Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,106 members, 7,852,751 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:09 AM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (663346 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bigm101(m): 5:29pm On Dec 21, 2013
Good evening y'all
I wanna quickly share a friends testimony ( despite the fact that , I also had a friend fell a victim of scam days ago).
This friend I just met got an offer of tennis coach with salary of 4500 dirhams and he's gonna get his employment visa in 3 days and exit to Oman and come back . Guess what ? He didn't pay a dime to anyone . He saw the job ad on paper and went to submit cv . The hr told him that he doesn't care about cv and that he should demonstrate his skills . He did and he got the job...( Halleluyah ) I'm so happy for him .. To we all looking for jobs , God will surely provide a good one for us ( Amen)
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 6:44pm On Dec 21, 2013
bigm101: Good evening y'all
I wanna quickly share a friends testimony ( despite the fact that , I also had a friend fell a victim of scam days ago).
This friend I just met got an offer of tennis coach with salary of 4500 dirhams and he's gonna get his employment visa in 3 days and exit to Oman and come back . Guess what ? He didn't pay a dime to anyone . He saw the job ad on paper and went to submit cv . The hr told him that he doesn't care about cv and that he should demonstrate his skills . He did and he got the job...( Halleluyah ) I'm so happy for him .. To we all looking for jobs , God will surely provide a good one for us ( Amen)

Nice. You shall testify too.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 6:48pm On Dec 21, 2013
Ogakpatakpata, I don't have any family in Dubai. What are u talking about? Better take plenty water grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 7:08pm On Dec 21, 2013
icon8: Thanks @justi4jesu and ogakpatakpata.

You are welcome.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by sintirin(m): 8:25pm On Dec 21, 2013
Someone should please help me out here
@oga nd @justi4jesu
I have a friend of mine in Dubai who says I can get ma employment visa 4 $1750 from Nigeria.
Please house just wanna know how true dis is cos I don't want 2 be scammed pls
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 21, 2013
bigm101:
Sure ! A lot have recommended dubizzle and I noticed it's a good job site . Many had testimonies there . Thanks Sir ( sorry I got disconnected when I called you earlier , my credit finished )

Okay, keep applying, you will smile soon.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 21, 2013
sintirin: Someone should please help me out here
@oga nd @justi4jesu
I have a friend of mine in Dubai who says I can get ma employment visa 4 $1750 from Nigeria.

Be very careful, any employment visa issued to you without been carried along the whole process, might lead to pain and regret, it is better you arrive and negotiate for a job yourself . Enjoy your day.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 21, 2013
Dr. Dre:
Ogakpatakpata, I don't have any family in Dubai. What are u talking about? Better take plenty water grin

Hahaha..........hope your day went well, compliments of the season...... cheesy
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 9:05pm On Dec 21, 2013
ogakpatakpata: .

Hahaha..........hope your day went well, compliments of the season...... cheesy
Fine sir. Stuck with work as usual. >sad
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by sintirin(m): 9:23pm On Dec 21, 2013

Be very careful, any employment visa issued to you without been carried along the whole process, might lead to pain and regret, it is better you arrive and negotiate for a job yourself . Enjoy your day.

Thank you very much. U r d best
God Bless You
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 3:28am On Dec 22, 2013
sintirin: Someone should please help me out here
@oga nd @justi4jesu

He may be genuine and he may not, but the best advice is to be presently here than to get scammed of your money. Except if it a company that is giving you a direct employment then you can be sure of it.
Except that be careful.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Horluphysiryor(m): 4:17am On Dec 22, 2013
@oga and my sis justi,which of this do u think is preferable to take my document down to tts services myself or tru courier, cuz am considering how busy the road to lagos might b by next week. God bless us all ijn
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 5:03am On Dec 22, 2013
Horluphysiryor: @oga and my sis justi,which of this do u think is preferable to take my document down to tts services myself or tru courier, cuz am considering how busy the road to lagos might b by next week. God bless us all ijn

Personallly I would advice you go there with your hard copy documents face to face so that you can ask all the questions you intend to ask and atleast know the current upgrade on ground regarding their visa processing.

And try to talk to 2 of their staffs so that you can compare what each of them has to say about the visa processing because they literally confuse people regarding that aspect.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:39am On Dec 22, 2013
Horluphysiryor: @oga and my sis justi,which of this do u think is preferable to take my document down to tts services myself or tru courier, cuz am considering how busy the road to lagos might b by next week. God bless us all ijn

It is better you approach Etihad airlines directly yourself, with the new age regime that has been introduced by Etihad airlines, it is becoming difficult to read and understand their body language, but, when you approach them, you will get a first hand information and ask them all the necessary questions, they will give you current informations than what you might get here.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:53am On Dec 22, 2013
sintirin:

Thank you very much. U r d best
God Bless You

@sintirin.

A quick addition to the issue of direct employment visa for the benefit of potential new immigrant to the UAE:

1. I have seen several guys arrived with the so called direct employment visa and regretted when they where told their salary package.

2. Direct employment visa does not translate to a fantastic offer

3. l dont know your agent,even if l do know him, l dont know the details of the terms & conditions of the direct employment visa

4. Some agent are wicked, they hide so much informations as per the direct employment visa, they will promise you eldorado about the job, once money exchanges hands, the visa is processed, you arrive, it will be a different ball game entirely.

5. The direct employment visa will be ideal, if you are carried along the whole process, your salary,conditions of service and the total package is discussed with you, sign,sealed by all parties involved, so that when any part of the contractual agreement is broken by either party, you can seek redress from the UAE ministry of labour, this can only be done if you are on ground physically and not from Nigeria.

6. The UAE ministry of labour might not be able to help you, if you arrive with the employment visa and sign a slave offer letter.

7. Few weeks ago l shared a story about 2 Cameroonians who came to seek my advise based on what another wicked Cameroonian agent did to them,they paid $3,000 each to the agent from Cameroun, he promised them that they will be offered millions as salary package, to summarize, they arrived with the employment visa, stupidly signed an offer letter with the HR of the company, guess what the salary was, it was ""800AED"", they protested,but, the HR told them, that is what the company can pay, they now sought my opinion, l gave them a number to call at the ministry of labour, the case is still pending,but, l think the company will win the case,because the agent didn't carry the Cameroonians in the whole process.

8. In my personal opinion, it is better for potential immigrant seeking for employment in the United Arab Emirate, to arrive, scan/search/negotiate for a job yourself than going through a wicked agent and end up with a slave wage for 2yrs.

9. Finally, even if you have to pay a company after securing an offer by merit to process your employment visa, it is better than doing it through an agent,because for some organisation, you might be told to pay towards the processing of your residence permit, l have seen it happening here over and over with several guys, some of whom are members of the forum,but, l wont like to mention names to protect peoples privacy.

Enjoy your day.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Horluphysiryor(m): 6:30am On Dec 22, 2013
@oga and justi may d gud lord in is infinite mercy continue to bless and guide ur ways ijn tanx for the advice. I will do just dat by next week
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:33am On Dec 22, 2013
Horluphysiryor: @oga and justi may d gud lord in is infinite mercy continue to bless and guide ur ways ijn tanx for the advice. I will do just dat by next week

You are always welcome. Wish you all the luck/favour your need, don't be deterred nor discouraged, l am convinced that as long as you keep your hope/faith alive, prepare very well and maintain a positive mindset,despite contradictory situations around you, your dreams/goals/aspirations will be brought to fruition by you + the grace of your ""CREATOR"" . Cheers.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Horluphysiryor(m): 7:07am On Dec 22, 2013
@oga tanks so much for ur kind and encouraging words may almighty God continue to bless and uphold u. Pls sir can u gimme d document required cuz d ones am seeing on their website is nt dat much or is dat just it?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 22, 2013
Horluphysiryor: @oga tanks so much for ur kind and encouraging words may almighty God continue to bless and uphold u. Pls sir can u gimme d document required cuz d ones am seeing on their website is nt dat much or is dat just it?

Yes, submit all the documents listed in their website, it is pretty that simple.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 7:30am On Dec 22, 2013
Horluphysiryor: @oga tanks so much for ur kind and encouraging words may almighty God continue to bless and uphold u. Pls sir can u gimme d document required cuz d ones am seeing on their website is nt dat much or is dat just it?
Mandatory Requirements:

Passport Copy

Enclose colour copy of your Passport pages containing details of Full name, Nationality, Date and Place of birth, Passport number, Date of issue & Expiry.
Your Passport must be valid for a minimum period of 6 months at the time of travel.
Photograph

Size 4.3 * 5.5 cms
Only colour photograph with white background will be accepted.
80% of your face should be visible.
Confirmed Ticket – Etihad Airways / Air Serbia

Enclose confirmed ticket travelling into Abu Dhabi and onwards from Abu Dhabi with Etihad Airways.
Only round trip ticket will be accepted.

Those are the necessary things, but you can keep your statement of Account handy so it wouldnt come as a surprise when they request for it.

Confirm with them when you get to their office about the booked ticket and hear what they have to say about it.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Horluphysiryor(m): 7:34am On Dec 22, 2013
@oga tanks so much sir and do have a wonderful day ahead.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 22, 2013
Horluphysiryor: @oga tanks so much sir and do have a wonderful day ahead.

You too. Cheers.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 7:45am On Dec 22, 2013
@ bigm101, chinnneexx and any other forumites searching for jobs in dubai.

WALK IN INTERVIEWS FOR WAITERS

December 21 & 22 2013, 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Chowking Orient Restaurant Office

Unit 119 Al Dar Bldg, Murraqabat Rd cor 37th St., Deira, Dubai

- Male only, not more than 28 years old
- at least 5'8" in height; medium built
- presentable and with medium built
- with excellent English communition skills
- with 1 year related experience (Chowking, McDonalds, KFC etc)

Position: Waiter

Job responsibility: Food Serving, Table Bussing, Customer Relations

Basic Pay: 1200 AED

Accommodation: Company provided

Contract: 2 Years renewable

Others: Free meals during duty, free transportation to and from work site, monthly tip sharing

Office number: 042942737

PLEASE BRING UPDATED CV WITH RECENT PHOTO AND PASSPORT & VISA COPY (VISIT/TOURIST VISA IS WELCOME)

Goodluck and keep trying your best.

It is well..

@ chinnneexx hope you didnt jump because there is still hope.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by sintirin(m): 7:54am On Dec 22, 2013

@sintirin.

A quick addition to the issue of direct employment visa for the benefit of potential new immigrant to the UAE:

1. I have seen several guys arrived with the so called direct employment visa and regretted when they where told their salary package.

2. Direct employment visa does not translate to a fantastic offer

3. l dont know your agent,even if l do know him, l dont know the details of the terms & conditions of the direct employment visa

4. Some agent are wicked, they hide so much informations as per the direct employment visa, they will promise you eldorado about the job, once money exchanges hands, the visa is processed, you arrive, it will be a different ball game entirely.

5. The direct employment visa will be ideal, if you are carried along the whole process, your salary,conditions of service and the total package is discussed with you, sign,sealed by all parties involved, so that when any part of the contractual agreement is broken by either party, you can seek redress from the UAE ministry of labour, this can only be done if you are on ground physically and not from Nigeria.

6. The UAE ministry of labour might not be able to help you, if you arrive with the employment visa and sign a slave offer letter.

7. Few weeks ago l shared a story about 2 Cameroonians who came to seek my advise based on what another wicked Cameroonian agent did to them,they paid $3,000 each to the agent from Cameroun, he promised them that they will be offered millions as salary package, to summarize, they arrived with the employment visa, stupidly signed an offer letter with the HR of the company, guess what the salary was, it was ""800AED"", they protested,but, the HR told them, that is what the company can pay, they now sought my opinion, l gave them a number to call at the ministry of labour, the case is still pending,but, l think the company will win the case,because the agent didn't carry the Cameroonians in the whole process.

8. In my personal opinion, it is better for potential immigrant seeking for employment in the United Arab Emirate, to arrive, scan/search/negotiate for a job yourself than going through a wicked agent and end up with a slave wage for 2yrs.

9. Finally, even if you have to pay a company after securing an offer by merit to process your employment visa, it is better than doing it through an agent,because for some organisation, you might be told to pay towards the processing of your residence permit, l have seen it happening here over and over with several guys, some of whom are members of the forum,but, l wont like to mention names to protect peoples privacy.

Enjoy your day.

Thank you very much can u imagine him telling me d salary is 50k monthly nd wil av 2 wrk for dem for 2 years b4 I can change ma job
Are dere no jobs dat pays better dan dat. Wouldn't mind a job of 2000Aed monthly sef
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 7:55am On Dec 22, 2013
sintirin:

Thank you very much can u imagine him telling me d salary is 50k monthly nd wil av 2 wrk for dem for 2 years b4 I can change ma job
Are dere no jobs dat pays better dan dat. Wouldn't mind a job of 2000Aed monthly sef

Sure there are jobs that pay better than that. Thats why you have to be here to do the necessary networking yourself.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 22, 2013
sintirin:

There are jobs that can pay you more than that,but, let me not deceive you with a vague or false hope, from what l have seen due to my wide interactions with different ethnic nationalities, securing a fantastic job in the UAE, will/might depend on several factors.

1. There is a stiff competition in the UAE as regard securing a fantastic offer.

2. Because of the influx of immigrant from different part of the globe, it is becoming more challenging to get a good package, some companies/organisation are not helping matters either, they capitalize on this to drag the wage issue very low.

3. We have both skilled and unskilled immigrants coming from South East Asia and are ready to accept slave wage, hence some organisation seems to tilt towards employing Nepalese, Sri Lanka's or Indians and pay them for instance like 900AED per month than giving 3000AED to a qualified single person to do same job which in simple terms =( minimize cost of production, cut over head cost and maximize profits)

4. Security,house -keeping, Nanny/Child minder, waiter/waitresses, are some of the easiest jobs you might get.

5. Graduate level positions are sometimes difficult, but, not impossible to get due to preference to westerners for same role even though you are more qualified than them.

6. Despite the challenges, there is an element of luck that seems to follow some people, they are able to secure a good offer at an entry level position on arrival.

7. As a result of this challenges, you now see some graduates accepting low payed jobs to secure their residence/work permits and while on the job, will now be searching for a good offer.

8. Aggressive networking,applying online, submitting your CV to several companies, attending several walk-in-interviews, word of mouth to friends/relatives are some of the things you can do to break through the job situation

9. Don't forget the place of prayers in the scheme of things, if you are a Muslim consult your prophet, Christian seek the face of your God/Redeemer, Voodoo Worshiper consult your oracle and if you are an Atheist, stick to your beliefs, are some of the things you might do to be able to survive the UAE.

Enjoy your day...........

3 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bigm101(m): 9:44am On Dec 22, 2013
Good afternoon Ogakpatakpata and Justi4jesu
Please , I'm a little confused about something . I was on dubizzle this morning and I saw ad for security and waiter jobs , I called the number in the ad and I spoke with a woman . She told me to come to Sharjah bus station and call her there . I did call several numbers and I was told the same thing .. Please, what's going on ? I don't seem to understand
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 22, 2013
bigm101: Good afternoon Ogakpatakpata and Justi4jesu
Please , I'm a little confused about something . I was on dubizzle this morning and I saw ad for security and waiter jobs , I called the number in the ad and I spoke with a woman . She told me to come to Sharjah bus station and call her there . I did call several numbers and I was told the same thing .. Please, what's going on ? I don't seem to understand

Run away from her like Usain bolt, she is fake, we have many of them around, within Sharjah, Ajman and Dubai environs, they capitalize on the desperation of job seekers to collect processing fee from you and it ends there, mind you, Dubizzle is also full of scammers/con artist and fake agents. Thread with caution. Goodluck.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bigm101(m): 9:58am On Dec 22, 2013

Run away from her like Usain bolt, she is fake, we have many of them around, within Sharjah, Ajman and Dubai environs, they capitalize on the desperation of job seekers to collect processing fee from you and it ends there, mind you, Dubizzle is also full of scammers/con artist and fake agents. Thread with caution. Goodluck.
Lmao !
Sir , will they force / strangle me to pay ? Or will they sweet-tongue me to pay ? Me be sharp boy! I don sense scam self but do people fall for it ?

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 9:59am On Dec 22, 2013
bigm101: Good afternoon Ogakpatakpata and Justi4jesu

Its scam. They keep acting that way.. they wont force you, they will just sweet tongue you and people that are desperate will fall prey for them.

Thats why dubizzle management also warn people against employers that request for money from jobseekers.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 22, 2013
bigm101:
Lmao !
Sir , will they force / strangle me to pay ? Or will they sweet-tongue me to pay ? Me be sharp boy! I don sense scam self but do people fall for it ?

They will not force you to pay, if not for a forum like this with the robust informations coming from here, so many gullible people fall flat to such scams, they will present a nice scenerio to you, tell you to fill an employment form and all those jargons, and ask for a token to forward your CV to organisations/companies, before you call jack robbinson, they will use your money to eat either Arabic rice, Sharwama, KFC, Macdonalds or Tim Hortons........lol..... cheesy cheesy
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by hugochris: 10:26am On Dec 22, 2013

They will not force you to pay, if not for a forum like this with the robust informations coming from here, so many gullible people fall flat to such scams, they will present a nice scenerio to you, tell you to fill an employment form and all those jargons, and ask for a token to forward your CV to organisations/companies, before you call jack robbinson, they will use your money to eat either Arabic rice, Sharwama, KFC, Macdonalds or Tim Hortons........lol..... cheesy cheesy

Lol
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (401)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.