Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,699 members, 7,823,971 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

She Had Unprotected Sex And Fears She’s Caught An STD - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Had Unprotected Sex And Fears She’s Caught An STD (1779 Views)

6 Weeks Of Unprotected Sex / Are You Still A Virgin If You Have Not Had Unprotected Sex? / He Forced Me To Have Unprotected Sex With His Wife After Catching Me Red Handed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Had Unprotected Sex And Fears She’s Caught An STD by PweetieDoo(f): 7:39pm On Feb 09, 2013
I am in my late 30s, still single and with no kids. I’ve only had two serious relationships that lasted six and nine months, respectively. I date once in a while and met this guy my age in April. It was spur of the moment but I gave him my number. I knew from the start that he’s not the serious kind. I don’t even know his status. I rejected him initially, but his persistence in sending me text messages made me go out with him on a date, and eventually we had sex. I could not resist him, not because I love him, but because I felt that I was already trapped in this kind of situation and had hoped that this will be it. Two months later, his wife learned about the affair and I ended it, which he willingly accepted.

One day I started to feel that something was wrong in my body. I searched the Internet for the symptoms that I was experiencing and found out I had an STD. It’s been four months now and the symptoms are getting worse every day. I’ve already lost five pounds from stress, anxiety and depression. My personal and working relationships are also affected. Every day is a struggle. I have not undergone any medical tests because I’m so afraid to face the truth. I don’t know what to do.

I called him about it and he claims he’s clean. He said he doesn’t have any symptoms, and neither does his wife and six-month-old baby. But he was the only one I had unprotected sex with. I am so very, very, very STUPID that I did not think about STD, HIV, AIDS when I was with him. He is full of lies. Is this my karma? I’m planning to resign from work. I wish I could die at this moment. I am asking for a miracle. I hope it is not too late.
http://www.naijablazingspot..com/2013/02/she-had-unprotected-sex-and-fears-shes.html
Re: She Had Unprotected Sex And Fears She’s Caught An STD by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 09, 2013
Nothing is wrong with u. All u need is just to c how u can sleep wit more men unprotectively.
Re: She Had Unprotected Sex And Fears She’s Caught An STD by Djicemob: 8:11pm On Feb 09, 2013
C d doctor asap b4 u tink urself 2 death.maybe its not dat crius of an std compared 2 aids,maybe its sometin u can treat.#bless

1 Like

Re: She Had Unprotected Sex And Fears She’s Caught An STD by go4value(m): 10:04pm On Feb 09, 2013
@op I wish d best...........congrats.
Re: She Had Unprotected Sex And Fears She’s Caught An STD by ajasbaba(m): 10:21pm On Feb 09, 2013
Pls i think it really not that serious just go see a doctor for check so that you can really know whats wrong with you.pls dont resign from place of work yet,that thing that u are afraid of will always come and meet you so why are u scared or worrying ur self just cool down ur self and go for medical check up.i wish u all d best
Re: She Had Unprotected Sex And Fears She’s Caught An STD by 190: 10:22pm On Feb 09, 2013
hiss undecided
Re: She Had Unprotected Sex And Fears She’s Caught An STD by pheyikemi: 10:43pm On Feb 09, 2013
U need to see a qualified doctor asap. You r nt a teenager, having an unprotected sex at ds stage nd age seems foolish. Now u want me to tel u a fool at 30, is a fool 4eva. Wait! I meant a fool at 40, thk God u r nt yet 40, u can stil change.
Re: She Had Unprotected Sex And Fears She’s Caught An STD by Chinweije(m): 11:09pm On Feb 09, 2013
Pls don't kill ur self b4 ur time even if u have hiv yet there is hope for u talkless of std so pls be calm and go for test
Re: She Had Unprotected Sex And Fears She’s Caught An STD by Sijo01(f): 11:10pm On Feb 09, 2013
Go see a doctor before you kill yourself by yourself with fear.
Re: She Had Unprotected Sex And Fears She’s Caught An STD by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:14pm On Feb 09, 2013
So una believe this story ? This is a fabricated story inorder to draw traffic to her blog site and una de busy the advice and curse de op I wonder how some piple de reason sef

1 Like

Re: She Had Unprotected Sex And Fears She’s Caught An STD by Nobody: 2:07am On Feb 10, 2013
Hahahahahahaha! You don buy market grin

Just for your information, I know a company that prints out attractive obituary posters if you are interested grin
Re: She Had Unprotected Sex And Fears She’s Caught An STD by Nobody: 4:30am On Feb 10, 2013
Yolk!
Re: She Had Unprotected Sex And Fears She’s Caught An STD by Mynd44: 5:57am On Feb 10, 2013
Blog advert

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dealing With A Jealous Girlfriend / Guyz Y Du U Lyk Grabbn Ur Gf Bottom? / What Your Sleeping Position Says About Your Relationship [MUST READ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.