Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,772 members, 7,855,276 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 05:38 PM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (665) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (658172 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) (667) (668) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by jaybee3(m): 8:22pm On Dec 02, 2013
natruetalk:

yes, this is the kind of people that need my fx sweat money. not the person i will give in return given it back to the broker

pls let me know the procedure to take for the gift.
Please email us @ nairalandcharity@gmail.com

I see you oh iyalode. We await your blessing oh cheesy cheesy
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by raycolz84: 8:30pm On Dec 02, 2013
Pipsland78:
I didnt burn my account bro, in fact the account is waxing strong but at a very reasonable pace. But experience taught not to be overly ambitious; it taught me that the market forgives a stup.id trade but never forgives a fo0lish trade. I've made stupid mistakes in d past...

I am very sure u blew that account
especially from the way you have been talking
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 8:35pm On Dec 02, 2013
jay bee:
Please email us @ nairalandcharity@gmail.com

I see you oh iyalode. We await your blessing oh cheesy cheesy

message sent
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by jaybee3(m): 8:39pm On Dec 02, 2013
natruetalk:

message sent
Replied Sir
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Agbaka1: 8:41pm On Dec 02, 2013
natruetalk:

yes, this is the kind of people that need my fx sweat money. not the person i will give in return given it back to the broker

pls let me know the procedure to take for the gift.
go donate now and stop presuming. must u let hell/earth know u want to donate. why not let d receiver do d talking?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 8:50pm On Dec 02, 2013
jay bee:
Replied Sir

trf already done to the Gtb with name B.... f.....

God bless
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by prowitin(m): 8:52pm On Dec 02, 2013
I hv to take my time to study this reactor...my oga I know you are in to Binary. Pls hv u tried this indi with Binary b4?...am still trying to heal from the wound I got with Binary few weeks back. I jump in with little knowledege of it. Now Binary has humbled me...I would like to know if u use it and ur experience with it.

saintfaculty: Are u talking about this meter?

If yes, download from the mother site....

http://www.fxtools.info/fxr823fwkjnfw44o1iaj.html

Good luck

SILVER!!!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by jaybee3(m): 8:54pm On Dec 02, 2013
natruetalk:

trf already done to the Gtb with name B.... f.....

God bless
Thank you very much sir

We will announce on the thread once we receive the alert
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 9:30pm On Dec 02, 2013
Congrats to those that Short GOLD with us.

@Mod, please kindly unban Miss. Amyoge cos she meant no harm to this thread, thanks.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 02, 2013
Gu has made the 1.6400 mark, as i said last week. what next direction i dont know.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by prowitin(m): 9:42pm On Dec 02, 2013
Funny thing about this business is that no matter what u think you know at the end of the day u do not know enough. I remember 3yrs ago when I got introduced to forex I was tot a lot of things and read a lot of ebooks and manuals all at once and after a month crash course and a demo account that has been doubled due to over lavarage. I founded my account and few days in to that I blew the hell out of it...lol I felt like the person that tot me did not now anything and I went my own way. Few months after I gathered some indis and a large some of cash and jumbed right in...market humbled me again no waste of time...............................................................................................what happened inbetween that space and now is a story for another day. The moral of the story is I learnt how to trade forex with just pivot and trend line break 3yrs ago from my teacher....and after much indis and jumping up and down with xitement now am back to that same strategy. The only thing different is that I now hv more knowledge and experience about things like price action, compounding, higher tf, keeping journal and leverage ...etc so if u are new here and u are exited about anything or someone currently because of what u heard or u are reading here now and in other site/blog/forum abeg calm down and take it easy. Or market will humble u...I came in with the hope of buying a car in 12months..guess what I hv blown some accounts with enough money inside to buy 2cars for my self...so when I see some people here shouting and saying they wanna buy a house or aeroplane next yr...or when they post one fluke winning trade.... Or maybe de have learnt one new trading info that they knew absolutely nothing about its existence, I just shake my head... Last last na Market go humble u not ur fellow nairalanders.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by saintfaculty(m): 9:44pm On Dec 02, 2013
Gold moved over 300pips today already.... Ben knows what he is saying, was able to bank 260+

SILVER!!!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by prowitin(m): 9:45pm On Dec 02, 2013
Boss do u still use forextime what's their withdrawal time frame like. I would like to know how many days the money will take to get to me?

iheanyiebeneze: Gu has made the 1.6400 mark, as i said last week. what next direction i dont know.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by saintfaculty(m): 9:54pm On Dec 02, 2013
prowitin: I hv to take my time to study this reactor...my oga I know you are in to Binary. Pls hv u tried this indi with Binary b4?...am still trying to heal from the wound I got with Binary few weeks back. I jump in with little knowledege of it. Now Binary has humbled me...I would like to know if u use it and ur experience with it.

Chief, binary option is good am still trading it, the only problem we face is the timing. I have not used that software on binary, Dont worry sir, i will let u in on how i trade binary option, i making up a 5-10min video on how i do that, so once am done i will move it to u with the simple price action based indicators i use.... u will sure love it n make consistent profit if u stick to simple rules.

SILVER!!!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by prowitin(m): 9:56pm On Dec 02, 2013
Thanx Bro I will be on a look out for that. God bless you...and every other hard working traders here...

saintfaculty:

Chief, binary option is good am still trading it, the only problem we face is the timing. I have not used that software on binary, Dont worry sir, i will let u in on how i trade binary option, i making up a 5-10min video on how i do that, so once am done i will move it to u with the simple price action based indicators i use.... u will sure love it n make consistent profit if u stick to simple rules.

SILVER!!!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 9:57pm On Dec 02, 2013
closed my remaining oyel position with 150pips.

may regret this decision if am not able to re-enter at a good price later but i remind myself today is a new day of the month so happy to start the month with something.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 02, 2013
raycolz_84:

I am very sure u blew that account
especially from the way you have been talking
I've blown countless accounts in the past but I thank God my account blowing days are long over. I'm a realist and not a pretender or a dreamer; I learned a lot from my mistakes and my mistakes made me smart enough to know 100% monthly profit is a mirage and tantamount to living in dreamland.

And you who have never blown an account, you must be a trillionaire by now taking into account the law of compounding.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by caesaraba(m): 10:39pm On Dec 02, 2013
Na wa o! Make una calm down for all this talk jaré. Sold EJ at 139.42. SL @ 139.80. Oliverpin! Wetin make I do with this trade? Missing ur analysis o.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 11:48pm On Dec 02, 2013
Honestly my pple, this video has made my night...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxNTHrMRdKg#t=909
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by willscolf: 12:00am On Dec 03, 2013
hmmm ppl wey short gold today rili hammer ooo
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 03, 2013
Hahahaha Ok just because i jokingly said i wanted to buy an eruplane this month end E don turn headline. This is the second time in 24hrs someone is talkn about what i meant for a joke. even naijababe knew i was joking....... Wahala dey o *hian* lipsrsealed
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 12:22am On Dec 03, 2013
caesaraba: Na wa o! Make una calm down for all this talk jaré. Sold EJ at 139.42. SL @ 139.80. Oliverpin! Wetin make I do with this trade? Missing ur analysis o.
bros i no know ooo. i swear i just dey look nothing i dey see. bros to post analysis now dey fear me now o, some people just sit down one corner dey wait for who them go use shine, post analysis them no go post, the only thing them know na EJ is about to fly, cheesy GJ about to go to middle-east, AU about to die... make i kukuma reduce my analysis make gurus no use me kpa and besides i got my exam starting next week. need to cram as much as possible grin Goodluck sire
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by saintfaculty(m): 12:32am On Dec 03, 2013
natruetalk: Honestly my pple, this video has made my night...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxNTHrMRdKg#t=909

Guess we were streaming it together, coz i was watching it @ same time. Happy too smiley
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 1:23am On Dec 03, 2013
eyeing to short eur/Aud at my side but waiting to see if the coming Aud news will help for better entry price.

circle are my zone of interest to sell but any breakout of the yellow line it buy for me to 1.5180

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by saintfaculty(m): 1:50am On Dec 03, 2013
BUY NZDUSD

Entry Price: 0.8186

Hit sl....

SILVER!!!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by saintfaculty(m): 2:03am On Dec 03, 2013
placed a put trade on EA, think am closing the trade, am feeling sleepy. Gud nyte
Closed with loss because of sleep

SILVER!!!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by raycolz84: 5:22am On Dec 03, 2013
Pipsland78:
I've blown countless accounts in the past but I thank God my account blowing days are long over. I'm a realist and not a pretender or a dreamer; I learnt from my mistakes and my mistakes made me smart enough to know 100% monthly profit is tantamount to living in dreamland.

And you who have never blown an account, you must be a trillionaire by now taking into account the law of compounding.

I am not saying blowing account is bad
infact that's where the actual experience starts from
in my beginning days I blew a couple of accounts
but not anymore, because I use a strategy am comfortable with

Just that you opened a separate thread for that particular account
with a 100% profit, but we didn't hear from you again
lets try to tell the truth sometimes
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by caesaraba(m): 6:15am On Dec 03, 2013
OliverPin: bros i no know ooo. i swear i just dey look nothing i dey see. bros to post analysis now dey fear me now o, some people just sit down one corner dey wait for who them go use shine, post analysis them no go post, the only thing them know na EJ is about to fly, cheesy GJ about to go to middle-east, AU about to die... make i kukuma reduce my analysis make gurus no use me kpa and besides i got my exam starting next week. need to cram as much as possible grin Goodluck sire

Thank you jaré. Woke up to see my SL taken out jejelly.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by martog: 6:20am On Dec 03, 2013
Good morning mates! Please I urge everyone of us to calm down and make constructive post. Afterall, this thread is created to help us rob minds and better our lot in forex . Again, I beg us all. Wishing everyone a successful day. Am off to work as usual, but will be keeping an eye on this thread for useful hints. God bless us all. Cheers all!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 6:31am On Dec 03, 2013
raycolz_84:
Just that you opened a separate thread for that particular account
with a 100% profit, but we didn't hear from you again
lets try to tell the truth sometimes
[b] Yes I made 100% monthly profit for a while but I later realized that what the market gives, the market also takes away. Losing your profit is not thesame thing as blowing your account bro. So where is the lie coming from?

You could be on a winning streak for 4 months and the next 2 months may be a losing streak which takes away all your profits. This is what experience had taught us which is why I laugh when some newbies come here boasting about their "magic" indicators simply because they are on a winning streak. Reality will hit them hard in the face when the losing streak comes knocking, and then we will hear less of their "magic" indies and invincible strategies.

So when you target between 1% & 5% monthly profit by risking very little, even when you are on a losing streak, it doesnt have a major psychological and emotional effect on you which forces people to overtrade while trying to recoup, and you will always have enough capital to take you through the losing streak and back to the winning streak thus lasting in the market without having to blow your account.

Experience is always the best teacher.
[/b]
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Agbaka1: 7:15am On Dec 03, 2013
OliverPin: bros i no know ooo. i swear i just dey look nothing i dey see. bros to post analysis now dey fear me now o, some people just sit down one corner dey wait for who them go use shine, post analysis them no go post, the only thing them know na EJ is about to fly, cheesy GJ about to go to middle-east, AU about to die... make i kukuma reduce my analysis make gurus no use me kpa and besides i got my exam starting next week. need to cram as much as possible grin Goodluck sire
luv dis post men. you too na comedy. na poly level u dey? abeg dey cram jor nothing do u cos d nigeria student can only cram graduate and from there start dragging eba with papa/mama for house instead of creating jobs. unless u read medicine. d way am seeing u, you no go be moronic graduate. graduate na graduate whether nd hnd nce ssce primary 6 mbc bbc msc bsc apc php phd and so many but if nothing dey ur brain better to burn these brown/white papers.
lastly who are d gurus? you are a guru too so stop dis childish guru talks
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by NonFarmPayrol: 7:28am On Dec 03, 2013
day 1

(1) (2) (3) ... (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) (667) (668) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.