Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,847 members, 7,828,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (280) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (660318 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 10:27am On Sep 03, 2014
omoteamac: lolsss..i am sensually BLIND for now...i no fit day eye her...

But YOU and that COLLOSSUS guy often raise off-topic points here..why?lolsss
bros, na to calm nerves down and make the travelling journey interesting. Lolzz
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 10:34am On Sep 03, 2014
henrimoto: bekehh, does your church believe in re-incarnation ? Do you see it happening here in nairaland ?

Haha....with this i don believe re-incarnation oh grin grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 10:35am On Sep 03, 2014
kelvin4jesu:
thanks esteltiarra, darkness must surely give way to light. I'm here to help my people in all ramification of information about UAE.
chaii!!! Goodman! Lolzzz. Another messiah has come, lolzz. Can this be a re-incarnation ?? Lolzzz
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 10:44am On Sep 03, 2014
justi4jesu:

Haha....with this i don believe re-incarnation oh grin grin
lolzz. Thank you for looking out on my two and only lady monchou in dubai. Lolzz. Bress you.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by colossus2: 12:21pm On Sep 03, 2014
With all due respect justwise, please can you explain why you always hide any comment I make?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 12:56pm On Sep 03, 2014
kelvin4jesu: I believe some people have nothing to contribute here but like causing confusion and showing the kind of background they r from, I leave everything to justwise the moderator to do his work here. when people come up here pointing accusing finger without a fact to prove.
God is watching you.
God is washin us... God iss washinn uss.. You make me remember my choir master
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 1:02pm On Sep 03, 2014
@council of cheifs. biko nu, no fighting. One house pls. Time shall tell. Let's keep washin. Lolzzz
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by supercharged: 1:07pm On Sep 03, 2014
Please wat would you suggest abt having to study at uow in knowledge village while residing in academic city (alshaiba studios)? its actually a postgrads, classes holding in the evining roughly 6pm - 10pm.

how difficult will it be? and what is your oppinion??

it actually takes an avarage of 2 hrs using both rta busses and metro.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 1:19pm On Sep 03, 2014
@monchou. Hallo. How you dey naw ?

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 1:47pm On Sep 03, 2014
henrimoto: @monchou. Hallo. How you dey naw ?

Hiya, I'm good. Breezing in and out of nairaland when free smiley wink
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 2:03pm On Sep 03, 2014
kelvin4jesu: Henrimoto I stay in Al baraha close to jesco supermarket,you know al baraha? grin pm me I av a gift for you.
hia! How would i know the place ? Do i stay in dubai ni ?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bobkezel(m): 2:03pm On Sep 03, 2014
Henriokada stop brewing troublem, god is washing you.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 2:06pm On Sep 03, 2014
kelvin4jesu: Henrimoto I stay in Al baraha close to jesco supermarket,you know al baraha? grin pm me I av a gift for you.
don't worry... I have a question for you
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 2:08pm On Sep 03, 2014
bobkezel: Henriokada stop brewing troublem, god is washing you.
how kwa ? Am just a jolly good fellow

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.