Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,443 members, 7,846,834 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:44 AM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (662634 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 10:30pm On Oct 09, 2013
ogakpatakpata: @ken1982.........How are you ken; l hope you are doing fine?.

Yessir very fine ...and hope you are having a great time as well

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 10:48pm On Oct 09, 2013
Please house...quick questions...do the shared rooms have cooking stove and are things like rice and beans available to buy and are they affordable
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:43am On Oct 10, 2013
Yes, they do have cooking stove, rice,beans and other Nigeria delicacies are also available in different African shops within deira axis but expensive, l will advise when coming you should come with some food items,but, it shouldn't be too much to avoid paying excess luggage, others might add to what l have already written. Enjoy your day!!

ken1982: Please house...quick questions...do the shared rooms have cooking stove and are things like rice and beans available to buy and are they affordable
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:44am On Oct 10, 2013
Yes l am; thanks.

[quote author=ken1982][/quote]
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:55am On Oct 10, 2013
Company Name: Juma Al Majid Group
Employment Type: Full Time
Monthly Salary: 2,000 - 3,999 AED Career Level: Junior
Career Level: Junior

We are one of the biggest Automotive Company (Hyundai and KIA Motors) and we're looking for a FEMALE CONTACT CENTER AGENT with or without experience.
QUALIFICATIONS:

-Customer Service Oriented
-with good communication skills
-Arabic/English Speaking for applicable for any nationality
-Team Player
-with pleasing personality

Please send your UPDATED CV with your latest PHOTO at

ingridathyundaidashuaedotcom
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:55am On Oct 10, 2013
Office Assistant Male/Female urgently required for Manufacturing Company in Dubai. With good experience in the same field. Salary + all benefits + visa.

Call.......0501689194
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 6:26am On Oct 10, 2013
ogakpatakpata: Yes, they do have cooking stove, rice,beans and other Nigeria delicacies are also available in different African shops but expensive, l will advise when coming you should come with some food items,but, it shouldn't be too much to avoid paying excess luggage, others might add to what l have already written. Enjoy your day!!

I can't carry o...lol...at a start i won't want airport palava ...thank you for this...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:33am On Oct 10, 2013
You can actually carry, they wont disturb you as long as it is not too much, some of our forumites whom l met in Dubai recently came with food items and they where newbies, so you are good to go, l know sometimes our security officials can be overzealous just for you to grease their palms. grin grin cheesy

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 7:16am On Oct 10, 2013
ken1982: Please house...quick questions...do the shared rooms have cooking stove and are things like rice and beans available to buy and are they affordable

Yes they are available somewhere in deira frij murar, but quite expensive so you can come with yours especially palm oil because most African restaurants here use groundnut oil to cook because of how expensive palm oil is sold here, so you can come few cooking ingredients but make sure you hide the palm oil when passing immigration in Nigeria because they must collect it from you if they get to see it or you can find them something and they will allow you to go in with it.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 8:00am On Oct 10, 2013
Walk-in Interview - Meeting:

PERSONAL
ASSISTANT.
Visit from Sat. to Wed.,
9 AM to 1 PM. Carry CV, Photo, Passport,
Certificates and Experience Letter for a
meeting. Location: Bur Dubai, near Bujuman
Metro Station, next to Pakistani Consulate.
Above Labels of Love Showroom, 2nd floor,
office No. 208.
Phone: 043970978
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 9:12am On Oct 10, 2013
justi4jesu:

Yes they are available somewhere in deira frij murar, but quite expensive so you can come with yours especially palm oil because most African restaurants here use groundnut oil to cook because of how expensive palm oil is sold here, so you can come few cooking ingredients but make sure you hide the palm oil when passing immigration in Nigeria because they must collect it from you if they get to see it or you can find them something and they will allow you to go in with it.
ok

ok...thx...what about internet and also can u describe d shared rooms and how they are...like is it just a large or small room with bunks or does it have other probable benefits...if we were to b just 4 in a room how much would dt be
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 9:14am On Oct 10, 2013
Me am not carrying anything o...before dubai immigration say i b terrorist with biochemical weapon....but seriously...there should be some affordable way of feeding in dubai...like a local meal that is africanish .... undecided undecided
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 10, 2013
There are several African restaurant scattered all over deira and managed by Nigerians; others are managed by nationalities of other African countries, the choice is actually yours to make, the shared rooms also depends on the agent that secures the place,but, averagely you will see a hostel kind of set up with 4 or 8 bunker beds and sometimes you see some of this greedy agents over crowding the place to up to 10persons, for internet, you might be sharing with others in the room if your agent connects internet facilities to the place or your best bet might be a cafe.

The price you pay will depend on the number of people in the room, if your have 8,9 or 10persons in a room, be ready to pay minimum of $200, and if you have 4persons in a room, be ready to also pay more than $200, this is just an average range we are giving you here,but, some greedy agents might demand for more. l will also advise you go back and refresh your memory on this thread, we have dealt with accommodation issue several times.

ken1982: Me am not carrying anything o...before dubai immigration say i b terrorist with biochemical weapon....but seriously...there should be some affordable way of feeding in dubai...like a local meal that is africanish .... undecided undecided
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 10:25am On Oct 10, 2013
@ogapaktapakta...that's funny o...living with so many people...i wonder how one protects himself from theft and how one can read in peace...hope there r libraries...we pray fir better conditions for us all...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 10, 2013
@ken1982....................Well those are the issues l told you few days back to be prepared to deal with and you said you are equal to the task, there is no point deceiving or lying to you here, l say things the way l see them, although, with all humility l say this l don't live in that kind of set up,but, sometimes when our forumites arrive and they give me a call and l go and see them in Deira, it is really not a pretty scene to behold, but, personally, l will advise you arrive and get a place where you can share with a minimum of 2guys, with that kind of set up , you have privacy and peace of mind. This is a public forum and l like to say things the way they are instead of raising false hope, although, some people might differ/disagree with my views and opinions.

ken1982: @ogapaktapakta...that's funny o...living with so many people...i wonder how one protects himself from theft and how one can read in peace...hope there r libraries...we pray fir better conditions for us all...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 10:37am On Oct 10, 2013
ken1982: ok

ok...thx...what about internet and also can u describe d shared rooms and how they are...like is it just a large or small room with bunks or does it have other probable benefits...if we were to b just 4 in a room how much would dt be

You are welcome, some rooms have internet and some don't, so when you want to pay for the shared room, you need to ask the agent if your payment is with wifi inclusive or not. Some people gives you bill which includes internet and Dewa(I.e electricity and water) while some will tell you the amount you would pay if there is no internet and if there is. The point is that if you want to live with lesser people in a room then you have to budget more money to spend for it.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 10:44am On Oct 10, 2013
ken1982: Me am not carrying anything o...before dubai immigration say i b terrorist with biochemical weapon....but seriously...there should be some affordable way of feeding in dubai...like a local meal that is africanish .... undecided undecided

Lol...There are African restaurants but they are expensive compared to the Bangladesh and pakistani food they often sell here, you should know that once you leave the shores of Nigeria, your native food tends to be expensive wherever you go.

If you go to an african restaurant here and order for semovita,it is okay because they sell semovita in supermarkets here so its not scarce but if you want a taste of garri,amala and pounded yam then be ready to spend 25dirhams upwards..

So that is it. Come with Enough Money.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 10:57am On Oct 10, 2013
justi4jesu:

Lol...There are African restaurants but they are expensive compared to the Bangladesh and pakistani food they often sell here, you should know that once you leave the shores of Nigeria, your native food tends to be expensive wherever you go.

If you go to an african restaurant here and order for semovita,it is okkay because they sell semovita in supermarkets here so its not scarce but if you want a taste of garri,amala and pounded yam then be ready to spend 25dirhams upwards..

Actually i prefer to cook...that's a better way to live...n cheaper...hardly ever consider eating outside...thanks...@ogapaktapakta and u@justi....please at what range will b a 4
man room...in dollars
So that is it. Come with Enough Money.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 10, 2013
The price for a room within within Dubai will be very expensive, that is why you see some people tilt towards securing accommodation in Sharjah, but, the draw back about Sharjah is you have to factor in your daily commute to/fro dubai before you secure a job.l wont be able to give you a round figure for what a room will cost for you,because, it doesn't have a fixed price, it depends on your agent and the landlord.

Finally, can you go back on this thread and read again,because you seem to be repeating the same question over and over again, accommodation issue has been dealt with , go back and read, when coming, MAKE SURE YOU ARRIVE WITH ENOUGH CASH TO SUSTAIN YOURSELF........that is the MAIN KEY to survival in the UAE................goodluck.

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 11:30am On Oct 10, 2013

Yes its cheaper and more economical to cook that's why we advice you bring some cooking items for yourself so that you can always be arranging what you can eat.

For the cost of 4 persons in a room, it depends on the agent giving you the room so you should calculate if 6 to 8 persons will pay from 200dollars and Above. How much will 4persons pay! So it varies with the agents. Just budget from 250dollars and above.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 11:57am On Oct 10, 2013
@justi4jesu.,Nne, pls o. do you think he can manage the bangladish and pakistani meal...? since its somehow cheap....( no, i dont think so. mainly looking @ them, bangladish and pakis... they dont look like people that has good food...) so, how about the indomie noddles option...? are they cheap too.? lolz... oga ken, no vex. am just trying to help your curiosity..
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 12:36pm On Oct 10, 2013
henrimoto: @justi4jesu.,Nne, pls o. do you think he can manage the bangladish and pakistani meal...? since its somehow cheap....( no, i dont think so. mainly looking @ them, bangladish and pakis... they dont look like people that has good food...) so, how about the indomie noddles option...? are they cheap too.? lolz... oga ken, no vex. am just trying to help your curiosity..

Lol...Yes if he likes rice he can manage it but I really doubt it because its very rare to see a nigerian eating such food,because of their spices and chillis they put in their meal, their food is only rice and what they call parata. So he won't be able to eat it. Maybe he can but I wouldn't know until he comes and sees it for himself. Yes noodles is here, you buy and go cook it yourself. Indomie is cheap and bread too. Their fast food here is mostly just for coffee and bread or parata.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 1:09pm On Oct 10, 2013
@henrimoto lol...at worst i go dey eat am dey go though i do not like spicy food...@justi thanks so much for the advice...@ogapaktapakta thanks Baba...i know i should go through the threads and i have but sometimes i just ask specifics just to enable me achieve a mental basis for approach.it could be repetitive times but trust me it helps o
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 1:15pm On Oct 10, 2013
ken1982: @henrimoto lol...at worst i go dey eat am dey go though i do not like spicy food...@justi thanks so much for the advice...@ogapaktapakta thanks Baba...i know i should go through the threads and i have but sometimes i just ask specifics just to enable me achieve a mental basis for approach.it could be repetitive times but trust me it helps o

@ken1982 Okay when you come down to dubai, give it a try and see if you would like it. But am sure you wouldn't want to eat something that your stomach will disagree with, and moreover you need strength for your jobsearch .

Just get yourself prepared and come loaded with money to spend because evrything here involves money. I know your specific questions are now answered so you can be satisfied with it.

So Goodluck
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 10, 2013
@ken1982...............................l hope you have been able to achieve a mental basis for your trip, the summary of the whole sermon is you must come with enough money; in my personal opinion, after your visa and ticket has been sorted out, make sure you arrive the UAE with a minimum of $2000, anybody telling you otherwise is not helping you, l am really tired of seeing our forumites suffering after few days in Dubai and funny enough they also ask some of this questions you have asked and they still arrive with between $100 to $500 which can disappear within days and some of us here you see giving advises here will not even near such members when they are stranded.l try not to ignore our forumites when they arrive and are stranded, l always try to chip in my widows mite and in some cases call and give them moral support, some of them reading this write-up can testify to that.

Furthermore ,it is easy to give advise in a faceless forum,but, when the chips are down and some members are calling for help in Dubai, trust me, only FEW OF US WITH CONSCIENCE SURFACE TO GIVE OUR WIDOWS MITE. My apologies if l sounded a bit hard on you, l only want the best for you, not just advising you but meeting you physically if possible on arrival to help in whatever capacity l can. That is the essence of life.

ken1982: @henrimoto lol...at worst i go dey eat am dey go though i do not like spicy food...@justi thanks so much for the advice...@ogapaktapakta thanks Baba...i know i should go through the threads and i have but sometimes i just ask specifics just to enable me achieve a mental basis for approach.it could be repetitive times but trust me it helps o
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 10, 2013
Must I attest my certificate before I could get a nice job in Dubai? I don't have the original of my o level certificate, first leaving cert, my bsc statment of result.this is because I lost them in a fire outbreak that happened while I was serving. However, I have the photocopies accept for first leaving cert..... What I have the original copy now is my NYSC discharge
Certificate and will get my main Bsc cert. Pls I want to kw if I can come and get a job with them without going to attest them. And because of the current Assu strike don't kw if I can still get the cert....I schooled in one of the state schools here. Pls I need urgent reply
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 10, 2013
@OBRICADO.......................Somebody asked a similar question about attestation on the 1st october 2013 and this was my response below,l copied and pasted here for you to read, maybe it might help you......you can as well read page 144 of this thread and get full details.

The issue of attestation has been dealt with several times here and this is partly the reason l suggested you read-backwards; for emphasis sake let me repeat, if you can do attestation go ahead,but, if you cannot it makes no difference, computer print out should be fine plus your statement of result.

There are so many close friends from Nigeria and several other countries l have met personally who arrived without attestation and are gainfully employed in the UAE,that is why you see l keep saying l cannot make a general statement,attestation will be a big deal if you are coming here to work in a more senior position like a Medical Doctor/ Health related fields, senior consultants in any Engineering field or if you where to work directly with the UAE government in a senior/sensitive position, otherwise, it is not a big deal. Hope you get my drift?.

OBRICADO: Must I attest my certificate before I could get a nice job in Dubai? I don't have the original of my o level certificate, first leaving cert, my bsc statment of result.this is because I lost them in a fire outbreak that happened while I was serving. However, I have the photocopies accept for first leaving cert..... What I have the original copy now is my NYSC discharge
Certificate and will get my main Bsc cert. Pls I want to kw if I can come and get a job with them without going to attest them. And because of the current Assu strike don't kw if I can still get the cert....I schooled in one of the state schools here. Pls I need urgent reply

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Lawmann: 2:23pm On Oct 10, 2013
Ogakpatakpata,i must commend you for the way you have been answering people's question.i must also thank other members of our dear forum for the time and energy they spend in answering questions.i am a businessman and i dont i intend going to uae to look for job.please,i want to start taking nigerian foodstuffs to uae.is this line of biz lucrative and do you have a clue on how one can start the biz?please,guide me if you can.Thank you and God bless.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 10, 2013
@lawmann........................There is a Nigerian lady l know who does that kind of business,l think it is lucrative, if not she would have stopped it, give me few days let me contact her and l will get back to you.

Lawmann: Ogakpatakpata,i must commend you for the way you have been answering people's question.i must also thank other members of our dear forum for the time and energy they spend in answering questions.i am a businessman and i dont i intend going to uae to look for job.please,i want to start taking nigerian foodstuffs to uae.is this line of biz lucrative and do you have a clue on how one can start the biz?please,guide me if you can.Thank you and God bless.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 2:26pm On Oct 10, 2013
@ogapaktapakta....i know what u mean...good thing is u r doing a good job...we will meet and hopefully it won't b cos i need help but we go jolificate (not an alcoholic) ...what u doing here is great...red but really u should add that $2000 will be enough for a period of time...i guess lets say maybe 2months...@justi ....dear that's nice info...thanks...please or lets rally round fine chick and get her a job...let us pray and work so she gets a good job...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 10, 2013
@ken1982..........................hmmmmm........l prefer palmwine...lolz. as for finecheek, l am in touch with her and she is also doing her best and hopefully she will smile soon, l know it takes more than applying for a job to get one in the UAE, MONEY IS THE LANGUAGE THAT TALKS BIG TIME NOW. $2000 should be okay for you for 2months if you plan very well with it.

ken1982: @ogapaktapakta....i know what u mean...good thing is u r doing a good job...we will meet and hopefully it won't b cos i need help but we go jolificate (not an alcoholic) ...what u doing here is great...red but really u should add that $2000 will be enough for a period of time...i guess lets say maybe 2months...@justi ....dear that's nice info...thanks...please or lets rally round fine chick and get her a job...let us pray and work so she gets a good job...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ola30(m): 3:01pm On Oct 10, 2013
ogakpatakpata: @ken1982...............................l hope you have been able to achieve a mental basis for your trip, the summary of the whole sermon is you must come with enough money; in my personal opinion, after your visa and ticket has been sorted out, make sure you arrive the UAE with a minimum of $2000, anybody telling you otherwise is not helping you, l am really tired of seeing our forumites suffering after few days in Dubai and funny enough they also ask some of this questions you have asked and they still arrive with between $100 to $500 which can disappear within days and some of us here you see giving advises here will not even near such members when they are stranded.l try not to ignore our forumites when they arrive and are stranded, l always try to chip in my widows mite and in some cases call and give them moral support, some of them reading this write-up can testify to that.

Furthermore ,it is easy to give advise in a faceless forum,but, when the chips are down and some members are calling for help in Dubai, trust me, only FEW OF US WITH CONSCIENCE SURFACE TO GIVE OUR WIDOWS MITE. My apologies if l sounded a bit hard on you, l only want the best for you, not just advising you but meeting you physically if possible on arrival to help in whatever capacity l can. That is the essence of life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.