,can one get another one month visitin/tourist visa in a neigbhouring country?rather than coming back to Nigeria,that is if the person is yet to get a job before the 2 months expire and still want to stay in UAE legaly.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 09, 2013
@aro_001....................Read my response to kwammy5000, you can get another tourist/visit visa from Kenya,but, be ready for detention,harassment and abuse from Kenya immigration once they know you arrived Dubai and you are coming to cool off in their country before re-applying for UAE visa, they know all this tricks because they will see it in your passport. Please be careful about that route.

aro_001:

Pls sir,i will like to ask the member of this honourable forum the chances of getting another visiting visa after the first 2 months visa expire,can one get another one month visitin/tourist visa in a neigbhouring country?rather than coming back to Nigeria,that is if the person is yet to get a job before the 2 months expire and still want to stay in UAE legaly.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 4:31pm On Oct 09, 2013
bro. how are you ? its been quite a while. eiiyaaa! is this the option the agent guy presents to you... hmmnn. *akuko na n'be.* (tortoise and the story) don't get angry when he will ask you to add more money for the option.. lolzzz. ku ma join our dubai aspirants parliament (DAP) once and 4 all... or what do you think? lolz
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 4:52pm On Oct 09, 2013
henrimoto: bro. how are you ? its been quite a while. eiiyaaa! is this the option the agent guy presents to you... hmmnn. *akuko na n'be.* (tortoise and the story) don't get angry when he will ask you to add more money for the option.. lolzzz. ku ma join our dubai aspirants parliament (DAP) once and 4 all... or what do you think? lolz

@Henrimoto you are here once again with your funny proverbs..I can't help but keep laughing. Keep it up cos all work and no play makes henrimoto a dull boy...lolz
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nodawa(m): 4:58pm On Oct 09, 2013
Good day to Igwe and all members of this forum;
please shed more light on this؛‎ somebody told me that if you have it in mind that one day you will travel to USA and you are lucky to be in dubai first with a visit visa; you get a Job and you are asked to exit to Oman; barain or kish. He said we should not BECAUSE in future if you apply for USA visa and they see kish or barain or Oman stamp on your passport they will never give you visa. is this true
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 09, 2013
FALSE! FALSE! AND FALSE!!.

nodawa: Good day to Igwe and all members of this forum;
please shed more light on this؛‎ somebody told me that if you have it in mind that one day you will travel to USA and you are lucky to be in dubai first with a visit visa; you get a Job and you are asked to exit to Oman; barain or kish. He said we should not BECAUSE in future if you apply for USA visa and they see kish or barain or Oman stamp on your passport they will never give you visa. is this true
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 5:12pm On Oct 09, 2013
justi4jesu:

@Henrimoto you are here once again with your funny proverbs..I can't help but keep laughing. Keep it up cos all work and no play makes henrimoto a dull boy...lolz
Nne, how are you.. and how is work? weldone. so you understand 'Akuko na N'be' ..right ? and point of note: henrimoto is a man, and not a boy! lolzzz
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 5:36pm On Oct 09, 2013
nodawa: Good day to Igwe and all members of this forum;

The Only country stamp the US embassy has problems is if you have KISH stamp on your passport, as for other neighbouring countries they hardly have issues with it. But as for KISH, forget it. Because KISH supports terrorists and US and KISH have issues. So its better not to risk having it on your passport, because you don't want to give them a second thought of giving you their visa.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 5:42pm On Oct 09, 2013
henrimoto: Nne, how are you.. and how is work? weldone. so you understand 'Akuko na N'be' ..right ? and point of note: henrimoto is a man, and not a boy! lolzzz

Am fine Mr henrimoto and work is going on great, Yes I understand....lol.. Correction taken that Henrimoto is a man and not a boy. Lolz
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 09, 2013
@nodawa.............my friend who lives in Dubai for the past 4yrs, has KISH, BAHRAIN,OMAN & QATAR STAMPS on his Nigerian passport and he was given 2yrs multiple visa in Lagos, and according to him the CO jokingly ask him how he copes with the hot weather in the middle East, there was no mention of all the Middle East entry/exit stamps on his passport, they only checked his UAE residence sticker and work permit card and that was it, he said the interview lasted less than 5 minutes and he was told to pick up his visa, he travelled to the US for vacation and he is back to Dubai to continue his job.

Again, obtaining the US visa has got to do with several factors and reasons, even those who have European Visa's and have travelled extensively are sometimes denied US visa, as long as you are able to convince the consular your reason for going to KISH, you have no problem.The US may have problem with a country and not the individuals from other countries who visit that particular country for legitimate reasons.

Furthermore, Nigeria and some other countries have been blacklisted by the US government several times for terrorist related/security reasons, but, when citizens of those countries appear before the CO, it is your ability to convince the CO that you have a valid reason to go to the US and abide by the conditions of your visa and return back to your home country that counts. Although, some people have also argued that (mother luck and favour ) also count in obtaining the US VISA.

Finally, the US embassy in the UAE knows that lots of immigrants go to KISH for visa change, so it wont be strange for them to see KISH entry/exit stamps on your passport, and it will not have bearing on your visa application as long as you meet their requirements.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by chiboy1928(m): 8:57pm On Oct 09, 2013
ogakpatakpata: Keep your hope alive; anything can happen to you and with you as long as you don't give up. Cheers!!

helo ogapatapat am a graduate of computer science and need a job in uae or qatar but am base in nigeria can u help me out with any company over they or with ur company as well over they pls these is my email chiboy1928@yahoo.com will be awaiting ur urgent response tanks.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 09, 2013
@chiboy1928...................welcome on board; you said you read computer science, l will suggest you go online and apply to different job portals in the Middle East, furthermore, l don't really want to discourage you, it will be better you arrive the UAE with a tourist/visit visa and start networking and applying for jobs, it might be pretty hard for a company to bring you directly from Nigeria, it is not impossible,but, it will be hard because they have a pool of immigrants to draw from who are present on ground, finally, in my organisation, we currently have no vacancy for a computer scientist.Wishing you the best!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (401)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.