Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,161 members, 7,860,155 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:56 AM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (410) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (658734 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by FxTizzle(m): 7:40pm On Jul 13, 2013
iheanyiebeneze: If you know FOREX trading very well and making good money from it, lets conduct a FREE SEMINAR for newbies and unprofitable traders. Don't collect money for SEMINARS please.critics are fully welcomed.

Does it mean am the only newbie in the house
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by FxTizzle(m): 7:43pm On Jul 13, 2013
yomex_y2:
8-10 segun adetiba road ,ajegunle-ilo bus stop near sango-otta off oshodi-abeokuta expressway, lagos Nigeria. i would appreciate Traders here discuss it whether its worth organizing or not. Personally, i think its worth it. we need at least 100likes for it to sail thru. Remember its iheanyiebeneze's idea, i m only adding some fire to it. voting is on page 374

As my own little contribution i will take just 1 newbie to mentor preferably a fresh graduate be it from a university, polytechnic ,college of education
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by FxTizzle(m): 7:43pm On Jul 13, 2013
FxTizzle:

Am Interested but am in Imo State right now,how can I contact you sir
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 8:02pm On Jul 13, 2013
any where to change USD in PH
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by silibaba: 8:16pm On Jul 13, 2013
rozayx5: any where to change USD in PH
oppositete HOTEL PRESIDENTIAL
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by silibaba: 8:17pm On Jul 13, 2013
rozayx5: any where to change USD in PH
beside HOTEL PRESIDENTIAL

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meshpips(m): 8:30pm On Jul 13, 2013
naijababe:

You should have left your long, I got in again at 105.10 and added another lot at 105.30 after it closed above 105 at 1pm yesterday. Next level to look for reaction is 106.55 where I will probably be looking to add more or hold/exit depending on what I see. It closed at 106.35 on Friday so I will be doing some vigil till Asian open on Sunday night.
Nice work! I suggest you make plans to exit the longs. I'm expecting price to resolve to the downside from here. Look for supports around/below 96. I expect bearish moves until the month ends.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 13, 2013
meshpips: Nice work! I suggest you make plans to exit the longs. I'm expecting price to resolve to the downside from here. Look for supports around/below 96. I expect bearish moves until the month ends.

Price is currently hovering around the 61.8% level, like I said I will be watching what happens next to determine what to do.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 9:22pm On Jul 13, 2013
silibaba: beside HOTEL PRESIDENTIAL

thanks cool
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by yomexy2(m): 9:48pm On Jul 13, 2013
FxTizzle:

Am Interested but am in Imo State right now,how can I contact you sir

Hi FxTizzle, great to have you around... unfortunately for now, the slot is filled but not to worry, you are in the right place, i will recommend xhtml,Rozay for you if you are an indicator kind of person, follow his research thread closely and ask questions, he will definitely answer them.

If you want to build yourself using just price action i.e not using any indicator, follow meshpips,infofirst,naijababe, look out for frenchman's analysis and study them, turn your antenna on when onlineresourse talks about gold, fxisreal ? his analysis are priceless. These are some of the regulars,there are others too.

For me, my hands are full cos i m involved in other projects and as such , i might not be able to give the needed attention. thats y i usually take just 1 trader. i do hope u understand. Good luck
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 14, 2013
naijababe:

Price is currently hovering around the 61.8% level, like I said I will be watching what happens next to determine what to do.

sent you a mail ma'am
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 14, 2013
liaslo++:

sent you a mail ma'am

Wassup nau? You can mail me your questions. I'll do my best to answer
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by FxTizzle(m): 2:36pm On Jul 14, 2013
yomex_y2:

Hi FxTizzle, great to have you around... unfortunately for now, the slot is filled but not to worry, you are in the right place, i will recommend xhtml,Rozay for you if you are an indicator kind of person, follow his research thread closely and ask questions, he will definitely answer them.

If you want to build yourself using just price action i.e not using any indicator, follow meshpips,infofirst,naijababe, look out for frenchman's analysis and study them, turn your antenna on when onlineresourse talks about gold, fxisreal ? his analysis are priceless. These are some of the regulars,there are others too.

For me, my hands are full cos i m involved in other projects and as such , i might not be able to give the needed attention. thats y i usually take just 1 trader. i do hope u understand. Good luck

I really appreciate bro,as for the above names u mentioned grin am following them like Twiltter right from day1 I joined FTA.
Two names are missing in that list cheesy (Surveycash and Endfx) just in case u wanna recommend them to another newbie like me cheesy

Wish ya all d best in other projects.

Thanks
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by FxTizzle(m): 2:40pm On Jul 14, 2013
I will appreciate if someone can give me links to download Price Action and Candle stick patterns Ebook.

Wish Y'all a PIPsFUL week
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Okhumode009(m): 2:56pm On Jul 14, 2013
Lately, u can js subscribe 4 forex signals & get alert 30mins b4 it hapens:08163831777
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by FxTizzle(m): 3:00pm On Jul 14, 2013
Okhumode009: Lately, u can js subscribe 4 forex signals & get alert 30mins b4 it hapens:08163831777

wrong Thread

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by karugirl(f): 3:18pm On Jul 14, 2013
Going through this thread I've noticed there a lot of new aspiring traders and there is a lot of misinformation from other people that say they trade and that can really lay a bad foundation in this business for those with a fresh mind.
People should stop misleading new traders and coaching them on fibs,support and resistance and what not. No central bank is going to stop buying dollar cause price was at a particular made up resistance line. I've been in this business long enough to know that all those stuff were just made up to sell books and people just swallowed and keep spreading all this misinformation....Just use common sense,study the markets and you will reach your own eureka.

Enjoy a boring lifestyle.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 3:21pm On Jul 14, 2013
karugirl: Going through this thread I've noticed there a lot of new aspiring traders and there is a lot of misinformation from other people that say they trade and that can really lay a bad foundation in this business for those with a fresh mind.
People should stop misleading new traders and coaching them on fibs,support and resistance and what not. No central bank is going to stop buying dollar cause price was at a particular made up resistance line. I've been in this business long enough to know that all those stuff were just made up to sell books and people just swallowed and keep spreading all this misinformation....Just use common sense,study the markets and you will reach your own eureka.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by FxTizzle(m): 3:25pm On Jul 14, 2013
karugirl: Going through this thread I've noticed there a lot of new aspiring traders and there is a lot of misinformation from other people that say they trade and that can really lay a bad foundation in this business for those with a fresh mind.

Thanks for this post,at least I can now tell my friends that am better than one person here(karugirl)

Now, Tell us where EU is heading to with your common sense

Meanwhile, who opened the cage

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxisreal: 3:28pm On Jul 14, 2013
FxTizzle:

Thanks for this post,at least I can now tell my friends that am better than one person here(karugirl)

Seun and mukina grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxbomovi: 3:36pm On Jul 14, 2013
do not be deceived; no mortal man can predict the future...even in forex.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by karugirl(f): 3:36pm On Jul 14, 2013
No one can possibly know where the euro is going unless you knew of something like 9 11 before it happened.

If anyone can go to CBN and ask how they buy or sell the dollar,or any other central bank,inquire if they use fibs and rest of em.Its institutions like that that move the market.

Enjoy a boring lifestyle
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Odionastron: 5:06pm On Jul 14, 2013

i think u've been here b4-but with a different user id.
btw do u also think central banks place trades by using this your "common sense" ?
you loosed a fortune doesnt mean u should talk like this.
i advise u to follow this thread regularly cos the peeps here turned me frm a looser to someone who makes pips every week.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 5:36pm On Jul 14, 2013
karugirl: No one can possibly know where the euro is going unless you knew of something like 9 11 before it happened.

If anyone can go to CBN and ask how they buy or sell the dollar,or any other central bank,inquire if they use fibs and rest of em.Its institutions like that that move the market.

Enjoy a boring lifestyle

Another EAwealth product

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by McNelson(m): 5:37pm On Jul 14, 2013
Warming up for tomorrow...............Analysis
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by jpmorgan003: 6:07pm On Jul 14, 2013
rozayx5:

Another EAwealth product
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by willscolf: 6:59pm On Jul 14, 2013
FxTizzle:

lolzzzzz
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 14, 2013
Clean your SLATE, and start from a fresh page of analysis.Another week is here.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by XHTML: 7:59pm On Jul 14, 2013
Igwe OO:

FTA amaka. lots of beautiful people sharing ideas for the benefit of all. Una thank you very much.

Yea, its hard coded hence I couldnt find where to modify it to 14days, to check the difference between 7 and 14 days. Earlier today, I attached both (ADR and ATR) on oil chart and there seem to be a little difference in there daily range projection but not that it matters much. As you mentioned, you can upload the modified version (14days) for the benefit of all interested.
Me, i would be using both. ATR lets you know where to add more position. ADR, where to take profit and sometimes too, lets you know price direction.

Thanks bro. Ya dikwara gi nma. (let it be well with you)

We can only but try to beat the odds, bro. I've found both tools very essential for my intraday trading.

Find Attached. 14Day ATR Projections and 5day ATR Projections. You can find which one is more convenient.

teeboy4x:

Please help me with the swing points indicator
Thanks

Find Attached. The Swing Points Indicator. If you want to draw Fib. Lines, you'll find this very helpful.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by onlineresource: 8:01pm On Jul 14, 2013
My analysis of gold for this week..

Now there are 2 scenario that one will have to watch out for this week...

so last week thursday which was the last time i gave my analysis about the head and shoulder formation..
well i entereed the trade but got stopped out though i already adjust my stop down to about 23pips which was what i lost from the trade...

But for this week trade... one can still not rule out the sell on gold as long as price is still below 1287.1
because that is a strong resistant that price has to break before any valid buy can take place.

Now my normal analysis of GOLD is a BUY...

Here is my reason,

On the daily time frame, the last 2 candle broke up the monthly pivot point from the chart below and the next candle which is the candle on friday shows a bounce back to the monthly timeframe which closed above it...
Now normally, this suggest that gold is moving up...

But what is making me to doubt the buy of the trade is the 1287.1 area cos price can get there, reject it and simply continue to head down to resume the bearish marketing on gold...

Now for taking a buy, i expect to see a retracement down to 1280 area, then a bounce back for price to continue its up movement.

Now one have to be very careful of the buy because,
for the buy to very much valid, price has to break above 1287.1 area been a strong resistant area.
a break above that will lead price to 1301 area then 1316 area as the projection of the movement while a rejection well
will resume the movement down..

SO WHAT IS MY TRADING DECISION ON THIS GOLD.
the conservative thing to do is to stay aside of gold on monday and watch how the market upfold and when it mondays night, you would have know exactly where price is heading..
But for the aggresive ones like me on this pair... i will simply take a sell during the market open because i expect price to test 1280 area becaus anything, once price gets here, i will move stop to breakeven and watch the reaction there before taking any buy or simply leaving the sell on the trade, if price shows a break down of this area

So you might be asking the basis of my sell, well the 1hour chart tell it all. with the trendline drawn and reason for my sell, the buy trade too is valid buy not until price first of all move down before going up...

Have A lovely trading week..

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by pippimp(m): 9:09pm On Jul 14, 2013

who be this? So, the cornerstone of my success(fibnonacci) is a fallacy, right? I just can't understand people like this. Nobody ever said forex was easy, or it was meant for just anybody. And nobody ever said there is only one way to trade. So because you don't understand Fibonacci makes it a made up fairy tale. If only you know what I know. People like you are the main reason I limit my contributions here. spewing crap. Truth be told though, true geniuses in this game will never show you exactly how they do it. simple reason, if enough people get a hang of this game then we are all jobless in the forex world. I'd feel more comfortable paying to learn than getting free info. that is of course if you can find the real deal. Also the real deal will never advertise for crappy sessions or copy paste screen shots. . .what do they do? they set up signal services with ZULU/collective2 or have a PAMM account or link up with sites like myfxbook or forexfactory and what not. If someone starts advertising then get ready to be duped. There is nothing in this game I have not seen or done. The good. . .the bad. . .the ugly. And to miss karugi or whatever you name is, if you have nothing positive to contribute, then keep your comments to yourself.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by surveycash(m): 9:35pm On Jul 14, 2013
FxTizzle:

Does it mean am the only newbie in the house

You can start your journey by going through Do It Yourself FOREX Trading Course FREE here on NL. You can then go to babypips dot com for details

(1) (2) (3) ... (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.