Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,768 members, 7,813,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Watching Merlin, Harry Potter, Lord Of The Ring Etc, Will Lead You To Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Watching Merlin, Harry Potter, Lord Of The Ring Etc, Will Lead You To Hell (1934 Views)

Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell / Churches That Can Lead You To Hell Fire / Can God Lead You To Marry Someone You Don't Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watching Merlin, Harry Potter, Lord Of The Ring Etc, Will Lead You To Hell by highyo: 4:53pm On Feb 09, 2013
TO START WITH, DO YOU KNOW THE MEANING OF WHAT THE CALL WHENEVER THEY WANT TO PERFORM MAGIC IN MOVIES?
DO YOU KNOW THE TYPES OF DEMONS THEY CALLED INTO YOUR ROOMS?
OR THE TYPE THEY ARE CALLING INTO YOUR BODY
YOU MAY THINK YOU ARE ONLY WATCHING MOVIES, BUT ITS FAR BEYOND THAT.

Scripture says that God hates all magic, whether it is the right-hand path, or the left-hand path. Why? Because it doesn’t come from God. Satan deceives people by making them think white magic is beneficial. He can do this because he pretends to be an angel of light (2 Corinthians 11:14), but his desire is to ensnare the souls of as many as he can. The Bible warns against him and his evil tricks. “Be self-controlled and alert. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour” (1 Peter 5:cool.

"The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons" (1 Timothy 4:1). Real spiritual power only comes from God, from a right relationship with Him through faith in Jesus Christ, and from the Holy Spirit who lives in the hearts of believers.

HOW CAN YOU SAY YOU LOVE GOD AND YET YOU DISOBEY HIS SCRIPTURE?
SINCE WHEN DOES A SERVANT STARTED RULING HIS MASTERS?
YOU DO NOT EVEN HEAR HIS STILL SMALL VOICE WHEN HE WARN OF THE DANGERS OF SORCERY AND DEMONIC POSSESSION, THROUGH WHAT YOUR EYES SEE AND YOUR EARS HEAR, because OF THIS YOUR CHILDREN ARE BECOMING POSSESSED THROUGH THE FILMS,BOOKS AND VIDEO GAMES
THAT ARE A STEADY DIET OF OCCULT. SORCERY, DEMONISM, SATANISM AND SHAMANISM.
REPENT TODAY! TURN AWAY FROM THIS EVIL. TURN YOUR CHILDREN TO GOD
LOOK AT HARRY POTTER, THE NAME WAS CHOSEN FOR A PURPOSE, TO MOLD YOUR CHILDREN INTO THE IMAGE OF THE FICTIONAL CHARACTER OF HARRY POTTER

BIBLE WARN US TO STAY OUT OF MAGIC, AND NEVER TO HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH WHOSOEVER THAT PRACTICE MAGIC. EITHER GOOD MAGIC OR BAD MAGIC, THEY WILL BOTH LEAD YOU TO HELL

YOU DONT PRACTICE MAGIC BUT YOU LOVE MERLIN BECAUSE OF HIS SECRET MAGIC. YOU LOVING MERLIN because OF HIS MAGIC, THEN YOU HAVE PRACTICE MAGIC IN YOUR MIND, AND IF YOU HAVE A CHANCE OF GETTING ONE OF THE MAGIC BOOK, YOU WILL WANT TO PRACTICE IT

ALL THESE MOVIE WERE INTRODUCED IN ORDER TO PUSH PEOPLE BACK INTO THE WORLD OF MAGIC. AT LEAST YOU WONT USE IT BUT YOU WILL BE HAPPY WITH THOSE USING IT WHEN THE BIBLE SAID YOU SHOULD STAY AWAY FROM THOSE THAT USE IT, THEN YOU HAVE DISOBEY GOD
SO HELL IS AHEAD OF YOU IF YOU DO NOT REPENT FROM IT.

I ALSO VE WATCHED THESE MOVIE, BEFORE THE HOLY SPIRIT REVEAL THE TRUTH TO ME.
NOT TOO LATE FOR YOU TOO
Re: Watching Merlin, Harry Potter, Lord Of The Ring Etc, Will Lead You To Hell by highyo: 4:54pm On Feb 09, 2013
Exodus 22:18 ESV / 45 helpful votes

“You shall not permit a sorceress to live.

Deuteronomy 18:10 ESV / 39 helpful votes

There shall not be found among you anyone who burns his son or his daughter as an offering, anyone who practices divination or tells fortunes or interprets omens, or a sorcerer

Leviticus 19:31 ESV / 37 helpful votes

“Do not turn to mediums or necromancers; do not seek them out, and so make yourselves unclean by them: I am the Lord your God.

2 Kings 21:6 ESV / 27 helpful votes

And he burned his son as an offering and used fortune-telling and omens and dealt with mediums and with necromancers. He did much evil in the sight of the Lord, provoking him to anger.

Leviticus 20:27 ESV / 26 helpful votes

“A man or a woman who is a medium or a necromancer shall surely be put to death. They shall be stoned with stones; their blood shall be upon them.”

Deuteronomy 18:9-12 ESV / 24 helpful votes

“When you come into the land that the Lord your God is giving you, you shall not learn to follow the abominable practices of those nations. There shall not be found among you anyone who burns his son or his daughter as an offering, anyone who practices divination or tells fortunes or interprets omens, or a sorcerer or a charmer or a medium or a necromancer or one who inquires of the dead, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord. And because of these abominations the Lord your God is driving them out before you.

Leviticus 20:6 ESV / 24 helpful votes

“If a person turns to mediums and necromancers, whoring after them, I will set my face against that person and will cut him off from among his people.

Revelation 21:8 ESV / 23 helpful votes

But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”

2 Chronicles 33:6 ESV / 23 helpful votes

And he burned his sons as an offering in the Valley of the Son of Hinnom, and used fortune-telling and omens and sorcery, and dealt with mediums and with necromancers. He did much evil in the sight of the Lord, provoking him to anger.

Galatians 5:20-21 ESV / 19 helpful votes

Idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, envy, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.
Re: Watching Merlin, Harry Potter, Lord Of The Ring Etc, Will Lead You To Hell by annyplenty(m): 11:12pm On Feb 09, 2013
God bless you. Holy Spirit has also sensitized me in this direction also. I prayed that the people heed the warnings.
Re: Watching Merlin, Harry Potter, Lord Of The Ring Etc, Will Lead You To Hell by Mayowura: 11:26pm On Feb 09, 2013
Beautiful! This are things many christian practice without knowing!
#God saves
Re: Watching Merlin, Harry Potter, Lord Of The Ring Etc, Will Lead You To Hell by tobechi20(m): 12:43am On Feb 10, 2013
I laf in spanish
Re: Watching Merlin, Harry Potter, Lord Of The Ring Etc, Will Lead You To Hell by Nobody: 1:08am On Feb 10, 2013
tobechi20: I laf in spanish

I laugh in biblical hebrew! cheesy

Some christian are truly brainwashed.
Re: Watching Merlin, Harry Potter, Lord Of The Ring Etc, Will Lead You To Hell by Bella3(f): 6:52am On Feb 10, 2013
This op's is beyond redemption.
Re: Watching Merlin, Harry Potter, Lord Of The Ring Etc, Will Lead You To Hell by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 10, 2013
Re: Watching Merlin, Harry Potter, Lord Of The Ring Etc, Will Lead You To Hell by Dzany(m): 7:56am On Feb 10, 2013
dream on!
Re: Watching Merlin, Harry Potter, Lord Of The Ring Etc, Will Lead You To Hell by Onyegecha(f): 9:11am On Feb 10, 2013
Sad commentary on the follies of religion. Wake up and face the truth, my dear friends. Watching movies cannot initiate you into sorcery if you do not want to be initiated. The worst problem of religion is that they love to use FEAR as an instrument of control. By the time they are done with their hapless CAPTIVES(converts), they have lost their basic human reasoning. That is why fanatics are like feather blown about by flimsy, unreasonable directives from so-called religious leaders. GREAT PITY
Re: Watching Merlin, Harry Potter, Lord Of The Ring Etc, Will Lead You To Hell by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 10, 2013
Chei. The person wey do this op like this, e no go better for am o!!
Re: Watching Merlin, Harry Potter, Lord Of The Ring Etc, Will Lead You To Hell by peachezncream(f): 10:51am On Feb 10, 2013
speechless
Re: Watching Merlin, Harry Potter, Lord Of The Ring Etc, Will Lead You To Hell by Bella3(f): 1:04pm On Feb 10, 2013
kmcutez: Chei. The person wey do this op like this, e no go better for am o!!
oruko jesu.
Re: Watching Merlin, Harry Potter, Lord Of The Ring Etc, Will Lead You To Hell by Image123(m): 3:12pm On Feb 10, 2013
i just love this highyo though 'sometimes' appearing extreme.
Re: Watching Merlin, Harry Potter, Lord Of The Ring Etc, Will Lead You To Hell by ooman(m): 6:18pm On Feb 10, 2013
Eating RICE will get you to hell,DONT eat rice again
Re: Watching Merlin, Harry Potter, Lord Of The Ring Etc, Will Lead You To Hell by deebrain(m): 6:57am On Feb 11, 2013
kmcutez: Chei. The person wey do this op like this, e no go better for am o!!

Amen
Re: Watching Merlin, Harry Potter, Lord Of The Ring Etc, Will Lead You To Hell by freebloke: 7:23am On Feb 11, 2013
i don start 2 see period after i read wetin the op wroted....

(1) (Reply)

Help A Drowning Brother. Sexual Immorality Is My Bane / Worldly People Vs Religious People, Be The Judge / What Is The Difference Between An Evangelist And A Teacher Of The Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.