Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (283) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (660583 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeklef(m): 12:34pm On Sep 04, 2014
Oga o,bkus i typed ordinary"lolzzzz",my post was deleted............ Oga ade gbe agbara sile ko se normal jor
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 04, 2014
Teeklef: Oga o,bkus i typed ordinary"lolzzzz",my post was deleted............ Oga ade gbe agbara sile ko se normal jor
lolzzzz...u too contribute meaningfully to the thread.....i hear?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeklef(m): 2:29pm On Sep 04, 2014
omoteamac: lolzzzz...u too contribute meaningfully to the thread.....i hear?
mo ti gbo o
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by centuryman(m): 2:35pm On Sep 04, 2014
kelvin4jesu: @CENTURYMAN.

I am sorry I can't reply your pm,because of security reasons pls I believe my response so far to you should be appreciated.

Your responses so far are appreciated, for real...but they are getting me no where.
I only wish Nigerians can be truthful to one another, how we would have had a better nation!

Anyways, God dey and I know I will get there.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 04, 2014
Hi guys! I called Emirates airline and Etihad just now BUT unfortunately, this two airlines said "they no longer process UAE visa". I have searched and also contacted some hotels and travel agencies but still couldn't find anyone to sponsor my visa. All I need is just 1 or 2weeks visa just to visit and come back as I'm not travelling to look for job. Please guys......suggestions are needed! Thank you!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by centuryman(m): 2:44pm On Sep 04, 2014
kelvin4jesu: @CENTURYMAN.

I am sorry I can't reply your pm,because of security reasons pls I believe my response so far to you should be appreciated.

Your responses so far are appreciated, for real...but they are getting me no where.
I only wish Nigerians can be truthful to one another, how we would have had a better nation!

Anyways, God dey and I know I will get there.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by centuryman(m): 2:59pm On Sep 04, 2014
Sorry for duplicated posts, guess it was network.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by fohiss: 3:26pm On Sep 04, 2014
kelvin4jesu:
Dont worry the Lord is your strength.
thanks man .... u really trying here in dis room ... don't worry if God make me arrive UAE... AM gonna host U and justwise and mocho... u are really educating us here
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 04, 2014
fohiss:
thanks man .... u really trying here in dis room ... don't worry if God make me arrive UAE... AM gonna host U and justwise and mocho... u are really educating us here
oh i am shocked...so u mean u won't host the scam/scammer detectors?they are really trying to make sure innocent peeps are not deceived..lolsss...they need some recognition too...how sorry!!

Mouchou is really trying...i trust her words gidigan..
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 04, 2014
Teeklef:
mo ti gbo o
abi ooo
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by esteltiarra: 4:29pm On Sep 04, 2014
kelvin4jesu: Esteltiarra how are you doing today? wink

l am fine, hope you are doing good... tongue
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by esthersharon88: 4:46pm On Sep 04, 2014
How can I get 1mnth non extendable visa?pls guyz I Cnt go tru all d thread cry is it compulsory I book an hotel if I av Smone to accommodate me? Dnt ignore mi pls
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by HAH: 5:08pm On Sep 04, 2014
easytalkwitbabs: Hi guys! I called Emirates airline and Etihad just now BUT unfortunately, this two airlines said "they no longer process UAE visa". I have searched and also contacted some hotels and travel agencies but still couldn't find anyone to sponsor my visa. All I need is just 1 or 2weeks visa just to visit and come back as I'm not travelling to look for job. Please guys......suggestions are needed! Thank you!

I don't know now with this ebola thing but UAE two weeks visa is very easy infact sometimes I rather go to dubai and do my transaction than going to Lagos from the north, that is how easy it was.

Generally all reputable travel agencies can easily do it for you though at an average of $200, just walk into any good travel agency and ask them,, the two weeks visa is very easy to get.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 04, 2014
HAH:

I don't know now with this ebola thing but UAE two weeks visa is very easy infact sometimes I rather go to dubai and do my transaction than going to Lagos from the north, that is how easy it was.

Generally all reputable travel agencies can easily do it for you though at an average of $200, just walk into any good travel agency and ask them,, the two weeks visa is very easy to get.
This is why I'm having problems my dear brother; I am still unable to see a travel agency who can help.......please kindly help......God bless!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 04, 2014
kelvin4jesu:
Pls try Radisson Blu hotel dubai but your statement of account must be very fat.they av annex in lagos.
God bless you brother for recommending this. This is type of things I have been searching for. If you still have more, please kindly share. God bless!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by esteltiarra: 8:14pm On Sep 04, 2014
kelvin4jesu:
Yes I'm doing good, I traveled to ajuman on arrival I went to rashadiya police station in respect of a dubious Nigerians guy but I was told he has been moved to awail jail in dubai pending deportation,

What happened
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeklef(m): 8:31pm On Sep 04, 2014
Pls help me confirm this travel agency(regaltour travel agency,email:info@regaltour.com).
I want to knw if they are real.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by donrocky(m): 9:02pm On Sep 04, 2014
Hello house pls I want to know when does a valid Dubai visa starts reading,is it from the date of issue or from the date of entry into the UAE.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by fohiss: 9:25pm On Sep 04, 2014
omoteamac: oh i am shocked...so u mean u won't host the scam/scammer detectors?they are really trying to make sure innocent peeps are not deceived..lolsss...they need some recognition too...how sorry!!

Mouchou is really trying...i trust her words gidigan..
lolzzz I no who and who is trying here ... dats y I said I will surely host dem.... don't tell me u are jealous cus ur name is not listed ....lolzzz
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by centuryman(m): 9:39pm On Sep 04, 2014
kelvin4jesu:
There are good Nigerians still is just that, patience is a virtue. wink

Noted.

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.