Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (251) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (658931 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by hugochris: 6:38am On Jan 09, 2014
mcfrank88: My Big extended family on Nairaland, am leav'n 2dai for Dubai lyk I've mentioned earlier. Plz I nid ur prayers since we r all on this thread as a family wif similar interest. Will kip d hous posted on my journey nd job search for other new members to learn 4rm. Tnkz, Danke schone, Merci bien a tous.

All d best bro...wish u a very smooth fly
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by postemail: 6:52am On Jan 09, 2014
Hello Fellas, has anyone bought ticket online from Etihad with card? Is it cheaper than the agents?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 09, 2014
post.email:
Hello Fellas, has anyone bought ticket online from Etihad with card? Is it cheaper than the agents?

card purchases ought to be cheaper, all things been equal,but, sometimes it is too close to call, they give ticket to agents at discounted rate and some airlines will refer you to their (IATA) accredited agents to book/purchase your tickets, l will suggest you ask the airline directly if the card option will be cheaper for you. Enjoy your day.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Dehonourable: 9:05am On Jan 09, 2014
Gud mornin to u all

I called Etihad on 08129112348. D guy requestd I send my email address to him whic I did in order to forward d visa form to me. Dis mornin I got a mail frm him

Here is d content

Dear Madam,

Kindly find attached visa form, fill it and scan it back to me with the following,

1. your passport data page on colour.
2.your passport photograph
3. your payment teller.

Visa fee is usd130.
note ticket will be issue when the visa is approved to collect the visa.
collection is #5000 if you buy your Etihad ticket outside our office, but if you purchase it from us, there will be no charges fee for visa collection.

Thank you

Advice pls
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 9:33am On Jan 09, 2014
mcfrank88: My Big extended family on Nairaland, am leav'n 2dai for Dubai lyk I've mentioned earlier. Plz I nid ur prayers since we r all on this thread as a family wif similar interest. Will kip d hous posted on my journey nd job search for other new members to learn 4rm. Tnkz, Danke schone, Merci bien a tous.

Safe trip to the Uae IJN.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 9:36am On Jan 09, 2014
post.email:

Its little or no difference booking with a card or not. Some agents tend to be cheaper while some are not. Just check it up and so which would be cheaper for you.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 9:50am On Jan 09, 2014
willams048:

Please I am new to thes but I don't know if I may ask how do I obtain a qatar visa

Read through the thread and you would surely find some useful tips already provided from one of the contributors about Qatar VISA.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by wearehere: 10:23am On Jan 09, 2014
hello house pls am also new in this site and i love the way people respond to each other here. well my question is can anybody help me out i want to go to dubai to seek for a job, how will i go about it. any reasonable post will be appreciated thanks alot.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by worry359(m): 10:30am On Jan 09, 2014
wearehere: hello house pls am also new in this site and i love the way people respond to each other here. well my question is can anybody help me out i want to go to dubai to seek for a job, how will i go about it. any reasonable post will be appreciated thanks alot.
All that you need to do is read this thread from the beginning to the end.
EVERYTHING you need / want is here.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 09, 2014
wearehere: hello house pls am also new in this site and i love the way people respond to each other here. well my question is can anybody help me out i want to go to dubai to seek for a job, how will i go about it. any reasonable post will be appreciated thanks alot.

Welcome to the thread, if only you can take 1 or 2days to do extensive reading of this thread it will help you alot, all you desire to know about, employment, visa requirements, accommodation, business, Education & tourism has been dealt with several times by different contributors, once you are done reading, you will be here assisting others. Enjoy a robust reading session. Cheers.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 10:47am On Jan 09, 2014

you are welcome on board wearehere, your questions are highly welcomed but as for this particular question, it has been answered over and over again so just do some homework by reading thorugh the thread as you have been advised.

Goodluck
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by wearehere: 10:48am On Jan 09, 2014
thanks man i really appreciate your respond, i will do has you just said
ogakpatakpata: .

Welcome to the thread, if only you can take 1 or 2days to do extensive reading of this thread it will help you alot, all you desire to know about, employment, visa requirements, accommodation, business, Education & tourism has been dealt with several times by different contributors, once you are done reading, you will be here assisting others. Enjoy a robust reading session. Cheers.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 09, 2014
wearehere: thanks man i really appreciate your respond, i will do has you just said

You are welcome; take your time and read, and if along the line there is any area you need clarification/enlightenment , post the question here, and we shall respond appropriately. Good luck.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by cheriphyom: 11:15am On Jan 09, 2014
Hello house , I need an advice ,,,who is the best to send money to in Nigeria ,while working in Abroad . Wife with a son, father , mother or brother. I mean to help save, because it is not advisable now to save money in the bank in middle because of their different wahala.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 09, 2014
@cheriphyom.

It depends; only you know all the family members you just mentioned very well, in my opinion, your wife & kid should be your ideal next-of-kin by all standard except if in the past she has not managed your finances properly,but, even at that, (your wife & kid) should be your best banker/money manager.Whatever savings you eventually have will be for the future of your immediate family (wife & kids) before any other person/interest,l will lean towards wife & kid.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 11:42am On Jan 09, 2014
cheriphyom: Hello house , I need an advice ,,,who is the best to send money to in Nigeria ,while working in Abroad . Wife with a son, father , mother or brother. I mean to help save, because it is not advisable now to save money in the bank in middle because of their different wahala.

Your wife and Kid ofcourse. Except if you initially had issues with your wife and money but still it should be your wife.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by oloyedejamiu: 12:01pm On Jan 09, 2014

Nice Move.... I pray that God will provide you the kind of job you wish.

I will soon join you by the Grace of God.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by FKBZ: 12:53pm On Jan 09, 2014
Hello all,

would love to come to dubai just for my vacation...preferably less than two weeks.

pls would love to know how much would be enof to help me process my visa,ticket,accomadation and feeding for my stay.

also want to know the most fun places one can go.

dont intend to spend much there...just a little sight seeing,fun and rest ...

so i dont mind the cheapest hotel...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 1:13pm On Jan 09, 2014
FKBZ: Hello all,

would love to come to dubai just for my vacation...preferably less than two weeks.

pls would love to know how much would be enof to help me process my visa,ticket,accomadation and feeding for my stay.

also want to know the most fun places one can go.

so i dont mind the cheapest hotel...

For your visa you can visit either Etihad or Emirates airline to enquire for your visa.

for your ticket it depends on the period you intend to travel because flight ticket varies, it is not something that is fixed all the time.

Accommodation is expensive in dubai but you can get a shared hotel if you can cope up with sharing a hotel room with a stranger in order to save money i can recommend you go to blue diamond hotel or deira park hotel, you can get a shared room there or anywhere else.

Feeding depends on what you eat and how you eat but its not expensive except african dishes that are from low as 10dirhams upwards.

fun places have been posted the thread. so just check them up and see.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 09, 2014
FKBZ: Hello all,

pls would love to know how much would be enof to help me process my visa,ticket,accomadation and feeding for my stay.....

for visa contact either Emirates or Etihad airlines, they will tell you their requirements and how much it will cost for the visa fee,ticket will depend on the day/week/month of traveling , feeding will depend on the kind of food you like and your eating habit, you might look at from 10AED to 20AED/per meal both in African restaurants and continental/middle Eastern cuisines and multiply by 3 to know how much you might spend for feeding/day/week and 2weeks

also want to know the most fun places one can go................Fun places to go is already posted in the thread, try and read backwards.

so i dont mind the cheapest hotel........for cheap hotels, use either of this websites. www.tripadvisor.com or www.hrs.com. alternatively you can get shared hotel accommodation within Deira axis from as low as 80AED if you choose to share with 2 or 3persons or 200AED and above if you prefer a single room to yourself depending on hotel, neatness and the facilities available.

My response at the bolded above. Good luck.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by FKBZ: 4:52pm On Jan 09, 2014
THANKS ALLL...

WOULD READ BACK
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by manover: 5:39pm On Jan 09, 2014
Hello House! Please i need ur advice on how to get a Qatar tourist visa. As everyone knows that there is no Macedonia embassy in Nigeria and i intend using Qatar air to fly to Doha to collect my student visa at the embassy of Macedonia in Doha. The only Macedonia embassy in Africa is in Egypt, I applied for Egypt visa but got denied because of my age, Am 18 years of age. so I was advice to use Qatar air to fly to Doha to get the student visa.

My questions is How can i apply for Qatar visa?

Could age be a barrier? because am 18 years old.

Do you think if i book my ticket with Qatar air, am i eligible to apply for Qatar visa online?

Please my brothers and sister i need ur help and guild me on how i can get the visa! Please urgent ooo, Abeg my people.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 09, 2014
manover: Hello House! Please i need ur advice on how to get a Qatar tourist visa. As everyone knows that there is no Macedonia embassy in Nigeria and i intend using Qatar air to fly to Doha to collect my student visa at the embassy of Macedonia in Doha. The only Macedonia embassy in Africa is in Egypt, I applied for Egypt visa but got denied because of my age, Am 18 years of age. so I was advice to use Qatar air to fly to Doha to get the student visa.

My questions is How can i apply for Qatar visa?.................You can apply by been sponsored by Qatar airways, a company/organisation in Qatar, a local Qatari citizen and a family member/relative with a good income in Doha.

Could age be a barrier? because am 18 years old...............find out from Qatar airways

Do you think if i book my ticket with Qatar air, am i eligible to apply for Qatar visa online?.....................Qatar airways can act as your sponsor(er) if you meet the visa requirements,although, Qatar has 15days tourist visa, 6months visit visa and the 5year work visa,but, both ( the 6months and the 5yrs work visa) will require a sponsor from Doha, either a company, a resident with good income or a local Qatari citizen.

Notice: have you been officially admitted by your school in Macedonia?........if yes, why don't you tell the school your present predicament and if they can issue you an official letter headed paper to ease your trip to Qatar to attend your visa interview since they dont have an embassy in Nigeria.

Please my brothers and sister i need ur help and guild me on how i can get the visa! Please urgent ooo, Abeg my people.

My response at the bolded above.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by manover: 7:25pm On Jan 09, 2014
Thank you very much for your respond, i have my admission letter, even also a letter from the ministry of foreign affair stated that i will be collecting my student visa in Qatar. I will do as you have said. Thanks and God bless

My response at the bolded above.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 09, 2014
@manover.

Great;You are welcome, best of luck in your pursuit.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Samalex2008(m): 9:27pm On Jan 09, 2014
To all gurus in the house: pls I need your candid help here. A friend of mine was given a dubai visa via an agent and I personally confirmed it to be 2 months via the link under the print out. But to my surprised, my guy entered Dubai on 1st Jan,2014 and after entering to Dubai, he try to check the same visa online and it reads 1 month and 8 days. Pls what can cause this cos the guy is thinking the agent scam him? Thanks for your response.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 09, 2014
Samalex2008: To all gurus in the house: pls I need your candid help here. A friend of mine was given a dubai visa via an agent and I personally confirmed it to be 2 months via the link under the print out. But to my surprised, my guy entered Dubai on 1st Jan,2014 and after entering to Dubai, he try to check the same visa online and it reads 1 month and 8 days. Pls what can cause this cos the guy is thinking the agent scam him? Thanks for your response.
@Samalex2008

If the visa was sponsored by Etihad airlines or other tour agencies in the UAE, then that is how it is, although, it will state 2months (60days) when it is issued or when you receive it in Nigeria,but, as soon as you arrive at any of the point of entry(POE) in the UAE and you are stamped in by border officials, it becomes 1month, which means you MUST extend/renew it on expiration.

l have seen such drama happening to several guys in the UAE, l even ask Etihad officials why issue 2months in Nigeria and it becomes 1month on arrival, they couldn't give me any satisfactory answer, so tell your friend to extend it once it elapses, it cost between 800AED to 1000AED. Good luck.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Samalex2008(m): 10:07pm On Jan 09, 2014
@Samalex2008

If the visa was sponsored by Etihad airlines or other tour agencies in the UAE, then that is how it is, although, it will state 2months (60days) when it is issued or when you receive it in Nigeria,but, as soon as you arrive at any of the point of entry(POE) in the UAE and you are stamped in by border officials, it becomes 1month, which means you MUST extend/renew it on expiration.

l have seen such drama happening to several guys in the UAE, l even ask Etihad officials why issue 2months in Nigeria and it becomes 1month on arrival, they couldn't give me any satisfactory answer, so tell your friend to extend it once it elapses, it cost between 800AED to 1000AED. Good luck.

Thanks for clarification. You always amaze me with your quick and direct information. You are a great icon and source of encouragement to us. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 10:18pm On Jan 09, 2014
another french man. well, the french people do say "mercy bu uku!" lolzz -meaning- safe journey!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 09, 2014
Hello everyone and someone, grin,
i will be travelling to dubai on 29th of jan, neva been there and am travelling alone, i d fear small small. cry, i was supposed to travel with three of my gurl frnds, but they all backed out at the last minute angry, i still decided to make the trip cos i want to travel out cheesy and do a little shopping to sell back home.. soooo, i need a friend, #whew#, just to spend some time with in dubai. some one to talk to, chat, thats all.
thank y'all wink
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 09, 2014
Samalex2008:

Thanks for clarification. You always amaze me with your quick and direct information. You are a great icon and source of encouragement to us. Thanks.

Thanks for your kind comments. Cheers.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 09, 2014
sunrize: Hello everyone and someone, grin,
i will be travelling to dubai on 29th, neva been there and am travelling alone, i d fear small small. cry, i was supposed to travel with three of my gurl frnds, but they all backed out at the last minute angry, i still decided to make the trip cos i want to travel out cheesy and do a little shopping to sell back home.. soooo, i need a friend, #whew#, just to spend some time with in dubai. some one to talk to, chat, thats all.
thank y'all wink

@sunrize

l understand your anxiety especially as a first time traveler,but, let me encourage you, don't be scared, there is always a first time for everyone, we are more like a big family on this thread, feel free to talk to us here, there is no big deal coming alone, you can make friends on board your flight, when you arrive you will also meet both the good,bad and ugly, so brace up for the challenge, you will be fine, remember a wise man said and l quote "' do the thing you fear and the fear of death is certain "', relax and enjoy your trip to the UAE. Good luck.

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.