Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,171 members, 7,856,714 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 05:19 AM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (663743 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 03, 2013
femiaction: samee72 u dont need to leave this country because of your status Nigeria govrnment need you as you said you studied Agriculture.

This emphasises d nigerian graduates dilemma, if a graduate in agricultural can't get a job after years of graduation, den where is the hope of our dearly beloved country..... All focus is on oil....hmmmm

Sis, have u tried furthering ur studies in that line? That's a very gud course u did whc shld be beneficial to d country all things bn equal!

I wish u all d best sis, jst continue to b focused, u'll surely make it by God's grace...

God help our dear naija
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by yanyan(m): 12:30pm On Jun 03, 2013
God doors of opportunities must open for me as i will storm Dubai by December....i really need a job there and that place is my target cos i don't have the money to pay agent to travel to europe o....

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Alayubi: 1:14pm On Jun 03, 2013
@justwise, was searching for jobs from d arab gulf states particularly qatar since its wats most nigerians know and der were so many agents advertising here. I saved the page and fast forward 5 months later just wanted to see if der's anytin new and der i was stunned to see how easy d world can change in a few seconds. All dose agents by God's grace una no go die well oh. Dats y i register to say so many people dat ar not membas lik me b4 ar prayin for u. Information is light(@ogapatapat,kaffy and odas-una too much) UP NAIRALAND:*.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 1:39pm On Jun 03, 2013
Al-ayubi:
@justwise, was searching for jobs from d arab gulf states particularly qatar since its wats most nigerians know and der were so many agents advertising here. I saved the page and fast forward 5 months later just wanted to see if der's anytin new and der i was stunned to see how easy d world can change in a few seconds. All dose agents by God's grace una no go die well oh. Dats y i register to say so many people dat ar not membas lik me b4 ar prayin for u. Information is light(@ogapatapat,kaffy and odas-una too much) UP NAIRALAND:*.

I will not take credit for this, credit goes to members here who gave their precious time advising people here FREE, those you listed in your post and many more, credit to them for their works here.

Your post will also encourage others who are struggling with decision whether to use agent or not.

Thanks for this post and i wish you the very best.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 03, 2013
Thanks so much for ur comments, l really appreciate.
Al-ayubi:

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by blaze007(m): 3:29pm On Jun 03, 2013
abeg who get link for qatar? job and housing? make qatar own too start to drop in naw
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 03, 2013
yanyan: God doors of opportunities must open for me as i will storm Dubai by December....i really need a job there and that place is my target cos i don't have the money to pay agent to travel to europe o....

I also plan to b in dubai by december, God willing.

God will surely see us all thru IJN
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nusad: 10:15am On Jun 04, 2013
Please house, which flight is the best to fly with to Qatar and the cheapest flight too..prices pls
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by euromoney(f): 11:47am On Jun 04, 2013
nusad: Please house, which flight is the best to fly with to Qatar and the cheapest flight too..prices pls
Qatar Airway and Emirates.as for the fare,depending on ur travel date,check their websites.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by goodtalk(m): 3:06pm On Jun 04, 2013
valen2ony :
@Femiaction,
i never said we paid $70x3=210.

i paid $200 and my friend paid $200 as well.
his contact balanced the rest.
its a small room,almost empty. but very neat and beautiful.
i dont know how to post pics on nairaland.
i would have posted the pics here.

my experience yesterday......

went out very early yesterday with fellow job
. @ valentony, my dear brother i put it to u say God dey on your side u just imagin has u dorge accomodation for ajegunle then come relocate with men go rent for lekki, i say God dey on your side see has e arrange u to jam with another guy abode t'he plane wey una come gather rent together, two or three is bether than one u know, when i told u to give t'he nairaland farmily ur version as a fresher in dubai some guys no understand, its always best to c tru d' eyes of a new fellow in a new location cos as e bi na so e go talk am, no forming. Infact u dey waste ur talent, u suppose dey act for nollywood c as u dey wieve suspence abeg tell us watin happen in d' morning wen u and ur guys wan set off go husslle jor. Abeg u must post pictures cos e no hard. It is well with we are following ur progress and praying make u land dat job wey go make all of us rejoyce. Nairaland qatar/dubai section una two much jor. Ehen my bro valentoney make una reserve accomodation for me for dat una lekki flat o cos i fit join una soon o

3 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 3:42pm On Jun 04, 2013
bros goodtalk, i gbadun dis ur commentator worki ooo. u run futbol comentary when u dey 4 school dose dayss...? u, u supose no say actor no dey die 4 film.... ghen... ghen... na only wound e go wound. good talk , wetin b d name of this film wey d house dey watch now!....?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by euromoney(f): 5:25pm On Jun 04, 2013
goodtalk: . @ valentony, my dear brother i put it to u say God dey on your side u just imagin has u dorge accomodation for ajegunle then come relocate with men go rent for lekki, i say God dey on your side see has e arrange u to jam with another guy abode t'he plane wey una come gather rent together, two or three is bether than one u know, when i told u to give t'he nairaland farmily ur version as a fresher in dubai some guys no understand, its always best to c tru d' eyes of a new fellow in a new location cos as e bi na so e go talk am, no forming. Infact u dey waste ur talent, u suppose dey act for nollywood c as u dey wieve suspence abeg tell us watin happen in d' morning wen u and ur guys wan set off go husslle jor. Abeg u must post pictures cos e no hard. It is well with we are following ur progress and praying make u land dat job wey go make all of us rejoyce. Nairaland qatar/dubai section una two much jor. Ehen my bro valentoney make una reserve accomodation for me for dat una lekki flat o cos i fit join una soon o
The last time I checked,Rule 21 reads:Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar .Take note pls!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by goodtalk(m): 5:48pm On Jun 04, 2013
henrimoto: bros goodtalk, i gbadun dis ur commentator worki ooo. u run futbol comentary when u dey 4 school dose dayss...? u, u supose no say actor no dey die 4 film.... ghen... ghen... na only wound e go wound. good talk , wetin b d name of this film wey d house dey watch now!....?
. @henrimoto, my brooooother henrimoto infact dis na action film. Ehen u know dis M.I song, he sings [cos i be actor for dis action film ].i Don forget d' rap o, ehen the title of dis film na Valentony the movie. Infact t'he day wey our valentoney job arrive we must to hold party because we follow him progress as e get visa, as e buy ticket, as e enter plane, as e get accomodation, as e change accomodation from ajegunle to lekki, plus d' change wey dey him pocket wen he land dubai na all of them we know, so as our brother valentony get job all of us go must parrrrrrrry, cos he is our collective success story. Watch out for valentony part three of d' action film
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by goodtalk(m): 6:11pm On Jun 04, 2013
euromoney:
The last time I checked,Rule 21 reads:Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar .Take note pls!
. @ euromoney. My dear brother please try and enjoy and move with the flow, the cacaphoney of straightly spoken english most time can be boring, we are Nigerians and somtimes exibit speciall syntaxes that flavour our use of words. Whats life without touches of humor, my brother nothing do u.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by euromoney(f): 6:28pm On Jun 04, 2013
goodtalk: . @ euromoney. My dear brother please try and enjoy and move with the flow, the cacaphoney of straightly spoken english most time can be boring, we are Nigerians and somtimes exibit speciall syntaxes that flavour our use of words. Whats life without touches of humor, my brother nothing do u.
Ok!I yaff heard you.btw does my username looks "He?I yam she oh.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 7:03pm On Jun 04, 2013
goodtalk: . @ euromoney. My dear brother please try and enjoy and move with the flow, the cacaphoney of straightly spoken english most time can be boring, we are Nigerians and somtimes exibit speciall syntaxes that flavour our use of words. Whats life without touches of humor, my brother nothing do u.
good talk, euromoney is a female. so take note. we 're only tryin 2 ease d tension and suspence that is around this movie, knowing fully well that God doesnt forsake his own. meaning:- valen2ony will surely comeforth with good news. valen2ony, d house is fully suporting u wit prayers. go valen2ony! by d way goodtalk, d name dis movie we 're watchin is' THE EARLY DAYS OF VALEN2ONY IN DUBIA' or u can shorten it 2 'VALENTINO IN DUBIA' good talk,wat season are we waiting 4?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by goodtalk(m): 9:32pm On Jun 04, 2013
goodtalk: . @henrimoto, my brooooother henrimoto infact dis na action film. Ehen u know dis M.I song, he sings [cos i be actor for dis action film ].i Don forget d' rap o, ehen the title of dis film na Valentony the movie. Infact t'he day wey our valentoney job arrive we must to hold party because we follow him progress as e get visa, as e buy ticket, as e enter plane, as e get accomodation, as e change accomodation from ajegunle to lekki, plus d' change wey dey him pocket wen he land dubai na all of them we know, so as our brother valentony get job all of us go must parrrrrrrry, cos he is our collective success story. Watch out for valentony part three of d' action film
@ henrymoto, my guy e bi like say u no see my previous post, abeg try feel am above and give me fit back. @euromoney ehen my sister abeg no vex say i called u my brother, Ooooooo okay make i speack correct english [ our working together in a synergy to uplift d' spirit of our friends be it valentony or others can be termed or likened to rays of sun shine capable of warming the hearts of men and women in far away lands totally removed from loved once, family and friends. Ehen before i speack english forget my self abeg my sister euromoney no vex. Valeeeeeeeeeeentony d' action never stops, remain blessed
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by neddelux(m): 10:43pm On Jun 04, 2013
@goodtalk lol!!!!! U are such a funny dude. I have been following this nice thread for some time now. I am really impressed with people's testimonies and experiences. Most especially the DIY attitude it has instilled in us, who long to be in dubai for the sake of Job yet afraid of jumping into the hands of dubious agents. Share mine(testimony) some day is what I equally pray for. And for those who are stranded or still looking for job over there, God will see you all through jare!!!! E no easy!!!!!!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by valen2ony(m): 1:31am On Jun 05, 2013
@euromoney,
you re very correct.
that early morning,we set out to drop our cvs to the links we got the previous day.
after submitting to like seven companies,we met some fellow countrymen (two very young lady and a guy).
after the normal greetings,we started asking them how far?
but we noticed that the guy with them was not in any mood to talk to us.
i called one of the girls aside and asked her.
she told me that they are waiting for the agent to come and take them there.

i explained our situation to her and she told me how the guy they were waiting went for interview and he was told to direct more nigerians to fill up the vacancy.
but instead of this,he turned himself into an agent and started collecting 1000drms from fellow nigerians.

agency
this are the people that works mostly with an insider of a company concerning job vacancy for which money will be paid.
@goodtalk,euromoney,henrimoto and all my well wishers on here,i really want to say a big thank you and amen to all your prayers.

i did an interview yesterday and was told to await an invitation to the head hrm himself by wednesday.
but i discovered its not a free zone job.......
please house ,what is the merit and the demerit of both?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 6:57am On Jun 05, 2013
goodtalk, i greet. abeg make i warn u,c if u wound any member of dis house wit ur big-big grammar 'vocaabu' nwanne, i no go gree! the other time it was 'syntaxes ' ? abi? and 'cacophony' abi na cacogini, i don't no. 2day na 'synergy' and 'ray of sun'. bros. na wetin? take it easy! na euromoney cause am. we no, no vex, dohh...sorry. if na english man, dem go say u 're a POET. @valen2ony, bros. i greet. 'WELDONE' don't border yet either d job is in free zone or labour zone. not yet. (1) as long as u don't sign a long term agreement wit dem.(2) so far it gets u an employment letter. from employment letter, u begin 2 hope 4 resident permit. from there, u 're sure of accomodation by d company, at least before thinking of something else. i wouldn't tell 2 remember ur pocket. thanks bros. @ goodtalk. over 2 u. we dey wait 4 ur commentary, b4 our professors in d house put mouth. thank u! thank u!! thank u!!!

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 05, 2013
@valen2ony, what's ur experiences with naija and dubai immigration?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by valen2ony(m): 7:21am On Jun 05, 2013
jammyng: @valen2ony, what's ur experiences with naija and dubai immigration?
@jamming,
experience as in what aspect
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by goodtalk(m): 8:15am On Jun 05, 2013
ned delux: @goodtalk lol!!!!! U are such a funny dude. I have been following this nice thread for some time now. I am really impressed with people's testimonies and experiences. Most especially the DIY attitude it has instilled in us, who long to be in dubai for the sake of Job yet afraid of jumping into the hands of dubious agents. Share mine(testimony) some day is what I equally pray for. And for those who are stranded or still looking for job over there, God will see you all through jare!!!! E no easy!!!!!!
. @ ned delux my friends am quite glad u enjoy our comedy input into this thread i tell people that life would be boring without flashes of commedy. pls note u summont your deapest fears by taking that step u so desire to take. take risks but let the risks be calculated risks, well tort through and u will come out on top. Infact my friend nothing do u, cheers

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by valen2ony(m): 9:45am On Jun 05, 2013
henrimoto: good talk, euromoney is a female. so take note. we 're only tryin 2 ease d tension and suspence that is around this movie, knowing fully well that God doesnt forsake his own. meaning:- valen2ony will surely comeforth with good news. valen2ony, d house is fully suporting u wit prayers. go valen2ony! by d way goodtalk, d name dis movie we 're watchin is' THE EARLY DAYS OF VALEN2ONY IN DUBIA' or u can shorten it 2 'VALENTINO IN DUBIA' good talk,wat season are we waiting 4?
lol@THE EARLY DAYS OF VALENTONY IN DUBAI.
but I prefer VALENTONY IN DUBAI.
like MR. IBU in LONDON.
or
MAMA G in LONDON.... lmaooooo.
You guys will not kill me.
anyways,thanks so very much for injecting some humour into this thread,please keep it up 'cos you are all appreciated.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 05, 2013
valen2ony :
@jamming,
experience as in what aspect
didn't they collect money from you?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by goodtalk(m): 10:53am On Jun 05, 2013
henrimoto: goodtalk, i greet. abeg make i warn u,c if u wound any member of dis house wit ur big-big grammar 'vocaabu' nwanne, i no go gree! the other time it was 'syntaxes ' ? abi? and 'cacophony' abi na cacogini, i don't no. 2day na 'synergy' and 'ray of sun'. bros. na wetin? take it easy! na euromoney cause am. we no, no vex, dohh...sorry. if na english man, dem go say u 're a POET. @valen2ony, bros. i greet. 'WELDONE' don't border yet either d job is in free zone or labour zone. not yet. (1) as long as u don't sign a long term agreement wit dem.(2) so far it gets u an employment letter. from employment letter, u begin 2 hope 4 resident permit. from there, u 're sure of accomodation by d company, at least before thinking of something else. i wouldn't tell 2 remember ur pocket. thanks bros. @ goodtalk. over 2 u. we dey wait 4 ur commentary, b4 our professors in d house put mouth. thank u! thank u!! thank u!!!
. @ henrymoto, my brother infact we have crownd u the Eze 1 egberepapa of advisers on this thread, infact your advise no get coma, veleeeeentony i hope u are listning, on d' free zone or labour zone thine i will advise u to back track and read d' submission of igwe ogakpatakpata.in Fact he have finish explanation d' whole tin{ heeeee abeg sorry for dat gbagan}. But my liTtle advice in syncronising with d' Eze 1 egberepapa of all advisers be say make u check out d' salary i.e d' take home make sence, d' accomodation make sence, na better company with better prospect etc. we wish u well my brother. Pls read old write ups on dat matter it will help u
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by blaze007(m): 10:56am On Jun 05, 2013
@veletony no fall boys hand naw. aleast colet dat one. make money no finish oo. afta dat one, u go begin knw wetin dey ground. u go gata enuf experience and wat to do next. Jah be with you.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 05, 2013
Hhahaha........u make me laugh my friend, l never knew l hv been crowned an igwe? when did this coronation took place?lol.
goodtalk: . @ henrymoto, my brother infact we have crownd u the Eze 1 egberepapa of advisers on this thread, infact your advise no get coma, veleeeeentony i hope u are listning, on d' free zone or labour zone thine i will advise u to back track and read d' submission of igwe ogakpatakpata.in Fact he have finish explanation d' whole tin{ heeeee abeg sorry for dat gbagan}. But my liTtle advice in syncronising with d' Eze 1 egberepapa of all advisers be say make u check out d' salary i.e d' take home make sence, d' accomodation make sence, na better company with better prospect etc. we wish u well my brother. Pls read old write ups on dat matter it will help u
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bolajiboi(m): 11:07am On Jun 05, 2013
ogakpatakpata: Hhahaha........u make me laugh my friend, l never knew l hv been crowned an igwe? when did this coronation took place?lol.
it took place today Hit like if you support the crown

14 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 05, 2013
bolajiboi,henrymoto,goodtalk, u guys are cracking me up with much fun, l do appreciate all ur kind words to me and accept them with all humility, this section has been spiced up with so much fun and comedy, well as the saying goes, life will really be boring without fun. Thanks again guys for the crown.lol
bolajiboi: it took place today Hit like if you support the crown
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bolajiboi(m): 11:49am On Jun 05, 2013
ogakpatakpata: bolajiboi,henrymoto,goodtalk, u guys are cracking me up with much fun, l do appreciate all ur kind words to me and accept them with all humility, this section has been spiced up with so much fun and comedy, well as the saying goes, life will really be boring without fun. Thanks again guys for the crown.lol
U welcome bro hope to join you soon. Am looking forward to a day where u and other member of this UAE thread will have a photo shoot together in dubai and the moderator will put it in first page.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 05, 2013
bolajiboi:
U welcome bro hope to join you soon. Am looking forward to a day where u and other member of this UAE thread will have a photo shoot together in dubai and the moderator will put it in first page.

AMEN to that, that day will surely come!

@Valetony, please take blaze007's advice. We can't wait to hear the good news, we are with you in prayers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (401)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.