Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,358 members, 7,846,541 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (277) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (662595 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by esteltiarra: 9:01am On Aug 31, 2014
And you2.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 9:02am On Aug 31, 2014
lol.

God bless everyone on this thread. especially those who have good intentions.

I believe there is no need and no point arguing over nothing. All the warnings have been given. Ask you questions openly and they will be answered openly.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 9:06am On Aug 31, 2014
Hmmmmm i've got berra things to do. Much have been said and we will be watching. Husband and wife welcome. lol
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bakandow11: 9:37am On Aug 31, 2014
finally i landed....i joined dis platform few days ago and av bin lukin for whre to share my mind.....ibeg justwise i can see u dey try for here, am ready ti help to but i go need help also....i dey wrk for dubai as i dey bt na america b my place of drim....wat ar d tins i need to dey prepare 1 by 1 plus which kind visa go dey easy...
plus if thre is anyone in dubai on dis platform ibeg mke we share info wit pple at hme, fraudsters plenty for home
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 9:46am On Aug 31, 2014
bakandow11: finally i landed....i joined dis platform few days ago and av bin lukin for whre to share my mind.....ibeg justwise i can see u dey try for here, am ready ti help to but i go need help also....i dey wrk for dubai as i dey bt na america b my place of drim....wat ar d tins i need to dey prepare 1 by 1 plus which kind visa go dey easy...
plus if thre is anyone in dubai on dis platform ibeg mke we share info wit pple at hme, fraudsters plenty for home

Are you now working in Dubai, kindly share how you sourced and got your visa if you didn't get it from any Agent so that new members can be informed.

You are welcome.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by fohiss: 9:49am On Aug 31, 2014
monchouchou:

No one can tell you the kind of job you can get here because no one is in charge of your destiny here. Some come here and search and get nothing, some get menial jobs and some get good jobs. So if you are waiting for someone to tell you that you can get an office job you go wait tire.

No hotel or airline will stop you from going about your business. If you want to search for job they will not stop you.
thanks you are the best
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 9:56am On Aug 31, 2014
boleswagg: Pls is it true nigeria to qatar visa is banned?
This has been answered over and over again. What else do u want to hear? Caution is the word for u
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 10:16am On Aug 31, 2014
DrDre1:
This has been answered over and over again. What else do u want to hear? Caution is the word for u
haa-haa!! Dr mi re ke! Awon eyan nla. Dr dre, is that the original you? or lolzz. Good morning.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by frostmate: 11:28am On Aug 31, 2014
mrramadan: Hello Y'all... This is a question for those who have been in the UAE for sometime. I'd like to know if any one has any info on freelancing permit. I'd like to start doing some small business on my own here added to the one I already have going on in Nigeria. Any info will be appreciated.

Hello not actually answer your question. From ya post I can see you stay in umm Al quwain, what is rent like over there.... is it possible to live in umm Al quwain and work in Dubai or Ajman that is driving down to Dubai/Ajman every day for work?

I also direct question to other forumites
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Festus2black: 1:39pm On Aug 31, 2014
Pls house I want to kw does all employment visa come wit an offer letter nd if it comes hw can one know a genieu visa nd to b sure is from d company. Nd if some oNe is to travel wit an employment visa does he need B T A nd is it a one way ticket ?nd how many day does it take for it to come out Nd if it is out how many days does one ve to stay in nja before traveling
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 2:35pm On Aug 31, 2014
henrimoto: haa-haa!! Dr mi re ke! Awon eyan nla. Dr dre, is that the original you? or lolzz. Good morning.
Good afternoon Mr. Henrimoto, it's the original me. Don't know how my username was changed. How have u been?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Festus2black: 4:36pm On Aug 31, 2014
Tank u very much am realy greatful but I need to kw hw many days does it take for it to come out. Nnd pls which is d cheapest airline to take nd hw much.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 4:41pm On Aug 31, 2014
am looking for roommates. i am about to pick a room in sharja...tiger building area.only guys with valid residence visa please...no illegals. for safety reasons...contact me through the normal process. regards

we will not be more than 4 in the room and no smoking is allowed in the room and no unecessary noise making after 12. anyway if you have a job you wont have strength to make noise by that time.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 31, 2014
monchouchou: Ask your questions openly and they will be answered openly.
i av been asking my questions openly but you dnt appear to show any interest...if i vex,i go contact you privately oooo...

You knw what the question is?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 5:14pm On Aug 31, 2014
kelvin4jesu:
is it the tiger building in Al nadah, shagar close to x13 bus station?

yes
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 5:45pm On Aug 31, 2014
omoteamac: i av been asking my questions openly but you dnt appear to show any interest...if i vex,i go contact you privately oooo...

You knw what the question is?

Lol. Oya ask again and I will try to answer
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 6:01pm On Aug 31, 2014
kelvin4jesu:
a friend of mine that works with RTA DUBAI,is interested,he is a Nigerian , but how much?

so far what i hear is 2700 dirhams...for the first month and 2k for subsequent months...i am yet to negotiate the final price aldo ...please i need cool guys...am not in a hurry to share. i need guys who get it that we are trying to survive here and live in harmony...if ur guy doesnt fit the profile den we leave it...please dont mind my direct approach to dis but i've moved moved and moved from room to room just so that my stress level from work to home does not increase...i am paying for the room. if ur guy comes i will let you and him know wasap
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 31, 2014
omoteamac: Hi house...please i asked this question once in this house and i got a lightweighted answer....

The question is....if one earns like 100k monthly in the uae..isnt it possible for one to continually save at least 60k monthly?on the condition that your company has provided accommodation and there is free transportation...

Please isnt it possible?
monchouchou:
Lol. Oya ask again and I will try to answer
lolsss..abi nau!!as u neva put mouth for the matter,my mind neva day at rest..
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Festus2black: 8:38pm On Aug 31, 2014
I hear most of d jobs come wit accomodation nd trans but wat I want to kw is dis, hw many people do dey put in a room nd hw does de acomodation luk lik is it lik d geto face me nd slap u we nomally ve in lagos
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by esteltiarra: 9:22pm On Aug 31, 2014
kelvin4jesu:
nobody can ascertain that, it depends on your employer and ad for the flight ticket it is not stable and it depends on the time you are traveling but I think flight ticket gets more costly during seasonal periods.

Qatar airways,ethiopia airlines,etihad and rawanda airlines are very cheap to dubai and it is always good to book ahead of your departure date.

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.