Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,650 members, 7,854,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 02:47 AM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (658097 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by teeboy4x(m): 4:02pm On Mar 26, 2013
OliverPin: bro shocked wtfk..... bro chill and dont even think of blaming anyone please. they didnt just gave out the signals, they traded it too for some reason best known to them..... if you can up your acct back again. we will chat better... sorry bro

Are u on ym or gtalk?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 26, 2013
teeboy4x:

Are u on ym or gtalk?
ym i guess... and if its about forex you can talk to someone else sorry . am a newbie
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by teeboy4x(m): 4:08pm On Mar 26, 2013
OliverPin: ym i guess... and if its about forex you can talk to someone else sorry . am a newbie

grin grin grin grin Is on FOREST and not FOREX

U BE PROFESSIONAL NEWBIE ON FOREX OH
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 26, 2013
teeboy4x:

grin grin grin grin Is on FOREST and not FOREX

U BE PROFESSIONAL NEWBIE ON FOREX OH

ok count me out then. i know nothing about forest
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxbomovi: 4:12pm On Mar 26, 2013
learner1:

I just killed my account cause of my recklessness and some signals posted here today. Account down by 90%. very bad

learn from d experience and move ahead.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 26, 2013
OliverPin: bro shocked wtfk..... bro chill and dont even think of blaming anyone please. they didnt just gave out the signals, they traded it too for some reason best known to them..... if you can up your acct back again. we will chat better... sorry bro
Don't know what to say. Not blaming any body becos they did not force me to use it. Ok I pray I bounce back quickly so we chat. Cheers

fxbomovi:

learn from d experience and move ahead.
Not easy oo bro but is a must do.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxbomovi: 4:22pm On Mar 26, 2013
pending orders are better than market orders. it prevents emotional trades because no one places pending orders without careful analysis.

newbies should use pending orders, it will help you greatly. it also prevents over trading.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 26, 2013
learner1:
Don't know what to say. Not blaming any body becos they did not force me to use it. Ok I pray I bounce back quickly so we chat. Cheers

Not easy oo bro
Ok bro smiley.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 26, 2013
fxbomovi: pending orders are better than market orders. it prevents emotional trades because no one places pending orders without careful analysis.

newbies should use pending orders, it will help you greatly. it also prevents over trading.
i always want to use this type of trades when am about set for outing but i have no idea how it works so i just pretend its not on my platform. and how does trailing stop works? so i can try them on demo. Thanks
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 26, 2013
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 26, 2013
Account goes ground zero. JPY and some signals frustrated my dream of becoming a forex trader.

@Onlineresources, am a poor guy I don't have that big amount you ask for training or signal otherwise I would not be here. If you can assist me financially or otherwise free anything at all is not bad to regain my fit I will appreciate ok. I know lots of of millionaires and billionaires here. Very sad sha to end this way. Bye all. Cheers.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 26, 2013
^ wWelcome to trading. Your journey is just about to begin if you can persevere and be disciplined.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by kenny1984: 6:37pm On Mar 26, 2013
Seeing a positive divergence on the 4hr tf of EJ and UJ.Placed 2 LONG trades on EJ and UJ.Lets see how it goes.Considering using tight SL.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by slim1739: 7:20pm On Mar 26, 2013
endfx1: Hmmmmmm....my "OGA AT THE TOP" still down.

Shop close for the week till Monday...

total trades taken for the week 10

2 stop loss hit

8 wins..

I thank God even with the bad market this week.
hello endy,pls can you help me with the stochochastic indy in the window indicator
of this your chart.my mail is yommito@yahoo.com or better still u can help me post it here
thank you.waiting mode...
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by umozez(m): 7:26pm On Mar 26, 2013
learner1: Account goes ground zero. JPY and some signals frustrated my dream of becoming a forex trader.

@Onlineresources, am a poor guy I don't have that big amount you ask for training or signal otherwise I would not be here. If you can assist me financially or otherwise free anything at all is not bad to regain my fit I will appreciate ok. I know lots of of millionaires and billionaires here. Very sad sha to end this way. Bye all. Cheers.

The problem is not in falling but in failing to rise up...
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by infofirst(m): 7:54pm On Mar 26, 2013
learner1: Account goes ground zero. JPY and some signals frustrated my dream of becoming a forex trader.

It might be that it is that second attempt that will take you to your dream in Forex, so if you quit, then alas.

I guess some newbies like my self take note cos he will not be the last to experience margin call, so who is next?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by infofirst(m): 8:01pm On Mar 26, 2013
Eu is in downward trend, because you are looking at eu dropping from 1.37xx till now, what about that guy that is looking at eu from 1.204x to 1.37xx and then who is eyeing 1.42xx, what is eu doing to him?

I think either we buy or sell, we can always win but buying or selling at the right price and time is the most important. And the knowledge of support and resistance is very important.

Bull will eat and bear will also eat but only the pig will get slaugtered.i tried to identify my support and resistance weekly and i discipline my self to take trades at those points and when i tried to trade outside of that, i v a way of protecting my self, so, right now, i have eu pending at 1.2845 picked and tp is 100 pips and even if it goes into red, i know when i will close it manually.I have good money and risk management in place and i fear no loss again after all its part of the business. Trade your plan and plan your trade.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by holax: 8:03pm On Mar 26, 2013
Not every signal posted are to be traded, I have stopped using forecast after several margin call. Now I have learn to follow the market and not control it.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by teeboy4x(m): 8:10pm On Mar 26, 2013

Really sowie about dat brov

The downfall of a man is not the end of his life

The bone shall rise again...( Okpukpu Ga Adi Ndu Ozo)
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by topsyn03(m): 8:27pm On Mar 26, 2013
infofirst: Eu is in downward trend, because you are looking at eu dropping from 1.37xx till now, what about that guy that is looking at eu from 1.204x to 1.37xx and then who is eyeing 1.42xx, what is eu doing to him?

I think either we buy or sell, we can always win but buying or selling at the right price and time is the most important. And the knowledge of support and resistance is very important.

Bull will eat and bear will also eat but only the pig will get slaugtered.i tried to identify my support and resistance weekly and i discipline my self to take trades at those points and when i tried to trade outside of that, i v a way of protecting my self, so, right now, i have eu pending at 1.2845 picked and tp is 100 pips and even if it goes into red, i know when i will close it manually.I have good money and risk management in place and i fear no loss again after all its part of the business. Trade your plan and trade your plan.
Please how can some1 determine the weekly support and resistance and how can i use it in trading strategy
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 26, 2013

Like Naijababe said, welcome to trading. These people you see here have also crashed accounts. You just crashed one that is prolly around $200 and you want to give up. Personally, I crashed 5 accounts totalling over $5,000 before I got it right. Of course it will be hard for you if you don't have somewhere to get money from but yea you get the picture.
My advice will be for you to fund the account again with anything you can afford and get a system you will stick with through thick and thin. Then trade with microlots. Forget about living off the profits for now.
If you have the discipline, you'll turn that small money to large funds.
Some will disagree but trading live funds based on trade calls made by others is a recipe for disaster. It should be for crosschecking and nothing more.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 26, 2013

niccur dont give up. so sad am not able to help out. just try your best pls...
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 26, 2013
Still have not traded nothing today lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed for ej sentiments, twas reported large amount of pending orders(buy) around 1.2830 aside that bulls are still weak. not able to break 61 fib. i just wonder why only nzd is beating the yen like almost flawlessly

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by slim1739: 9:01pm On Mar 26, 2013
endfx1:

Many will still not take advantage of it i won't be surprised.

"IN THE HANDS OF A FOOL A DIAMOND IS STILL JUST A STONE".....as Mama would say grin
Hello endfx,pls l need the trend MA stochastic indicator on the chart you posted for your latest system.my mail is yommito@yahoo.com or you help me post it here.waiting mode.thank you
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 26, 2013
Piponomics:
Like Naijababe said, welcome to trading. These people you see here have also crashed accounts. You just crashed one that is prolly around $200 and you want to give up. Personally, I crashed 5 accounts totalling over $5,000 before I got it right. Of course it will be hard for you if you don't have somewhere to get money from but yea you get the picture.
My advice will be for you to fund the account again with anything you can afford and get a system you will stick with through thick and thin. Then trade with microlots. Forget about living off the profits for now.
Some will disagree but trading live funds based on trade calls made by others is a recipe for disaster. It should be for crosschecking and nothing more.

Trading 101. Learn to take responsibility for your actions and the rest shall come to you easy.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by vxtr(m): 9:10pm On Mar 26, 2013

. I felt very sad after reading what u wrote up there, if life itself is not fair,why shud forex be easy for any newbie. No good thing in life comes easy bro,u ve got to understand that. Ultimately u will ve no one to blame but yourself if u ever give up. Imagine thomas edison giving up on inventing the light bulb that guy wuld ve gone down in history as a mediocre being deaf and dumb, he had to try 10,000 times before getting it right. Go ahead and fund that account again even if it is 10dollars,and for now only use 0.01 lot size. I wudnt advise u go back to demo cos u need to develop ur emotional intelligence which is only possible in a live account. If u don't mind I can teach u the little I know if u reside in lagos. I wish u best of luck. U are a potential great forex expert in the making if and only if u don't give in to defeat, ur breakthrough is closer than we can ever imagine.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by dagr8(m): 9:43pm On Mar 26, 2013
naijababe: ^ wWelcome to trading. Your journey is just about to begin if you can persevere and be disciplined.

[size=15pt]True talk [/size]
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 9:47pm On Mar 26, 2013
vxtr: . I felt very sad after reading what u wrote up there, if life itself is not fair,why shud forex be easy for any newbie. No good thing in life comes easy bro,u ve got to understand that. Ultimately u will ve no one to blame but yourself if u ever give up. Imagine thomas edison giving up on inventing the light bulb that guy wuld ve gone down in history as a mediocre being deaf and dumb, he had to try 10,000 times before getting it right. go ahead and fund that account again even if it is 10dollars,and for now only use 0.01 lot size. I wudnt advise u go back to demo cos u need to develop ur emotional intelligence which is only possible in a live account . If u don't mind I can teach u the little I know if u reside in lagos. I wish u best of luck. U are a potential great forex expert in the making if and only if u don't give in to defeat, ur breakthrough is closer than we can ever imagine .

+ 100000
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by infofirst(m): 9:50pm On Mar 26, 2013
topsyn03:
Please how can some1 determine the weekly support and resistance and how can i use it in trading strategy
You can use different tools to do that like pivot, fibonacci,among others but i used mainly horizontal lines drawn around my key points and then i used fibonacci and moving averages as well.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by dagr8(m): 9:59pm On Mar 26, 2013
Piponomics:

[size=15pt]Another true talk

@learner...u av heard d gurus

* When u begin, is always hard to start, is common that u av high expectations.

At first u lose wen learning trading ropes, but don't u give up*... thats Forex 4 u o [/size]
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by honeric01(m): 9:59pm On Mar 26, 2013
people should stop trading with money they cant lose.

Also stop trading with small capital if you are looking at earning a living from it, save yourself from unneccessary urge to trade. I'm talking from experience.

Trade with small capital only if you're ready to go long term + compounding!

Enough said!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 26, 2013
^^ lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed ^^ wow

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.