Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Formal Letter To The Moderators - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Formal Letter To The Moderators (3070 Views)

All Muslims Must Change To Christian To Avoid Hellfire: Formal Muslim Priest / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here / Can The Moderators Rename The Religion Section To: "Bash Christianity" Section? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Formal Letter To The Moderators by ooman(m): 8:13am On Feb 10, 2013
Hello,

I hereby request for an independent section for Atheism on Nairaland. The section should be a totally independent page like Religion, Business, Education, Sports and others and should be in the front page.

I want a section where Nigerian atheists on Nairaland can express reason and intelligence without being attacked by worshipers of the undead zombie, called Jesus; worshipers of the murderer himself, the very first Hitler called Muhammed and ultimately, gullible worshipers of the Ogre, called God, the commanding murderer of the Amalekites, Hittites, Hivites, and the Cannanites and the raper of Mary, who was engaged to another man called Joseph, whom the Monster, Called Jehovah, forced to raise his illegitimate son, called Jesus, presumed to be the savior. It is a pity to see that the Monster, who doesn't have a physical reality anymore than the bogeyman, has had most of human beings brainwashed.

I was forced to post this request on Religion section because after looking at other independent sections on Nairaland, Religion section is the only section that this request is befitting to be posted, I cannot post a request for Atheist section in the Sports or Food or Business section for example. If this is not the right place to post this letter, I appeal to the moderators here, to send it to the right moderators so that work will be done on it.

I must commend the good work of the creator of this forum, am really proud of the your work, it makes me feel at home anywhere I am in the world.

I hope my request will be considered and attended to in a short time.

Yours sincerely

Ooman
Re: Formal Letter To The Moderators by Bella3(f): 8:22am On Feb 10, 2013
There's already a health section. And as for the atheism section, i am in support.grin

WE ARE ALL TIRED OF THE NUISANCE...

1 Like

Re: Formal Letter To The Moderators by FXKing2012(m): 8:24am On Feb 10, 2013
Exactly what I've been talking about here:
www.nairaland.com/997732/should-atheists-own-board
Re: Formal Letter To The Moderators by ooman(m): 8:35am On Feb 10, 2013
Bélla3: There's already a health section. And as for the atheism section, i am in support.grin

WE ARE ALL TIRED OF THE NUISANCE...

Forgot that while writing it, i will modify the letter then. Thanks
Re: Formal Letter To The Moderators by okeyxyz(m): 9:12am On Feb 10, 2013
ooman:
Hello,

I hereby request for an independent section for Atheism on Nairaland. The section should be a totally independent page like Religion, Business, Education, Sports and others and should be in the front page.

I want a section where Nigerian atheists on Nairaland can express reason and intelligence without being attacked by worshipers of the undead zombie, called Jesus; worshipers of the murderer himself, the very first Hitler called Muhammed and ultimately, gullible worshipers of the Ogre, called God, the commanding murderer of the Amalekites, Hittites, Hivites, and the Cannanites and the raper of Mary, who was engaged to another man called Joseph, whom the Monster, Called Jehovah, forced to raise his bastard son, called Jesus, presumed to be the savior. It is a pity to see that the Monster, who doesn't have a physical reality anymore than the bogeyman, has had most of human beings brainwashed.

Isn't it funny that you are trying to make claim that you are constantly under attack by religious folks, yet the only "intelligent" way you can think of to pass your message across is to launch a tirade of attacks, disrespect and total bigotry against every religious person. What makes you think that your interest deserves respect when you obviously do not understand the concept of respect itself? else you wouldn't write like you just did? The above says a lot about the true workings of your mind, and to any objective observer there's no way you can be regarded as the oppressed but rather your actions demonstrates that you are clearly an oppressor. Go Figure that out if you can..,

6 Likes

Re: Formal Letter To The Moderators by dopeJemi: 9:28am On Feb 10, 2013
seriousLy, did dis thing just calL God an ogre and Jesus a Bastard? Omg! God z truLy MercifuL and patient wiv sum peopLe on earth, on Judgement day u'd wish u hadn't said alL dis crap

PLs Mods, I fink d atheists need deir own section so dat dey can create alL d nuisance dey can der. Jeez! Wat an insult 2 d creator angry
Re: Formal Letter To The Moderators by ooman(m): 9:42am On Feb 10, 2013
OK, I MUST HAVE HURT SOME PEOPLE. I DIDNT MEAN TO HURT "PEOPLE", I MEANT TO HURT GOD THE OGRE. BUT ITS PEOPLE THAT'S GETTING HURT, BECAUSE GOD CANNOT GET HURT, BECAUSE HE DOES NOT EXIST.

dopeJemi: seriousLy, did dis thing just calL God an ogre and Jesus a Bastard? Omg! God z truLy MercifuL and patient wiv sum peopLe on earth, on Judgement day u'd wish u hadn't said alL dis crap

PLs Mods, I fink d atheists need deir own section so dat dey can create alL d nuisance dey can der. Jeez! Wat an insult 2 d creator angry
okeyxyz:

Dont worry, i am prepared for the judgment day. If God exists, then the devil must also exist. I will run to the devil and together, we will defeat your Monster God, the murderer

Isn't it funny that you are trying to make claim that you are constantly under attack by religious folks, yet the only "intelligent" way you can think of to pass your message across is to launch a tirade of attacks, disrespect and total bigotry against every religious person. What makes you think that your interest deserves respect when you obviously do not understand the concept of respect itself? else you wouldn't write like you just did? The above says a lot about the true workings of your mind, and to any objective observer there's no way you can be regarded as the oppressed but rather your actions demonstrates that you are clearly an oppressor. Go Figure that out if you can..,

Why dont you attack the fact that your Monster God murdered the Amalekites, Hittites, Hivites and the Cannanites or that this monster of yours destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah with fire. Tell me his actions are justified because he is God, the Monster.

An objective thinker would know God is the great evil that must be eradicated. Heck, he created lake of fire to burn "people" forever, he is really a monster. He must love horror movies so much.

I am not the attacker, i am under attack by God, he threatened to throw me in his lake of fire if dont worship him, and you know what, i will not worship him because i know just the right match for him. THE GREAT LUCIFER, SAVIOR OF MANKIND, CREATOR AND THE KING OF ALL THE UNIVERSE, SAME GOD WHOM YOU KNOW AS THE DEVIL, OUR REDEEMER, TO WHOM ALL PRAISE BELONGS. ALL PRAISE THE DEVIL.

to prove that am not out to hurt people but God (IF HE EXIST, WHICH I HOPE), i have changed the word "bastard " to "illegitimate", but dont they mean the same thing?
Re: Formal Letter To The Moderators by FXKing2012(m): 9:48am On Feb 10, 2013
ooman: OK, I MUST HAVE HURT SOME PEOPLE. I DIDNT MEAN TO HURT "PEOPLE", I MEANT TO HURT GOD THE OGRE. BUT ITS PEOPLE THAT'S GETTING HURT, BECAUSE GOD CANNOT GET HURT, BECAUSE HE DOES NOT EXIST.

Why dont you attack the fact that your Monster God murdered the Amalekites, Hittites, Hivites and the Cannanites or that this monster of yours destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah with fire. Tell me his actions are justified because he is God, the Monster.

An objective thinker would know God is the great evil that must be eradicated. Heck, he created lake of fire to burn "people" forever, he is really a monster. He must love horror movies so much.

I am not the attacker, i am under attack by God, he threatened to throw me in his lake of fire if dont worship him, and you know what, i will not worship him because i know just the right match for him. THE GREAT LUCIFER, SAVIOR OF MANKIND, CREATOR AND THE KING OF ALL THE UNIVERSE, SAME GOD WHOM YOU KNOW AS THE DEVIL, OUR REDEEMER, TO WHOM ALL PRAISE BELONGS. ALL PRAISE THE DEVIL.

to prove that am not out to hurt people but God, i have changed the word "bastard " to "illegitimate", but dont they mean the same thing?
You are the biggest ar.se in the history of humanity. But seriously, why is NL full of deranged goats? Is it becos it's an anonymous forum?
Re: Formal Letter To The Moderators by ooman(m): 10:01am On Feb 10, 2013
FXKing2012:
You are the biggest ar.se in the history of humanity. But seriously, why is NL full of deranged goats? Is it becos it's an anonymous forum?

Pls attack the fact that your Monster God murdered the Amalekites, Hittites, Hivites and the Cannanites or that this monster of yours destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah with fire. Tell me his actions are justified because he is God, the Monster.

Do i have to repeat that?
Re: Formal Letter To The Moderators by dopeJemi: 10:03am On Feb 10, 2013
ooman, d deviL z no match 4 God not 2 taLk of His angeLs, Lemme ask u a question, If u create sumfin dat waLks, taLks and breathes, dat thing shud be LoyaL 2 u and not disrespect u rite? Wah wud u do if dat same thing u created turns its back on u and starts insuLting u and worshipping ur enemy? And u Keep giving ur thing d chance 2 change buh it refuses 2 change, kay! Nau dis ur enemy dat ur creation z worshipping Lives in a pLace dat things shudnt Live in, Lemme ask u, after u've tried 2 change d thing dat u created 4 so Long, at d end wudnt u Let it Live wiv ur enemy?

Nau in dis ilLustration, u r God and ur enemy z d deviL, fink abt it bro, wat u need is understanding, I'm using a fone if not I wud av loved 2 make u understand sumtins. Think bro think
Re: Formal Letter To The Moderators by ooman(m): 10:05am On Feb 10, 2013
[size=16pt]Pls people, do not forget that fact that i deliberately excluded the Ifa, Ogun, Obatala, Sango, Esu (etc) worshipers.

This is because they are the TRUE Gods that should be worship.

You know why? BECAUSE THEY DO NOT THREATEN PEOPLE WITH HELL OR LAKE OF FIRE. THEY DID NOT COMMIT GENOCIDE, THEY DID NOT R.A.PE ANY WOMAN (MARY, IN CASE OF JEHOVAH GOD) AND LASTLY, THEY DO NOT ENFORCE WORSHIP ON ANYONE
[/size]
Re: Formal Letter To The Moderators by FXKing2012(m): 10:05am On Feb 10, 2013
ooman:

Pls attack the fact that your Monster God murdered the Amalekites, Hittites, Hivites and the Cannanites or that this monster of yours destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah with fire. Tell me his actions are justified because he is God, the Monster.

Do i have to repeat that?
Abeg get out of here and stop quoting me, does it look like we are on thesame pedestals? What union does light have wt darkness?
Re: Formal Letter To The Moderators by ooman(m): 10:16am On Feb 10, 2013
FXKing2012:
Abeg get out of here and stop quoting me, does it look like we are on thesame pedestals? What union does light have wt darkness?

Why are you avoiding it if your God is not guilty?

dopeJemi: ooman, d deviL z no match 4 God not 2 taLk of His angeLs, Lemme ask u a question, If u create sumfin dat waLks, taLks and breathes, dat thing shud be LoyaL 2 u and not disrespect u rite? Wah wud u do if dat same thing u created turns its back on u and starts insuLting u and worshipping ur enemy? And u Keep giving ur thing d chance 2 change buh it refuses 2 change, kay! Nau dis ur enemy dat ur creation z worshipping Lives in a pLace dat things shudnt Live in, Lemme ask u, after u've tried 2 change d thing dat u created 4 so Long, at d end wudnt u Let it Live wiv ur enemy?

Nau in dis ilLustration, u r God and ur enemy z d deviL, fink abt it bro, wat u need is understanding, I'm using a fone if not I wud av loved 2 make u understand sumtins. Think bro think

If i created something with a MIND like human beings, I would GIVE HIM ENOUGH REASONS to worship me, I WOULD NOT CLAIM TO LOVE HIM YET ALLOW HIS CHILDREN TO DIE OF HUNGER AND DISEASES. I will not be so silent when he need me the most and I will always have a CONSTANT PHYSICAL RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM, [size=14pt]HE WOULD SEE ME IN THE PHYSICAL AS I AM[/size]. AND lastly, [size=16pt]I WOULD NOT REQUIRE WORSHIP FROM MY CREATIONS, JUST LIKE HUMANS DON'T REQUEST FOR WORSHIP FROM PHONES AND LAPTOPS BUT YOU KNOW WHAT WE DO? WHENEVER THEY HAVE FAULT, WE REPAIR THEM. THIS SHOWS THAT WE CARE FOR OUR CREATION MORE THAN GOD CARES FOR US BECAUSE HE DOESNT HELP IN CURING DISEASES LIKE AIDS, OR PREVENT DEATH OF INFANTS.[/size]
Re: Formal Letter To The Moderators by FXKing2012(m): 11:50am On Feb 10, 2013
Idiocy at its peak, pls guys ignore this imbe.cile, he's only looking for attention.
Re: Formal Letter To The Moderators by ooman(m): 12:05pm On Feb 10, 2013
FXKing2012: Idiocy at its peak, pls guys ignore this imbe.cile, he's only looking for attention.

If you want to ignore me, why comment at all? shocked
Re: Formal Letter To The Moderators by Joel3(m): 1:51pm On Feb 10, 2013
Rediculos
Re: Formal Letter To The Moderators by Neddivine: 8:31pm On Feb 10, 2013
Let it be clear now that what we have are demons,satanists,occultists that sacrifice and drink human blood (including babies) masquerading and presenting themselves as ATHEISTS on nairaland.Is this individual ooman a human being or a demon.Look at the level of depravity a creature can descend to.
Beware ATHEISTS = SATANISTS.
Re: Formal Letter To The Moderators by Neddivine: 8:40pm On Feb 10, 2013
Why is it that people are banned on Nairaland forum for improper posts but when people use the worst level of assult and profanities against the Most High God nobody takes a notice.Is nairaland run by ATHEISTS.Look at the religion section,I've never seen God being extremely direspected anywhere as its being done right here in Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Formal Letter To The Moderators by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 10, 2013
this would be so helpful! grin
Re: Formal Letter To The Moderators by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 10, 2013
Neddivine: Why is it that people are banned on Nairaland forum for improper posts but when people use the worst level of assult and profanities against the Most High God nobody takes a notice.Is nairaland run by ATHEISTS.Look at the religion section,I've never seen God being extremely direspected anywhere as its being done right here in Nairaland.

God should fight for himself
Re: Formal Letter To The Moderators by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 10, 2013
Neddivine: Why is it that people are banned on Nairaland forum for improper posts but when people use the worst level of assult and profanities against the Most High God nobody takes a notice.Is nairaland run by ATHEISTS.Look at the religion section,I've never seen God being extremely direspected anywhere as its being done right here in Nairaland.

My brother... let the wheat and chaff both grow together unto the harvest....
Re: Formal Letter To The Moderators by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 10, 2013
Re: Formal Letter To The Moderators by Joel3(m): 10:05pm On Feb 10, 2013
We are in the era of decadence of our society where our youth have no respect for suprime or divine energy force, i will comment as neutral not religious sentiment, one has to have respect for other people religion even if you dont purpose or believe, it a moral build up to show responsible and well brought up.
Re: Formal Letter To The Moderators by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 10, 2013
Joel.:
We are in the era of decadence of our society where our youth have no respect for suprime or divine energy force, i will comment as neutral not religious sentiment, one has to have respect for other people religion even if you dont purpose or believe, it a moral build up to show responsible and well brought up.

No.

Why should I respect a psychopathic belief masqueraded as good morals?

If my religion says that all black people are fools, would you respect that?

Why should I then respect christianity that claims that all atheists are fools?
Re: Formal Letter To The Moderators by potentpraise: 12:33am On Feb 11, 2013
ooman: OK, I MUST HAVE HURT SOME PEOPLE. I DIDNT MEAN TO HURT "PEOPLE", I MEANT TO HURT GOD THE OGRE. BUT ITS PEOPLE THAT'S GETTING HURT, BECAUSE GOD CANNOT GET HURT, BECAUSE HE DOES NOT EXIST.

to prove that am not out to hurt people but God (IF HE EXIST, WHICH I HOPE), i have changed the word "bastard " to "illegitimate", but dont they mean the same thing?

Something tells me you are smart gentle man. Something also tell me you are not to some extent. The reason is because you make an argument and you are also contradicting it. But one thing distinguished you and its common with people we generally called Atheists: They are usually smart and always engage Christians with logical questions. Including being patient and never get angry easily but focus attention on reasoning.

In the red highlighted portion above you said God does not exist. In the bottom one you said you hope and in the middle green one you testify that the living God exist with your statement.

I now think your argument was established in all your other posts that You surely think God exist, but you are not satisfied with him being God, because his judgement is dreadful--- He kills, he does not answer emergency call you made or some people made when they most need him most.

I strongly agree to this argument, but i think your rational does not reflect a sound reasoning that could establish your judgement. It also appears that you read well your bible and knows most of the judgement that has been passed to the people, country and cities of old. For instant you talk about the Amalekites, Sodom and Gomorrah, but one thing that appears that you have not study is that the God of Israel whom is also the Christian God. You carefully study some of his prolific judgment and not his personality, his potential, his efficacy and how magnitude he is.

The sad thing is that you compare him to small gods that can not see or hear among many other gods like Obatala you mentioned. You also fail to see in the most high God how magnificent he is to have created heaven and earth.

My argument is this, like i said earlier is that you have not really study God and really know his personality like you know some of his dreadful judgement he pronounced to people of old..Please do some research on that and if you can't i can help you.

1 Like

Re: Formal Letter To The Moderators by tpia5: 12:45am On Feb 11, 2013
they derail every topic they post on, with rants, curses, etc.

they find the concept of civil discourse, an alien one.

typical example is the fellow on this thread.

the issue of religion [or their lack of it], becomes their only focus, they're unable to think beyond that.
Re: Formal Letter To The Moderators by Nobody: 12:49am On Feb 11, 2013
tpia@:
they derail every topic they post on, with rants, curses, etc.

they find the concept of civil discourse, an alien one.

typical example is the fellow on this thread.

the issue of religion [or their lack of it], becomes their only focus, they're unable to think beyond that.

Christians dont derail

Christians dont abuse,

Keep believing the above lies.
Re: Formal Letter To The Moderators by Nobody: 1:30am On Feb 11, 2013
Logicboy03:

No.

Why should I respect a psychopathic belief masqueraded as good morals?

If my religion says that all black people are fools, would you respect that?

Why should I then respect christianity that claims that all atheists are fools?

absolutely not, you shouldnt respect such a religion. However you really arent making much sense with your analogy... if a white person came into your home daily to thrash your race you would call the police.
Re: Formal Letter To The Moderators by Javanian: 1:39am On Feb 11, 2013
potentpraise:

Something tells me you are smart gentle man. Something also tell me you are not to some extent. The reason is because you make an argument and you are also contradicting it. But one thing distinguished you and its common with people we generally called Atheists: They are usually smart and always engage Christians with logical questions. Including being patient and never get angry easily but focus attention on reasoning.

In the red highlighted portion above you said God does not exist. In the bottom one you said you hope and in the middle green one you testify that the living God exist with your statement.

I now think your argument was established in all your other posts that You surely think God exist, but you are not satisfied with him being God, because his judgement is dreadful--- He kills, he does not answer emergency call you made or some people made when they most need him most.

I strongly agree to this argument, but i think your rational does not reflect a sound reasoning that could establish your judgement. It also appears that you read well your bible and knows most of the judgement that has been passed to the people, country and cities of old. For instant you talk about the Amalekites, Sodom and Gomorrah, but one thing that appears that you have not study is that the God of Israel whom is also the Christian God. You carefully study some of his prolific judgment and not his personality, his potential, his efficacy and how magnitude he is.

The sad thing is that you compare him to small gods that can not see or hear among many other gods like Obatala you mentioned. You also fail to see in the most high God how magnificent he is to have created heaven and earth.

My argument is this, like i said earlier is that you have not really study God and really know his personality like you know some of his dreadful judgement he pronounced to people of old..Please do some research on that and if you can't i can help you.

Please in the statement "Your god does not exist"

which letter, word or syllable is difficult for you to understand??. The ST.UPID bible you are quoting in NOTHING but a book of fairy tales. Your s.tupid yahweh is a useless, cruel and imaginary being!
Re: Formal Letter To The Moderators by potentpraise: 1:44am On Feb 11, 2013
Javanian:

Please in the statement "Your god does not exist"

which letter, word or syllable is difficult for you to understand??. The ST.UPID bible you are quoting in NOTHING but a book of fairy tales. Your s.tupid yahweh is a useless, cruel and imaginary being!

I think you jumping, my argument is for the OP. And if you have an argument state it clearly.
What is your basis for that argument that God does not exist?
or you are just making a statement that you can not establish with sound argument like the OP has done?
Re: Formal Letter To The Moderators by Javanian: 1:45am On Feb 11, 2013

Yes, the owner of nairaland is an Atheist. Even the inventor of that computer you used type thrash is also an atheist...
Re: Formal Letter To The Moderators by Javanian: 1:48am On Feb 11, 2013
potentpraise:

I think you jumping, my argument is for the OP. And if you have an argument state it clearly.
What is your basis for that argument that God does not exist?
or you are just making a statement that you can not establish with sound argument like the OP has done?

It's not an arguement, it's a fact! Your god does not exist. But you can proove me wrong...

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Regina Caeli In Video And Audio / Where Was Lazarus Soul After 3 Days He Died / Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.