Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,823 members, 7,862,711 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:09 AM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (656) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (659050 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 28, 2013
Agbaka1: ...
sometimes dis thread can be a distractor
GBAM!!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 28, 2013
here is little information i find very useful in my trading.

http://www.myfxbook.com/forex-market/correlation.

its a correlation table for the traded pairs.

here is how to use this table to ur advantage:

if your system give a buy on the eu, before jumping in, visit this table (for those who do not know), check on the line were you have eu, for a pair that is negatively correlated with the eu and the correlation is between -75% to -99%.

put ur system or indicator on that pair and confirm that you have a sell signal on that pair.(in this case it is usdchf)

were there is no signal on the negatively correlated pair then there is a every likelihood that you have a false signal or you may have an entry that is too early and could cost you ur stop loss.

if the pair has no negatively correlated pair, then look for a positively correlated pair within the range of percentage given above , and ascertain that there is a buy signal too e.g is ej and uj

if further explanation is needed pls let the house know.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 28, 2013
Pipsland78:
If we long now and we lose u go talk say no be ur fault.

Pls you folks should stop sounding over confident and convincing with your calls, some folks get influenced by such outward display of confidence and end up losing hard-earned money. Pls always make it abundantly clear that the market could still go either way despite your call/opinion.
sire i think by now we dont need to coach anybody that any post here is just personal bias the nial fuller stuff is only a joke... and besides i said "Na my own i talk o" how do you interprete that? I make statements and sometimes things come up i skip trading them. And also Apologies for sounding too confident. will make my claims with a disclaim next time. grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by jerrymania(m): 1:04pm On Nov 28, 2013
If you are about to trade with Bforex dont do it without reading this http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.bforex.com. They are born scammers and it seems many nigerians are falling into their traps.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 28, 2013
benpuzzy: Weekly target met, market close for d week- wait, dis week is d last week of d month right? Market closed for d month total pips +2700pips, not too bad 4 a humble learner like me. Thanks to Gold d magic pair. Consistency and perservarance is d answer. Remember, try to have a winning strategy and dont blindly follow any call without first of all comparing it to ur strategy. If u've not gotten a trading plan, feel free to hala me on 08061651960. Remember, terms and conditions applied. "FX IS SWEET". My Oga, Rozayx5 i hail uoo. We go meet next week 4 Eko Fx Expo.
How did u manage 2700 pips in a month?
What time frame are u on?
What percentage of your capital do you risk per trade?
How long do your trades float?
How do u determine a trend and a reversal?
You go fit invite me come the Eko FX Expo?

Cheers!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 28, 2013
Agbaka1:
be confidence on ur trade. is like when two shop owners are in proximity with each other and other trader or shop owner go say make i no sell unless he give go ahead.
sometimes dis thread can be a distractor
true talk o. but i closed cos yesterdays daily high was breached. luckily price missed my sl by 4pips and when it drew down i closed the trade. thanks for the advice tho
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Agbaka1: 1:13pm On Nov 28, 2013
benpuzzy: Weekly target met, market close for d week- wait, dis week is d last week of d month right? Market closed for d month total pips +2700pips, not too bad 4 a humble learner like me. Thanks to Gold d magic pair. Consistency and perservarance is d answer. Remember, try to have a winning strategy and dont blindly follow any call without first of all comparing it to ur strategy. If u've not gotten a trading plan, feel free to hala me on 08061651960. Remember, terms and conditions applied. "FX IS SWEET". My Oga, Rozayx5 i hail uoo. We go meet next week 4 Eko Fx Expo.
you are not far from being an NGN billionaire (billionaire in naira) do the conversion in dollars
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by willscolf: 1:13pm On Nov 28, 2013
Agbaka1:
last time there was dis guy dat died recently. brought out all his bundles of money just spraying it away and SHOUTED LOUDED I NO NEED MONEY AGAIN!! LIKE PERSON WHEN DEVIL DEY WHIP KOBOCO STROKE FOR HELL FIRE AND LATER HE QUENCH. DEVIL DON EXCHANGE HE SOUL FOR MONEY. Never do any charm cos of money (it becomes blood money) demon will tell u when to buy/sell. my close friend told me of a guy who use such powers to BET ON FOOTBALL. the guy is very rich now d last time we saw him but d end shall tell. better am poor than to think that. JESUS IS COMING SOON!!! if u die now he has come for u. think my friends
lolzzz i ws jst kidding oo
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 1:15pm On Nov 28, 2013
Pipsland78:
How do u determing a trend and a reversal?
You go fit invite come the Eko FX Expo?

Cheers!

bro you are wiser than this now, i believe you have been in this business for a while as well on this thread if you believe what he said good if you don't believe keep quiet. if someone lied to other i believe such person can not lie to himself a post like that with phone number along. wise person should know what it means. 2700 pips with this type of daily trades of every pair seen okay o
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by willscolf: 1:35pm On Nov 28, 2013
aguiyi: here is little information i find very useful in my trading.

if your system give a buy on the eu, before jumping in, visit this table (for those who do not know), check on the line were you have eu, for a pair that is negatively correlated with the eu and the correlation is between -75% to -99%.

put ur system or indicator on that pair and confirm that you have a sell signal on that pair.(in this case it is usdchf)

were there is no signal on the negatively correlated pair then there is a every likelihood that you have a false signal or you may have an entry that is too early and could cost you ur stop loss.

if the pair has no negatively correlated pair, then look for a positively correlated pair within the range of percentage given above , and ascertain that there is a buy signal too e.g is ej and uj

similar 2 dis,if a pair e.g EJ is in an uptrend nd u spot a buy signal,go and crosscheck d current trend of UJ,if it is in a downtrend, go 2 EU whch definitely wud b in an uptrend,look 4 a buy signal nd take it nd ur chances of gaining more pips dan in EJ wud b higher.hope i didnt sound vague?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by caesaraba(m): 1:49pm On Nov 28, 2013
Piponomics:

Have you met your target for the month? If no, move your trailing stop to cover it and allow the trade run. If what I am seeing holds, we may not go back to 137.xx this year.

Thanks. Will just stick to my TP. Monthly target (450 pips) will soon be exceeded. Good call boss.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by 2021: 1:58pm On Nov 28, 2013
willscolf: similar 2 dis,if a pair e.g EJ is in an uptrend nd u spot a buy signal,go and crosscheck d current trend of UJ,if it is in a downtrend, go 2 EU whch definitely wud b in an uptrend,look 4 a buy signal nd take it nd ur chances of gaining more pips dan in EJ wud b higher.hope i didnt sound vague?
aguiyi: here is little information i find very useful in my trading.

Thanks bro
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by WildChild00(m): 2:10pm On Nov 28, 2013
Pipsland78:

Cheers!

[size=18pt] He is looking for customers especially newbies to come and invest. [/size] cheesy grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 2:24pm On Nov 28, 2013
Pipsland78:

Cheers!

My Guy i am a full time forex trader, like i said in one of my posts, i sit on my system 18hours/day, u know what dat means remember that i made more than 400pips from Gold alone this week not to talk of GU and others that has been baptizing us cos of my trading system and strategy and for the fact that my system helps me to take advantage of every single opportunity, (i scalp and sometimes this might be the beginning of a new trend u know what that means), this was not built in a day, though it was not an easy job but thank God i have started reaping the fruits of my Labour and as for the EKO FOREX EXPO, they just sent me an SMS which will be used as my Gate pass. "FX IS SWEET".

Should u need any assistance feel free to call me cos my number is on FTA very unfortunate that FX traders dont like to spend money, but remember that, "there is no sweet without sweat".

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 28, 2013
natruetalk:

bro you are wiser than this now, i believe you have been in this business for a while as well on this thread if you believe what he said good if you don't believe keep quiet. if someone lied to other i believe such person can not lie to himself a post like that with phone number along. wise person should know what it means. 2700 pips with this type of daily trades of every pair seen okay o
I understand but if he were fake or a scammer he wouldnt be uploading his pics.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 2:39pm On Nov 28, 2013
WildChild00:

[size=18pt] He is looking for customers especially newbies to come and invest. [/size] cheesy grin

My guy, if u need help u better ask cos i am too big for that, if i can give for free the indicators i bought thousands of dollars to this forum i dont think that i can stoop so low for what u are insinuating, "that the crown does not fit the king does not prevent others from putting it on". dat u dont make much pips in a month does not mean that other don't, mean while, my trading pattern is different from urs, besides thoseed that concentrates on Gold and Oil can even make more than what i made dis month. Some one once asked me to manage his account for him, when he asked on the profit sharing ratio, i told him that i am not interested in his money, what i make a day is ok for me mean while, if u are happy i am happy.

Finally check my calls for this month and tell me what u see.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 28, 2013
the risk of putting your pix on a public forum is unthinkable till it hits.

in your own interest bro cool
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 2:47pm On Nov 28, 2013
Pipsland78:
I understand but if he's fake or a scammer he wouldnt be uploading his pics.

God bless u sir, that is to tell u the mentality of our people, i am not invisible, i have met most of the big guys in this FTA and i taste to meet more people, when u dont know something and pretend to know, u will always be a failure, That is why, we cannot team up and host a common seminar to help the newbies.

No probs, if Lagos FX Seminar did not hold, i will personally sponsor an "IMO STATE FOREX SEMINAR" so that my people will know that, "FX IS REAL".

Somebody should not upset me now, if Tom29 can see my claim and believe that it is possible, i don't know who else
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 2:51pm On Nov 28, 2013
aguiyi: the risk of putting your pix on a public forum is unthinkable till it hits.

in your own interest bro cool

Oga one with God is majority, as long as u don't have any negative notion.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by myola777(m): 3:13pm On Nov 28, 2013
WildChild00:

No, is like u don't constantly follow this thread, that is why u wrote what u don't know about this guy.he always constant here display the way his trade being done. so i support him 100%.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 3:20pm On Nov 28, 2013
Pipsland78:
I understand but if he's fake or a scammer he wouldnt be uploading his pics.

if i don't know you i would have keep quiet, but for you as FXking2012 to be talking this way that surprise me. hope you remember how many picture Odiaro posted here before you pple open a separate thread for his case.
Honestly i dont have anything against the poster but giving half information is not that good for the benefit of those that intent to take fx as a sole business. how many negative pips accrued within the same period that was not mention.

statement like that make unaware newbie to lost their life saving thinking it easy that way
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 28, 2013
^^^ Not to worry bro, I know exactly what I'm doing
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by mekuzoil(m): 3:45pm On Nov 28, 2013
Pipsland78: ^^^ Not to worry bro, I know exactly what I'm doing

This must be FXKING2012 that single handedly chased away the dreaded odiaro,you are my main man!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 3:47pm On Nov 28, 2013
natruetalk:

if i don't know you i would have keep quiet, but for you as FXking2012 to be talking this way that surprise me. hope you remember how many picture Odiaro posted here before you pple open a separate thread for his case.
Honestly i dont have anything against the poster but giving half information is not that good for the benefit of those that intent to take fx as a sole business. how many negative pips accrued within the same period that was not mention.

statement like that make unaware newbie to lost their life saving thinking it easy that way

My Oga as much as i respect u enough like my Oga Rozayx5, i will like to say dis cos if i don't my conscious may not forgive me. U are a PRICE ACTION TRADER and i trade with combination of SOPHISTICATED INDICATORS which i know that has some salient elements of PA in them, mean while on only Gold i made above 400+pips between Monday and today, and my Gold long is still on with about 50pips this i plan to close once i sight a reversal signal, i am one of the advocates or ppl that kicks against giving out trading materials or knowledge for money, that was why when somebody came up with Signals for token, i kicked against such person- but wait why am i even saying all these, when it does not stop me from making my daily pips. As from next month once i enter any market, i will post the trade and the number of pips i made after the market just get ready with ur jotter, pen and calculator. "Onye agba kwala oso mgbe oga esu""FX IS SWEET".

NOTE: Many traders has publicly condemn SOLAR WIND INDICATORS, but i use it why? A question yet to be answered by anybody, unless i reveal the secret which i am not ready to do.

If i want to take advantage of the newbies, i would have opened my own thread as some of u did, meanwhile, i am still a learneroooooooo so if i ask u any question, make u no turn ur back at me.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 28, 2013
Pipsland78: ^^^ Not to worry bro, I know exactly what I'm doing

your ploy grin grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 3:56pm On Nov 28, 2013
[quote author=mekuzoil]

This must be FXKING2012 that single handedly chased away the dreaded odiaro,you are my main man![

Onye nkea osi ebe? I am really enjoying dis thread today. I am too big for that nonesense mean while i am not surprised at what is coming up not just because of only 2700pips a month while there are traders that makes up to 20,000 + pips a month, for those interested in my trading strategy, my number is there u can call for little explanation FOC cos i have recoverred the cost of my indicators, besides have u ever taken time to ask why despite the loud outcry of ppl about the repainting pattern of SOLAR WIND INDICATOR, but i still use it on my chart? "FX IS SWEET"
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by mekuzoil(m): 4:12pm On Nov 28, 2013
[quote author=benpuzzy][/quote]

I think you are really beginning to sound like a woman here,must you quote or respond to every body on this thread even when they did not refer to you?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 28, 2013
enough of chest beating pls. i only cautioned traders about solar wind because i know the original coder of the solar wind. there is non repaint version of it which i have and i tell you, its the Ehler fishers transform (thats why most of them bear the name fisher before Karl dittman and code muncher(tro) started ripping people of it)

i only told the house that those stuffs are very good in hindsight and that it is coded for estimation purpose only and should only be used for that.

I SAY THIS TO YOU WITHOUT RESERVATION OR INTENTION OF INSULT, when you see a trader changing or twicking his system every now and then, it an indication that the trader is not sure hence the constant changes.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by brio(m): 4:13pm On Nov 28, 2013
[quote author=benpuzzy][/quote]
Oga benpuzzy,
Abeg send me ur indicator! God bless u!
nairaecash@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 28, 2013
What shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world and lose his soul in hell.
Agbaka1:
last time there was dis guy dat died recently. brought out all his bundles of money just spraying it away and SHOUTED LOUDED I NO NEED MONEY AGAIN!! LIKE PERSON WHEN DEVIL DEY WHIP KOBOCO STROKE FOR HELL FIRE AND LATER HE QUENCH. DEVIL DON EXCHANGE HE SOUL FOR MONEY. Never do any charm cos of money (it becomes blood money) demon will tell u when to buy/sell. my close friend told me of a guy who use such powers to BET ON FOOTBALL. the guy is very rich now d last time we saw him but d end shall tell. better am poor than to think that. JESUS IS COMING SOON!!! if u die now he has come for u. think my friends
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxbomovi: 4:49pm On Nov 28, 2013
OliverPin: sire i think by now we dont need to coach anybody that any post here is just personal bias the nial fuller stuff is only a joke... and besides i said "Na my own i talk o" how do you interprete that? I make statements and sometimes things come up i skip trading them. And also Apologies for sounding too confident. will make my claims with a disclaim next time. grin
why did you close your audusd short trade? I just sold right now.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 28, 2013
mekuzoil:

This must be FXKING2012 that single handedly chased away the dreaded odiaro,you are my main man!
you got that right!

(1) (2) (3) ... (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.