Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,968 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (397) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (659345 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by vizboy(m): 3:31pm On Jul 20, 2015
nattybanta:
anybody can be of help not just citizen buh shine ur eyes grin grin
Thanks

I will be very careful
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Cabunice(m): 6:19pm On Jul 20, 2015
Pls I will be more gleeful if u can reply my question Can I apply for a visiting visa for dubai bt d age on my passport is 24yrs Secondly can I get a work over der in dubai wit visitn visa Thanks a lot
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by billyjunior: 7:01pm On Jul 20, 2015
Hello house, I have a long term entry visa (3months) issued on d 9th of July, I plan to travel to dubai dis coming thursday(23rd july) am trying to book my flight. Pls I want to know when my visa would start running, is it on my arrival in dubai airport or its running already? Secondly, since am gonna be booking a round trip, should I make d return date d exact day my visa would be expiring or some dayz before? Thirdly, am I to print d e-copy of my visa from my email and go with it to d airport? I plead for a quick response, thanks. ccc: nattybanta; justi4jesu;
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 7:23pm On Jul 20, 2015
billyjunior:
Hello house, I have a long term entry visa (3months) issued on d 9th of July, I plan to travel to dubai dis coming thursday(23rd july) am trying to book my flight. Pls I want to know when my visa would start running, is it on my arrival in dubai airport or its running already? Secondly, since am gonna be booking a round trip, should I make d return date d exact day my visa would be expiring or some dayz before? Thirdly, am I to print d e-copy of my visa from my email and go with it to d airport? I plead for a quick response, thanks. ccc: nattybanta; justi4jesu;

1. Your visa starts counting on arrival at Dubai Airport.

2. Your return ticket should carry the exact date your visa expires, If you then decide to leave before the date you can also change it from the Airline office here in Dubai and you will be charged 200 to 300 Dirhams to adjust your return date.

3. Yes print out your E-copy visa and go with it to the Airport.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 7:27pm On Jul 20, 2015
Cabunice:
Pls I will be more gleeful if u can reply my question
Can I apply for a visiting visa for dubai bt d age on my passport is 24yrs
Secondly can I get a work over der in dubai wit visitn visa
Thanks a lot

Yes you can get a visit visa with your age, just visit any Tour Agency nearest to you for assistance. Yes you can get a job with visit visa after arriving Dubai.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by veleta: 7:35pm On Jul 20, 2015
monchouchou:

Congrats. I know that is not very easy.

Try to get a 1 month or 3 months visa and come visit hospitals and apply. You should be able to get a job even if its at a poly clinic. You have just one year so try not to be too picky as the year runs by pretty fast. Your main focus should be how to convert the Eligibility letter to a License then you can always move on to a better job. Good luck smiley

Thanks a bunch for your advice.really appreciate
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Cabunice(m): 7:43pm On Jul 20, 2015
Bro u don't kn hw u ave help dis little info u ave given me thanks a lot bro I really appreciate it God bless
Lastly I don't ave any one over der pls hw do I go abt it,I mean accommodation tinz
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by veleta: 7:46pm On Jul 20, 2015
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by billyjunior: 7:50pm On Jul 20, 2015
Thank u sir @ justi4jesu for yet another save. Am I to count 90days from my date of arrival @ dubai airport to determine d exact expiry date of my visa? I am looking @ either 23rd july or 30th july to make my trip, pls help me with d possible expiry dates for diz two proposed departure dates. Thanks for ur usual swift responses.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by veleta: 7:54pm On Jul 20, 2015
Thanks Dr.pls do u have any contacts in Dubai? I have 5 years post-internship experience and Eligibility letter.

chinwe11:

I am a dr though i am in Abu dhabi. Jobs are scarce now in dubai for doctors but more available in abu dhabi. Pay for doctors in dubai if you are lucky to get one is between 15000-20000aed, Abu dhabi is between 22 to 28 depending on the region. To be licensed you have to go thru dataflow and then dha screening and dha exam, usually doesnt take so much time if your school and mdcn decide to reply to thier queries early. if you have any further questions i can answer.

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 7:57pm On Jul 20, 2015
Cabunice:
Bro u don't kn hw u ave help dis little info u ave given me thanks a lot bro I really appreciate it God bless
Lastly I don't ave any one over der pls hw do I go abt it,I mean accommodation tinz

You definitely would have to lodge in a shared hotel for 2 to 3 days before scouting for Accommodation. Hotels like Time Square hotel, blue diamond hotel, deira palace hotel can allow sharing. Cost of shared hotel could go from 100 to 150 Dirhams or if you are buoyant enough you can get your own room without sharing with anyone.

Accommodation with atleast 6 guys in a room will cost you $250 to $350 per month.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 8:04pm On Jul 20, 2015
billyjunior:
Thank u sir @ justi4jesu for yet another save. Am I to count 90days from my date of arrival @ dubai airport to determine d exact expiry date of my visa? I am looking @ either 23rd july or 30th july to make my trip, pls help me with d possible expiry dates for diz two proposed departure dates. Thanks for ur usual swift responses.

If you leave on 23rd you should book your return for 20th October give or take.

If you leave on 30th you should book your return for 28th October give or take.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 8:29pm On Jul 20, 2015
@Justi4Jesu Bro, Sir grin grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by billyjunior: 8:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
May God's blessings fill ur life @ justi4jesu. Thank u sir. It's well understood.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Goodnuel: 9:49pm On Jul 20, 2015
justi4jesu:

You definitely would have to lodge in a shared hotel for 2 to 3 days before scouting for Accommodation. Hotels like Time Square hotel, blue diamond hotel, deira palace hotel can allow sharing. Cost of shared hotel could go from 100 to 150 Dirhams or if you are buoyant enough you can get your own room without sharing with anyone.

Accommodation with atleast 6 guys in a room will cost you $250 to $350 per month.
Chisossssss shocked
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Taiwotasungo: 11:51pm On Jul 20, 2015
I have always wanted to ask this too, i dont have someone too, please can 4 or 3 of us here on Nairaland go at same date, then we can book same hotel and get accommodation, pending the time we get jobs, cos i heard your Employer will get you accommodation thanks.

And please oga Jesti4jesu and oga Natty can you please just summarize the whole page instead of people referring people to page 300 please just try to do a summary of the whole process please, from visa to hotel to accommodation and jobs, and how much can someone keep starting from visa thanks so much in advance sir.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by gocare: 12:01am On Jul 21, 2015
nattybanta:

No be small tin.
Sir, Oga, Bro, Chairman, Bros, Mr, Master... ....
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Harmony222(m): 1:01am On Jul 21, 2015
Hahaha madam (make i open ya yansh small) jesti4jesu all dese ppl wey dey call u sir bro oga.. Big smh for them, in patoranking voice #they dunno....
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 5:22am On Jul 21, 2015
Taiwotasungo:

And please oga Jesti4jesu and oga Natty can you please just summarize the whole page instead of people referring people to page 300 please just try to do a summary of the whole process please, from visa to hotel to accommodation and jobs, and how much can someone keep starting from visa thanks so much in advance sir.
ok let's do it this way; frm ur earlier message, shows u already know the whole process, why not give us yours den someone else would make some additions or corrections division of Labourgrin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 5:42am On Jul 21, 2015
nattybanta:

grin grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 5:42am On Jul 21, 2015
billyjunior:
May God's blessings fill ur life @ justi4jesu. Thank u sir. It's well understood.

Amen pastor cheesy
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 5:43am On Jul 21, 2015
Goodnuel:
Chisossssss shocked

What were you thinking, besides that he should also hold nothing less than $1000 as BTA before coming.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 5:47am On Jul 21, 2015
Taiwotasungo:
I have always wanted to ask this too, i dont have someone too, please can 4 or 3 of us here on Nairaland go at same date, then we can book same hotel and get accommodation, pending the time we get jobs, cos i heard your Employer will get you accommodation thanks.

Which Employer will get you Accommodation, sorry don't put your hope on that because only Jobs like Housekeeping,Security,Lifeguards etc get accommodation together with their Job offer from Employers. Almost all top positions sort themselves out with accommodation.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by chinwe11: 6:36am On Jul 21, 2015
veleta:
Thanks Dr.pls do u have any contacts in Dubai? I have 5 years post-internship experience and Eligibility letter.

HI Veleta, i dont have contacts per se, i know doctors working in dubai. Your very best bet would be to get a visit visa and come here and apply. drop your CV in all the hospitals and polyclinics and wait.Getting a job by applying via email is harder now, because there are many who have passed the exam who live close by (indians and Pakistanis) and generally i think the hospitals here prefer live interview seeing who they would want to employ as opposed to a skype interview. My family had been here but i was in naija because i had a job with UN and didnt want to leave, after passing haad i tried doing the email application thing, most of the clinics said i should contact them when i can come to UAE. The ones who interviewed me were offering very low salaries since they knew i was out of the country and would want a job before leaving.

however, before you come you can still give it a try and check the popular websites with uae jobs like indeed and joblistuae. I belong to a telegram group sha that has plenty ppl who passed dha and are living and working there, you can send me a message with your number and i would add you if you have telegram app, that way you can ask questions in the group directly. HOpe this helped

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by samhay: 11:30am On Jul 21, 2015
@justi, @just, seems my post was hidden. May I know why, so dat it wnt repeat itself.

My intention was to help ooooo

Plz forgv if av erred.

Thanx
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 11:36am On Jul 21, 2015
where is Gocci?? grin grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 11:43am On Jul 21, 2015
Taiwotasungo:

1. It will be hard for a group of people from the forum to come together and rent a room or whatever because of the issue of trust. Not everyone here is why they claim to be and there are many fraudsters. Also, the rules of the forum (and past experience) frown on backyard communication.

2. Not all employers give accommodation. And sometimes it is even better to collect allowance and sort yourself out.

3. The reason this thread is this long is because people keep asking the same questions and people keep repeating the same answers. Its a life changing decision that you are about to make. Taking a few days to read through will bless you with so much knowledge rather than the rushed answers someone can type in their free time.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 11:45am On Jul 21, 2015
monchouchou:
where is Gocci?? grin grin
i tire o

i never hear from am oo

tho we chatted when he had a 3hrs stopover @rwanda ard 5pm on sunday and i've not heard from him since then...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 11:53am On Jul 21, 2015
Teeboy22:

i tire o

i never hear from am oo

tho we chatted when he had a 3hrs stopover @rwanda ard 5pm on sunday and i've not heard from him since then...

Since sunday? This is tuesday o! Abi he has started enjoying Dubai life and forgotten about the thread grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 11:55am On Jul 21, 2015
monchouchou:

Since sunday? This is tuesday o! Abi he has started enjoying Dubai life and forgotten about the thread grin

He has started experiencing all that was told to him on the thread, the heat is on already cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.