Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Should Atheists Have Their Own Board? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should Atheists Have Their Own Board? (1759 Views)

Atheists Have A Religion / Fellow Atheists, Have You Ever Given This A Thought? / Do Atheists Have Hope? What Is Their Purpose In Life? What Keeps Atheists Alive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Atheists Have Their Own Board? by FXKing2012(m): 11:56am On Jul 23, 2012
Do you think that atheists are denigrating this board? Do you think atheists deserve their own board in order to stop insulting our faith and our God? Let's have your opinion.
Re: Should Atheists Have Their Own Board? by truthislight: 1:04pm On Jul 23, 2012
Hahaha, hahaha, hahaha.
Lol.
Oboy oboy!
Men omen!
Wao!
Its a free world.
Every man is entitle to there opinion.
Hmmm!
Re: Should Atheists Have Their Own Board? by justaqad(m): 1:09pm On Jul 23, 2012
FXKing2012: Do you think that atheists are denigrating this board? Do you think atheists deserve their own board in order to stop insulting our faith and our God? Let's have your opinion.

and who do you think will visit atheist board?
Nah i like atheist around,especially logicboy.
Atleast atheist re thorn on christians flesh.hehehehehehehehehe
Re: Should Atheists Have Their Own Board? by truthislight: 1:40pm On Jul 23, 2012
justaqad:

Nah i like atheist around,especially logicboy.
Atleast atheist re thorn on christians flesh.hehehehehehehehehe
^^^Just imagine that!
Very very funny.
Re: Should Atheists Have Their Own Board? by FXKing2012(m): 1:43pm On Jul 23, 2012
justaqad:

Are u implying they are that irrelevant?
Re: Should Atheists Have Their Own Board? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 23, 2012
FXKing2012: Do you think that atheists are denigrating this board? Do you think atheists deserve their own board in order to stop insulting our faith and our God? Let's have your opinion.

Nope! let em stay for all i care. But one thing i know that i have learnt is to know what i believe in in the face of their attack. And above all He is not moved by what opinion athiest etc have against Him but seated/resting waiting for the Father to put all things under His feet. So for me let them be am resting as well.
Re: Should Atheists Have Their Own Board? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 23, 2012
Where will it end? You'd also ask for Frosbel and Kun to get special boards too, right?
Were you educated in illiteracy?
Re: Should Atheists Have Their Own Board? by Delafruita(m): 3:48pm On Jul 23, 2012
FXKing2012:

Are u implying they are that irrelevant?
if they are irrelevant,why do you always create threads with the intention of getting their attention?how many threads have you started that didnt have atheists as its focus?
Re: Should Atheists Have Their Own Board? by cyrexx: 3:52pm On Jul 23, 2012
musKeeto:
Where will it end? You'd also ask for Frosbel and Kun to get special boards too, right?
Were you educated in illiteracy?

not only educated in illiteracy but graduated in stupidity and doctorate in mumurity.

i dont know who send him, do atheists campaign that they want a separate board?

i dont think he knows the meaning of what is called forum.
Re: Should Atheists Have Their Own Board? by FXKing2012(m): 4:40pm On Jul 23, 2012
cyrexx:

not only educated in illiteracy but graduated in stupidity and doctorate in mumurity.

i dont know who send him, do atheists campaign that they want a separate board?

i dont think he knows the meaning of what is called forum.

Anybody who does not buy into your absurd way of thinking is termed stupid. Well, u definitely need a separate board to discuss your wholesome idiocy.
Re: Should Atheists Have Their Own Board? by thehomer: 7:29pm On Jul 23, 2012

grin
An atheist board won't save you because we'll just post there and still post here too. Are you scared of a little online challenge?

tongue

1 Like

Re: Should Atheists Have Their Own Board? by Delafruita(m): 9:23pm On Jul 23, 2012
such a pity this thread didnt make the frontpage.better luck next time
Re: Should Atheists Have Their Own Board? by FXKing2012(m): 9:49am On Jul 24, 2012
thehomer:

grin
An atheist board won't save you because we'll just post there and still post here too. Are you scared of a little online challenge?

tongue

So u guys feed off us. I can assure u nobody will even visit an atheist board cos it would be so boring and full of empty analyses (lol).
Re: Should Atheists Have Their Own Board? by thehomer: 11:17am On Jul 24, 2012
FXKing2012:

So u guys feed off us. I can assure u nobody will even visit an atheist board cos it would be so boring and full of empty analyses (lol).

Then they may as well continue posting on the Religion board.
Re: Should Atheists Have Their Own Board? by FXKing2012(m): 12:58pm On Jul 24, 2012
thehomer:

Then they may as well continue posting on the Religion board.

It means atheism is a tumor that arose as a result of hatred or resentment for religion - it's a deviation from norm.
If u want to stay in a man's house then u have to respect him by respecting his rules; if u want to stay in the religion board then it is only wise u respect our faith and God by doing away with all the blasphemies and name-calling. Maybe then we all can co-habit peacefully and have intelligent and self-building discussions.
Re: Should Atheists Have Their Own Board? by kokabiel(f): 1:12pm On Jul 24, 2012
@OP. it seems you have an unhealthy obsession with proving Atheists wrong, from your past posts on the subject, it does not look like you are on a mission of salvation or redeeming the lost. While you cannot help but disagree with a group or its belief systems, you can agree with me that other groups have clear reservations about yours and some in particularly will give you cause for grave concerns.
Why not focus your (obviously) knowledgeable intellect at preaching the message of Salvation. These fights do not benefit you or the Christian fold.
This is however just my personal opinion, it does not have to count in your decisions. Shalom
Re: Should Atheists Have Their Own Board? by mkmyers45(m): 1:55pm On Jul 24, 2012
kokabiel: @OP. it seems you have an unhealthy obsession with proving Atheists wrong, from your past posts on the subject, it does not look like you are on a mission of salvation or redeeming the lost. While you cannot help but disagree with a group or its belief systems, you can agree with me that other groups have clear reservations about yours and some in particularly will give you cause for grave concerns.
Why not focus your (obviously) knowledgeable intellect at preaching the message of Salvation. These fights do not benefit you or the Christian fold.
This is however just my personal opinion, it does not have to count in your decisions. Shalom

WORD... cool cool
Re: Should Atheists Have Their Own Board? by FXKing2012(m): 2:31pm On Jul 24, 2012
kokabiel: @OP. it seems you have an unhealthy obsession with proving Atheists wrong, from your past posts on the subject, it does not look like you are on a mission of salvation or redeeming the lost. While you cannot help but disagree with a group or its belief systems, you can agree with me that other groups have clear reservations about yours and some in particularly will give you cause for grave concerns.

Thanks for the advice. Truthfully, I dont preach in here cos I've more or less given upon these atheist folks; they seem destined for hades. I just hate to see them here confusing young Christians who are still trying to gain their foothold in Christianity. These atheists are like a tumor that should be cut off as quickly as possible before it spreads and consumes the whole body.
I'm just very passionate about my beloved Christianity and it pains me to see these folks insulting my God and leading young souls to hell. The devil is using them to lead as many souls as possible to hell, I'm sure u dont expect me to just stand by and watch.

2 Likes

Re: Should Atheists Have Their Own Board? by thehomer: 2:44pm On Jul 24, 2012
FXKing2012:

It means atheism is a tumor that arose as a result of hatred or resentment for religion - it's a deviation from norm.

No it doesn't mean that. Besides, resenting religion or deviating from the norm isn't necessarily a bad thing you know.

FXKing2012:
If u want to stay in a man's house then u have to respect him by respecting his rules; if u want to stay in the religion board then it is only wise u respect our faith and God by doing away with all the blasphemies and name-calling. Maybe then we all can co-habit peacefully and have intelligent and self-building discussions.

Sorry but as has been said before, I respect you too much to respect your absurd beliefs. Besides, you do not own the Religion board you know. It is still a public forum. We can cohabit peacefully and have intelligent self-building discussions but the question is whether you're willing to actually engage in the discussions rather than simply talking at people.

1 Like

Re: Should Atheists Have Their Own Board? by truthislight: 3:18pm On Jul 24, 2012
The aspect that bother's me is the level of obscenities prevalent on what is tag a religiouse forum.

I must say that the atheist seems to be having no inhibition whatsoever on the use of the foul language. Even the religiouse people that are wishing to convince them dont seems to show restrain at times when provoked, well, they are also human.

It is pertinent to observe that there are some atheist that seldom uses foul language.

Eg.
Dehomer, Key17. (there maybe others i dont know yet)

It is more practical and convincing to highlight someone foolishness by pointing it out rationally than cursing, that is if we have rational reasons for being here and discussing, spending lots of times typing and exacting our brains.
That should have more result or impact.
Peace.
Re: Should Atheists Have Their Own Board? by cyrexx: 12:42pm On Jul 25, 2012
FXKing2012:
Thanks for the advice. Truthfully, I dont preach in here cos I've more or less given upon these atheist folks; they seem destined for hades. I just hate to see them here confusing young Christians who are still trying to gain their foothold in Christianity. These atheists are like a tumor that should be cut off as quickly as possible before it spreads and consumes the whole body.
I'm just very passionate about my beloved Christianity and it pains me to see these folks insulting my God and leading young souls to hell. The devil is using them to lead as many souls as possible to hell, I'm sure u dont expect me to just stand by and watch.

obviously, you dont know how pathetic you sound, so let me help you:

you want to cut off the atheist like a tumor, yet your stupid and ignorant posts is discrediting your religion and turning more people off it. you are tumor to other reasonable christians like kokabiel, if you dont know

you say people are insulting your god and your god is helpless and powerless such that he needs a dumb poster like you. such a god is clearly an imaginary entity and his deluded believers will keep defending and making excuses for his failures. simple.

you say your imaginary devil is using atheists to lead people to hell while your imaginary god is helpless and just looking, that devil knows better how to win souls than than your god hence more people are non-christians than christians. so you now want to help your imaginary friend up there, abi?

good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Should Atheists Have Their Own Board? by FXKing2012(m): 4:35pm On Jul 25, 2012
cyrexx:

obviously, you dont know how pathetic you sound, so let me help you:

you want to cut off the atheist like a tumor, yet your stupid and ignorant posts is discrediting your religion and turning more people off it. you are tumor to other reasonable christians like kokabiel, if you dont know

you say people are insulting your god and your god is helpless and powerless such that he needs a dumb poster like you. such a god is clearly an imaginary entity and his deluded believers will keep defending and making excuses for his failures. simple.

you say your imaginary devil is using atheists to lead people to hell while your imaginary god is helpless and just looking, that devil knows better how to win souls than than your god hence more people are non-christians than christians. so you now want to help your imaginary friend up there, abi?

good luck.

I dont believe in luck and u are the imaginary one, sir.
Re: Should Atheists Have Their Own Board? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 25, 2012
FXKing2012:

I consider u one of the most foul-mouthed folks in here. Stay blessed though.
Foul-mouthed? Well that's your personal opinion, so you know where to stick it up, hopefully...
Re: Should Atheists Have Their Own Board? by tobechi74: 6:29pm On Jul 25, 2012
What connects us al 2geda here is our interest in religion.it doesn't matter if we are religion belivers or not

if atheist have their own forum, then homosexuals wil have theirs.
Re: Should Atheists Have Their Own Board? by cyrexx: 7:08pm On Jul 25, 2012
LOL

since when did homosexuality become a religious standpoint?

cheesy cheesy
Re: Should Atheists Have Their Own Board? by Nobody: 3:58am On Dec 13, 2012
[size=28pt]YESSS!![/size]
If the Muslims have their own, so should they.
Re: Should Atheists Have Their Own Board? by tobechi74: 7:04pm On Dec 13, 2012
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Should Atheists Have Their Own Board? by alexleo(m): 10:21pm On Dec 13, 2012
FXKing2012:

The bible told us that there will be such people and they will keep increasing in number in this last days. If there were no atheists in the world the bible would ve been a lie.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reincarnation. The Comprehensive Explanation, If You Can Receive It / Angel-shaped Cloud Appears In Florida Sky After New Pope Is Announced / What's Your Favourite Gospel Music?list Yours!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.