Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,298 members, 7,860,730 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:02 PM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (411) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (658810 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 14, 2013
pip love-vendor:

who be this? So, the cornerstone of my success(fibnonacci) is a fallacy, right? I just can't understand people like this. Nobody ever said forex was easy, or it was meant for just anybody. And nobody ever said there is only one way to trade. So because you don't understand Fibonacci makes it a made up fairy tale. If only you know what I know. People like you are the main reason I limit my contributions here. spewing crap. Truth be told though, true geniuses in this game will never show you exactly how they do it. simple reason, if enough people get a hang of this game then we are all jobless in the forex world. I'd feel more comfortable paying to learn than getting free info. that is of course if you can find the real deal. Also the real deal will never advertise for crappy sessions or copy paste screen shots. . .what do they do? they set up signal services with ZULU/collective2 or have a PAMM account or link up with sites like myfxbook or forexfactory and what not. If someone starts advertising then get ready to be duped. There is nothing in this game I have not seen or done. The good. . .the bad. . .the ugly. And to miss karugi or whatever you name is, if you have nothing positive to contribute, then keep your comments to yourself.
You know, when you write too much you lose the point. smiley always make it brief when you intend to tackle someone. With all due respect

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 14, 2013
karugirl: Going through this thread I've noticed there a lot of new aspiring traders and there is a lot of misinformation from other people that say they trade and that can really lay a bad foundation in this business for those with a fresh mind.
People should stop misleading new traders and coaching them on fibs,support and resistance and what not. No central bank is going to stop buying dollar cause price was at a particular made up resistance line. I've been in this business long enough to know that all those stuff were just made up to sell books and people just swallowed and keep spreading all this misinformation....Just use common sense,study the markets and you will reach your own eureka.

Enjoy a boring lifestyle.
Any CBN buying dollars will not also move forex. Those supports and reistance levels will serve as breather for traders to decided whats next. you know, like paying respect by retracing before the continuous flow. I hope i have made a point here smiley
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by surveycash(m): 10:01pm On Jul 14, 2013
iheanyiebeneze: If you know FOREX trading very well and making good money from it, lets conduct a FREE SEMINAR for newbies and unprofitable traders. Don't collect money for SEMINARS please.critics are fully welcomed.

yomex_y2:

Fully supported by me, and in case the idea sails thru, i have an event hall which i m willing to release for the said event FREE OF CHARGE on a friday. i ll suggest if we can get 100 likes,though it can accommodate 1000, then we should make it happen.

By the way, i know most pple here dont know anything about murrey math, Google it, read it up and add to your arsenal wink

I share your passion to assist those interested in learning this business and I commend you for translating the passion to action by releasing your resources to the cause. I awaited my elders in the biz to mount the podium and take the training so I could sit back and learn from my masters but yet so see a volunteer. With all humility, I offer myself for the event, though I'll prefer to be a co-anchor than the lead speaker. We can make a mega event by advertising in papers and inviting the media houses to cover the event. In fact, we can set up a planning committee to plan a grandeur event. We CAN & we WILL make it happen.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by silibaba: 10:06pm On Jul 14, 2013
i don open shop oooo cool
how market grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Odionastron: 10:15pm On Jul 14, 2013
^^ market no just clear to me. I go wait till some hours 4rm now.
sleeping tins.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meshpips(m): 10:53pm On Jul 14, 2013
onlineresource: My analysis of gold for this week..
Pretty good analysis and very well articulated. Here's my thought:
Sell cluster for gold 1297-1300.xx
Look for reasons to exit shorts anywhere below 1222
Happy trading!
Meshach
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by XHTML: 11:21pm On Jul 14, 2013
Buystop Aud/Usd 0.9090. SL 20pips. TP 0.9184.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by emmykpes(m): 11:28pm On Jul 14, 2013
surveycash:

I share your passion to assist those interested in learning this business and I commend you for translating the passion to action by releasing your resources to the cause. I awaited my elders in the biz to mount the podium and take the training so I could sit back and learn from my masters but yet so see a volunteer. With all humility, I offer myself for the event, though I'll prefer to be a co-anchor than the lead speaker. We can make a mega event by advertising in papers and inviting the media houses to cover the event. In fact, we can set up a planning committee to plan a grandeur event. We CAN & we WILL make it happen.

Survery-cash, thanks for speaking your mind.We (newbies) are looking out to hear from other BIG guys in the house, we believe in you all and sure you all can make it happen!!Thanks.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by surveycash(m): 12:11am On Jul 15, 2013
emmykpes:
Survey-cash, thanks for speaking your mind.We (newbies) are looking out to hear from other BIG guys in the house, we believe in you all and sure you all can make it happen!!Thanks.

Time is a luxury that I can't afford so I quite understand my Ogas' inertia to kick-start this movement. I pray God makes it easy for us.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meshpips(m): 12:12am On Jul 15, 2013
For those trading crude here's a link to my analysis on crude.
http://trwstockbrokers./2013/07/14/nymex-crude-report-by-meshach-ukpoma/
Happy trading!
Meshach

NB: I say a big thank you to ''my oga'' for granting me the privilege of posting my analysis on his widely read and well revered blog.
Thanks sir.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by prowitin(m): 1:47am On Jul 15, 2013
EJ gat me doing vigil. after 34 pips gap up the idiot come back down again.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by pippimp(m): 3:28am On Jul 15, 2013
Buy GBPCHF. . .2 LOTS. Exit first lot at 14453 then wait for dips to the 61.8 fib level. buy again and continue doing this till 15280. SL. . .13960. This call is for long term traders.

Good luck
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Odionastron: 4:38am On Jul 15, 2013
Alert

Sell USDCAD 1.0385 SL = 25pips
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 5:45am On Jul 15, 2013
Una too like grammar joor.
Gold buystop 1300
Stoploss 1295
Target 1320 or close by 1pm or if you suspect a reversal.

onlineresource: My analysis of gold for this week..

Now there are 2 scenario that one will have to watch out for this week...

so last week thursday which was the last time i gave my analysis about the head and shoulder formation..
well i entereed the trade but got stopped out though i already adjust my stop down to about 23pips which was what i lost from the trade...

But for this week trade... one can still not rule out the sell on gold as long as price is still below 1287.1
because that is a strong resistant that price has to break before any valid buy can take place.

Now my normal analysis of GOLD is a BUY...

Here is my reason,

On the daily time frame, the last 2 candle broke up the monthly pivot point from the chart below and the next candle which is the candle on friday shows a bounce back to the monthly timeframe which closed above it...
Now normally, this suggest that gold is moving up...

But what is making me to doubt the buy of the trade is the 1287.1 area cos price can get there, reject it and simply continue to head down to resume the bearish marketing on gold...

Now for taking a buy, i expect to see a retracement down to 1280 area, then a bounce back for price to continue its up movement.

Now one have to be very careful of the buy because,
for the buy to very much valid, price has to break above 1287.1 area been a strong resistant area.
a break above that will lead price to 1301 area then 1316 area as the projection of the movement while a rejection well
will resume the movement down..

SO WHAT IS MY TRADING DECISION ON THIS GOLD.
the conservative thing to do is to stay aside of gold on monday and watch how the market upfold and when it mondays night, you would have know exactly where price is heading..
But for the aggresive ones like me on this pair... i will simply take a sell during the market open because i expect price to test 1280 area becaus anything, once price gets here, i will move stop to breakeven and watch the reaction there before taking any buy or simply leaving the sell on the trade, if price shows a break down of this area

So you might be asking the basis of my sell, well the 1hour chart tell it all. with the trendline drawn and reason for my sell, the buy trade too is valid buy not until price first of all move down before going up...

Have A lovely trading week..
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by forexprophet(m): 6:28am On Jul 15, 2013
I VOLUNTEER TO BE PART OF THIS GREAT EVENT. I HOPE IT KICK OFF SOON.........my oga surveycash how u dey? am in lagos for now......thank you for introducing and training me to/in forex 5years ago
surveycash:

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by leopower(m): 6:45am On Jul 15, 2013
gud morning gr8 minds, hw was da weekend nd welcome to a new week of pip hunting. Wish us all d best d mkt can offer. Pls is there any body in dis room dat can teach me hw to write a robot or introduce me to some1. I av some system i want to convert into a robot. Thks as i anticipate ur warm respounce.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by infofirst(m): 7:09am On Jul 15, 2013
karugirl: No one can possibly know where the euro is going unless you knew of something like 9 11 before it happened.If anyone can go to CBN and ask how they buy or sell the dollar,or any other central bank,inquire if they use fibs and rest of em.Its institutions like that that move the market.
Enjoy a boring lifestyle
fxbomovi: do not be deceived; no mortal man can predict the future...even in forex.

Every one with his or her believe but for me, i strongly believe most things r predictable cos there r patterns that keep repeating themselves n we only need to understand them n wit my level now at Nursery Three in Infofirst School of Forex. I am pretty sure by d tym i graduate hmmm, i shd be able to predict far better than now and if u think those tins aint predictable then u r in Daycare or Prenursery in my School of Forex cos of all of em in dat class r of dat opinion for now.Keep learning n u will be able be see more...

We were once told dat Atom is d smallest bla bla n now We have Protons, Neutrons n bla bla n seems our present knowledge do limit our thinking n makes us to believe certain tins aint possible.
Blessed week
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by praxx(m): 7:10am On Jul 15, 2013
Cashing in some aussies. Let's see what happens next. China slows down so the market will wait for the RBA MPM minutes before it pulls the trigger.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by frenchman2: 7:32am On Jul 15, 2013
BONJOUR A TOUS!
Just went long on oil at 105.74 tp 109.75
sorry no charts for illustration

PRICE IS KING. FOLLOW IT WHEREVER IT GOES.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxbomovi: 7:38am On Jul 15, 2013
infofirst:

Every one with his or her believe but for me, i strongly believe most things r predictable cos there r patterns that keep repeating themselves n we only need to understand them n wit my level now at Nursery Three in Infofirst School of Forex. I am pretty sure by d tym i graduate hmmm, i shd be able to predict far better than now and if u think those tins aint predictable then u r in Daycare or Prenursery in my School of Forex cos of all of em in dat class r of dat opinion for now.Keep learning n u will be able be see more...

We were once told dat Atom is d smallest bla bla n now We have Protons, Neutrons n bla bla n seems our present knowledge do limit our thinking n makes us to believe certain tins aint possible.
Blessed week
i have seen pinbars, head n shoulder and other patterns that failed. The poimt am making is that there is certainty in this game. D fact that a pattern worked yesterday does not mean it will work today because the sentiment or bias of yesterday may not be the same with today bias and all the traders that traded yesterday pattern may not be the same traders trading today pattern.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by onlineresource: 7:51am On Jul 15, 2013
Kirinwa: Una too like grammar joor.
Gold buystop 1300
Stoploss 1295
Target 1320 or close by 1pm or if you suspect a reversal.

i needed to explain the reason for the trade from my perspective...
Thats what i do mostly on weekends... smiley smiley smiley
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by XHTML: 7:54am On Jul 15, 2013
onlineresource:

i needed to explain the reason for the trade from my perspective...
Thats what i do mostly on weekends... smiley smiley smiley

And a good analysis it was. I'm expecting a dip to 1280.xx - 1278.xx, where I'll be watching for a good spot to go long if the trendline isn't broken.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by prowitin(m): 9:04am On Jul 15, 2013
ok EJ don go borrow sence....let me see hoe far it will go...now on BE
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by prowitin(m): 9:17am On Jul 15, 2013
prowitin: ok EJ don go borrow sence....let me see hoe far it will go...now on BE

if you never enter EJ long by now. Then i guess its RAINING at your area. no network grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by McNelson(m): 9:43am On Jul 15, 2013
prowitin:

if you never enter EJ long by now. Then i guess its RAINING at your area. no network grin
Guy be very careful with EJ oo....Bank holiday dey for japan o. I will advise buy on EUR/AUD. coz presently EURO has more strength
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 9:46am On Jul 15, 2013
EJ doing good cool
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ehizmac: 9:46am On Jul 15, 2013
sold EU @1.3058
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by infofirst(m): 9:47am On Jul 15, 2013
fxbomovi: i have seen pinbars, head n shoulder and other patterns that failed. The poimt am making is that there is certainty in this game. D fact that a pattern worked yesterday does not mean it will work today because the sentiment or bias of yesterday may not be the same with today bias and all the traders that traded yesterday pattern may not be the same traders trading today pattern.

Dat is not d pattern i was referring to bro?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by McNelson(m): 9:49am On Jul 15, 2013
ehizmac: sold EU @1.3058
Nice Entry........quite late
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by prowitin(m): 10:01am On Jul 15, 2013
McNelson: Guy be very careful with EJ oo....Bank holiday dey for japan o. I will advise buy on EUR/AUD. coz presently EURO has more strength

okay bro..noted
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by frenchman2: 10:40am On Jul 15, 2013
sl hit on my oil trade. very first trade of the week gone back. just too early to start licking wounds.
just bought eurnzd 1.6743 tp .6900 sl .6668
gbpnzd 1.9353 tp .9580 sl .9255
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 15, 2013
meshpips: For those trading crude here's a link to my analysis on crude.
http://trwstockbrokers./2013/07/14/nymex-crude-report-by-meshach-ukpoma/
Happy trading!
Meshach

NB: I say a big thank you to ''my oga'' for granting me the privilege of posting my analysis on his widely read and well revered blog.
Thanks sir.
i have a comment for u boss

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.