Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (369) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (659167 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by MarieEyre: 5:39pm On May 06, 2015
okay
Easye83:
Sorry about that guys....

So like I was saying,moving about in dubai is quite tacky bcuz of tfare,going for interviews or sourcing for job can be tiresome

Getting a job u might want to register with dubizzle.com, catererglobal.com

If u want further info u can ask
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Easye83(m): 5:56am On May 07, 2015
@marie. No u don't since your company is taking care of that but just to be on safe side Pls have lik 200 usd as bta
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Rohzeez: 9:17am On May 07, 2015
please house, strictly need your help... my company just sent me my visa copy and a little mistakes was made on it... my date of birth is 22 of April, and they wrote 02 of April... kindly advice me plss... please I need your advice,, coz m confused... plssss house
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by realadesco(m): 10:55am On May 07, 2015
Jibwillz:
I had everythnq planned even b4 I made payment 4my visa, but my biggest surprise was when I got denied, and my 2nd trial got same fate. I then told my frend not 2 worry abt it... but she felt bad aftr promisn me so mch and I cudnt even get d visa, and decided 2 cancel and reprocess all over again without telln me so as not 2 keep my hopes up..

Meanwhile, I had channel all d funds I had planned 4d trip 2 an "Asset Mgt Organisatn" for returns ovr a stipulated period of tym since d visa was alreadi denied twice..
Called my acct officer d same day my friend told me my visa was out and dat she had 2 add her own persnal funds and do it all ovr again without telling me,, but acct officer said refunds wunt be easy 4month into an acct I intend running 4a year.. So dats how I got my money tied up smwer and I dnt wna borrow..

Accomodation,feeding n transportation is gonna be handled by her, I. Know her far too well 2know she wunt default on all that... But how do I make those immigration guys buy "I av my bta on my master/visa card" decoy? Cuz dats wer I mit av problems based on what I've bin reading on here so far...
Thanks
pls don't rely on anybody because no friend or relative in dubai. A word is enough for the wise
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by realadesco(m): 11:07am On May 07, 2015
Easye83:
Hello house

I just want to shed some light abt UAE here wit peeps askn same questions n gettn all worked up.

1. Gettn a Uae visa is cheap for a fact,normal gettn a 1mnth visa is d normal visa Uae cn gv. But hearn ppl say dy av a 2mnths visa dts were others become misled
After ui are being given 1mnth visa n it's abt to expire den u cn re-apply for another one mnth bt u av to do so 10 days b4 ur visa kalas(speakn frm experience)
Less u ll be charged frm d following day.

2.if u dnt have d required BTA no p,jus be calm n be confident n bold.if u cn get 200 usd u r good to go.

3.pls note; in dubai there's no friend.theres a limit to wat ur friends can do 4u,so be prepared in terms of food n accommodation. Tho it varies on where u live.in ajman where I stayed it's upto 350-400aed for bed space n Pls carry foodstuff dt mite save u for some weeks.

4.iwhen u get to d airport dnt in dubai Pls dnt take cab cuz u ll b sorry if u dnt av enuf moni cuz it's pay as u go; as in its a meter reader thingy instead if u going to sharjah or ajman or its environs jus buy bus card it's nt cost,its like 20-25aed n tk a train goin to uinion frm uinion u can get buis goin to ajman or sharjah which is 3-7aed n will be deducted frm ur card

To be continiued.....
rules changed Oga
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:13am On May 07, 2015
Rohzeez:
please house, strictly need your help... my company
just sent me my visa copy and a little mistakes was
made on it... my date of birth is 22 of April, and they
wrote 02 of April... kindly advice me plss... please I
need your advice,, coz m confused... plssss house

Maybe you should contact your company...
But I doubt if that will be any issue..
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 11:36am On May 07, 2015
Rohzeez:
please house, strictly need your help... my company
just sent me my visa copy and a little mistakes was
made on it... my date of birth is 22 of April, and they
wrote 02 of April... kindly advice me plss... please I
need your advice,, coz m confused... plssss house

Although its obviously a mistake, try to get your company to amend it and send you a new visa. this will save you from the headache of Naija immigration and also to avoid any questions when you want to cross Dubai immigration. Don't forget, its what is on the visa that Dubai Government has on their system so try and get this corrected.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 3:43pm On May 07, 2015
Wow! Will see if I can get a more authentic source for this.

http://lindaikeji..ae/2015/05/dubai-banks-closes-accounts-of.html#more
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 3:47pm On May 07, 2015
monchouchou:

Wow! Will see if I can get a more authentic source for this.

http://lindaikeji..ae/2015/05/dubai-banks-closes-accounts-of.html#more

They should bring the money and we will help them keep it for some percentage. cheesy But they shouldn't close the ones for students. All those politicians now will be thinking of the next way out but it's too late for them.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by smoothvee(m): 6:43am On May 08, 2015
Please house i want to ask a candid question, I graduated from theatre arts here in Nigeria, do you think i can use the certificate to get a job(atleast half nice) in dubai that is not security? And do the pay to people with cert. Different from the people without cert.

N:b- a friend of mine said he workin as a security and is paid 4,500 dhs how true...? God bless
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by orubebe1(m): 8:36am On May 08, 2015
smoothvee:
Please house i want to ask a candid question, I graduated from theatre arts here in Nigeria, do you think i can use the certificate to get a job(atleast half nice) in dubai that is not security? And do the pay to people with cert. Different from the people without cert.

N:b- a friend of mine said he workin as a security and is paid 4,500 dhs how true...? God bless

Chaii... I told mysef nxt I comment is when I get ma work visa, bt this "gidigan for me o' undecided
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 9:10am On May 08, 2015
orubebe1:

Chaii... I told mysef nxt I comment is when I get ma work visa, bt this "gidigan for me o' undecided

mr orubebe ...longest time....wats good man!!grin grin grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teddyg2(m): 12:46pm On May 08, 2015
Gud day house, I want u guys to en light me on how to get Dubai Visa I don't want to go through any agent, what are d necessary document needed and the cost thanks.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 1:13pm On May 08, 2015
what kind of visa,,,visit,tourist,work
Teddyg2:
Gud day house, I want u guys to en light me on how to get Dubai Visa I don't want to go through any agent, what are d necessary document needed and the cost thanks.

well if it is Visit ot Tourist
you can contact emirates or qatar airways

they can get u 1months tourist or 3months

Tunde euro
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by kibo: 5:05pm On May 08, 2015
@justi4jesu @monchouchou

I have been hearing of BTA .. If someone is going on a 2 weeks tourist visa, does it also apply ??

I mean for like 5 days.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by smoothvee(m): 6:36pm On May 08, 2015
orubebe1:

Hahahahahahaa which of them hard for u
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by orubebe1(m): 9:20pm On May 08, 2015
smoothvee:

Hahahahahahaa which of them hard for u
That salary kuku nioo grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teddyg2(m): 9:14am On May 09, 2015
Teeboy22:
what kind of visa,,,visit,tourist,work

well if it is Visit ot Tourist you can contact emirates or qatar airways
they can get u 1months tourist or 3months

Tunde euro
I want to go there and work
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 9:58am On May 09, 2015
kibo:
@justi4jesu @monchouchou

I have been hearing of BTA .. If someone is going on a 2 weeks tourist visa, does it also apply ??

I mean for like 5 days.

Yes it does.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 12:24pm On May 09, 2015
Teddyg2:

I want to go there and work
ok bro...to get an employment visa from naija aint easy tho

so what pple do is that

they go with a 1month or a 3month visa

so wen u get there...u will search for job of ur choice b4 the visa expires ooo

well...u can read tru this thread ..such process has been done here too
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by kibo: 8:53pm On May 09, 2015
justi4jesu:

Yes it does.

Sorry to ask again, what is the minimum accepted BTA for a 2 weeks visa
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by kaizenBash(m): 10:14pm On May 09, 2015
justi4jesu:

Yes it does.
even if you have the whole 1000USD, is it neccessary to hold it on you or should just kip it in ur account, present the MasterCard and just av a little naira to give them on you, cos I heard if u hold it they would just come up wit somthing to make you beg them with even half of the bta. Should leave by nxt wk by God's grace. Please any opinion on that?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teddyg2(m): 10:25pm On May 09, 2015
Teeboy22:
ok bro...to get an employment visa from naija aint easy tho

so what pple do is that

they go with a 1month or a 3month visa

so wen u get there...u will search for job of ur choice b4 the visa expires ooo

well...u can read tru this thread ..such process has been done here too

Please bro how much will the 3month visa cost me and can I get the visa through airline or agent which is d best. Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 11:20pm On May 09, 2015
kaizenBash:
even if you have the whole 1000USD, is it neccessary to hold it on you or should just kip it in ur account, present the MasterCard and just av a little naira to give them on you, cos I heard if u hold it they would just come up wit somthing to make you beg them with even half of the bta. Should leave by nxt wk by God's grace. Please any opinion on that?

baba longest time....wats gud with ya?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by kaizenBash(m): 12:24am On May 10, 2015
Teeboy22:

baba longest time....wats gud with ya?
not bad bro, we thanking God.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 6:13am On May 10, 2015
kaizenBash:

Not at all its better you show them your mastercard and tell them your BTA is on it. As for holding Naira its up to you if you feel like giving them anything. If you show them your dollars they will ask you to give them $100 out of it on each screening table you pass. smiley
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by abohrandy: 11:10am On May 10, 2015
what is vexing me now about that age crap is that our dearest NIS is not using it to make money for themselves.

no one (a foreigner) has stopped a nigerian from entering dubai or the uae. its just us that are killing ourself. and also, the way first time travellers will be shaking. it will just give them out. i even called dubai immigration and they said they dont know of such a rule!! #smh

why are our people doing us like this?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by kaizenBash(m): 11:18am On May 10, 2015
justi4jesu:

Not at all its better you show them your mastercard and tell them your BTA is on it. As for holding Naira its up to you if you feel like giving them anything. If you show them your dollars they will ask you to give them $100 out of it on each screening table you pass. smiley
that's exactly what I heard from a cousin, thanx for that Justi.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by kaizenBash(m): 11:27am On May 10, 2015
justi4jesu:

pls, also is the yellow card neccessary to get b4 departure?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 11:49am On May 10, 2015
kaizenBash:
pls, also is the yellow card neccessary to get b4 departure?

No.

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.