Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,213 members, 7,860,363 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:00 AM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (664089 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by emamos: 11:14pm On Jul 29, 2013
God bles u justwise.. PEACE SHALL REINGS
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 12:26am On Jul 30, 2013
justwise:

You got a good heart, i don't reply such post, so bless you, gate of heaven is open for you grin grin
@all, look how C.S.O. turn to 'd son of man' to open d gate of heaven 4 d igwee! to go inside.(visa free!) biko! son of man (justwise) how many persons is allowed to follow d igwee cross dis heaven's gate ? igwee! i am right behind u holding d helm of ur garment... * who else want to join d igwee cross d heaven's gate ?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 3:17am On Jul 30, 2013
justwise: @All

tosin lola has to be banned and all the posts related to his false accusation hidden as there is no substance to his false accusation
Good riddance
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:48am On Jul 30, 2013
@Justwise..........Thanks so much for helping to restore sanity in the palace, and @all......thanx for waiting patiently to resolve this funny drama, l am more than ready to continue rendering my services here as much as am able, and l wont be surprised if more visa agents invade this forum, l have vowed to put all fraudulent con men out of bizness, why on earth will somebody suffer to gather money, only for an agent to clean him up and render him useless, we have been able to demystify all secrets about travelling to Qatar and Dubai and l know everyone following this thread can attest to this , justi4jesu sorry for all the pain this has caused you,please continue to render your services here, GOD will reward you and for all members of this forum, God will continue to favour you all in your endeavours.........peace!!peace!!..
justi4jesu:
Good riddance
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 6:54am On Jul 30, 2013
ogakpatakpata: @Justwise..........Thanks so much for helping to restore sanity in the palace, and @all......thanx for waiting patiently to resolve this funny drama, l am more than ready to continue rendering my services here as much as am able, and l wont be surprised if more visa agents invade this forum, l have vowed to put all fraudulent con men out of bizness, why on earth will somebody suffer to gather money, only for an agent to clean him up and render him useless, we have been able to demystify all secrets about travelling to Qatar and Dubai and l know everyone following this thread can attest to this , justi4jesu sorry for all the pain this has caused you,please continue to render your services here, GOD will reward you and for all members of this forum, God will continue to favour you all in your endeavours.........peace!!peace!!..
Smiles...ogakpata2 as long as am concerned nothing happened, so it doesn't bother me any bit.
And over to you ogakpata2 so you have hidden secrets from wat u have just disclosed to the house, oya start telling us all the hidden secrets about the con men and dubai n Qatar visa and all..Elseeee
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by addey101: 7:28am On Jul 30, 2013
Everybody in the house, I beg.. like how much person fit do 1 month Visa for Dubai ??
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 30, 2013
@justi4jesu..........Justwise and the moderators have finally resolved the whole drama that ensued,it was a fight between truth and falsehood, light and darkness, l know light will always prevail over darkness,no matter how thick it might look, l also know that so many visa agents on this thread are not happy with what we have been able to achieve here,but, l am not deterred, as long as l live and my official duties allows me, l will continue to make valuable contributions on this forum, l don't have to blow my trumpet here,lots of guys have sent me mails both on this forum and my mail box,that alone is enough for me, all my submissions on this forum can be scrutinized by anyone, and every info l have given here has helped several guys, that to me is my greatest joy.l got no secret to share other than that all con men and scammers who are bent on making life miserable for innocent travellers should be put out of bizness, we must all resolve as a family to close bizness for guymen and con artist.........and those who are not willing to change,the law of karma and retributive justice awaits them,it might take time,but ,it will certainly consume them.....
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 30, 2013
@addey101.......it is about $100 dollars, either on emirates or etihad airlines....
addey101: Everybody in the house, I beg.. like how much person fit do 1 month Visa for Dubai ??
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by addey101: 7:38am On Jul 30, 2013
Person wan collect $500 for one Month Dubai Visa for my hand.. Is this a scam ?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by addey101: 7:39am On Jul 30, 2013
ogakpatakpata: @addey101.......it is about $100 dollars, either on emirates or etihad airlines....

Thank you boss
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by eduson33(m): 7:46am On Jul 30, 2013
Oga Justwise got lots of time oo..

e no easy tho..

Kip it up..

back stage watching
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 30, 2013
It is not a scam, he wants to cheat on your ignorance!!.......go to either etihad or emirates airline and do it yourself, keep off from dubious and wicked agents.....the visa shouldn't cost you more than $100....
addey101: Person wan collect $500 for one Month Dubai Visa for my hand.. Is this a scam ?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by slemdogg: 8:04am On Jul 30, 2013
My contribution to the house:

Office Boy - Walk in Interview
Job Title: Office Boy,
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Company: For a company in Deira,
Requirements:
Must be able to speak in English. 
Walk-in for Interview between 2 - 4 pm, from Saturday - Thursday at Office No. 212, B- Block, Business Village, Near Clock Tower, Deira, UAE. 
Apply to: walkIninterview@jobhuntgulf.com
at Tue

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 8:37am On Jul 30, 2013
ogakpatakpata: @justi4jesu..........Justwise and the moderators have finally resolved the whole drama that ensued,it was a fight between truth and falsehood, light and darkness, l know light will always prevail over darkness,no matter how tick it might look, l also know that so many visa agents on this thread are not happy with what we have been able to achieve here,but, l am not deterred, as long as l live and my official duties allows me, l will continue to make valuable contributions on this forum, l don't have to blow my trumpet here,lots of guys have sent me mails both on this forum and my mail box,that alone is enough for me, all my submissions on this forum can be scrutinized by anyone, and every info l have given here has helped several guys, that to me is my greatest joy.l got no secret to share other than that all con men and scammers who are bent on making life miserable for innocent travellers should be put out of bizness, we must all resolve as a family to close bizness for guymen and con artist.........and those who are not willing to change,the law of karma and retributive justice awaits them,it might take time,but ,it will certainly consume them.....
gbamm! what a wonderful pledgee...(pls, is d spelling right) . i pledge to nairaland travel section our palace, to demstify every vital travel info. to my fellow nairalanders FREE OF CHARGE (foc) without d bad intention of reaping them off their hard earned money. so help me God ? so help me God!* kunakaa, kunakaa!! clap ur hands! clap ur hands!!* igwee prof. justi4jesu and every good and truthful contributors in this palace ...God bless you all.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 30, 2013
@henrimoto......a big amen to your prayers. grin grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 10:09am On Jul 30, 2013
henrimoto: gbamm! what a wonderful pledgee...(pls, is d spelling right) . i pledge to nairaland travel section our palace, to demstify every vital travel info. to my fellow nairalanders FREE OF CHARGE (foc) without d bad intention of reaping them off their hard earned money. so help me God ? so help me God!* kunakaa, kunakaa!! clap ur hands! clap ur hands!!* igwee prof. justi4jesu and every good and truthful contributors in this palace ...God bless you all.
God bless you too.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ujchief(m): 10:24am On Jul 30, 2013
Okk, case closed. Let me return to my hibernation mode.

Good morning all.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 30, 2013
@ujchief.......hahahaha ..hibernation mode?.....you are very hilarious, how is your week going?.....stay blessed....
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 10:40am On Jul 30, 2013
addey101: Person wan collect $500 for one Month Dubai Visa for my hand.. Is this a scam ?
Its not scam, since you can't do it urself then you have to pay service charge....that's why they are called agents...lol
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Yinkagbo(m): 11:18am On Jul 30, 2013
From page 1 to 37 not easy...but very interesting.....I must take a bottle of water before I continue....mean y,as directed by a nlander,I called the ttsuaevisa,I talked to one mr andrew on phone..he calmly attended to me that they will get me a month visa at rate of 83usd and which can extended to another month.....page 38 loading...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 11:59am On Jul 30, 2013
Yinkagbo: From page 1 to 37 not easy...but very interesting.....I must take a bottle of water before I continue....mean y,as directed by a nlander,I called the ttsuaevisa,I talked to one mr andrew on phone..he calmly attended to me that they will get me a month visa at rate of 83usd and which can extended to another month.....page 38 loading...
Lol keep it up. @ least u re getting positive infos out of it.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Yinkagbo(m): 1:59pm On Jul 30, 2013
ogakpatakpata: @kayusmile.....so sad for what you went through,he has been banned from this forum....@Bobbybenard...l hope you just read what kayusmile posted.....A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE !!!!
I was about to give an agent 600k not including flight ticket oooo,but when ogapakt told me to go and read the tread from page one to last page,my spirit told me to and behold,having taken my time to read from page 1 to last page......I can naoo say God bless nl,from ogapak,justwise,justi4 to other members of the house.......u guys just save ma head.am leaving here next two months and I will take one month visa then extend it to another month.....may God be with me....if dubai is where I will shine then I hope something good should come out of it.but if notin comes up,I will come back to ma country....thank u all....may almighty God in is infinity grace continue to take us to unimaginable possibilties.......
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 30, 2013
@Yinkagbo........amen to your prayers, l am glad and delighted when l hear testimonies like this, wish you a safe trip to the emirates, l hope others can learn as well from what you just posted.........enjoy your day!!
Yinkagbo:
I was about to give an agent 600k not including flight ticket oooo,but when ogapakt told me to go and read the tread from page one to last page,my spirit told me to and behold,having taken my time to read from page 1 to last page......I can naoo say God bless nl,from ogapak,justwise,justi4 to other members of the house.......u guys just save ma head.am leaving here next two months and I will take one month visa then extend it to another month.....may God be with me....if dubai is where I will shine then I hope something good should come out of it.but if notin comes up,I will come back to ma country....thank u all....may almighty God in is infinity grace continue to take us to unimaginable possibilties.......
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 30, 2013
Goodevening house,am so happy d tosin girl has been banned and destroyed,light must always prevail over darkness,am leaving for qatar tmr,am so so anxious and scared cos I be omo mummy,pls I knw am naïve bt pls do dey ask for employment offer letter at nigeria aiport I.e nigeria immigration,pls abeg make una nor curse me
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 30, 2013
@kaliphate........yes they do,but, will advise you not to panic,be bold and behave like a matured adult who has travelled before, answer their questions intelligently as much as you can, dress smartly, and make sure you have good eye contact when answering their questions, remember that it is the way you comport yourself that really matters, don't be afraid, and don't give them any bribe, tell them you got a job offer in Qatar and show them your employment letter and hotel reservation...........above all ask GOD for favour, and am sure you will be okay....wish you safe trip to Qatar....
kaliphate: Goodevening house,am so happy d tosin girl has been banned and destroyed,light must always prevail over darkness,am leaving for qatar tmr,am so so anxious and scared cos I be omo mummy,pls I knw am naïve bt pls do dey ask for employment offer letter at nigeria aiport I.e nigeria immigration,pls abeg make una nor curse me

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Optimisticgondy(m): 6:55pm On Jul 30, 2013
@House. Sorry for asking this question if it has been treated here already.

Should one go to Dubai with dollar cash or credit card?

If cash, will he/she be able to open account there and what are the criteria?

What are those Nigerian banks' branches there in Dubai that one can directly withdraw money from if deposit is made here?

Your reply to this questions will be appreciated. Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 30, 2013
Ogakpatakpata God bless u for ur matured advice,I dnt have a hotel reservation as a shared accommondation has alrdy been arranged and out of fear,I did a fairly good forgery of employment letter,cos ma sis cudnt get one frm d person dat arranged the visa for me,pls shud I stil go ahead and show dem wat I forged or I shud pay my way?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 30, 2013
wow!!!! you did a forged employment letter?.......not a very good idea, l thought you said you have an employment offer letter?......l will not encourage you to do anything illegal, am not comfortable with you forging any employment offer letter, supposing they find out it is forged, how do you defend that?......you need hotel reservation if not Nigerian immigration will squeeze cash from you....go online at www.hrs.com and book a 7days hotel accomodation in Qatar, print it out and hold it, it will help you when they ask you........Just be careful and avoid forging any document......goodluck
kaliphate: Ogakpatakpata God bless u for ur matured advice,I dnt have a hotel reservation as a shared accommondation has alrdy been arranged and out of fear,I did a fairly good forgery of employment letter,cos ma sis cudnt get one frm d person dat arranged the visa for me,pls shud I stil go ahead and show dem wat I forged or I shud pay my way?

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 30, 2013
@optimisticgondy............it is better to come with cash. l haven't seen any Nigerian Banks in Dubai,but, if you have a mastercard, you can withdraw cash from any ATM that has the mastercard logo on it,but, the charges will be much, so l suggest hold your cash...you can open an account here,but different banks have different criteria's for opening accounts, l know of Emirates NBD bank in Dubai, you can open account with about 5000dhs minimum with either your international passport or residence permit.......hope this helps you....
Optimisticgondy: @House. Sorry for asking this question if it has been treated here already.

Should one go to Dubai with dollar cash or credit card?

If cash, will he/she be able to open account there and what are the criteria?

What are those Nigerian banks' branches there in Dubai that one can directly withdraw money from if deposit is made here?

Your reply to this questions will be appreciated. Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Optimisticgondy(m): 10:53pm On Jul 30, 2013
Thanks Igweeeee..may your days be long....mo shi fila fun kaaabiyesi o
ogakpatakpata: @optimisticgondy............it is better to come with cash. l haven't seen any Nigerian Banks in Dubai,but, if you have a mastercard, you can withdraw cash from any ATM that has the mastercard logo on it,but, the charges will be much, so l suggest hold your cash...you can open an account here,but different banks have different criteria's for opening accounts, l know of Emirates NBD bank in Dubai, you can open account with about 5000dhs minimum with either your international passport or residence permit.......hope this helps you....
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by FBICIA(m): 11:23pm On Jul 30, 2013
Igwe!!!!!!!
Well done
Justi4jesu, peacehear, henrymoto, goodtalk, all the high chiefs, members of the palace I greet ooooooooooo

Kasala don burst for here gannnnn with all the hidden post anyway thank God we won

Oga goodtalk congrats on ur baby
Kaliphate how far? Where you they?

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (401)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.