Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,611 members, 7,823,664 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Tiwa Savage's Hubby TeeBillz Posts Picture Of Himself Shitting In Burj Al Arab - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage's Hubby TeeBillz Posts Picture Of Himself Shitting In Burj Al Arab (9593 Views)

Amber Ross Mocks And Posts Picture Of Popular Nigerian Comedian(photo) / Beyonce Posts Picture Of She And Grown Blue Ivy On Vacation / PHOTO: Rihanna Posts Picture Of Her Bare Bottom 6 March, 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage's Hubby TeeBillz Posts Picture Of Himself Shitting In Burj Al Arab by LailaIkeji1: 11:08pm On Feb 09, 2013
Teebillz, Tiwa Savage's hubby five days ago posted this picture of himself on his Instagram page, and said: "Shitting On The HATERS in Burj........#FBOY".

Eeww!! *covers nose* What you think about that?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/02/tiwa-savages-hubby-teebillz-posts.html

Re: Tiwa Savage's Hubby TeeBillz Posts Picture Of Himself Shitting In Burj Al Arab by MissyB3(f): 11:16pm On Feb 09, 2013
There seems to be a shortage of MEN. I really don't envy you, Tiwa.

6 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Hubby TeeBillz Posts Picture Of Himself Shitting In Burj Al Arab by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:20pm On Feb 09, 2013
Lubbish! Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Hubby TeeBillz Posts Picture Of Himself Shitting In Burj Al Arab by tellwisdom: 11:21pm On Feb 09, 2013
Shitting on who exactly?? ....missyB, why u talk so??...u don try date the guy before ni?? And eerrrhhh wink wink
Re: Tiwa Savage's Hubby TeeBillz Posts Picture Of Himself Shitting In Burj Al Arab by johnwizey: 11:36pm On Feb 09, 2013
So d guy dey smoke weed........i hpe he no batter Tiwa's face sha
Re: Tiwa Savage's Hubby TeeBillz Posts Picture Of Himself Shitting In Burj Al Arab by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 09, 2013
too much money speaking
Re: Tiwa Savage's Hubby TeeBillz Posts Picture Of Himself Shitting In Burj Al Arab by MissyB3(f): 12:11am On Feb 10, 2013
A like photo of Tiwa emerged on the internet sometime ago . . .It seems to be a birds-of-the-same-feather thing.
#UnaNeedHelp
Re: Tiwa Savage's Hubby TeeBillz Posts Picture Of Himself Shitting In Burj Al Arab by yuzedo: 12:44am On Feb 10, 2013
Somebody's future father o! Proudly shitting on the internet while his mates look for cure for cancer, practise nuclear fission & master rocket science.

Age no be wisdom. Money doesn't buy class.

17 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Hubby TeeBillz Posts Picture Of Himself Shitting In Burj Al Arab by yuzedo: 12:47am On Feb 10, 2013
Missy B, you foinnnne tho! shocked

I'd wife that up in a jiffy! tongue

.......... Sooooooo, wuz yo numba? kiss wink grin
Re: Tiwa Savage's Hubby TeeBillz Posts Picture Of Himself Shitting In Burj Al Arab by Onyinyechimara(f): 1:17am On Feb 10, 2013
He obviously doesn't give a sh**
Re: Tiwa Savage's Hubby TeeBillz Posts Picture Of Himself Shitting In Burj Al Arab by abiki(f): 2:17am On Feb 10, 2013
Acting in a typical nouveau riche fashion. Disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Hubby TeeBillz Posts Picture Of Himself Shitting In Burj Al Arab by joyli: 2:32am On Feb 10, 2013
*Bullshit* I pray for the innocent girl sha!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Hubby TeeBillz Posts Picture Of Himself Shitting In Burj Al Arab by sweettease(f): 5:14am On Feb 10, 2013
shocked :oe clear.... Common sense Iڪ nt common
Re: Tiwa Savage's Hubby TeeBillz Posts Picture Of Himself Shitting In Burj Al Arab by DonaldGenes(m): 6:43am On Feb 10, 2013
-- a case of displaced brain** a sordid one at that*pee on his head*

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Hubby TeeBillz Posts Picture Of Himself Shitting In Burj Al Arab by Chiopatra: 7:23am On Feb 10, 2013
Is dis man okay shocked

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Hubby TeeBillz Posts Picture Of Himself Shitting In Burj Al Arab by slimyem: 7:52am On Feb 10, 2013
Some real nonsense this is..!
What a thing to be called a fiance..!
Grown-a$s man acting juvenile and silly on www.
Smh!!undecided

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Hubby TeeBillz Posts Picture Of Himself Shitting In Burj Al Arab by freecocoa(f): 8:49am On Feb 10, 2013
Wtf?shocked

This one na him wan marry? Aah! O ga oo.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Hubby TeeBillz Posts Picture Of Himself Shitting In Burj Al Arab by Midastorch(m): 9:31am On Feb 10, 2013
I hope he remembers the burhj al-Arab is owned by a man lyk himself.there's no sense in that @all.we re about to witness another celebrity marriage that myt not last a year.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Hubby TeeBillz Posts Picture Of Himself Shitting In Burj Al Arab by slumbee(m): 9:44am On Feb 10, 2013
Missy_B: There seems to be a shortage of MEN. I really don't envy you, Tiwa.

Errm! sorry y dnt u envy her? cuz d nigga b taking a dump?
Re: Tiwa Savage's Hubby TeeBillz Posts Picture Of Himself Shitting In Burj Al Arab by slumbee(m): 9:46am On Feb 10, 2013
Onyinyechimara: He obviously doesn't give a sh**
i see what u did here wink #bars..
Re: Tiwa Savage's Hubby TeeBillz Posts Picture Of Himself Shitting In Burj Al Arab by jaymichael(m): 10:01am On Feb 10, 2013
yuzedo: Somebody's future father o! Proudly shitting on the internet while his mates look for cure for cancer, practise nuclear fission & master rocket science.

Age no be wisdom. Money doesn't buy class.
you speak the TRUTH. the greatest people we talk about in the world today were not the richest. scientists, inventors, great statesmen, religious leaders, philosophers, historians, philanthropists, scholars who have contributed so much to the body of knowledge, and men and women who have excelled in their fields and have contributed immensely to advancement of mankind. you can begin to mention hundreds and thousands of names. The rich people whose names are written in gold in the annals of history and still talked about till today are those that use their money for the uplifting and betterment of humanity. those whose money have helped in the reduction of disease and poverty and helped in researches to find solutions to the problems facing the world. Inspite of your money today, what will the world be saying about you 100year from now. MONEY DOES NOT BUY CLASS.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Hubby TeeBillz Posts Picture Of Himself Shitting In Burj Al Arab by jaymichael(m): 10:03am On Feb 10, 2013
The greatest people we talk about in the world today were not the richest. scientists, inventors, great statesmen, religious leaders, philosophers, historians, philanthropists, scholars who have contributed so much to the body of knowledge, and men and women who have excelled in their fields and have contributed immensely to advancement of mankind. you can begin to mention hundreds and thousands of names. The rich people whose names are written in gold in the annals of history and still talked about till today are those that use their money for the uplifting and betterment of humanity. those whose money have helped in the reduction of disease and poverty and helped in researches to find solutions to the problems facing the world. Inspite of your money today, what will the world be saying about you 100year from now. MONEY DOES NOT BUY CLASS.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Hubby TeeBillz Posts Picture Of Himself Shitting In Burj Al Arab by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 10, 2013
This is what I call------------» STUPIDITY OF THE HIGHEST ORDER

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Hubby TeeBillz Posts Picture Of Himself Shitting In Burj Al Arab by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 10, 2013
was probably tiwa who took the pic

babe is indeed a savage

embarrassing money miss road types

fortunately for him, he's a nobody outside naija, or this would become a runaway internet meme

" i sheet on your pathetic post"
"licensed toilet integrity tester"
"I may never see a toilet like this again"
Re: Tiwa Savage's Hubby TeeBillz Posts Picture Of Himself Shitting In Burj Al Arab by nikkyshyne(f): 10:45am On Feb 10, 2013
What is this, what is this, what is this

Tiwa, be careful. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Hubby TeeBillz Posts Picture Of Himself Shitting In Burj Al Arab by kokoA(m): 10:58am On Feb 10, 2013
How grown man go dey snap himself dey sh!!t?.. Na wa o, world don spoil. Tiwa still loves him in shi!t or in piss.. Lol
Re: Tiwa Savage's Hubby TeeBillz Posts Picture Of Himself Shitting In Burj Al Arab by youngbilly1: 11:57am On Feb 10, 2013
this guy na fool ooo,..e sure me say na woman go take that pics for toilet..guy man no fit follow am go toilet take pic lol..tiwa savage be warned.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Hubby TeeBillz Posts Picture Of Himself Shitting In Burj Al Arab by Ejine(m): 12:59pm On Feb 10, 2013
He should also never hesitate to release pictures and tapes of himself screwing Tiwa Savage, since he's that classless.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Hubby TeeBillz Posts Picture Of Himself Shitting In Burj Al Arab by Reptyle(m): 1:30pm On Feb 10, 2013
I guess this is one of those awkward " out of brain" moments. SMH!

I'm so embarrassed for him and his fiancée ...

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Hubby TeeBillz Posts Picture Of Himself Shitting In Burj Al Arab by Lucasbalo(m): 1:33pm On Feb 10, 2013
This guy is fu----g douche bag.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Hubby TeeBillz Posts Picture Of Himself Shitting In Burj Al Arab by Reptyle(m): 1:34pm On Feb 10, 2013
...and like Ejine said, this dolt would have no qualms releasing a sex tape of him and His girl. Tiwa needs to be careful with this kid.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Hubby TeeBillz Posts Picture Of Himself Shitting In Burj Al Arab by abdulkayus(m): 1:43pm On Feb 10, 2013
Lubbish, Grow up jor

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Popular Nollywood Actress, Moyo Lawal Leak Her S€x Tape / Video:obama Fried Chicken Is A Chinese Kfc Restaurant In Beijing / Mirror Boy London Premiere… Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.