Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,626 members, 7,865,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:55 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (392) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (664731 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by billyjunior: 3:43pm On Jul 11, 2015
Hello roomies, please I need justi4jesu and d rest ogas dem to help me confirm dis e-visa: Entry Permit-New-Long Term visit Single Entry-Tourism; Entry Permit No- 301/2015/77/0071167; Date and Place of issue- Al-Sharjah( 09/07/2015); U.I.D No- 47760470; Passport No- A05215436; Date of Birth- 11/03/1989; Name of sponsor- Al Hind travel and tours llc; Tel-065637000; Mobile-0509915106. Thanks

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by helendina: 4:34pm On Jul 11, 2015
hello landers

i need ur urgent help
i want to start a business on being a flight ticketing agent. i would want to know the step by step procedures to follow i order to achieve this. pls i would need ur comments on how to start small ie operating from my room using just internet connections only to book the flights for people and also how to start big

thanks all
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 11, 2015
billyjunior:
Hello roomies, please I need justi4jesu and d rest ogas dem to help me confirm dis e-visa: Entry Permit-New-Long Term visit Single Entry-Tourism; Entry Permit No- 301/2015/77/0071167; Date and Place of issue- Al-Sharjah( 09/07/2015); U.I.D No- 47760470; Passport No- A05215436; Date of Birth- 11/03/1989; Name of sponsor- Al Hind travel and tours llc; Tel-065637000; Mobile-0509915106. Thanks

As much as i would like to assist you, unfortunately each province in UAE has its own Visa rules and regulations, and each is assigned a particular entry permit no. For example, Dubai is assigned with, 212,216,201,204,206,208,210, and 214 while it is different for the rest of the provinces {Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Fujairah, Ras al-Khaimah, and Umm al-Quwain).

Currently, there is no verification method, well, maybe with the airlines, or at the airport for confirming the visas issued by the rest of the province. I am still researching it though, and i shall update the forum as soon as there is a method.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by cruzclinton1(m): 6:42pm On Jul 11, 2015
justi4jesu:

Sorry I didn't see your question. Ofcourse the salary is okay with Transport and Accommodation provided the direct Employment is genuine.
. Thanks dear,may God continue to favor u.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 11, 2015
Edenjoke:
Justi4jesus Graduated for 4years now no job,have interviews,no work.have been rejected by family because they sees me as no value human.please i want to come to dubai and do anywork,i dn't smoke,drink or humanize due to this i will be able save,settle and marry.please house how much is 1.Tourist Visa 2.ticket 3.1month accomodation 4.externsion of visa.5.will my virgin passort affect me?.please need urgent respond.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by samhay: 7:34pm On Jul 11, 2015
My visa has been issued since abt a week now according to d ss my pal Dat did it sent to me on whatsapp.

The person I was expecting to collect money to balance d payment of d balance from has just been bereaved. So I can't gt money until abt d end of nxt week.

My question is

Hope am still safe, it's an employment visa.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 11, 2015
samhay:
My visa has been issued since abt a week now according to d ss my pal Dat did it sent to me on whatsapp.

The person I was expecting to collect money to balance d payment of d balance from has just been bereaved. So I can't gt money until abt d end of nxt week.

My question is

Hope am still safe, it's an employment visa.

@samhay; yes you are very safe. If you are applying for 1 month visa, you have 1 month to stay in nigeria to get yourself prepared for your trip, if it's 3months visa, u have a grace of 2months to prepare starting from date of visa issue, if its direct employment,you still have 2months to prepare too. Your visa start ready wen u land @ d airport in UAE. if you exceed this grace period, then ur visa expires,money wasted, and you need to start all over. Thats UAE regulation.

I hope i make it clear. regards
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by samhay: 7:56pm On Jul 11, 2015
SabrinaTravels:

@samhay; yes you are very safe. If you are applying for 1 month visa, you have 1 month to stay in nigeria to get yourself prepared for your trip, if it's 3months visa, u have a grace of 2months to prepare starting from date of visa issue, if its direct employment,you still have 2months to prepare too. Your visa start ready wen u land @ d airport in UAE. if you exceed this grace period, then ur visa expires,money wasted, and you need to start all over. Thats UAE regulation.

I hope i make it clear. regards

Tanx boss.

Very clear. Pray I can join you guys in a week or 2,God helping me

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by samhay: 8:32pm On Jul 11, 2015
While lookin forward to moving to dubai soon, still taking my time to go Tru d thread day by day.

Page 120 now.

How come d vibe we av then is no more Dia, guess una all don because igwes and baale in ur own way.

Make I continue reading, I av really learnt a lot,my pal will b so shocked by d tym I start playing my cards like som1 Dat has been to dubai b4.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 11, 2015
Boss0003680501:
Nice thread, Pls help me out with urgent reply,I have bsc in finance and I would love to travel to dubai to live and work. Pls I will like to know the run down on how I could achieve this, Pls ineed urgent reply.

@Boss0003680501; unfortunately you cannot get a direct white-collar job from Nigeria. U can only use your certificate to work wen you reach UAE, and such cases are rare. Western certificates are more recognised in UAE because most of the companies are from the West (Germany, UK, Netherlands etc). U will have to get a blue collar job first like security guards,customer service, etc.

However, any which way, i will advice you go for a 3 months visa instead of a 1month so as to enable you broaden your search wen you are inside. You must also hold enough money to look for job.

Regards
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Bagani: 9:57pm On Jul 11, 2015
SabrinaTravels:

@Boss0003680501; unfortunately you cannot get a direct white-collar job from Nigeria. U can only use your certificate to work wen you reach UAE, and such cases are rare. Western certificates are more recognised in UAE because most of the companies are from the West (Germany, UK, Netherlands etc). U will have to get a blue collar job first like security guards,customer service, etc.

However, any which way, i will advice you go for a 3 months visa instead of a 1month so as to enable you broaden your search wen you are inside. You must also hold enough money to look for job.

Regards
Hello Bro, as a some 1 who is into d biz, like how much do u think an employment visa with a salary of 150k NGN, accommodation n transport included cost? Just want an insight to help me make my decision?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 11, 2015
Please no one as respond to my requet.please help me house
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 11, 2015
Justi4jesus Graduated for 4years now no job,have interviews,no work.have been rejected by family because they sees me as no value human.please i want to come to dubai and do anywork,i dn't smoke,drink or humanize due to this i will be able save,settle and marry.please house how much is 1.Tourist Visa 2.ticket 3.1month accomodation 4.externsion of visa.5.will my virgin passort affect me?.please need urgent respond.[/quote]
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by samhay: 10:46pm On Jul 11, 2015
Edenjoke:
Justi4jesus Graduated for 4years now no job,have interviews,no work.have been rejected by family because they sees me as no value human.please i want to come to dubai and do anywork,i dn't smoke,drink or humanize due to this i will be able save,settle and marry.please house how much is 1.Tourist Visa 2.ticket 3.1month accomodation 4.externsion of visa.5.will my virgin passort affect me?.please need urgent respond.

Answering based on wat av read.

1&2 Contact Emirates or Etihad.

3. U can Lodge in a hotel for abt 2-3dayswhile while you network to get shared accommodation which is cheaper.

4. Have enough cash with you, you can process it urself DIY.

5. No

Abeg let d gurus answer you well o. I neva smell dubai b4,my visa just ready, but am answering based on what am reading on the thread.

Will advice you to take pain to read from start.

You av a lot to gain.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Blackchampion(m): 11:00pm On Jul 11, 2015
Edenjoke:
@ Edenjoke, d guy below me answered most of ur questions. But ur virgin passport can only affect u in d Airport from those hungry eye looking Nigeria immigration officers. Apart from them, u re good to go once u meet every oda requirements. But as Samhay suggested, i wil advise u to at least read from page 300 to the last. It will help u find answers to most of ur questions.
samhay:

3. U can Lodge in a hotel for abt 2-3dayswhile while you network to get shared accommodation which is cheaper.

5. No

Abeg let d gurus answer you well o. I neva smell dubai b4,my visa just ready, but am answering based on what am reading on the thread.

You av a lot to gain.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:54am On Jul 12, 2015
Thank bro my God will bless. Visa 32k while ticket 125k my question now is 1.how much must i have at hand while going? 2.must i apply 4 visa and pay 4 ticket the same day.because i want 2 collect d visa then show some pple that can help me with ticket and accomodation money.3 is health test needed while apply 4 visa 4.will i do interview.pls bro need urgent respond
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:01am On Jul 12, 2015
[quote author=samhay post=35758390]

5. No

You av a lot to gain. Thanks samhay.how many day can i use to run around immediately i recive my visa. 2 will i do any interview 3.is health test a must?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by samhay: 6:38am On Jul 12, 2015
Edenjoke:
Thank bro my God will bless. Visa 32k while ticket 125k my question now is 1.how much must i have at hand while going? 2.must i apply 4 visa and pay 4 ticket the same day.because i want 2 collect d visa then show some pple that can help me with ticket and accomodation money.3 is health test needed while apply 4 visa 4.will i do interview.pls bro need urgent respond

Bro u seriously need to go Tru dis thread. All ur answers r Dia. Doubt if the dubai lords will be interested in answering ur questions since answers r already here.

It is now Dat u r asking dis questions I knw aw it feel wen a solved problem is presented as a problem again.

While reading Tru, pple like oga kpatakpata, justi, just wise, goodtalk, Henry, euromoney, always refer pple to go and read and I feel like why can't dey answer pple. But with u posting dis questions, I knw aw it feels. Definitely if I answer all dis, u will come up with oda sets of questions.

Will answer 1 or 2 Sha.

Hold as much as possible cash u can, dough it also depend on ur spending ability, carry stuff like beans and garri, to help u limit spending on food. Dem say dubai dey very expensive o. U don't need to pay for visa and ticket d same day.

Talk to d airline Dat will process ur visa and ask dem questions.

Based on what I read, most pple had Dia medical in dubai, no medical is needed to apply for visa. Interview bawo?

Wo I tire, spare use leisure time reading Tru d thread.

I dey read page by page, no skipping of any page. U av a lot to gain

Uight be thinking dis 1 no gt work, dats y e dey read from page 1,but trust me, surviving in a foreign land, u need all d info u can gather.

Bless all d igwes, lolor, baale, and d high Chiefs

4 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by cmoney22222: 7:01am On Jul 12, 2015
Eod for you. You are mouthed.

samhay:

Bro u seriously need to go Tru dis thread. All ur answers r Dia. Doubt if the dubai lords will be interested in answering ur questions since answers r already here.

It is now Dat u r asking dis questions I knw aw it feel wen a solved problem is presented as a problem again.

While reading Tru, pple like oga kpatakpata, justi, just wise, goodtalk, Henry, euromoney, always refer pple to go and read and I feel like why can't dey answer pple. But with u posting dis questions, I knw aw it feels. Definitely if I answer all dis, u will come up with oda sets of questions.

Will answer 1 or 2 Sha.

Hold as much as possible cash u can, dough it also depend on ur spending ability, carry stuff like beans and garri, to help u limit spending on food. Dem say dubai dey very expensive o. U don't need to pay for visa and ticket d same day.

Talk to d airline Dat will process ur visa and ask dem questions.

Based on what I read, most pple had Dia medical in dubai, no medical is needed to apply for visa. Interview bawo?

Wo I tire, spare use leisure time reading Tru d thread.

I dey read page by page, no skipping of any page. U av a lot to gain

Uight be thinking dis 1 no gt work, dats y e dey read from page 1,but trust me, surviving in a foreign land, u need all d info u can gather.

Bless all d igwes, lolor, baale, and d high Chiefs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by tyslimmie: 7:10am On Jul 12, 2015
some people like to be spoon fed always, I have been on this thread for some time now and I still went back to read some pages recently when I needed something.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 9:49am On Jul 12, 2015
@Boss0003680501

Stop dropping your contact details here and when you get scammed don't come back here to complain.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by agavu: 10:08am On Jul 12, 2015
pamz23:
I want to confirm,if their not one of this scammers , that say they are agents in Dubai and also, if their office is actually at the place they say it is.this is their card.

If you have been there at rain drop office, can you recognise this place if it's still managed by chukwudi ihediwa nkeoma aka malvin, please I would advice you to think twice,unless he has sold tthat office to a responsible person.please be sure that, that office is no longer managed by malvin, ww have fallen their victim,if you want to see other documents involved, I don talk my own finish.this is a public place I would have also pasted their pix here.goodluck

1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Boss0003680501(m): 10:12am On Jul 12, 2015
Thanks @justwise,but pls I need a break down of all, I want to know the certainty of the blue collar jobs and salary structure, and there re other personal questions I would love to ask.I don't mind if you can answer my questions here or direct message me your personal line to call you pls. And @sabrinatravels too
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 10:15am On Jul 12, 2015
Boss0003680501:
Thanks @justwise,but pls I need a break down of all, I want to know the certainty of the blue collar jobs and salary structure, and there re other personal questions I would love to ask.I don't mind if you can answer my questions here or direct message me your personal line to call you pls. And @sabrinatravels too

There is almost nothing you want to ask that hasn't been answered before. And if it hasn't been answered it is probably because the rules of the forum do not allow it or no one can give a fixed answer.

Ask you questions openly and people will answer you openly. All these behind the scene communication is what gets people scammed.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 10:21am On Jul 12, 2015
Boss0003680501:

Let me repeat this again...you will be scammed if you keep going like this, sabrinatravels is a visa agent with more than one ID here and from my observation since he started using the current ID he can't be trusted. Read this thread for any info you or ask OPENLY here, there are still few honest people here who will give you honest answer if you are interested in hearing the truth.

Good luck though
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by emamos: 2:23pm On Jul 12, 2015
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Gooci(m): 2:35pm On Jul 12, 2015
monchouchou:

There is almost nothing you want to ask that hasn't been answered before. And if it hasn't been answered it is probably because the rules of the forum do not allow it or no one can give a fixed answer.

Ask you questions openly and people will answer you openly. All these behind the scene communication is what gets people scammed.
tah!!!! unna neva answer me on my agunmu tinz "local herb". I fit carry am enter dubai

(1) (2) (3) ... (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) ... (401)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.