Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,349 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (370) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (659152 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 10:42pm On May 10, 2015
kaizenBash:
not bad bro, we thanking God.
that's cool bro.....u don fly?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 10:44pm On May 10, 2015
kaizenBash:
pls, also is the yellow card neccessary to get b4 departure?
dnt fink so

it might be and might not.

But will advise you to collect it...

It's just 1k or so

Tunde Euro
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by damkanlinsin(m): 10:03am On May 11, 2015
pls what are d required documentation for Qatar tourist visa pls help me
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 5:06pm On May 11, 2015
contact qatar airways or visit
damkanlinsin:
pls what are d required documentation for Qatar tourist visa pls help me

www.qatarairways.com/global/en/visa-and-passport-requirements.page
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ugsams(m): 8:18am On May 12, 2015
This life is funny, sometime ago i was thinking and working out ways to come here to the UAE, in less than 1 year i'm already considering moving on to another country. Despite that i got on to a promising career path, the type of experience that some people are looking for.

UAE is not for everyone, to those who are still planning to come over here, please make sure you don't end up here as an illegal immigrant cause if you do, you might end up being trapped and living in fear. This will eventually lead to sorrows and regret except you are among the few who the street will benefit. For every illegal immigrant who is successful there are plenty others who are not. Too many people are almost hopeless waiting for the next person to do visa for or the determined ones end up selling alcohol and distributing massage card but these ones na double wahala for dead body, although e dey pay them but you are always on the run.

From the hot desert sun of the Buhasa field, i sincerely wish you guys Goodluck in your travel plans to the UAE.

5 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by cutieme(m): 2:35pm On May 12, 2015
@ugsams,Thanks bro for the info up there but please can u enlighten us more on the prospect of getting jobs there because personally an planning of coming there with a month or 3months visa if I can get a job.Am a graduate so please what's the chance of getting jobs there and living legally?Thanks.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by emamos: 5:54pm On May 12, 2015
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 6:37pm On May 12, 2015
if u really want to com den don't expect too much....i will tell u my opinion...most of us who hv jobs are not better qualified than those in Nigeria...i think we are lucky and blessed...i hung out wit ugsams recently and i realised many of us were privileged by The Almighty to get a job here...ask Ugo...all my roommates are jobless and may b caught and deported any day anytime...

i was connected through a class mate during nebosh...ugsams has his story...infact he was a professional in the media n comms field in nija but now he's in a very different field...i guess from all the ansas we contributors give here that most of us guys n ladies just got here at the right time...

so for those of u guys coming...from my experience if u hv something u r pursuing in nigeria and it is putting food on your table or cloths on your back ...STAY BACK HOME...As Ugsams says...if u r here for 2-3 years n u do not hv plans to switch to europe or america then u hv a SURE job.,..meaning ur company cannot do without u...or u r doing illegal biz...that is d main inference i will give

cutieme:
@ugsams,Thanks bro for the info up there but please can u enlighten us more on the prospect of getting jobs there because personally an planning of coming there with a month or 3months visa if I can get a job.Am a graduate so please what's the chance of getting jobs there and living legally?Thanks.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ugsams(m): 6:47pm On May 12, 2015
cutieme:

It all depends on you, how you network, the people you associate with, your intelligence, your manner of approach, the resources you have(money), most importantly, God's plan in your life.

Personally i'll advice that you come with either 3 months, direct employment or residence. Please come prepared with money so that if towards the end of your visa you couldn't get a job by yourself, you can pay all these our guys wey dey help people find job some money to help you get a job to at least secure your stay instead of going back to nigeria. These guys sometimes charge above 1,000 Dirhams and this is very risky thing to do but it works for some people.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 7:14pm On May 12, 2015
i disagree...i humbly disagree...9 out of 10 times this approach does not work and people reading this will suddenly get the idea that it does...causing the very lazy ones to depend on such information......

b]Please come prepared with money so that if towards the end of your visa you couldn't get a job by yourself, you can pay all these our guys wey dey help people find job some money to help you get a job to at least secure your stay instead of going back to nigeria. These guys sometimes charge above 1,000 Dirhams and this is very risky thing to do but it works for some people.[/quote]
[/b]
ugsams:

It all depends on you, how you network, the people you associate with, your intelligence, your manner of approach, the resources you have(money), most importantly, God's plan in your life.

Personally i'll advice that you come with either 3 months, direct employment or residence. Please come prepared with money so that if towards the end of your visa you couldn't get a job by yourself, you can pay all these our guys wey dey help people find job some money to help you get a job to at least secure your stay instead of going back to nigeria. These guys sometimes charge above 1,000 Dirhams and this is very risky thing to do but it works for some people.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by cutieme(m): 7:20pm On May 12, 2015
@ugsams and ken,thanks for the info I really appreciate. I'll do as u say prayerfully.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 9:38pm On May 12, 2015
hello...for those within uae who wish to get jobs here is a list of recruitment agencies...

most will tell u to drop your cv online...some u can convince them to allow u com to the office...

do not trust agencies who ask for money...most are fake

best of luck

http://emiratesdiary.com/jobs-in-uae-2/list-of-recruitment-agencies-in-dubai-abu-dhabi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by menix(m): 1:59am On May 13, 2015
ken1982:
hello...for those within uae who wish to get jobs here is a list of recruitment agencies...

most will tell u to drop your cv online...some u can convince them to allow u com to the office...

do not trust agencies who ask for money...most are fake

best of luck

http://emiratesdiary.com/jobs-in-uae-2/list-of-recruitment-agencies-in-dubai-abu-dhabi

Are u saying some of these agency u listed don't ask for money?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by adeoye201: 3:19am On May 13, 2015
Greetings. please house, how can I apply for a 3 months visa to the UAE.Pls it's very urgent.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:14am On May 13, 2015
My broda man scrol back nd help ya ministry.
adeoye201:
Greetings. please house, how can I apply for a 3 months visa to the UAE.Pls it's very urgent.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 9:26am On May 13, 2015
adeoye201:

Same way you apply for 1 month visa. scroll back a few pages
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by adeoye201: 9:33am On May 13, 2015
mochouchou. I have scrolled back but no concrete way.I just need to knw just the basic steps that's all. please
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Rohzeez: 10:25am On May 13, 2015
Xup Rummies.... I tried to contact my company regarding the error of date of birth on my visa, and they told me to come with it that no problem at all..they told me DAT I'll solve the issue wen I arrive and I can just amend d error weneva I want to finish d processing... and I'll like to ask here... which of d airline is d cheapest coz I noh get much ooo... I flew with Qatar airways wen I traveled to look for job...but I don't have much dis time around.... so kindly update me pals... I need info of d cheapest flights plss...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 10:33am On May 13, 2015
adeoye201:
mochouchou. I have scrolled back but no concrete way.I just need to knw just the basic steps that's all. please

Contact a UAE based tour agency to process it for you. I cannot recommend any agency though and be careful so you don't get scammed.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by adeoye201: 11:16am On May 13, 2015
thanks mochouchou.how about airlines?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 13, 2015
Rohzeez:
Xup Rummies.... I tried to contact my company regarding the error of date of birth on my visa, and they told me to come with it that no problem at all..they told me DAT I'll solve the issue wen I arrive and I can just amend d error weneva I want to finish d processing... and I'll like to ask here... which of d airline is d cheapest coz I noh get much ooo... I flew with Qatar airways wen I traveled to look for job...but I don't have much dis time around.... so kindly update me pals... I need info of d cheapest flights plss...
etihad the cheapest u can get.. did u get the job? or are u still going to hunt for the job..just keep the house updated luck to ya
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 2:50pm On May 13, 2015
smithsydny:
etihad the cheapest u can get.. did u get the job? or are u still going to hunt for the job..just keep the house updated luck to ya

Not always. Kenya and ethiopian airways are often cheaper
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 2:58pm On May 13, 2015
monchouchou:

or he should go for the cheapest Rwanda MolueAir.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 13, 2015
monchouchou:

yea bro that's true its seasonal.. Ethiopian airline I know its cheap though ...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 3:45pm On May 13, 2015
nattybanta:
or he should go for the cheapest Rwanda MolueAir.

grin grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 5:48pm On May 13, 2015
yeah

menix:

Are u saying some of these agency u listed don't ask for money?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 13, 2015
monchouchou:

grin grin
those people wah there airport dey like umuahia market ehhhh...

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by chizzy86(f): 12:24pm On May 14, 2015
Pls does the UAE visa restrictions still apply? My hubby and I are not up to 40 yet and would love to go on holidays there. We are newly weds so I don't have his surname on my passport yet.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 12:31pm On May 14, 2015
smithsydny:
those people wah there airport dey like umuahia market ehhhh...
I guess u haven't been there cos Kigali International Airport more organised dan MMIA. wit lots of booty chicks to scope while waiting for ur connecting flight
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 12:37pm On May 14, 2015
chizzy86:
Pls does the UAE visa restrictions still apply? My hubby and I are not up to 40 yet and would love to go on holidays there. We are newly weds so I don't have his surname on my passport yet.
just get a 2weeks visa. unless u intend staying more dan two weeks, moreover the age restriction isn't serious. Just have a nice reason for traveling, such which u can tell d immigration agents. once ur visa is issued, and u have ur hotel reservation and a good reason for traveling, den immigration matter na Godwin

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 12:39pm On May 14, 2015
chizzy86:

some hotels (especially cheap ones in the deira axis) will not let you both stay together in the same room if you cannot prove that you are married. So ensure you take a copy of your marriage certificate with you.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 14, 2015
nattybanta:

I guess u haven't been there cos Kigali International Airport more organised dan MMIA. wit lots of booty chicks to scope while waiting for ur connecting flight

That airport is not more organized than MMA. The airport is the ugliest place to call an international airport..
Benin airport is more beautiful and organized than that place..
Maybe its not the same Rwanda/Kigali we are talking about

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.