Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,827 members, 7,862,719 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:49 AM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (658) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (659053 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 6:14am On Nov 29, 2013
benpuzzy: If one hour candle on GU closes with this arrow, den be ready to short GU, good night. "FX IS SWEET".

This did not hold last night cos the bull still has the baton,
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 6:27am On Nov 29, 2013
meshpips: Hi all,
I saw a few comments on the need for precise entry and exit points when trades calls are made. I will like to point out that the chart I put up yesterday was a weekly chart. Anyone taking the trade right off the bat should be ready for a draw down of the average weekly range (maximum) which is not bad at all for long term trading.
I'm aware that most of us here are intra-day traders so here is a more precise entry for today.
Price is at an unfair high and we just saw a new peak volume price.
Sell is my trade recommendation.
Ensure your trade can bear draw down up to the average DAILY range for this pair.
Happy trading guys!
Meshach.
NB: Regarding taking screen shots with android devices, simply hold down your power button and the volume down button simultaneously.
This works for all android devices with OS 4.0 and higher.

morning boss.

ej is still bullish, i just got a buy on ej with confirmation on uj based on correlation .

that volume pushed price
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 6:30am On Nov 29, 2013
Why is BenPuzzy's comment causing some turnedo?

The guy has been here for a very long time and had search for assistance from those who could show him the way. At that time he was working to succeed, no one dare to say such, now that he making it, all eyes on him.

I know how he chased Rozay up and down and some other gurus on here. So, let him express his success how it pleases him.

My only advice to him is that he shouldn't make it seem like he wants people to contact him.

Ben, let whoever want to contact you do so by their own will. If someone wants your contact, trust me, they will ask for it by either PM(which I believe you may have received some) or request for it here.

I think the reason people feel you want to scam is the way you are whistling your "contact" and I can only say let that occur naturally by request and don't force it by dropping your number and email when no one have requested for it. Or better yet, put them in your signature and whoever want to contact you will do so.

You can embolden your number in the signature with the command " " . Just put the content between that command.

On the other hand, I know how it feels when you hammer. I know why you are acting the way you do right now; it's just the feeling of success and new found gold-mine. But trust me, this feeling will pass pretty soon and that's when you have seen crazy money...

Forget about what people say as Nairaland is a gathering of people from different background. Also do not blame them because we all know the state of fraud we are stigmatised with here and outside the shores of this country. At least, I have lost a chance to sell domains worth over $30,000 this year alone. They show interest but never follow through. I recieved an email in June from a guy who wanted to pay $25,000 for a domain I own but his words were : "Not happy you are from Nigeria" that deal never closed, not to mention the one I had with Alpari and Forex.com. They never closed as well.

I have felt so discouraged and that's why I want to switch to forex.

But life goes on.

Goodluck,bro.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 6:49am On Nov 29, 2013
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by caesaraba(m): 7:00am On Nov 29, 2013
meshpips:
Nice one!

Thanks boss.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 7:11am On Nov 29, 2013
2s£xy:
Why is BenPuzzy's comment causing some turnedo?

The guy has been here for a very long time and had search for assistance from those who could show him the way. At that time he was working to succeed, no one dare to say such, now that he making it, all eyes on him.

I know how he chased Rozay up and down and some other gurus on here. So, let him express his success how it pleases him.

My only advice to him is that he shouldn't make it seem like he wants people to contact him.

Ben, let whoever want to contact you do so by their own will. If someone wants your contact, trust me, they will ask for it by either PM(which I believe you may have received some) or request for it here.

I think the reason people feel you want to scam is the way you are whistling your "contact" and I can only say let that occur naturally by request and don't force it by dropping your number and email when no one have requested for it. Or better yet, put them in your signature and whoever want to contact you will do so.

You can embolden your number in the signature with the command " " . Just put the content between that command.

On the other hand, I know how it feels when you hammer. I know why you are acting the way you do right now; it's just the feeling of success and new found gold-mine. But trust me, this feeling will pass pretty soon and that's when you have seen crazy money...

Forget about what people say as Nairaland is a gathering of people from different background. Also do not blame them because we all know the state of fraud we are stigmatised with here and outside the shores of this country. At least, I have lost a chance to sell domains worth over $30,000 this year alone. They show interest but never follow through. I recieved an email in June from a guy who wanted to pay $25,000 for a domain I own but his words were : "Not happy you are from Nigeria" that deal never closed, not to mention the one I had with Alpari and Forex.com. They never closed as well.

I have felt so discouraged and that's why I want to switch to forex.

But life goes on.

Goodluck,bro.

Thanks bro for ur understanding and kind advice. I displayed my contact here reluctantly because so many people on FTA and Nairaland are novice, the issue of PM is out of scope as far as they are concerned cos it is not everybody that has that knowledge, beside my nairaland account was linked to my first e-mail that i no longer use for a very long time.

I still remembered how i chased Saint Faculty as well to add his trading pattern to my ascernal, i don't like putting my phone numbers on social forum just that i felt that all FTA members are people with like mind and we are our brothers keepers, thank God for the kind of calls i have received since last night and people that are still calling, if some of them can comment on FTA they will tell that the reason behind all these is, i don't want people to abuse my sophisticated indies if i finally gives it out cos they are too precious to me, mean while making it in FX by many will not stop me from hitting my target, finally ,my December target is 5000pips, let those that thinks it is impossible continue to die in their ignorance and envy, i have made a lot and willing to give our my strategies FOC. Only GA made above 880pips this month, tell me why the amount i quoted above looks impossible, i decided to close trading for the month yesterday so that i will have a sound sleep which has eluded me for the past two months because i was working tirelessly to achieve my aim for taking FX as a business.

I wish you success in your quest to join the train of successful traders no more preaching about "Copy Right violations" Lol "FX IS SWEET".
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 7:15am On Nov 29, 2013
Lovely
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by jamebex(m): 7:20am On Nov 29, 2013
just bought UJ @ 102.29 SL @ 102.16 TP @102.37

AM JUST A NOVICE O!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 29, 2013
benpuzzy:
no more preaching about "Copy Right violations" Lol "FX IS SWEET".

thanks... As for the quote portion, I guess you misunderstood me at the binary thread.

After all, I also gave!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 29, 2013
Oga elewedu, i see u o.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 7:34am On Nov 29, 2013
2s£xy:

thanks... As for the quote portion, I guess you misunderstood me at the binary thread.

After all, I also gave!

Dont mind me, how i wished that somebody will just come and take away my Lappy from me cos i want to sleep but i cant take my eyes off my Lappy
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 7:37am On Nov 29, 2013
2s£xy:
Oga elewedu, i see u o.

He just dey appear like moon, if u want to catch him red handed just go to Forex Accurate signal gbam
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 29, 2013
benpuzzy:

He just dey appear like moon, if u want to catch him red handed just go to Forex Accurate signal gbam

No wahala. Me sef go pursue all of them when I ready... Na NYSC dey hold me. Passing out by February sha.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Agbaka1: 7:45am On Nov 29, 2013
dis thread sometimes i hate it and if i start now dem go say i be bad belle. what will profit me to envy another man making money from fx market is it my money or na them say make i lose? or na dem send me trading. it is an OYO mrkt. if anyone wish u lose what a vanity wish and miserable person.
why i my talking all this is cos de last time Benpuzzy wanted to help me financially and am very sure many were like IS HE HIGH ON WEED? and all bla bla bla
first it was Aguiyi and na play na play all de same people came out from their hiddings and started speaking grammars. look am not defending any body and AM SURE I AM AMONG A FEW DAT KICK AGAINST GIVING ANYONE UR MONEY TO MANAGE FOR YOU AND IF U DO IT YOU MUST BE WORST THAN A TODDLER.
watch out the real scammers may even be those u called gurus. Remember a man's ememies are members of his own house hold. They are father mother bothers friends business partner forex paddies etc. them too plenty. they can create another account and post from there.
SOLUTION: if GOD is with u you are untourcheable. once your name/picture is presented in d "SECRETS" that's their end

P.S if na margin call my man post chai 5 pages d discussion just start
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 29, 2013
benpuzzy: For the doubting Thomas, take a look at this, i have already locked some pips on GC Short while some of u will still be waiting for a confirmation when my Sophisticated Indi is busy directing me on the best way to go before u know it, i have already Banked 100pips when u are hustling for between 20 to 40pips.

Just take a look at my chart and tell me something about the arrows on it and the counter signals.

It is true that i have closed for the month but i just want to use this to silence some people mean while, if u are not from Imo State please don't call my line cos i want to only relate with those that can visit me during my next child dedication. "FX IS SWEET".

are you saying this arrows are fixed at close of the bar?

what happens if the next candle makes a new high, am just curious in view of what i already know and seen in trading
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 29, 2013
Agbaka1: dis thread sometimes i hate it and if i start now dem go say i be bad belle. what will profit me to envy another man making money from fx market is it my money or na them say make i lose? or na dem send me trading. it is an OYO mrkt. if anyone wish u lose what a vanity wish and miserable person.
why i my talking all this is cos de last time Benpuzzy wanted to help me financially and am very sure many were like IS HE HIGH ON WEED? and all bla bla bla
first it was Aguiyi and na play na play all de same people came out from their hiddings and started speaking grammars. look am not defending any body and AM SURE I AM AMONG A FEW DAT KICK AGAINST GIVING ANYONE UR MONEY TO MANAGE FOR YOU AND IF U DO IT YOU MUST BE WORST THAN A TODDLER.
watch out the real scammers may even be those u called gurus. Remember a man's ememies are members of his own house hold. They are father mother bothers friends business partner forex paddies etc. them too plenty. they can create another account and post from there.
SOLUTION: if GOD is with u you are untourcheable. once your name/picture is presented in d "SECRETS" that's their end

so this is you Tom? shocked
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 29, 2013
jamebex: just bought UJ @ 102.29 SL @ 102.16 TP @102.37

AM JUST A NOVICE O!
You bought right but your SL is way too tight. Such tight SL will only lead to losses upon losses. Besides, the yen is known to be volatile so desist from setting your SL so close to your entry point.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Agbaka1: 8:00am On Nov 29, 2013
aguiyi:

so this is you Tom? shocked
yes bossss
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by willscolf: 8:21am On Nov 29, 2013
nawa oo,is like xemarkets.com has reduced their bonus offer from 100% to 50%
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by jamebex(m): 8:25am On Nov 29, 2013
Pipsland78:
You bought right but your SL is way too tight. Such tight SL will only lead to losses upon losses. Besides, the yen is known to be volatile so desist from setting your SL so close to your entry point.
thanks for your concern, i used the most recent swing low as the SL guess i need to adjust.Thanks though.
Any advice on here will be really appreciated by me. Am currently serving our Fatherland and intend going into FX fully when i pass out.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 29, 2013
bears, will close with -6 and wait
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by raycolz84: 8:51am On Nov 29, 2013
When many people ran away from this thread
Oga BENPUZZY was one of the few who still dished out alert continuously
and 90 percent of his alert were profitable
so I don't see any reason why some people have become uncomfortable all of a sudden
moreover the number he dropped was for anyone interested in the Forex Lagos Expo
I didn't read where he told any newbie to come and invest with him

So I would advice we go about our normal business and allow this guy be
he has earned it

Lastly I like the way he (Benpuzzy) reacts to people's comments, he hardly gets angry
that shows maturity

MR BEN I say carry go, noffin does you grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 9:04am On Nov 29, 2013
My Oga, u take a trade once a candle closes below d Magic trend line for short entry or above a candle with d arrow below a candle for a long trade, good morning sir.
aguiyi:

are you saying this arrows are fixed at close of the bar?

what happens if the next candle makes a new high, am just curious in view of what i already know and seen in trading
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 29, 2013
aguiyi: bears, will close with -6 and wait
It's only a pull-back, the bulls are still very much in control.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 29, 2013
Hahaha Agbaka ur post dey always long die :O Omo you suppose B special advicer to jonathan o cheesy ... Sire Rayc you are very correct..... What ever happens abeg make ogas them no run o, The thread has been useful to me of late... Good morning all
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 29, 2013
Pipsland78:
It's only a pull-back, the bulls are still very much in control.

i understand, you know the smart money like marking down price in a bullish trend so that they can have a better entry point, am interested in the aftermath of the mark down, me self want to enter at a lower price grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by endfx1(m): 10:24am On Nov 29, 2013
benpuzzy:

Thanks bro for ur understanding and kind advice. I displayed my contact here reluctantly because so many people on FTA and Nairaland are novice, the issue of PM is out of scope as far as they are concerned cos it is not everybody that has that knowledge, beside my nairaland account was linked to my first e-mail that i no longer use for a very long time.

I still remembered how i chased Saint Faculty as well to add his trading pattern to my ascernal, i don't like putting my phone numbers on social forum just that i felt that all FTA members are people with like mind and we are our brothers keepers, thank God for the kind of calls i have received since last night and people that are still calling, if some of them can comment on FTA they will tell that the reason behind all these is, i don't want people to abuse my sophisticated indies if i finally gives it out cos they are too precious to me, mean while making it in FX by many will not stop me from hitting my target, finally ,my December target is 5000pips, let those that thinks it is impossible continue to die in their ignorance and envy, i have made a lot and willing to give our my strategies FOC. Only GA made above 880pips this month, tell me why the amount i quoted above looks impossible, i decided to close trading for the month yesterday so that i will have a sound sleep which has eluded me for the past two months because i was working tirelessly to achieve my aim for taking FX as a business.

I wish you success in your quest to join the train of successful traders no mo,re preaching about "Copy Right violations" Lol "FX IS SWEET".

Lol....Oga benpuzzy you make me laugh when you say "my sophisticated indys"...there is nothing so special abt them as they all repaint n are all free online..just that you know your way around them and that's cool.

Make ur pips/$$$ and be level headed about it before overconfidence and pride sets in.hope you know where that leads?

Though i understand how it feels to be successful in this business.

Just wish you all the best.

Cheers!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by endfx1(m): 10:36am On Nov 29, 2013
[quote author=benpuzzy]

T
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Usolace(m): 10:40am On Nov 29, 2013
mr benpuzzy please help me with those indicators you use..don't ignore my plea, i'll be grateful.

usolace@gmail.com
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by drpips1(m): 10:52am On Nov 29, 2013
this is nothing but the reality

What i find worrying is that in the time-frame while the MetaTrader exists no-one has ever stood up for traders. Sure, some stuff was leaked before, like the VD pdf. But as I'm assuming, people don't take this kind of stuff seriously. They are, for some reason, always hoping that this stuff might be fabricated.

So what's actually happening on both sides?

Broker
It's quite easy to setup a brokerage company. First thing you need to decide is what kind of broker you want to be - regulated, unregulated, mm or ecn. The amount of investments you will need depends on your decision. The most cost effective is regulated/unregulated Market Maker. Since the unregulated brokers always seem more SCARY and unreliable then the regulated ones, not much difference separates them. The regulators are more or less a badge they hang to attract you. So the basic steps of getting on your feet as a broker - buy yourself a cool domain name with letters FX in it, get yourself a black box - your market quotes which are stolen from some bank and finally get yourself a team of soulless fu**s who will gladly take the last 25 dollars from a Nigerian widow - and I'm not exaggerating here. So since you are a market maker, you don't need real liquidity, only thing you need is for people to think that this is real liquidity. Even if you had the balls to make a 100 k investment to get your self some real liquidity provider, you ain't gonna use him much, since 95% of all trading will never go outside your company. The fact is that the 95% of people will loose with some or a lot of help of the broker. The other 5% thou, might damage you a lot. Either he sends your orders to the liquidity providers, or he makes you loose.

Trader

You poor bastard. If you had the privilege of being born with enough brain to get yourself well educated enough, to never trade - you are lucky. You are very lucky, if you have found a way to cheat when trading (cheating - a low risk, guaranteed income). You are even more lucky if you have made up a great strategy, which allows you to be profitable at all times. And you are the luckiest person in the world if you are THE Trading Guru. But if you are reading this, most probably you are not lucky. You have been cheated and scammed. And your fight against the wrong broker for the money is like a bunny vs napalm bomb. You blame yourself for the loses, you read the ****ty material - books, forum posts, articles which the brokers themselves post, for you to find a way to blame yourself. The forums are full of insiders, pretending to be your friends, to be one of your kind. Writing good reviews for themselves and throwing poo at each other. So if you are still persistent enough to trade with the classic setup mm+mt4, or any mt4 broker in that case - i wish you best luck. You deserve to loose.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 11:03am On Nov 29, 2013
endfx1:

Lol....Oga benpuzzy you make me laugh when you say "my sophisticated indys"...there is nothing so special abt them as they all repaint n are all free online..just that you know your way around them and that's cool.

Make ur pips/$$$ and be level headed about it before overconfidence and pride sets in.hope you know where that leads?

Though i understand how it feels to be successful in this business.

Just wish you all the best.

Cheers!
My Oga, u've spoken well and i promise not to make any comment again even trade calls infact as i am typing dis, i have already packed all my load to MT4/5 SIGNAL site cos dat place is a place to be, bye to FTA. Anybody dat wants to reach me has my number and email. Happy new month in advance.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by willscolf: 11:07am On Nov 29, 2013
am long on EU,an outside bullish bar jst formed on my lower trendline

(1) (2) (3) ... (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.