Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,068 members, 7,835,604 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (661230 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by victorg8t(m): 8:03pm On Jun 05, 2013
@ igwe ogapatapata, I tink I wil prefer iyalaje 1 if u don't mind, but if u prefer loolo 1 so b it, u are d igwe. Keep d flag flyin, one love my brother.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by goodtalk(m): 8:05pm On Jun 05, 2013
ogakpatakpata: Thanks alot, l think we are almost saying d same thing,l think his question is like something that is about to happen, as regard alcohol, l don't drink in public places, l am disciplined enough to know my boundaries and obeying rules in any country wether in Dubai or all the nations l hv been opportuned to visit or work, and the brandy/whisky l bought was not drank in the public but at home, even at that, the police are liberal in Dubai, they know there is alcohol violations in the country, but sometimes they choose to look the other way, but that does not mean one shld take that for granted or misbehave. Thanks for ur contribution, l guess we hv to formally induct u as one of the elders in the palace, but l hv to consult with henrimoto,goodtalk, victorgr8t on this, guys over to u, do we make her one of our elders? although she is a lady, but we need her to balance the equation in the palace. what do u guys think?
. @ IGWE PROFF ogakpatkpata 1 his royal majesty t'he king on dubai matters we greet u. I am sorry for d' slight delay in responding to your lordship request on your proposed induction of euromoney into thee counsil of chiefs, am sorry to inform u sir ur request it have dificult to do, hmmmmmmmmmm { he breathes down} well d Orders of an igwe must be carried out. Well t'he onLy way she can be inducted into d' council is as t'he queen mother, as LOLO, as AYABA of t'he king, well if she agrees on dis terms we will induct her immidiately, your majesty i have forget say we dont need her consent before we do anytin so therefor by d' powers of t'he king and chief in council we hereby induct euromoney as the AYABA 1 the queen of dubai, LOLO of t'he great king ogakpakatakpata. Okay LOLO u can wink at t'he igwe now no problem,igwe pls u can realise d' address of d' palace to her now, as d' igwe u can drink anytin and anywhere authority of ur office covers u. @ Henrymoto, Bolajiboi i hope am in order
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by madeit2thetop(m): 8:10pm On Jun 05, 2013
goodtalk: @ my friend madeit2thetop i have try to check 4 d' pm so tey i no fit abeg how i go check am, i yam a learner u know
its in your email box that u used when registering on nairaland ..u can reply via the mail box
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 05, 2013
Hahaha.....what a funny thread this section has been for the last couple of days, i think the house has agreed for her to be the "lolo 1" which l hv seconded. Thanks my brother, l can't wait to see u at the top of ur career and destiny. Cheers.
victorg8t: @ igwe ogapatapata, I tink I wil prefer iyalaje 1 if u don't mind, but if u prefer loolo 1 so b it, u are d igwe. Keep d flag flyin, one love my brother.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by sleekydot: 8:20pm On Jun 05, 2013
hello guys . . . u are doin wonderfully well, I just finished readin frm d first page, good job guys
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 05, 2013
goodtalk,henrimoto and victorg8t are u guys triplets? u guys hv really introduced so much humour/laughter to this thread and instead of guys crying of been defrauded, we are all laughing together whilst proffering solutions to guys who wanna travel, l am proud of all of u and hw l wish we can translate/transfer all this fun to the larger society, Nigeria will be a better place for us and the future generations. However, for all those still in the process of coming to Dubai, l am glad to say that it has really been simplified on this forum, whilst u are all laughing, pls take pen and paper and note every positive contributions coming from the palace, the LOLO, council of elders and all wonderful contributors. l just wanna see all of u guys on TOP of ur careers and fulfill ur destinies in a grand style. Cheers to all of u guys.
goodtalk: . @ IGWE PROFF ogakpatkpata 1 his royal majesty t'he king on dubai matters we greet u. I am sorry for d' slight delay in responding to your lordship request on your proposed induction of euromoney into thee counsil of chiefs, am sorry to inform u sir ur request it have dificult to do, hmmmmmmmmmm { he breathes down} well d Orders of an igwe must be carried out. Well t'he onLy way she can be inducted into d' council is as t'he queen mother, as LOLO, as AYABA of t'he king, well if she agrees on dis terms we will induct her immidiately, your majesty i have forget say we dont need her consent before we do anytin so therefor by d' powers of t'he king and chief in council we hereby induct euromoney as the AYABA 1 the queen of dubai, LOLO of t'he great king ogakpakatakpata. Okay LOLO u can wink at t'he igwe now no problem,igwe pls u can realise d' address of d' palace to her now, as d' igwe u can drink anytin and anywhere authority of ur office covers u. @ Henrymoto, Bolajiboi i hope am in order
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by sleekydot: 8:29pm On Jun 05, 2013
av got the.break down of all the steps and requirment, thanks to u guysf or sheddin more light. but I need some info on other things like

1.how do one get internet connectivity, (especially for those online here on nl), is it tru wifi in ur appartment or wat?
2. how do one get accomodation easily on gettin to uae, especially those that dnt knw anybody over there.
3.on attestation here in abj, naija, where exactly are we goin to pay? is it min of education or foreign affairs?, thanks everyone.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 05, 2013
1. u can get internet alone in Dubai, if u choose to, but might be expensive for u, so most guys share or tru wifi.

2. Go back to this thread again and read properly, the issue of accomodation for a first timer in Dubai has been addressed over and over again.
3.Attestation of certificates has also been addressed over and over several times on this thread, pls go back again, pick a pen and paper and note down every info given by different people. all ur questions have been answered. Dont be in haste, try and start from d first page, by the time u reach the last page, u will almost be a consular on travel issues.lol
sleekydot: av got the.break down of all the steps and requirment, thanks to u guysf or sheddin more light. but I need some info on other things like

1.how do one get internet connectivity, (especially for those online here on nl), is it tru wifi in ur appartment or wat?
2. how do one get accomodation easily on gettin to uae, especially those that dnt knw anybody over there.
3.on attestation here in abj, naija, where exactly are we goin to pay? is it min of education or foreign affairs?, thanks everyone.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by madeit2thetop(m): 8:47pm On Jun 05, 2013
[quote author=goodtalk]. u can send me a mail to my username is the same as my mail box pls
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by sleekydot: 9:24pm On Jun 05, 2013
ogakpatakpata: 1. u can get internet alone in Dubai, if u choose to, but might be expensive for u, so most guys share or tru wifi.

2. Go back to this thread again and read properly, the issue of accomodation for a first timer in Dubai has been addressed over and over again.
3.Attestation of certificates has also been addressed over and over several times on this thread, pls go back again, pick a pen and paper and note down every info given by different people. all ur questions have been answered. Dont be in haste, try and start from d first page, by the time u reach the last page, u will almost be a consular on travel issues.lol

The reason why I was layin emphasis on accomodatn is cos its very important, frm wat av read some ppl advised to lodge in a hotel for few days before looking for appartment or thier agents helpin dem out. but the thin is am askin on behalf of those of us without any agent or anybody in UAE. like hw can one get accomodation for wit just few ppl like may be just 2 or 3guys alone in a room. o boii 6 or 7 ppl too much for room o.

On attestation , wat I learnt is dat , one will take certificate to.both min of education and foreign affairs and get it done for 3k for faster process the question still remains : which ministry exactly are we goin to pay the 3k? thanks for replyin and God bless.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by sleekydot: 9:24pm On Jun 05, 2013
ogakpatakpata: 1. u can get internet alone in Dubai, if u choose to, but might be expensive for u, so most guys share or tru wifi.

The reason why I was layin emphasis on accomodatn is cos its very important, frm wat av read some ppl advised to lodge in a hotel for few days before looking for appartment or thier agents helpin dem out. but the thin is am askin on behalf of those of us without any agent or anybody in UAE. like hw can one get accomodation for wit just few ppl like may be just 2 or 3guys alone in a room. o boii 6 or 7 ppl too much for room o.

On attestation , wat I learnt is dat , one will take certificate to.both min of education and foreign affairs and get it done for 3k for faster process the question still remains : which ministry exactly are we goin to pay the 3k? thanks for replyin and God bless.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by euromoney(f): 9:34pm On Jun 05, 2013
sleekydot:

I'll advice you read through the thread as ogakpatapata has suggested.staying in a hotel for few days when you arrive in dubai is a choice..and I don't think staying two to three days in a hotel before you arrange your accommodation wouldn't be a bad idea as well..
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by euromoney(f): 9:41pm On Jun 05, 2013
Aww!@ goodtalk,henrimoto,victorg8t and others.thanks.you guys are just too funny,and to my Igwe ogakpatapata,you're highly gbaski. Some of us are here just for the fun and the thrills,but whether u know it or not,u are keeping someone's dream alive and making me laugh really hard.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by sleekydot: 10:02pm On Jun 05, 2013
euromoney:
I'll advice you read through the thread as ogakpatapata has suggested.staying in a hotel for few days when you arrive in dubai is a choice..and I don't think staying two to three days in a hotel before you arrange your accommodation wouldn't be a bad idea as well..
thanks @euromoney. . . .but the thing is, hw can someone get accomodatn for with 2 or 3 guys only in a room, cos with wot av bn gettin here its either 6 or 7 gus un room. can someone on nl over there assist?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by sleekydot: 10:02pm On Jun 05, 2013
euromoney:
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 05, 2013
Thanks for ur advice to sleekydot, is not a surprise that the house elected u as a LOLO, U hv spoken my mind to him.......sleekydot, l hv answered ur questions several times in this forum, pls do go back and read my submissions on the issue of accomodation in Dubai....euromoney am really humbled at ur wonderful comments, l really appreciate, they are priceless.....when are u coming to Dubai? pls PM tru nairaland and l will let u know the palace.lol
euromoney: Aww!@ goodtalk,henrimoto,victorg8t and others.thanks.you guys are just too funny,and to my Igwe ogakpatapata,you're highly gbaski. Some of us are here just for the fun and the thrills,but whether u know it or not,u are keeping someone's dream alive and making me laugh really hard.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by euromoney(f): 10:47pm On Jun 05, 2013
goodtalk: @ my friend madeit2thetop i have try to check 4 d' pm so tey i no fit abeg how i go check am, i yam a learner u know
The pm goes straight to your email box.so check ur mail.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by sleekydot: 11:04pm On Jun 05, 2013
thanks guys for replyin, God bless.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 12:07am On Jun 06, 2013
@ sleekydot. lets see if i can help with ur curiosity despite u reading thru d pages. about d attestation of ur cert. min. of edu. and min. of foreign affairs are two different offices in abuja.u wil take ur certs to dem one after another. u wil also share d 3k btw d 2 offices. ques. 1 gone! on ur second question.pls, i want 2 ask u this...hav nt u found ur self out side ur home or environment 4 2 days and yet u survived it? c sleekydot, there 're places u wil go in life, u dont need 2 no any body there b4 u get there. its wen u get there dat u will begin 2 no person or persons. they say ' it takes a day 2 know someone' but i want 2 tell u hear dat it takes few minutes to know someone. wen u get 2 dubai, bear it in mind that u wil lodge in a hotel 4 d 1st 2-3 day. d area u 're going 2 lodge, u wil c fellow nigerians there. d gud, d bad, d ugly, etc. use ur brains here. u will also c agents around. 1 remember justi4jesu explain dis part in her write up. there's no way u wil lodge in a hotel 2-3 days without u chatin with people around. 4rm u get wat u want. dis is called networking. acomodation in dubai is expensive dat's y dey ve shared apartments. d best shared apartment u can get is dat 4 persons in a room 4 $200/month. while d other one is 7-8 persons in a room 4 $150. what is ur third ques.? bros, which part of naija u dey? lagos, abuja abi na port harcourt?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:08am On Jun 06, 2013
well said my high chief......l think he needs to bring cola nut to d palace for this advice from u....lol
henrimoto: @ sleekydot. lets see if i can help with ur curiosity despite u reading thru d pages. about d attestation of ur cert. min. of edu. and min. of foreign affairs are two different offices in abuja.u wil take ur certs to dem one after another. u wil also share d 3k btw d 2 offices. ques. 1 gone! on ur second question.pls, i want 2 ask u this...hav nt u found ur self out side ur home or environment 4 2 days and yet u survived it? c sleekydot, there 're places u wil go in life, u dont need 2 no any body there b4 u get there. its wen u get there dat u will begin 2 no person or persons. they say ' it takes a day 2 know someone' but i want 2 tell u hear dat it takes few minutes to know someone. wen u get 2 dubai, bear it in mind that u wil lodge in a hotel 4 d 1st 2-3 day. d area u 're going 2 lodge, u wil c fellow nigerians there. d gud, d bad, d ugly, etc. use ur brains here. u will also c agents around. 1 remember justi4jesu explain dis part in her write up. there's no way u wil lodge in a hotel 2-3 days without u chatin with people around. 4rm u get wat u want. dis is called networking. acomodation in dubai is expensive dat's y dey ve shared apartments. d best shared apartment u can get is dat 4 persons in a room 4 $200/month. while d other one is 7-8 persons in a room 4 $150. what is ur third ques.? bros, which part of naija u dey? lagos, abuja abi na port harcourt?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by valen2ony(m): 5:55am On Jun 06, 2013
good morning to my Igwe,Loorlo,the Chiefs and the council of elders on here.
we went for the second interview today and after everything, the oga @ the top gave us the following conditions.......
1.basic salary is no more 900 but 700drms.
2.no holiday or off periods for 2 years.
3.you can't leave until after 2 years.
4.after two years,you will be given an equivalent of two months salary (approximately 35k x 2).
5.we should come and work with them for ten days trial period before they can start processing our documents.
6.after the work hours, You must go straight to accommodation so that you can easily be reached.
7.no feeding allowance and you can't cook because the Bangladesh they employed are the ones cooking. we can eat with them and pay some money or we eat at a hotel nearby.
and according to him, it's expensive.
8.he also said that they are not assuring us of any job even after the ten days trial period because it's getting more difficult to give the green kpali holders work permit.

my elders, as you can see that we are between the devil and the blue sea.
what should we do?

pack our bags and go or what.........

may Your days be Looooooooooooooong my elders.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:07am On Jun 06, 2013
Valentony.... This is one of the most ridiculous job offers l hv ever had of in Dubai, this is not a job offer but absolute slavery. l dnt know hw u will feel about my suggestions/opinions, honestly, if am in ur shoes, l wont accept that offer. what kind of company is that? and all the conditions they gave u is totally against the UAE labour laws. l am sure the ministry of labour doesnt know about ths wickedness going on in this company or maybe workers in this company are either naive or scared of reporting this company to ministry of labour. The fact that u mentioned bangladesh has completely put me off from this job, if u can recall, l made a submission about a week ago about hw citizens of bangladeshi agree to accept slave wage, this is just a confirmation of my submission. They know that Nigerians and other citizens from different part of africa wont accept that kind of slavery offers in the guise of employment. no holidays and off days for 2yrs.... ridiculous, basic salary 700dhs, u cant cook, u must eat with bangladeshi citizens, u cant leave the job, and u hv to work 10days for trial without pay and not a guarantee of employment...... absolute wickedness....pls dont accept this offer or else u might regret it, pls try and look for another job, l am proud of ur determination and resolve to succeed, continue ur job search and continue to ask ur creator to lead u to the exact company he has reserved for u, ask him to open doors of favour and grace for u, l am sure there is a good job somewhere in Dubai waiting for u. pls dont give up.
valen2ony :
we went for the second interview today and after everything, the oga @ the top gave us the following conditions.......
4.after two years,you will be given an equivalent of two months salary (approximately 35k x 2).
5.we should come and work with them for ten days trial period before they can start processing our documents.
6.after the work hours, You must go straight to accommodation so that you can easily be reached.
7.no feeding allowance and you can't cook because the Bangladesh they employed are the ones cooking. we can eat with them and pay some money or we eat at a hotel nearby.
8.he also said that they are not assuring us of any job even after the ten days trial period because it's getting more difficult to give the green kpali holders work permit.

what should we do?

4 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 7:33am On Jun 06, 2013
valen2ony :

what should we do?

@valen2ony. gud morning bros. weldone bros. go away from there, u dont belong there! continue ur job search. before d end of d 10 days trial, u wil get a better offer somewhere. the HM of that company is a good psycologist. he realy knows how to read the minds of despirate job seeks. he's gud @ playing with people's mind. let me ask, is it dis nine hundred dirham job dat oder naija guy wants 2 collect 1k dhm b4 linking someone 2 d job? valen2ony, dont allow ur heart 2 b shaken, continue ur job search. d gud God will surprise u. welcome 2 valen2ony d movie? bros. lets continue d film. 'VALEN2ONY IN DUBAI' actor no dey die! season wetin we dey? house, council of elders, igwe prof. goodtalk(amu iludu), ayaba 1,ajiboi, victor . over 2 una.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bolajiboi(m): 7:58am On Jun 06, 2013
Menh dis serious slavery hw can he compare a Nigerian with a Bangladesh. the HM of that company is a good psycologist. he realy knows how to read the minds of despirate job seeks. @valen2ony continue ur job search and also send your application online and try to call the number on every advert. Remember ur people are @ home waiting for u to send them some $$$ they dnt wanna wat u went tru, type of job u do, and wat u earn in dubai. I pray u get a good job within ur short stay in dubai

quote author=valen2ony ]good morning to my Igwe,Loorlo,the Chiefs and the council of elders on here.

what should we do?

[/quote]
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 8:00am On Jun 06, 2013
@valen2ony, let d wise comments of 'd igwe' strengthen ur mind and hope 2 carry wit ur job search. just like i said a better offer is laying some where 4 u. igwe prof. ogakpatakpata thks 4 d wise and educative comments. pls, house( both incubents and aspirants) ur coments 're needed 2 strengthen and fortify d heart of our actor(valentony) in dubaaii. chairs! tables!! breakfast!!!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bolajiboi(m): 8:17am On Jun 06, 2013
@ IGWE PROFF ogakpatkpata 1 his royal majesty t'he king on dubai matters i greet u. Loorlo, the chiefs, and the council of elders I greet you all. Pls ur majesty dubai is becoming more competitive everyday in term of job search pls come to our rescue. I know its isn't easy over there but pls try to help valen2ony and other planing to port ourself to dubai soon. And secondly we all know dubai is a Muslim country during the Ramadan period (I.e d Muslims fasting period) do business activities goes well and is their any probability of getting job during those period. Over to you your majesty
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 06, 2013
By the grace of God u can secure job anytime in Dubai, mark my word "THE GRACE OF GOD".....Ramadan do slow things all over the muslim world, but remember God can breaktru any barrier or obstacles to favour his own.....Valen2ony l will suggest u try and go on some of this job interview/search alone, dont go in group, if possible go alone with ur star,glory and some people will call it luck, submit CV'S to as many companies as possible especially online. Dont sound too desperate b4 ur interviewers, they are very good at seeing ur desperation and sometimes capitalise on it to offer u peanuts, be positive, courageous, enthusiastic and maintain and inner peace and joy even in d midst of negatives around u, remember God specialises and work best in seemingly impossible situations....... See u at d top.
bolajiboi: @ IGWE PROFF ogakpatkpata 1 his royal majesty t'he king on dubai matters i greet u. Loorlo, the chiefs, and the council of elders I greet you all. Pls ur majesty dubai is becoming more competitive everyday in term of job search pls come to our rescue. I know its isn't easy over there but pls try to help valen2ony and other planing to port ourself to dubai soon. And secondly we all know dubai is a Muslim country during the Ramadan period (I.e d Muslims fasting period) do business activities goes well and is their any probability of getting job during those period. Over to you your majesty

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bolajiboi(m): 8:59am On Jun 06, 2013
IGWEEEEEE may ur days b long
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bolajiboi(m): 9:04am On Jun 06, 2013
Noble gas I can see u are online Its been long u contributed to dis thread op u planning well for ur trip. Wats d latest update from u bro
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 06, 2013
By the grace of God u can secure job anytime in Dubai, mark my word "THE GRACE OF GOD".....Ramadan do slow things all over the muslim world, but remember God can breaktru any barrier or obstacles to favour his own.....Valen2ony l will suggest u try and go on some of this job interview/search alone, dont go in group, if possible go alone with ur star,glory and some people will call it luck, submit CV'S to as many companies as possible especially online. Dont sound too desperate b4 ur interviewers, they are very good at seeing ur desperation and sometimes capitalise on it to offer u peanuts, be positive, courageous, enthusiastic and maintain and inner peace and joy even in d midst of negatives around u, remember God specialises and work best in seemingly impossible situations....... See u at d top.
bolajiboi: @ IGWE PROFF ogakpatkpata 1 his royal majesty t'he king on dubai matters i greet u. Loorlo, the chiefs, and the council of elders I greet you all. Pls ur majesty dubai is becoming more competitive everyday in term of job search pls come to our rescue. I know its isn't easy over there but pls try to help valen2ony and other planing to port ourself to dubai soon. And secondly we all know dubai is a Muslim country during the Ramadan period (I.e d Muslims fasting period) do business activities goes well and is their any probability of getting job during those period. Over to you your majesty
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 06, 2013
Amen to ur prayers.......
bolajiboi: IGWEEEEEE may ur days b long
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by evantical: 9:55am On Jun 06, 2013
let valen2ony try this Emrill services.I think they employ security officers and the pay arnd 2000 AED.It has been metioned in this thread before.some of you who are over there try and give him some better companies names he can try out.mehn this is pathetic.slavery indeed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.