Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (390) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (661348 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by agavu: 6:13pm On Jul 05, 2015
Gooci:
The issue am having is that my agent(also a taxi guy) needs 2000aed to get d original copy of my visa, he said he needs to deposit it @ d airport for me. My friend(also a taxi guy), he jst started work fully for a month now, he also got to dubai thru this agent. He confirmed it to me that its a new policy that the 2000aed is for map reading I.e a stage after passing driving school. I sent the money to the agent while he was on vacation, he idiot spent my money nd when he got back to dubai he gave me stories. To cut it short, I had to wait till june ending so that he will use his salary to clear the visa.
Unluckily, he got messed up with his salary, my friend told me he got alert of 5150aed, bt wen he got to bank, he met 515aed. I ddnt believe it, bt my friend told its the truth because my friend nd d agent fought because of my matter, so he monitored him when he got d alert, they both went to bank to collect the cash, bt they met another story there.

The agent is really begging me to loan him that 2000aed so that I can come in nxt week nd by the time I get my emirate ID, he wuld av sorted with bank and repay me. He said I av been @ home 1month because of his 4kup that he's not really happy with how bank messed him up.

He(d agent) told me that 60 is the xchange rate and 1000naira( as charges) making a total of 130k for him to get the 2000aed.. He said he will give me back.

I prefer to send it to my friend, bt he neva sabi watsup ontop money exchange blabla..

Nd about the agent, my friend nd I, we will all be staying together in dsame room in dubai.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Gooci(m): 6:57pm On Jul 05, 2015
agavu:

My dear, let me not say that you are in soup,you are in a very big real trouble, you need the help of 911,that your friend is even the one using your resources for his upkeep. .my dear you have every cause for alarm,if there is visa at all ask them to send you the permit number of that visa like MB12346789AE and let us help you check the status of your visa online via www.mol.gov.ea.no one charges extra to get the original copy to the airport,STOP spending money NOW. thats my advice,I and my husband have fallen a victim before but God saw us through,are you sure your friend has not overstayed his visa and wants to use you as his ATM?watch it!!!
NB:why would bank mess him up when he's not in nigeria?
Why would you stay here in nigeria and pass a driving school test in dubai?
Why don't you go to fidelity bank and use their money gram and western union?they do pay in dirams and it takes you 3700ngn to send 0-80k.
Do you think that money is very easy to come by these days?
Why would he see another digit after you ve paid into his account or his salary as well?no dude does that in dubai
you have started paying,you would continue paying,lets watch and see
Most taxi companies do hire people with private residence or visit visa whole you are in dubai please shine your eyes.
Where is your contract letter?
Are you also aware that any employment visa in dubai is issued and invalid after two months if you didn't show up for medicals etc?mmh,keep watching this movie.
Did you sign any document? We're you sent anything to sign?
That your friend needs to be queried. be careful

Thanks for the concern... I have a copy of d visa already nd justi has checked that its genuine. Its even like 5-10posts above.
The visa was issued jun8, valid till aug6.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Gooci(m): 11:35am On Jul 06, 2015
nattybanta:
yes it's a legit agent called western uniongringrin
lol, you no well cool
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by olafash(f): 3:28pm On Jul 06, 2015
Hi guys! Please just want 2 make an enquiry concerning employment visa. How much can one get it? God bless u ALL!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by cruzclinton1(m): 4:49pm On Jul 06, 2015
Greetings everybody....pls @justi4jesu, @Nattibanta and other @learned colleagues,kudos to you guys for your advice and sincere advice and guide lines....help me verify this....is it true that any one that has an emirate id card can act as a sponsor for some one to come dubai on visit visa?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by samhay: 5:19pm On Jul 06, 2015
Will also be moving very soon.

Reading from page 1,still on page 22

Trying to get as much details as I can b4 moving.

A question

How much is ticket fee, I mean d cheapest, I saw a comment of som1 mentioning 1 African country like Dat as a stop over.

Will come wit more questions plz
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 5:24pm On Jul 06, 2015
olafash:
Hi guys! Please just want 2 make an enquiry concerning employment visa. How much can one get it? God bless u ALL!

Its the responsibility of your employer to get you an employment visa, so you don't spend a dime getting it after being employed.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 5:30pm On Jul 06, 2015
cruzclinton1:
Greetings everybody....pls @justi4jesu, @Nattibanta and other @learned colleagues,kudos to you guys for your advice and sincere advice and guide lines....help me verify this....is it true that any one that has an emirate id card can act as a sponsor for some one to come dubai on visit visa?

Yes you can but you still have to drop like 5,000-6,000 Dirhams as security deposit.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by seyidollar4real: 5:57pm On Jul 06, 2015
How can someone confirm if an AUE visa is real
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 6:48pm On Jul 06, 2015
seyidollar4real:
How can someone confirm if an AUE visa is real

Post your details.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by cruzclinton1(m): 9:15pm On Jul 06, 2015
justi4jesu:

Yes you can but you still have to drop like 5,000-6,000 Dirhams as security deposit.
. Thanks dear@justi4jesu,pls do you have such money?do you have emirate id card?can you sponsor me?am asking/pleading....coz I want to come on a visit visa not tourist visa coz I discovered that with visit visa,you don't have to exit dubai while the company that employed u re processing ur employment visa........something happen to my friend. He came to dubai on a one month tourist visa and got a job and the company promise to process his employment visa,so whn his 1 month visa expired,he now come back to nigeria,up till now,no employment visa for him from the company.............pls remember my earlier plead....thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeklef(m): 10:55pm On Jul 06, 2015
Waiting anxiously to know justi's worth ......... Lolz
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 12:30am On Jul 07, 2015
please Justi Abeg help this dude gringrin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by samhay: 2:48am On Jul 07, 2015

Reading from page 1,still on page 40

A question

How much is ticket fee, I mean d cheapest, I saw a comment of som1 mentioning 1 African country (Rwanda) like Dat as a stop over.

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 5:28am On Jul 07, 2015
cruzclinton1:
. Thanks dear@justi4jesu,pls do you have such money?do you have emirate id card?can you sponsor me?am asking/pleading....coz I want to come on a visit visa not tourist visa coz I discovered that with visit visa,you don't have to exit dubai while the company that employed u re processing ur employment visa........something happen to my friend. He came to dubai on a one month tourist visa and got a job and the company promise to process his employment visa,so whn his 1 month visa expired,he now come back to nigeria,up till now,no employment visa for him from the company.............pls remember my earlier plead....thanks

I like your boldness but you are not my friend na, wait do you expect me to go drop 6,000 Dirhams security deposit and my Emirates ID for you? Sorry I would have loved to, but my account is blinking RED cry cry cry at the moment. Check back in 2020 sad

Teeklef:
Waiting anxiously to know justi's worth ......... Lolz

undecided undecided

nattybanta:
please Justi Abeg help this dude gringrin

You should be your brother's keeper cheesy
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 5:35am On Jul 07, 2015
samhay:

A question

How much is ticket fee, I mean d cheapest, I saw a comment of som1 mentioning 1 African country (Rwanda) like Dat as a stop over.

Qatar, Ethiopian, Etihad, Kenyan, Emirates, Arik etc and compare thier prices yourself, the prices will depend on your date of departure.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 7:32am On Jul 07, 2015
samhay:

A question

You can always google "cheap flights from Lagos to Dubai". You will find a lot of answers. Meanwhile, the cheapest may not always be the best if you haven't travelled before. Some people end up missing connecting flights….
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by samhay: 4:09pm On Jul 07, 2015
justi4jesu:

Qatar, Ethiopian, Etihad, Kenyan, Emirates, Arik etc and compare thier prices yourself, the prices will depend on your date of departure.

Gracias or do I say Kalas [No know d meaning dough]
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by samhay: 4:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
monchouchou:

You can always google "cheap flights from Lagos to Dubai". You will find a lot of answers. Meanwhile, the cheapest may not always be the best if you haven't travelled before. Some people end up missing connecting flights….

Tanx sir, I will try and b careful
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by chinwe11: 5:01pm On Jul 07, 2015
Sent my documents to a friend in ABj to help me with the attestation.....he was able to do all except UAE embassy. Says they were told that there is no stamp, and should check back next week. I dont get how an embassy would say there is no stamp....has anyone had such experience and how long did it take for you to finally get your UAE embassy attestation? need those documents asap, and that next week would be too late.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by samhay: 9:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
Got a snap shot of my E-visa just now. Na to pay balance now remain and gt a copy of the stuff so Dat I can move too.

1 thing, @justi,or any1 can u help me confirm the authenticity of d visa if I send u d entry permit number.

Not that I Dnt trust my guy Dat did it. Just trying to fulfill all righteousness and clear any doubt.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 9:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
samhay:
Got a snap shot of my E-visa just now. Na to pay balance now remain and gt a copy of the stuff so Dat I can move too.

1 thing, @justi,or any1 can u help me confirm the authenticity of d visa if I send u d entry permit number.

Not that I Dnt trust my guy Dat did it. Just trying to fulfill all righteousness and clear any doubt.

post ur details here ..justi4jesu or nattybanta..will..help..yu..confirm it

cheers
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by samhay: 9:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
justi4jesu:

2368158/2015/201 dats d entry permit
What else do I send?

1 more thing, I want to be sure.

Seems d visa will b scanned and sent to my mail. Den I will travel wit d print out and d original will be brought to dubai airport to clarify every oda tins

I guess no crime in asking since I Dnt knw and I Dnt want to make mistakes
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 10:27pm On Jul 07, 2015
samhay:

What else do I send?

Seems d visa will b scanned and sent to my mail. Den I will travel wit d print out and d original will be brought to dubai airport to clarify every oda tins

u will snd d passport number,

sponsor name nd phone number

date issued..nd co...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by cruzclinton1(m): 11:41pm On Jul 07, 2015
Alright @ justi4jesu.....thanks for at least replying me,so I can know the next thing to do
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:19am On Jul 08, 2015
Good day everyone, @ justi4jesu, I have read a lot of your post here on naira land and you have been very helpful, please can you help me confirm,if rain drop commercial brokers llc, is real they say their into tourist visa and employment visa. Their manager is Emeruwa A.C, their office is located at P.O.BOX 381355, office#201 Al Ashrafi . building Nakhel Centre Road Near Malabar Supermarket Naif Road , Deira - Dubai. Thanks so much,I will wait for your reply.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by samhay: 7:59am On Jul 08, 2015
samhay:

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 8:37am On Jul 08, 2015
pamz23:
Good day everyone, @ justi4jesu, I have read a lot of your post here on naira land and you have been very helpful, please can you help me confirm,if rain drop commercial brokers llc, is real they say their into tourist visa and employment visa. Their manager is Emeruwa A.C, their office is located at P.O.BOX 381355, office#201 Al Ashrafi . building Nakhel Centre Road Near Malabar Supermarket Naif Road , Deira - Dubai. Thanks so much,I will wait for your reply.

What do you want from them and how do i confirm without a Landline number?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 8:38am On Jul 08, 2015
samhay:

What else do I send?

Go back and read the informations other people provided and do same.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 08, 2015
I want to confirm,if their not one of this scammers , that say they are agents in Dubai and also, if their office is actually at the place they say it is.this is their card.

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Yungmilio2(m): 4:07pm On Jul 08, 2015
my friend my friend my friend
lol funny but interesting stories to learn from on this thread
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 08, 2015
@justi4jesu, I want to confirm,if their not one of this scammers , that say they are agents in Dubai and also, if their office is actually at the place they say it is.this is their numbers: +971 504931857
+971 565691943
+971 42246990
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.