Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,129 members, 7,845,747 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (655) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (656557 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 10:07am On Nov 28, 2013
Pipsland78:
He made a call which many keyed into including my humble self, so it's only natural to ask the person who made the call whether the call still stands or do we cut our losses short.
i don't know why we find it difficult to learn simple thing, must we continue same mistake every day and time? Mind u, dat he made a call does not mean u follow same since he is not controlling ur mouse or keyboard 4 u. We have said it time without number dat d essence of calls is 4 u to compare to ur strategy, if it tallies, u act, if other wise, u wait 4 d real confirmation. Dis is one of d reasons why i don't make trade calls here regularly as b4. Pls beware, bewarn and don't fall a victim next time. My 1 cent advice.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 28, 2013
benpuzzy: i don't know why we find it difficult to learn simple thing, must we continue same mistake every day and time? Mind u, dat he made a call does not mean u follow same since he is not controlling ur mouse or keyboard 4 u. We have said it time without number dat d essence of calls is 4 u to compare to ur strategy, if it tallies, u act, if other wise, u wait 4 d real confirmation. Dis is one of d reasons why i don't make trade calls here regularly as b4. Pls beware, bewarn and don't fall a victim next time. My 1 cent advice.

easy on him bro, i understand that feeling mostly when real money is involved.

Pipsland78:
He made a call which many keyed into including my humble self, so it's only natural to ask the person who made the call whether the call still stands or do we cut our losses short.

it depends on your risk tolerance level bro and your point of entry. i placed a buy stop the moment i sold EJ , now i have a buy and a sell on same pair, i will look for a sell opportunity to close the buy or a buy opportunity to add to the buy.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by raycolz84: 10:23am On Nov 28, 2013
Pipsland78:
Have you been proved wrong or do we keep expecting the bear to come knocking?

This question is entirely baseless
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by raycolz84: 10:28am On Nov 28, 2013
Pipsland78: Always a good feel to ride the trend - GJ and EJ, up up we go!
Pipsland78:

Your above two statements are contradictory, if really you were enjoying the ride (uptrend), then you shouldn't have keyed in into that call
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 28, 2013
If EJ closes above 139 convincingly, we could see 141.xx within the next week. One of the lessons I learnt very early is to avoid trying to determine where a reversal will start. Forget all of these overbought and oversold bla bla.. If a pair is overbought, there is a high chance it will keep soaring higher! Wait until a reversal is well and truly underway and then join in accordingly.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 28, 2013
sell AUDUSD 30pips sl and 120pips tp... check ur 1hr and 4hr tf charts theres a resistence at 0.9130-0.9140...... will be watching USDCHEF... 30pips sl and 80pips tp if price refuse to break its current low. yesterdays daily candle formed a bullish hammer. todays candle is at yesterdays low
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 28, 2013
raycolz_84:

Your above two statements are contradictory, if really you were enjoying the ride (uptrend), then you shouldn't have keyed in into that call
Lol.. Enjoying the ride could be just 40-50pips grin
Maybe he felt the reversal would come due to the experience of the call poster but sadly nothing is guaranteed.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 28, 2013
OliverPin: sell AUDUSD 30pips sl and 120pips tp... check ur 1hr and 4hr tf charts theres a resistence at 0.9130-0.9140...... will be watching USDCHEF... 30pips sl and 80pips tp if price refuse to break its current low. yesterdays daily candle formed a bullish hammer. todays candle is at yesterdays low

i doubt this call cool,

sell usdcad instead

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 28, 2013
aguiyi:

i doubt this call cool
thats why my sl is tight. if it breaks up which is yesterdays high i my sl will help me out. its a small lot size sha grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 28, 2013
Piponomics:
Lol.. Enjoying the ride could be just 40-50pips grin
Maybe he felt the reversal would come due to the experience of the call poster but sadly nothing is guaranteed.

very important rule in this business
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by raycolz84: 10:50am On Nov 28, 2013
Piponomics: If EJ closes above 139 convincingly, we could see 141.xx within the next week. One of the lessons I learnt very early is to avoid trying to determine where a reversal will start. Forget all of these overbought and oversold bla bla.. If a pair is overbought, there is a high chance it will keep soaring higher! Wait until a reversal is well and truly underway and then join in accordingly.

Overbought and oversold market are the most contributing factors to losses
imagine for the past one week EJ has been showing overbought on the 1hr chat
and even on 4hr
yet it has been rocketing up
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 28, 2013
raycolz_84:

and even on 4hr

so true

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 28, 2013
uj 102.18

bullish bias
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by caesaraba(m): 11:05am On Nov 28, 2013
Piponomics: If EJ closes above 139 convincingly, we could see 141.xx within the next week. One of the lessons I learnt very early is to avoid trying to determine where a reversal will start. Forget all of these overbought and oversold bla bla.. If a pair is overbought, there is a high chance it will keep soaring higher! Wait until a reversal is well and truly underway and then join in accordingly.

Thanks. I'm still holding a small part of my long based on Oliverpin's buy call and your projection that followed (140.xx). Profit already locked in so na to siddon look.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 11:17am On Nov 28, 2013
OliverPin: sell AUDUSD 30pips sl and 120pips tp... check ur 1hr and 4hr tf charts theres a resistence at 0.9130-0.9140...... will be watching USDCHEF... 30pips sl and 80pips tp if price refuse to break its current low. yesterdays daily candle formed a bullish hammer. todays candle is at yesterdays low

My Guy watch ur backooooooooooooo
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 28, 2013
another buy entry on EJ, na wa o., am in from 108.92

this nonsense overbought is deceptive angry
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by raycolz84: 11:55am On Nov 28, 2013
My prayer is that I should not be caught unawares
when the down move starts
because I know its going to take many by surprise
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 28, 2013
caesaraba:

Thanks. I'm still holding a small part of my long based on Oliverpin's buy call and your projection that followed (140.xx). Profit already locked in so na to siddon look.

Have you met your target for the month? If no, move your trailing stop to cover it and allow the trade run. If what I am seeing holds, we may not go back to 137.xx this year.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by infofirst(m): 11:56am On Nov 28, 2013
forexprophet:
Oga, pls hw do u take d snapshot of ur Android mt4 chart to upload it frm ur phone. thanks
i wont mind if he also explains ow he mange to insert more than one ma on d chrt. trading is nice on android sha but cant check some chrts n really need education on dat.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by greenalwaz: 11:58am On Nov 28, 2013
benpuzzy: i don't know why we find it difficult to learn simple thing, must we continue same mistake every day and time? Mind u, dat he made a call does not mean u follow same since he is not controlling ur mouse or keyboard 4 u. We have said it time without number dat d essence of calls is 4 u to compare to ur strategy, if it tallies, u act, if other wise, u wait 4 d real confirmation. Dis is one of d reasons why i don't make trade calls here regularly as b4. Pls beware, bewarn and don't fall a victim next time. My 1 cent advice.
Oga mi,pls am stil expctin ur gift u promisd me @BOM thread send to deola carson at yahoo dot com, thks
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 28, 2013
infofirst: i wont mind if he also explains ow he mange to insert more than one ma on d chrt. trading is nice on android sha but cant check some chrts n really need education on dat.

if its an ipad, just double click the volume key and it will snap itself and save in your pix folder
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by willscolf: 12:20pm On Nov 28, 2013
aguiyi: another buy entry on EJ, na wa o., am in from 108.92

this nonsense overbought is deceptive angry
overbought kor oversold nii,dat rubbish dat almost wiped off my binary option account although binary na pure gambling zone shaa.d best tin na 2 dey follow price do wetin him tel u joor.bt on a 2nd thought,d best money making charm wey person fit do na d 1 wey go dey predict market movement oo

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 28, 2013
willscolf: overbought kor oversold nii,dat rubbish dat almost wiped off my binary option account although binary na pure gambling zone shaa.d best tin na 2 dey follow price do wetin him tel u joor.bt on a 2nd thought,d best money making charm wey person fit do na d 1 wey go dey predict market movement oo

grin grin grin grin you should look for knowledge not charm grin grin grin .
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 12:31pm On Nov 28, 2013
Weekly target met, market close for d week- wait, dis week is d last week of d month right? Market closed for d month total pips +2700pips, not too bad 4 a humble learner like me. Thanks to Gold d magic pair. Consistency and perservarance is d answer. Remember, try to have a winning strategy and dont blindly follow any call without first of all comparing it to ur strategy. If u've not gotten a trading plan, feel free to hala me on 08061651960. Remember, terms and conditions applied. "FX IS SWEET". My Oga, Rozayx5 i hail uoo. We go meet next week 4 Eko Fx Expo.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Agbaka1: 12:35pm On Nov 28, 2013
raycolz_84:

and even on 4hr
hahahahahahaha you too don know say dis tins na nigga poo. na them be ixamples of wash wash indicators
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 28, 2013
Oga ben i don close few mins ago. with -3pips. grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 28, 2013
If todays EU daily candle closes bullish. abeg long to 1.3830 no even consult nial fuller. just long smiley .... reason being that yesterdays bearish shooting star will be made almost useless if todays candle closes bullish. Just like EJ did two days back.... This na my own i talk o.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Agbaka1: 12:50pm On Nov 28, 2013
willscolf: overbought kor oversold nii,dat rubbish dat almost wiped off my binary option account although binary na pure gambling zone shaa.d best tin na 2 dey follow price do wetin him tel u joor.bt on a 2nd thought,d best money making charm wey person fit do na d 1 wey go dey predict market movement oo
last time there was dis guy dat died recently. brought out all his bundles of money just spraying it away and SHOUTED LOUDED I NO NEED MONEY AGAIN!! LIKE PERSON WHEN DEVIL DEY WHIP KOBOCO STROKE FOR HELL FIRE AND LATER HE QUENCH. DEVIL DON EXCHANGE HE SOUL FOR MONEY. Never do any charm cos of money (it becomes blood money) demon will tell u when to buy/sell. my close friend told me of a guy who use such powers to BET ON FOOTBALL. the guy is very rich now d last time we saw him but d end shall tell. better am poor than to think that. JESUS IS COMING SOON!!! if u die now he has come for u. think my friends
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 12:51pm On Nov 28, 2013
liaslo++:

you gat a pm sir

okay my brother
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 28, 2013
OliverPin: If todays EU daily candle closes bullish. abeg long to 1.3830 no even consult nial fuller. just long smiley .... reason being that yesterdays bearish shooting star will be made almost useless if todays candle closes bullish. Just like EJ did two days back.... This na my own i talk o.
If we long now and we lose u go talk say no be ur fault.

Pls you folks should stop sounding over confident and convincing with your calls, some folks get influenced by such outward display of confidence and end up losing hard-earned money. Pls always make it abundantly clear that the market could still go either way despite your call/opinion.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Agbaka1: 12:58pm On Nov 28, 2013
OliverPin: Oga ben i don close few mins ago. with -3pips. grin
be confidence on ur trade. is like when two shop owners are in proximity with each other and other trader or shop owner go say make i no sell unless he give go ahead.
sometimes dis thread can be a distractor
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 28, 2013
Agbaka1:
last time there was dis guy dat died recently. brought out all his bundles of money just spraying it away and SHOUTED LOUDED I NO NEED MONEY AGAIN!! LIKE PERSON WHEN DEVIL DEY WHIP KOBOCO STROKE FOR HELL FIRE AND LATER HE QUENCH. DEVIL DON EXCHANGE HE SOUL FOR MONEY. Never do any charm cos of money (it becomes blood money) demon will tell u when to buy/sell. my close friend told me of a guy who use such powers to BET ON FOOTBALL. the guy is very rich now d last time we saw him but d end shall tell. better am poor than to think that. JESUS IS COMING SOON!!! if u die now he has come for u. think my friends

Bros, the dude was only joking....why sounding so serious?

(1) (2) (3) ... (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.