Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Tiwa Savage's Hubby TeeBillz Posts Picture Of Himself Shitting In Burj Al Arab - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage's Hubby TeeBillz Posts Picture Of Himself Shitting In Burj Al Arab (9589 Views)

Amber Ross Mocks And Posts Picture Of Popular Nigerian Comedian(photo) / Beyonce Posts Picture Of She And Grown Blue Ivy On Vacation / PHOTO: Rihanna Posts Picture Of Her Bare Bottom 6 March, 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage's Hubby TeeBillz Posts Picture Of Himself Shitting In Burj Al Arab by denzel2009: 7:11pm On Feb 10, 2013
naijababe: SMG[b]DH[/b]!!! I dey fear for you o Tiwa

You have DH??
Re: Tiwa Savage's Hubby TeeBillz Posts Picture Of Himself Shitting In Burj Al Arab by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 10, 2013
naijababe: SMGDH!!! I dey fear for you o Tiwa

wetin? americans have ghetto fabulous, naija has bathroom fabulous tiwa flossing in the toilet with the gold trim
have u ever seen a toilet like that before

did you ever think that you would be dropping turds in five star hotels

ko easy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage's Hubby TeeBillz Posts Picture Of Himself Shitting In Burj Al Arab by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 10, 2013
denzel2009:

You have DH??

SMGDH - Shaking my God-damn head mate grin

I no know wetin your DH be sha
Re: Tiwa Savage's Hubby TeeBillz Posts Picture Of Himself Shitting In Burj Al Arab by denzel2009: 7:15pm On Feb 10, 2013
naijababe:

SMGDH - Shaking my God-damn head mate grin

I no know wetin your DH be sha

DickkHead....I for fear na
Re: Tiwa Savage's Hubby TeeBillz Posts Picture Of Himself Shitting In Burj Al Arab by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 10, 2013
kandiikane: Is he rich?

Most important question.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Hubby TeeBillz Posts Picture Of Himself Shitting In Burj Al Arab by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 10, 2013
oyb:

wetin? americans have ghetto fabulous, naija has bathroom fabulous tiwa flossing in the toilet with the gold trim
have u ever seen a toilet like that before

did you ever think that you would be dropping turds in five star hotels

ko easy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Wetin?! 5 star hotel toilet, shalanga o no be shyt go dey enter both of them? grin
Re: Tiwa Savage's Hubby TeeBillz Posts Picture Of Himself Shitting In Burj Al Arab by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 10, 2013
But why is everyone going to Dubai?

Wetin dey there?
Re: Tiwa Savage's Hubby TeeBillz Posts Picture Of Himself Shitting In Burj Al Arab by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 10, 2013
denzel2009:

DickkHead....I for fear na

You know back in my hustling days, there was this Igbo guy called Dikedi, the Oyinbos used to take the piss and call him dickkhead grin grin grin grin The guy dey always vex, changed his name to some english name but na lie everybody still called him dickkhead including me.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Hubby TeeBillz Posts Picture Of Himself Shitting In Burj Al Arab by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 10, 2013
naijababe:

Wetin?! 5 star hotel toilet, shalanga o no be shyt go dey enter both of them? grin

that guy looks like he is familiar with communal pit latrines

small wonder toilet dey shak am
Re: Tiwa Savage's Hubby TeeBillz Posts Picture Of Himself Shitting In Burj Al Arab by kandiikane(m): 7:25pm On Feb 10, 2013
yuzedo:
Kandii.. Ejiro amu eyi ashawo egwu!
.. Ask anybody that speaks Igbo language to help you translate that! wink cool cool cool
I see but believe me, you are only looking for trouble.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Hubby TeeBillz Posts Picture Of Himself Shitting In Burj Al Arab by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 10, 2013
oyb:

that guy looks like he is familiar with communal pit latrines

small wonder toilet dey shak am

Na lie, na becos hin shyt na the same fragrance as Issy miyake own grin
Re: Tiwa Savage's Hubby TeeBillz Posts Picture Of Himself Shitting In Burj Al Arab by kandiikane(m): 7:28pm On Feb 10, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
But why is everyone going to Dubai?

Wetin dey there?

Because dubai is the happening place right now. Cheap brazilian hair per bundle and all sorts.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Hubby TeeBillz Posts Picture Of Himself Shitting In Burj Al Arab by denzel2009: 7:31pm On Feb 10, 2013
naijababe:

You know back in my hustling days, there was this Igbo guy called Dikedi, the Oyinbos used to take the piss and call him dickkhead grin grin grin grin The guy dey always vex, changed his name to some english name but na lie everybody still called him dickkhead including me.

Lmao... he can't escape pisstaking with that name
Re: Tiwa Savage's Hubby TeeBillz Posts Picture Of Himself Shitting In Burj Al Arab by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 10, 2013
kandiikane:

Because dubai is the happening place right now. Cheap brazilian hair per bundle and all sorts.

O ga o
Re: Tiwa Savage's Hubby TeeBillz Posts Picture Of Himself Shitting In Burj Al Arab by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 10, 2013
denzel2009:

Lmao... he can't escape pisstaking with that name

I am sure he won't be telling anyone that name in Oyinboland after that experience.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Hubby TeeBillz Posts Picture Of Himself Shitting In Burj Al Arab by valena23(f): 11:41pm On Feb 10, 2013
Ewww. I always thought this "Tee-billz" dude was kinda dodgy undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage's Hubby TeeBillz Posts Picture Of Himself Shitting In Burj Al Arab by zazawaga(m): 5:26pm On Feb 11, 2013
Want u guys to see these ooooo.
LATEST ON THE RELATIONSHIP
Let’s hope this news flying around is not true. Talented song writer, and singer Tiwa Savage and her five-day-old fiance Tee Bills are in the news again!
According to the gist making rounds on the internet, Tee was dating the said lady in the picture below, he got her pregnant and she had a baby, but he wasn’t ready to commit. Three years later he still didn’t commit to her and got her pregnant again!
He meets another lady (Tiwa Savage) who has a bright future and he wastes no time in putting a ring on her finger. for pictures visit www.zazawaga.

http://zazawaga./2013/02/11/secrettiwa-savage-fiancetee-billz-picture-of-his-babymama-and-kids-resurface/

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Hubby TeeBillz Posts Picture Of Himself Shitting In Burj Al Arab by joeyfire(m): 11:09am On Feb 12, 2013
johnwizey: So d guy dey smoke weed........i hpe he no batter Tiwa's face sha

I think say na only me notice say d guy dey kpoli. No wonder him dey tweet nonsense
Re: Tiwa Savage's Hubby TeeBillz Posts Picture Of Himself Shitting In Burj Al Arab by stevecantrell: 1:51pm On Feb 12, 2013
#

Re: Tiwa Savage's Hubby TeeBillz Posts Picture Of Himself Shitting In Burj Al Arab by tsmack: 4:12pm On Feb 12, 2013
I tire O! Tiwa no even try at all... Which kain better woman go say yes to a man who fit put hin shitty-shitty picture for WORLD WIDE WEB.

Anyway, i guess she took the picture... so she probably has the same mentality.

cry cry

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Hubby TeeBillz Posts Picture Of Himself Shitting In Burj Al Arab by Attention(f): 5:34pm On Feb 12, 2013
maybe we dey even over rate this tiwa sef!

all this our celebs no get class at all. the females dey marry people husbands, the males dey bon pickin outside wedlock!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Hubby TeeBillz Posts Picture Of Himself Shitting In Burj Al Arab by bizlinks(m): 11:21pm On Feb 14, 2013
Everybodu just keep saying"TIWA BE CAREFUL. Be carefullfor what, was she not the one who snap the pics. This is the same hotel they paid $000s to cool off
Re: Tiwa Savage's Hubby TeeBillz Posts Picture Of Himself Shitting In Burj Al Arab by slinkman(m): 9:04pm On May 01, 2016
Wetin come later happen come 2016
Re: Tiwa Savage's Hubby TeeBillz Posts Picture Of Himself Shitting In Burj Al Arab by Marotzke(m): 9:19pm On May 01, 2016
Even if you carry Bingo go Burj al Arab, na Bingo e still be. Only now bingo don kolo bite the owner. Who is to be blamed? Bingo that remained true to it's nature? Or the classless and tasteless owner?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Hubby TeeBillz Posts Picture Of Himself Shitting In Burj Al Arab by Jimi23(m): 10:42pm On May 01, 2016
Why the floor come rough like this nah?
Re: Tiwa Savage's Hubby TeeBillz Posts Picture Of Himself Shitting In Burj Al Arab by nikkyshyne(f): 2:42pm On May 07, 2016
bizlinks:
Everybodu just keep saying"TIWA BE CAREFUL. Be carefullfor what, was she not the one who snap the pics. This is the same hotel they paid $000s to cool off
We couldn't all have been wrong. Where are they now?!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Spent N11.5m In Quilox / South African Girl Says This About Nigerian Music See Reactions / Mirror Boy London Premiere… Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.