Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,942 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (396) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (659344 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Harmony222(m): 1:57pm On Jul 19, 2015
oga gooci dnt forget tu update us on ur trip oo both bfr boardin asin nja immig officers n ur wow surprise on landing uae... waiting earnestly bro..
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 2:51pm On Jul 19, 2015
Ohenebakwakye:
So much in love with nairaland which I was from nja but gurus pls I need help am a graduate with second class upper from Ghana and will like to get sites to get employment to Uae or Qatar pls thanks in advance

The sites were mentioned on some pages back.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by veleta: 4:34pm On Jul 19, 2015
Please I v been an ardent follower of this thread.please is there any Nigerian gp doctor in the house working in Dubia?how much do they pay and what are the job prospects with Dha licence.
Cc:Iiiyyke
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by phummy1821: 4:46pm On Jul 19, 2015
Thanks, I have sent a pm to or mail pls reply I have an important question to ask.
nattybanta:
letter to do what? Yes any immigration office or ministry of health in Nigeria, always apply for your visa before booking for ur flight. Wat if ur visa didn't show till after d day u booked? U can book visa+ticket via same platform
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 5:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
phummy1821:
Thanks, I have sent a pm to or mail pls reply I have an important question to ask.
hope am safe
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 6:04pm On Jul 19, 2015
phummy1821:
Thanks, what of the passport issue do u have an idea?plus we are both not up to 40 but more than 30 years.
dats not a problem. Unless u wanna make it ur own problem. Just apply and it's left for the immigration to decide
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by phummy1821: 6:08pm On Jul 19, 2015
Thanks so much. Please do u have an idea how much is 2weeks visa
nattybanta:
dats not a problem.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by samhay: 6:20pm On Jul 19, 2015
nattybanta:
@samhay I guess this is what u wanted

Plz boss, u neva answer me. Plz can i av d link to where u gt d ticket prices plz.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 6:32pm On Jul 19, 2015
samhay:

Plz boss, u neva answer me. Plz can i av d link to where u gt d ticket prices plz.
go to their site there are 3 tabs above the destination d first is one way, round trip and multi city. Select the first tab
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by samhay: 11:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
nattybanta:
go to their site there are 3 tabs above the destination d first is one way, round trip and multi city. Select the first tab

Garrit bro, tanx.

Where @Gooci? You no fill us in again. Wish u journey mercy o

Abeg come gv us details oooo
Bit by bit info
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by samhay: 11:04pm On Jul 19, 2015
whocanbewho:
bro Can you fill me in how you did the okay to board, I plan using kenya aiways, isshallah I'll be moving in 2weeks time...

What date do you plan moving?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by chinwe11: 12:13pm On Jul 20, 2015
veleta:
Please I v been an ardent follower of this thread.please is there any Nigerian gp doctor in the house working in Dubia?how much do they pay and what are the job prospects with Dha licence.
Cc:Iiiyyke

I am a dr though i am in Abu dhabi. Jobs are scarce now in dubai for doctors but more available in abu dhabi. Pay for doctors in dubai if you are lucky to get one is between 15000-20000aed, Abu dhabi is between 22 to 28 depending on the region. To be licensed you have to go thru dataflow and then dha screening and dha exam, usually doesnt take so much time if your school and mdcn decide to reply to thier queries early. if you have any further questions i can answer.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 12:38pm On Jul 20, 2015
WTH....

WHY DID I NOT FOCUS AND STUDY BETTER COURSE OOOO

CHOI

chinwe11:

I am a dr though i am in Abu dhabi. Jobs are scarce now in dubai for doctors but more available in abu dhabi. Pay for doctors in dubai if you are lucky to get one is between 15000-20000aed, Abu dhabi is between 22 to 28 depending on the region. To be licensed you have to go thru dataflow and then dha screening and dha exam, usually doesnt take so much time if your school and mdcn decide to reply to thier queries early. if you have any further questions i can answer.

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by koolmd: 12:52pm On Jul 20, 2015
Hello House,

Urgent suggestion from folks in Dubai, a friend is almost at the point of accepting a Managerial Job with a company in Dubai. He's done 3 Stages of Skype interviews.

The company according to him is at Dubai World Central, he wants to know if USD 5000/month he proposed to accept is not a bad deal for the cost of daily living in dubai and of course savings bearing in mind that the company said he will be responsible for his own accommodation. They promised him two annual return tickets to his home country (Nigeria) & health coverage.

Your responses will go a long way to help in this decision making, the person is employed in Nigeria and want to be sure before resigning.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 12:58pm On Jul 20, 2015
good offer...take it.

koolmd:
Hello House,

Urgent suggestion from folks in Dubai, a friend is almost at the point of accepting a Managerial Job with a company in Dubai. He's done 3 Stages of Skype interviews.

The company according to him is at Dubai World Central, he wants to know if USD 5000/month he proposed to accept is not a bad deal for the cost of daily living in dubai and of course savings bearing in mind that the company said he will be responsible for his own accommodation. They promised him two annual return tickets to his home country (Nigeria) & health coverage.

Your responses will go a long way to help in this decision making, the person is employed in Nigeria and want to be sure before resigning.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 1:02pm On Jul 20, 2015
koolmd:
Hello House,

Are you talking about a friend or you are asking about yourself??

Anyway, it seems like a good offer but then again it depends on how much this person(you) are currently earning in Nigeria and the kind of life style you live.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by veleta: 1:05pm On Jul 20, 2015
Thanx Chinelo.am very grateful.I have passed dha and gotten eligibility letter.please do u have contact in Dubai.I guess I have to work one year before I will convert to Haad.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 1:05pm On Jul 20, 2015
koolmd:
Hello House,

Its a good offer as long as you don't intend to live at Dubai Marina, Downtown, Sheik Zayed Road, The Palms etc. You can accept it cheesy

As long as you don't intend to buy a Range-rover or Expensive cars, You can accept.

As long as you won't be coming over with your wife and kids for schooling, You can accept it.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by frostmate: 1:10pm On Jul 20, 2015
koolmd:
Hello House,

It's a good offer. It might be a different story if he's married with kids
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 1:21pm On Jul 20, 2015
when you arrive PM me so we can talk.

i think now there are a few jobs and good prospects to try your luck here in dubai

always apply for jobs directly to the hospital or polyclinic sites... they will call you...

veleta:
Thanx Chinelo.am very grateful.I have passed dha and gotten eligibility letter.please do u have contact in Dubai.I guess I have to work one year before I will convert to Haad.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 1:23pm On Jul 20, 2015
5000 usd?

i think you can bring your wife...unless na 5000 aed the dude dy talk

den my brother think am well

though 5k is good but compare n contrast with what u hv in nija

justi4jesu:

Its a good offer as long as you don't intend to live at Dubai Marina, Downtown, Sheik Zayed Road, The Palms etc. You can accept it cheesy

As long as you don't intend to buy a Range-rover or Expensive cars, You can accept.

As long as you won't be coming over with your wife and kids for schooling, You can accept it.

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 1:30pm On Jul 20, 2015
veleta:

Congrats. I know that is not very easy.

Try to get a 1 month or 3 months visa and come visit hospitals and apply. You should be able to get a job even if its at a poly clinic. You have just one year so try not to be too picky as the year runs by pretty fast. Your main focus should be how to convert the Eligibility letter to a License then you can always move on to a better job. Good luck smiley
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by chineloSA(f): 2:28pm On Jul 20, 2015
veleta:

Dear you quoted the wrong person. I am just visiting in Abu Dhabi. I live in Saudi Arabia. wink
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nna4ke: 2:29pm On Jul 20, 2015
nattybanta:
dats not a problem. Unless u wanna make it ur own problem. Just apply and it's left for the immigration to decide

Hello nattybanta, your response on this trend is doing a lot for guys out there just keep it up. pls I want to find out an information which I believe you have will be of help me. my mail I'd efoblegexim@yahoo.com
thanks I hope to read from you.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by koolmd: 2:43pm On Jul 20, 2015
Hello house,

Thanks for all your contributions...he earns about N485K in naija presently...he'll not be moving in with his wife & Kids..The salary he's asking is USD 5000/Month..
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by vizboy(m): 3:04pm On Jul 20, 2015
Hello House

I wanted to Know if it is Possible for a Citizen of Dubai to help someone in Nigeria Get a 2 Years Working Visa.

Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 3:10pm On Jul 20, 2015
nna4ke:

Hello nattybanta, your response on this trend is doing a lot for guys out there just keep it up. pls I want to find out an information which I believe you have will be of help me. my mail I'd efoblegexim@yahoo.com
thanks I hope to read from you.
pls u can do d asking here so dat if I don't answer them correctly, other more experienced would help out
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 3:11pm On Jul 20, 2015
vizboy:
Hello House
I wanted to Know if it is Possible for a Citizen of Dubai to help someone in Nigeria Get a 2 Years Working Visa.
Thanks
anybody can be of help not just citizen buh shine ur eyes grin grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 3:31pm On Jul 20, 2015
koolmd:
Hello house,

Thanks for all your contributions...he earns about N485K in naija presently...he'll not be moving in with his wife & Kids..The salary he's asking is USD 5000/Month..

Then you are good to go. No worries.

(1) (2) (3) ... (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.