Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,522 members, 7,836,993 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (661376 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 29, 2013
you are welcome!!!
Bobbybenard: Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by postemail: 10:46am On Jul 29, 2013
Bobbybenard: d cost of processing,salary(80k per month),accommodation n transport(dat he said d company will provide)

Let me explain the nature of these jobs. They are fairly typical.
Fixed 2 yr contract with no option of changing employment. Sometimes, depending on the sponsor, you could pay 2000~5000AED for your sponsor to issue you a No-objection certificate, this allows you to change your employer.

Your passport will be held by your sponsor to avoid you absconding. Don't think "agidi or strong head" can help you here if you are having issues with your sponsor. He can easily go to Ministry of Labor or Immigration and cancel your visa without you knowing. By the time your one-month grace period elapses, you have overstayed your visa and illegal in UAE without passport. Police and Nigerian Embassy CAN NOT help you. To get a "travel certificate" from the embassy, you'd need a police report on lost passport. And, the worst part, to get that police report, YOU NEED A LETTER FROM YOUR SPONSOR! That sucks. Now you are in a mess.

Salary - this employment visa done here for folks in Nigeria are mostly security jobs. They pay 1000~1200 in Dubai and Ajman. I don't know about other emirates. It's a 7-day a week job. No weekend off. Probably a day-off in a month.

Accommodation -typical 9ja secondary school kinda boarding with 6 guys in a room of 3-double bunk beds. Yes, there's AC in the rooms. The problem is most of these labor camps are far from city center like the AL-Quoz labor camp. You might be boarding with some dodgy nationalities. Living with Paks and Banglas won't be a nice experience if you na confirmed Lasgidi boy!

Transport -yeah! They will provide you a comfy ride to work in a hummer bus or a molue experience in a TATA bus. It all depends on the company. Most security, cleaning , construction companies provide the latter.

Uniform - free uniform. Security companies provide nice wears that will make you feel like a cop.

Now... Typical 9ja guy thought: make I enter here find one local Omo marry take get paper. Bro, just forget that one. Obo scarce for here die.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nwadieze(m): 10:54am On Jul 29, 2013
justwise:

https://www.nairaland.com/larry4eva

https://www.nairaland.com/dubai4eva

https://www.nairaland.com/tricialarry

I knew about those IDs and i banned them long ago.

People call me all sorts of names because of my dealing with these thieves.

I don't attack innocent people, when i see a thieve i know.

Sorry about your lost and thanks for opening up

you all are doing a very great job,may GOd Bless you all abundantly for your great informative contributions, may God grant you all the joy which money can't buy.keep it up all
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 12:05pm On Jul 29, 2013
nwadieze:

you all are doing a very great job,may GOd Bless you all abundantly for your great informative contributions, may God grant you all the joy which money can't buy.keep it up all
A massive Amen to that
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Linkbiz: 4:44pm On Jul 29, 2013
Is a lie justwise you have to be viginate agents and scammers are under this, they are look for all the way out to scatter and frame the key men in house.
Let them send the charting copy proof and the payment details include igwe and others full details, for some 1 drop of 10k usd equivalent to #1.6m and said he/she leave it for God is a lie man, don't be kidding or it may be a joke.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 4:47pm On Jul 29, 2013
tosin lola: @ justwise I will post everything here I promise pls is with my friend that we are duped together

Waiting..............>>>

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.