Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? (11308 Views)

What Did You Learn From Today's Message In Church. / Is It A Sin Not To Attend Sunday Service? / One Day I Will Challenge BISHOP OYEDEPO On A Sunday Service. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? by starmonii(m): 2:32pm On May 15, 2016
Olushow144:
Didn't go to church today but listened to the ffg messages on radio, "taming the tongue(Joel osteen)" and "Be fruitful(mensah otabil)"

please which station?
Re: What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? by qdat(m): 2:32pm On May 15, 2016
from glory to glory
Re: What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? by Temysteve(m): 2:32pm On May 15, 2016
''DISCOVERED YOUR PURPOSE'' An untimely death is a life that was terminated without fulfilling is purpose...
Re: What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? by donwily(m): 2:36pm On May 15, 2016
Unveiling the Unlimited Power of Faith.

Living Faith Church Worldwide.
Re: What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? by Temysteve(m): 2:36pm On May 15, 2016
TheRector:
[size=14pt]Why Would a Loving God Permit Wickedness?[/size]
A sound and intelligent pastor must be needed for this topic, because its very comprehensive. There are some scriptures in the bible that talked about the positive and negative of dis topic in the bible..
Re: What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? by Brianpat(m): 2:37pm On May 15, 2016
To Catholics worldwide today it's Pentecost Sunday. today the promised Paraclete descended on the apostles and they began to speak in tongues. today also re-emphasize the need for confession. prior to now Jesus appeared to his apostles and breathed on them and said receive the Holy Spirit. whose sins you forgive is forgiven and whose sin you retain are retained. the essence of the speaking in tongues of today was for the easy understanding of the gospel by the people from all nations who had converged in Jerusalem. that is why the people on hearing the apostles exclaimed 'are not these men galileans? how come we understand what the say in our different dialects. Finally today for those that know is the birthday of the church. The most Holy Roman Catholic Church .

1 Like

Re: What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? by Upson42(m): 2:41pm On May 15, 2016
Agalasis:
THE PRICE OF SPIRITUAL PROGRESS HEAVEN-WARD.
Philippians 3:15-17,20.
(DCLM,Benin city,Edo state)

I was under the ministration also.
Re: What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? by donwily(m): 2:42pm On May 15, 2016
Unveiling The Unlimited Power of Faith.

Living Faith Church Worldwide.

From Glory2Glory to all the Winners in the house

1 Like

Re: What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? by yeyedeysmell(f): 2:44pm On May 15, 2016
For Sunday school the topic was *Preparing for marriage*...tws awesome! 2sundays ago was Rape, Last week was Abortion... Really educative 4 d youths...Today was variety sunday in my church..A medical doctor was invited to speak on Depression... It was an interactive session.

2 Likes

Re: What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? by adetounblessing(f): 2:48pm On May 15, 2016
The serpent seed Genesis chapter 3verse 1 down
Re: What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? by goodywady(m): 2:48pm On May 15, 2016
TheRector:
[size=14pt]Why Would a Loving God Permit Wickedness?[/size]
...are you a Jehovah's witness
Re: What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? by freeage7(m): 2:49pm On May 15, 2016
Op, I did not go to church today, even last week sunday I did not go.
Re: What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? by bbjummy: 2:52pm On May 15, 2016
We on the Plateau had direct encounter with his humble self the GO of redeem E. A. Adeboye at Kassa redemption camp. The massage was so short, inspiring and imparting.
TOPIC: RAIN
1. FORMAL RAIN AND 2. LATTER RAIN- which is the harvest rain. Joel 2: 23-29
His emphasis was majorly on d latter rain which portrays harvest;
- A Time of abundance Ecc 7:12
-joy - numbers 11:11-15
-reward Gal 6:7
Elisha and Isaac experienced latter rain
It was awesome and I'm feeling blessed.

3 Likes

Re: What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? by davide470(m): 2:56pm On May 15, 2016
Jamean:
The Miracle Called Man

How God positions people in our lives for a blessing and become a voice to speak for us in high and unreachable places.
Why didn't you come to Harvesters after disturbing me? undecided
Re: What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? by Dereformer(m): 2:58pm On May 15, 2016
changeagent:
Accessing financial provision through divine direction....Gen 12:1-4, 13:3, Isaiah 48:17

TRUTHS ABOUT FINANCIAL PROVISION
1. God cannot provide for you financially beyond your life of obedience to Him. Job 36:10-11

2. You can never achieve one thousand more promise without a life of obedience. Deuteronomy 1:11

3. God needs to be engaged and acknowledged to experience His leading for financial provision.

PRACTICAL STEPS

1. Build a vibrant and sensitive spiritual life. Romans 8:6

2. Make a commitment to acknowledge concerning your financial dealings. Pro 3:1-6

3. Make a commitment to obey whatever God tells you about your finances. Isaiah1:19

God bless you

why preach about finances when you should be preaching salvation, righteousness, faith, devotion to God, love, charity, kindness etc.

I hope tithe not feature anywhere in the sermon?
Re: What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 2:59pm On May 15, 2016
I don't know... Pastor doesn't mention the title of the message. Plus his bad microphone ... I could barely hear.
Re: What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? by glogirlie(f): 3:00pm On May 15, 2016
THE SPIRITUAL STATE OF A TRUE CHURCH.... The church is a congregation or assembly of people called out frm d world of sin, wickedness. Live wt Pst Kumuyi
Re: What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? by Skipfr(m): 3:04pm On May 15, 2016
I must prosper by Evang. Kinsley Nwaorgu Of Renewal Evangelical Ministry, Benin City
Re: What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? by MistadeRegal(m): 3:06pm On May 15, 2016
Exhortation Unto Repentance
Re: What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? by AmyOby1(f): 3:09pm On May 15, 2016
Grace of God over our lives
Re: What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? by teemanbastos(m): 3:13pm On May 15, 2016
firstolalekan:
PAY YOUR TITHE PROMPTLY AND STOP STEALING FROM GOD. grin

Na so I jus dey look pastor grin
ahaha ahaha hahaha grin grin
God go 4give you

1 Like

Re: What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? by Jamean(f): 3:15pm On May 15, 2016
davide470:
Why didn't you come to Harvesters after disturbing me? undecided

You are not serious.. who disturb you? Church member wey no get correct information of program. angry

Maybe next week Sunday, but you have to hire a taxi as I can't walk far from the bus stop. lipsrsealed
Re: What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? by donwily(m): 3:17pm On May 15, 2016
PastorAji:
From Glory to Glory
That's our new name and that's where we are going. Congratulations
Re: What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? by Nakuza(m): 3:18pm On May 15, 2016
Divine Advancement
Re: What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 15, 2016
Pentecost Sunday. Descent of the Holy Spirit
Re: What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? by Danniscott(m): 3:28pm On May 15, 2016
Breaking Limits.
Re: What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? by blesoh(f): 3:30pm On May 15, 2016
Destiny seed. 1kings 3:5-25. @ Heart of God parish.
Re: What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? by jestkev(m): 3:31pm On May 15, 2016
Supernatural favour for supernatural turnaround. I thank God today as I ws in his presence, y I said dis is dat, its quit long I go to church and does not know y. Even as at 9:30 am dis morning, still never I tout of seating in d house of mighty God before 11:30am. Trust God, I ws in d church by d later hrs, and ws thanking him for d life and grace despit my mistakes. There is indeed the fullness of joy in d house of d lord. Help me thank God.

1 Like

Re: What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? by Rawblings(m): 3:31pm On May 15, 2016
Compelled by the Holy Spirit. Acts 2:4 .......... AG1, Rumuchiorlu, PHC
Re: What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? by ezesun(m): 3:42pm On May 15, 2016
Elders, Deacon, Deaconess and the Word of God
Re: What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? by jasysandra(f): 4:01pm On May 15, 2016
There is no change except with God.
Re: What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? by expressglory: 4:03pm On May 15, 2016
How To Please The Lord...Bishop Sola Adetunji

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

TRINITARIANS, How Do You Honestly Interpret This Verse In The Bible? / How Many Here Have Read The Bible From Cover To Cover. / Men Could Be Infertile, Also Needs Prayer For Fruit Of The Womb - Pastor Adeoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.