Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,597 members, 7,851,023 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:20 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (285) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (663096 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by sweetsleek: 9:45am On Sep 06, 2014
kelvin4jesu:
As for me I prefer dubai because is a place that is more lively,nice night life wink
And dubai is the master piece and center for tourists attractions
While abu dhabi is nice but only people with attested certificate can work in abu dhabi and they pay higher than dubai but is a no go area for night life nor hangouts,abu dhabi is stricky a sharia setting nature and workers accommodations is situated in ICAD and it is not nice to me.
Thanks and God bless you,keep up the good work here, haters back off grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 06, 2014
kelvin4jesu: .
boss...pls is there anything like 3yrs employment visa?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 06, 2014
kelvin4jesu:
To the best of my knowledge I only know of 2 years employment Freezone or labour visa and which is renewable under UAE LABOUR LAW with terms and conditions apply.
ok...thanks..can you post a sample picture of the uae offer letter for us to av a good knowledge of how the contents are arranged?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by esthersharon88: 12:44pm On Sep 06, 2014
donrocky: my brother in Dubai did it for me free....why do you ask?

I nid dubai visa too nd I dnt knw ow to go abt it
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nodawa(m): 1:38pm On Sep 06, 2014
yes there is 3years employment visa mostly free zone

omoteamac: boss...pls is there anything like 3yrs employment visa?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 06, 2014
kelvin4jesu:
Lolz, I should post it? Really? Ok visit one of your visa agents for viewing
lolzzz...once an employment visa is issued,can it be withdrawn even when the issued person is surrounded with no guilt or offence?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 06, 2014
nodawa: yes there is 3years employment visa mostly free zone

ok...thanks boss
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Festus2black: 12:22pm On Sep 07, 2014
Pls house hw does some one know a genieu visa nd wat kind of job is a menial job. Or a free zone job
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by sweetsleek: 4:22am On Sep 08, 2014
Please ken1992 and the rest scammers stay clear of me.

3 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 6:36am On Sep 08, 2014
sweetsleek: Please ken1992 and the rest scammers stay clear of me.

Interesting, what did the email say? Were they asking to do visa for you? Please tell us.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by sweetsleek: 7:02am On Sep 08, 2014
justwise:

Interesting, what did the email say? Were they asking to do visa for you? Please tell us.
They are toasting me, that they can do anything and any kinda visa round the world lol

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 7:07am On Sep 08, 2014
sweetsleek:
They are toasting me, that they can do anything and any kinda visa round the world lol

Lol…….. We are still watching. Didn't I warn you that you were attracting agents to yourself?

There are still many more on this thread. With time they will still be exposed
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by sweetsleek: 7:12am On Sep 08, 2014
@ justwise I'm not interested in traveling outa nigeria but I just wanted to see the scammers in here, some even sent me bbm request, kelvin4jesu pls keep up your good work don't worry the Lord is your shield and buckler.
I now know them

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by sweetsleek: 7:15am On Sep 08, 2014
monchouchou:

Lol…….. We are still watching. Didn't I want you that you were attracting agents to yourself?

There are still many more on this thread. With time they will still be exposed
Attract what? is this not an open forum?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 7:16am On Sep 08, 2014
sweetsleek:

Not surprised, thank you for been proactive rather than going along with the deal then come back later to make allegations.

Do you know Oluwashegunfum's profile like or link to his post here?

One more thing please....can you take a snapshot of that email they sent you? blank your email ID or any personal info.

Thank you
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by sweetsleek: 7:18am On Sep 08, 2014
Am off.............. Today is Monday
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 7:19am On Sep 08, 2014
sweetsleek: @ justwise I'm not interested in traveling outa nigeria but I just wanted to see the scammers in here. some even sent me bbm request, kelvin4jesu pls keep up your good work don't worry the Lord is your shield and buckler.
I now know them

Thank you for that, doing that will help us clear up some dubious individuals here
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 7:20am On Sep 08, 2014
It is well. Those with bad intentions will always be exposed, either sooner or later. Yet we wonder why some people keep regressing in life….
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 7:21am On Sep 08, 2014
Good morning all.....Dramas unfolding but i don't believe them either....Unfolding like i envisaged..
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by esteltiarra: 7:22am On Sep 08, 2014
sweetsleek: @ justwise I'm not interested in traveling outa nigeria but I just wanted to see the scammers in here, some even sent me bbm request, kelvin4jesu pls keep up your good work don't worry the Lord is your shield and buckler.
I now know them

l am not surprised, was he not the same guy( ken1982) ranting & cursing few weeks back on this thread and now sending message to do visa undecided (hypocrite), the heart of man is really deceitful,l am happy that you didn't fall for them,it was a good sting operation you pulled, like justwise said, post the email conversation for all to see....... tongue

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (401)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.