Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? (11315 Views)

What Did You Learn From Today's Message In Church. / Is It A Sin Not To Attend Sunday Service? / One Day I Will Challenge BISHOP OYEDEPO On A Sunday Service. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? by laikas: 4:04pm On May 15, 2016
generating grace john 5:1. by pst nseobot inin.
Re: What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? by Nomzylicious(f): 4:10pm On May 15, 2016
Unveiling the unlimited power of faith...
Re: What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? by djmadridal: 4:13pm On May 15, 2016
The making of a disciple. Matt. 4:18-22
Re: What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? by mlasp7919: 4:21pm On May 15, 2016
Baptism of the Holy Spirit
Re: What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? by OLUJOSHINS(m): 4:32pm On May 15, 2016
cutienik:
...all members will bring dis month salary to d church at d end of dis may

were U hoping to kick start fresh controversy here?

or Y exactly did U include this?
Re: What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? by JUBILEE2000: 4:38pm On May 15, 2016
changeagent:
Accessing financial provision through divine direction....Gen 12:1-4, 13:3, Isaiah 48:17

TRUTHS ABOUT FINANCIAL PROVISION
1. God cannot provide for you financially beyond your life of obedience to Him. Job 36:10-11

2. You can never achieve one thousand more promise without a life of obedience. Deuteronomy 1:11

3. God needs to be engaged and acknowledged to experience His leading for financial provision.

PRACTICAL STEPS

1. Build a vibrant and sensitive spiritual life. Romans 8:6

2. Make a commitment to acknowledge concerning your financial dealings. Pro 3:1-6

3. Make a commitment to obey whatever God tells you about your finances. Isaiah1:19

God bless you

neither Christ nor His Apostles preached a message like that....this is one of the problems of the modern day Church
Re: What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 15, 2016
[quote author=OLUJOSHINS

were U hoping to kick start fresh controversy here?

or Y exactly did U include this?[/quote]

Not at all sir..i only answered s Above questn wt explanation sir.

1 Like

Re: What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? by delors(m): 5:06pm On May 15, 2016
Victories Everywhere - Pastor Tayo Ojajuni, RCCG Covenant Chapel, Toronto, ON.

Www.covenantchapel.ca for live transmission.
Re: What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? by jvera(f): 5:06pm On May 15, 2016
alizma:

okitejoseph has the same topic, do u guys worship in the same church?
i guess worship at winners chapel
Re: What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? by Davedot90(m): 5:17pm On May 15, 2016
The foundation of spiritual stability Philippians 4: 4-9
Re: What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? by okuneddie(m): 5:48pm On May 15, 2016
BLAND1:
Its another beautiful and blessings loaded sunday again. I believe All my fellew christain Nlander are in their various churches worshiping with other believers. Feel free to let us know what your pastor preached on so that we too might benefit from the message. Today my pastor talked on THE ACT OF SALVATION found in John 7. The service was just owesome in LCCN NUMAN. How about yours?

When I served in Jalingo, I noticed LCCN in NE but we don't have it here in SW
Re: What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? by missingrib(f): 6:11pm On May 15, 2016
PastorAji:
From Glory to Glory
that's my new name and that's where am going......faith still work wonders today
Re: What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? by hukslaw(m): 6:52pm On May 15, 2016
Bibo Jesu
Re: What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? by homody(m): 7:34pm On May 15, 2016
Faith during famine
Re: What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? by kaystones(m): 8:04pm On May 15, 2016
3D-Building Capacity
Re: What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? by Obason22(m): 8:07pm On May 15, 2016
Todays teaching was awesome, first was how devil manipulate people by takin away their blessings it tittled point of contact, d devil u ce today are humanbeins, u can assumed dat pason standin behind u are ur frnd or broda but unknwn to u dat his heart are afta ur succes, so there4 u nid to becareful as when nd where u tel people abt ursef. Second was power of women. He sight example of samson, Samson has all d power that no man culd defeat him, bt when woman came he never knew when he disclose where his power was hiding, So my folow NL. U need to check d type of life u operate around ur woman she has d power to kill u strategicaly and cry proffesional.
Re: What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? by SHAIBULIAR: 8:24pm On May 15, 2016
It was about preparation for Christmas
Re: What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 15, 2016
PastorAji:
From Glory to Glory
That's my new name, that's where I'm going!!!
Re: What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? by docjosh(m): 9:39pm On May 15, 2016
working for heavenward reward
Re: What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 15, 2016
JUBILEE2000:

neither Christ nor His Apostles preached a message like that....this is one of the problems of the modern day Church
Hmmm!!! What shall we do then? Should we tear the bible since GOD no longer speak nor reveal divine secrets to humans anymore?
Re: What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? by saxtaiwo: 10:31pm On May 15, 2016
Happy home :symptoms of a sick marraige and why ur marraige must not fail. Dr D.K Olukoya.
Re: What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? by Olushow144: 10:33pm On May 15, 2016
starmonii:

please which station?
Inspiration FM(92.3) and City FM(105.1)

1 Like

Re: What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? by jennifer22(f): 10:39pm On May 15, 2016
The true life
Re: What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? by MzPynQ: 11:05pm On May 15, 2016
Winners Family spotted!
From glory to glory!
Re: What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? by phieccayurmie(f): 11:35pm On May 15, 2016
Poudly winner...from glory to glory
okitejoseph:
Sunday Message - Unveiling The Unlimited Power Of Faith
Let’s talk about faith in this week’s episode of Sunday Message, Faith as it were is the hope of having a thing that you have not seen, now let’s make this Sunday message exciting while you read on.
http://www.prestnaija.com/sunday-message-unveiling-unlimited-power-faith/
am proud of living faitth
Re: What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? by Walspring: 11:43pm On May 15, 2016
Babymumsy:
Symptoms of a sick marriage - Dr.D.k Olukoya.

Nice Mountain Top Message!

Which region/branch are you ?
Re: What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? by Walspring: 11:45pm On May 15, 2016
sheunsheun:

I knw the symptoms go enter like 21. "21 symptoms of sick marriages

Stop saying gibberish
Re: What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? by Walspring: 11:47pm On May 15, 2016
GodblessNig247:

MFM

Yes..

Every 3rd Sunday is Happy Home Message based on marriage

1 Like

Re: What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? by joshrare(m): 11:58pm On May 15, 2016
PastorAji:
From Glory to Glory
That's my new name
Re: What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? by adeoyun(m): 12:02am On May 16, 2016
glogirlie:
THE SPIRITUAL STATE OF A TRUE CHURCH.... The church is a congregation or assembly of people called out frm d world of sin, wickedness. Live wt Pst Kumuyi
pastor kumuyi my father in the lord, but our own topic was different here in jos
Re: What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? by adeoyun(m): 12:06am On May 16, 2016
Davedot90:
The foundation of spiritual stability Philippians 4: 4-9
deeper life bible church, what state?
Re: What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? by Davedot90(m): 12:10am On May 16, 2016
adeoyun:
deeper life bible church, what state?
osun state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

First Ever E-Convention, Grace 2013, has begun!!! / Men Could Be Infertile, Also Needs Prayer For Fruit Of The Womb - Pastor Adeoye / What's Your Favourite Bible Translation And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.