Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Tiwa Savage's Hubby TeeBillz Posts Picture Of Himself Shitting In Burj Al Arab - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage's Hubby TeeBillz Posts Picture Of Himself Shitting In Burj Al Arab (9590 Views)

Amber Ross Mocks And Posts Picture Of Popular Nigerian Comedian(photo) / Beyonce Posts Picture Of She And Grown Blue Ivy On Vacation / PHOTO: Rihanna Posts Picture Of Her Bare Bottom 6 March, 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage's Hubby TeeBillz Posts Picture Of Himself Shitting In Burj Al Arab by kandiikane(m): 1:49pm On Feb 10, 2013
Is he rich?
Re: Tiwa Savage's Hubby TeeBillz Posts Picture Of Himself Shitting In Burj Al Arab by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 10, 2013
Toilet fabulous tiwa
Re: Tiwa Savage's Hubby TeeBillz Posts Picture Of Himself Shitting In Burj Al Arab by denzel2009: 2:15pm On Feb 10, 2013
Why is he shitting in the small one when there is a bigger potty beside him....shior
Re: Tiwa Savage's Hubby TeeBillz Posts Picture Of Himself Shitting In Burj Al Arab by kandiikane(m): 2:16pm On Feb 10, 2013
Maybe his azz is too small for it.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Hubby TeeBillz Posts Picture Of Himself Shitting In Burj Al Arab by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 10, 2013
denzel2009:
Why is he shitting in the small one when there is a bigger potty beside him....shior

no dey fall hand o

thats a bidet cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Hubby TeeBillz Posts Picture Of Himself Shitting In Burj Al Arab by Chuksaluta(m): 2:25pm On Feb 10, 2013
why are there 2 toilets, abi was he in the lobby toilet.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Hubby TeeBillz Posts Picture Of Himself Shitting In Burj Al Arab by denzel2009: 2:33pm On Feb 10, 2013
oyb:

no dey fall hand o

oh I see...
Re: Tiwa Savage's Hubby TeeBillz Posts Picture Of Himself Shitting In Burj Al Arab by MissyB3(f): 2:34pm On Feb 10, 2013
Chuksaluta: why are there 2 toilets, abi was he in the lobby toilet.
2 toilets? I really want to believe you all are kidding. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Hubby TeeBillz Posts Picture Of Himself Shitting In Burj Al Arab by kandiikane(m): 2:37pm On Feb 10, 2013
Missy_B:
Na everyone get bidet for their toilets? Many are even lucky to have hole in the ground toilets.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Hubby TeeBillz Posts Picture Of Himself Shitting In Burj Al Arab by DollyParton1(f): 3:08pm On Feb 10, 2013
kandiikane:
Na everyone get bidet for their toilets? Many are even lucky to have hole in the ground toilets.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage's Hubby TeeBillz Posts Picture Of Himself Shitting In Burj Al Arab by DollyParton1(f): 3:10pm On Feb 10, 2013
pure dumbnesss...

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Hubby TeeBillz Posts Picture Of Himself Shitting In Burj Al Arab by Chuksaluta(m): 3:13pm On Feb 10, 2013
kandiikane:
Bros, which one be bidet
Re: Tiwa Savage's Hubby TeeBillz Posts Picture Of Himself Shitting In Burj Al Arab by kandiikane(m): 3:18pm On Feb 10, 2013
Chuksaluta:
Bros, which one be bidet

It's that thing next to the toilet he's sitting on. It's for washing the geni.tals and anuz.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Hubby TeeBillz Posts Picture Of Himself Shitting In Burj Al Arab by kandiikane(m): 3:19pm On Feb 10, 2013
Re: Tiwa Savage's Hubby TeeBillz Posts Picture Of Himself Shitting In Burj Al Arab by denzel2009: 3:26pm On Feb 10, 2013
kandiikane: [img][/img]

Na waa oo. Am I the only one who noticed the trouser?

I'm more concerned about where he got akara in dubai.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Hubby TeeBillz Posts Picture Of Himself Shitting In Burj Al Arab by kandiikane(m): 3:27pm On Feb 10, 2013
denzel2009:

lool grin It's probably arabian pancake.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Hubby TeeBillz Posts Picture Of Himself Shitting In Burj Al Arab by zazawaga(m): 3:31pm On Feb 10, 2013
this marraige look like its neva gonna last,,, Teebillz as a manager should know that celeb are to try and keep their relationship from all this sort of news..... u must reduce the way u speak about each other to the public, u must learn how not use the social media too often because u tend to reveal ur state of mind to the public and this make pple and press and bloggers like me make a news from such... i just pray Teebillz open his professional books... www.zazawaga.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Hubby TeeBillz Posts Picture Of Himself Shitting In Burj Al Arab by zazawaga(m): 3:32pm On Feb 10, 2013
denzel2009:

na cookies jawe
Re: Tiwa Savage's Hubby TeeBillz Posts Picture Of Himself Shitting In Burj Al Arab by sophy09: 3:35pm On Feb 10, 2013
Please who is this guy
Re: Tiwa Savage's Hubby TeeBillz Posts Picture Of Himself Shitting In Burj Al Arab by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 10, 2013
kandiikane:

take that haterz cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage's Hubby TeeBillz Posts Picture Of Himself Shitting In Burj Al Arab by Ejine(m): 3:42pm On Feb 10, 2013
oyb:

no dey fall hand o

You never see anything. I remember a guy who brushed his teeth on that thing, not knowing the bidet was used for washing the inner butttocks and anuss.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Hubby TeeBillz Posts Picture Of Himself Shitting In Burj Al Arab by yuzedo: 3:50pm On Feb 10, 2013
kandiikane: Is he rich?
denzel2009:
Chuksaluta: why are there 2 toilets, abi was he in the lobby toilet.
Missy_B:
grin grin grin

kandiikane:
Na waa oo. Am I the only one who noticed the trouser?
kandii, the day I go catch u eh? You must show urself like this! tongue
Re: Tiwa Savage's Hubby TeeBillz Posts Picture Of Himself Shitting In Burj Al Arab by ideee03(f): 4:36pm On Feb 10, 2013
Abeg ooo,na wetin swell for front of hin trouser so?na breeze or flesh?
Re: Tiwa Savage's Hubby TeeBillz Posts Picture Of Himself Shitting In Burj Al Arab by tpia5: 5:59pm On Feb 10, 2013
una still dey chase the guy after this photo?
Re: Tiwa Savage's Hubby TeeBillz Posts Picture Of Himself Shitting In Burj Al Arab by Akporugo247: 6:09pm On Feb 10, 2013
Look at the way you all are talking as if it's a big deal. If na rick ross do am ona no go yarn all this opata.
Mtsheew!!! #Abeg make ona leave the guy make e shit for seun face jor!!!
http://howtocam./a.php
http://howtoacer./a.php
Re: Tiwa Savage's Hubby TeeBillz Posts Picture Of Himself Shitting In Burj Al Arab by kandiikane(m): 6:11pm On Feb 10, 2013
yuzedo:

grin grin grin

kandii, the day I go catch u eh? You must show urself like this! tongue

Lol, like wetin? You won't catch me I'm faster than usain bolt. tongue
ideee03: Abeg ooo,na wetin swell for front of hin trouser so?na breeze or flesh?

I want to believe it's not the breeze. Tiwa savage kraaa.

Is he yoruba? I heard yoruba men's trousers are usually like that. cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage's Hubby TeeBillz Posts Picture Of Himself Shitting In Burj Al Arab by yuzedo: 6:17pm On Feb 10, 2013
kandiikane:

Lol, like wetin? You won't catch me I'm faster than usain bolt. tongue
When u see my own trouser, u will allow me catch u, I promise.. wink wink
Re: Tiwa Savage's Hubby TeeBillz Posts Picture Of Himself Shitting In Burj Al Arab by kandiikane(m): 6:20pm On Feb 10, 2013
yuzedo:
When u see my own trouser, u will allow me catch u, I promise.. wink wink

And if you see wetin dey for my own pant, you go allow me mek I run. wink wink
Re: Tiwa Savage's Hubby TeeBillz Posts Picture Of Himself Shitting In Burj Al Arab by slimyem: 6:23pm On Feb 10, 2013
This bidet thing na unnecessary effizy...undecided
..abi what can you do in the bidet that you can't do in the tolet bowl?
Nor be the same yamayama dey enter inside the two?
Re: Tiwa Savage's Hubby TeeBillz Posts Picture Of Himself Shitting In Burj Al Arab by yuzedo: 6:45pm On Feb 10, 2013
kandiikane:

And if you see wetin dey for my own pant, you go allow me mek I run. wink wink
Kandii.. Ejiro amu eyi ashawo egwu!
.. Ask anybody that speaks Igbo language to help you translate that! wink cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Hubby TeeBillz Posts Picture Of Himself Shitting In Burj Al Arab by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 10, 2013
SMGDH!!! I dey fear for you o Tiwa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Spent N11.5m In Quilox / South African Girl Says This About Nigerian Music See Reactions / Mirror Boy London Premiere… Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.