Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,854 members, 7,828,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (664) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (654452 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) (667) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 3:44pm On Dec 02, 2013
natruetalk: on oil buy here

goodluck

i hope some one see the set-up am seeing on this oil and join me to chop oil money together. if breakout of the cycle occur it going to be the begin of new trend for this commodity. looking to add to my position

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 02, 2013
presciainter:
My brother Aguiyi, how is PHC?
I hope u are doing great:
I am still putting things in place here in Oil City which we hope to also make Fx City by the grace of God;
Yes, the issue of volume in Fx is still very speculative and quite difficult to confirm unlike volume in stocks; Presently I am mobile and hope we create time to discuss in details
Establishing volume level on currency demand & supply remains an unresolved issue as brokers' volume positions differ from one to another. Although correlation principles are assumed to be volume data from about 80 or more brokers, yet correlations are still not close to being perfect;
I hope we have time for more on this:

@ Dr, I appreciate your approach especially on ur attitude to investment: yes, our business should of course tow that line most times. That approach is purely an investor's strategy.
Happy trading.

ok bro, i will be more than happy to discuss this issue with you, maybe we can learn from each other in the long run.

volume is truth of secret, when the discussion starts, we would know more.

6pm will be fine by me
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ykpuffy(m): 4:11pm On Dec 02, 2013
amyoge: For those with Benpuzzy's indies, trading Gold, the ground is ripe for the second Shorting cos the Arrow has appeared again.Lets go for another 70pips to see if we can make it 150pips from Gold today ...we believe in the possibility of impossibilities"

pls house, can anyone help me with this benpuzzy's indicators i will gladly appreciate? here is my e-mail: ykpuffy4real@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by martog: 4:17pm On Dec 02, 2013
natruetalk:

i hope some one see the set-up am seeing on this oil and join me to chop oil money together. if breakout of the cycle occur it going to be the begin of new trend for this commodity. looking to add to my position
If it breaks above 95.56, then I will add to my buy.... Happy trading mates!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxbomovi: 4:29pm On Dec 02, 2013
Agbaka1: @Aguiyi totally in support of myfxbook tin. let all de past and serving billionaire of dis thread do dat now plus all de gurumagi and i will stop posting trash here. people should know dis is not a comic gathering
So you know It's trash you are posting? that's mischievous!

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 02, 2013
liaslo++:

are you saying you burnt the account? and because of that others should not have a good profit target?
I didnt burn my account bro, in fact the account is waxing strong but at a very reasonable pace. But experience taught not to be overly ambitious; it taught me that the market forgives a stup.id trade but never forgives a fo0lish trade. I've made stupid mistakes in d past...
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 02, 2013
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by saintfaculty(m): 4:58pm On Dec 02, 2013
amyoge: For those with Benpuzzy's indies, trading Gold, the ground is ripe for the second Shorting cos the Arrow has appeared again.Lets go for another 70pips to see if we can make it 150pips from Gold today ...we believe in the possibility of impossibilities"

if only u guyz left your initial sell on gold......

SILVER!!!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Ifonyinye: 5:01pm On Dec 02, 2013
Pls what is the name of this indicator?
amyoge:

For those of u that shorted GOLD with us, a big congrats cos u are already smiling with atleast 50pips + while others are still waking up from sleep. For the doubting Thomas please take ur calculator and start counting so dat at the end of the month u tell me how much we have been able to cover cos as soon as i receive any signal from My Mentor, i will post it here immediately.

Mean while, we are shorting GU and our target is 0.6370 i.e. first TP. Confirm with ur strategy

For the doubting Thomas again, please use ur Calculator and calculate the total nmber of pips that we have covered just today so dat u wont come out hear and be ranting when somebody announces his success. "A good teacher will always pray that his students be greater than him" we believe on the possibility of the impossibilities.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by prowitin(m): 5:06pm On Dec 02, 2013
Why don't u go straight to the source. He sent it to me this weekend wen I called him. Abi u de fear am?

ykpuffy:

pls house, can anyone help me with this benpuzzy's indicators i will gladly appreciate? here is my e-mail: ykpuffy4real@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by prowitin(m): 5:11pm On Dec 02, 2013
Bro I sold that pair and silver since last week I woke up today to see reasonable pips... Abeg forex na winch. If u leave it now it will go against.den u will say if only I went out.

saintfaculty:

if only u guyz left your initial sell on gold......

SILVER!!!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ykpuffy(m): 5:13pm On Dec 02, 2013
prowitin:
Why don't u go straight to the source. He sent it to me this weekend wen I called him. Abi u de fear am?

he's not available cos he said he was making preparations for his tickets against tomorrow, so he's kinda indisposed for now. i don't mind if u helped me with them?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by saintfaculty(m): 5:16pm On Dec 02, 2013
Indicators only advice you on what to do, if you place trades base on Arrows, you are no different from a Robot.
SILVERBOY a.k.a Mr_Invad3r

So stop beefing we indicator users, most of this indicators are built based on the Price action most of us rant about. They help you to easily spot new trends, define a stop loss and determine your exit... They are Not all Knowing, but they know more than most of u.........

SILVER!!!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by prowitin(m): 5:40pm On Dec 02, 2013
Done..mabeg don't come back to ask me how to read them or use it...I just took what I wnated and added to mine. Doh I did not see the METER in it. I remember the lady metioned it. If any one has that I will like it too my self. Mine is old fashion.

ykpuffy:

he's not available cos he said he was making preparations for his tickets against tomorrow, so he's kinda indisposed for now. i don't mind if u helped me with them?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 02, 2013
prowitin: Done..mabeg don't come back to ask me how to read them or use it...I just took what I wnated and added to mine. Doh I did not see the METER in it. I remember the lady metioned it. If any one has that I will like it too my self. Mine is old fashion.

grin grin grin is he now a babe
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Agbaka1: 6:17pm On Dec 02, 2013
and u even care to quote that line containing word trash. i caught u there. am pulling ur legs and u allowed me cut it off. very soon we shall know d jobless men here
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ykpuffy(m): 6:18pm On Dec 02, 2013
aguiyi:

na so we see am oooo lipsrsealed
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Agbaka1: 6:21pm On Dec 02, 2013
my prayer is getting answered gradually. help me sing alleluyah.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 02, 2013
Agbaka1: and u even care to quote that line containing word trash. i caught u there. am pulling ur legs and u allowed me cut it off. very soon we shall know d jobless men here

bros abeg no vex, e don do u hear, abeg

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by prowitin(m): 6:40pm On Dec 02, 2013
I meant the lady that went to Benpuzzy's place. I think Amyoge...am not sure. She put up a sreenshot dat had blue meter at the side. Pls if u hv it or any one. Its prowitin@gmail.com

aguiyi:

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 02, 2013
prowitin: I meant the lady that went to Benpuzzy's place. I think Amyoge...am not sure. She put up a sreenshot dat had blue meter at the side. Pls if u hv it or any one. Its prowitin@gmail.com

i was joking bro, i hope we can put heads together and make the most out of our trading now that the magic indicator has been freely shared.

i dont have it though but i expect to be hearing trader saying fx is sweet from now on except they need TB JOSHUA INDICATOR angry angry
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 02, 2013
Pipsland78:
I didnt burn my account bro, in fact the account is waxing strong but at a very reasonable pace. But experience taught not to be overly ambitious; it taught me that the market forgives a stup.id trade but never forgives a fo0lish trade. I've made stupid mistakes in d past...
alright bro....cheers
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by saintfaculty(m): 6:56pm On Dec 02, 2013
Are u talking about this meter?

If yes, download from the mother site....

http://www.fxtools.info/fxr823fwkjnfw44o1iaj.html

Good luck

SILVER!!!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by prowitin(m): 7:15pm On Dec 02, 2013
Done...tanx a lot bro

saintfaculty: Are u talking about this meter?

Good luck

SILVER!!!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 02, 2013
saintfaculty: Are u talking about this meter?

Good luck

SILVER!!!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 7:43pm On Dec 02, 2013
natruetalk:

struggling with the resistance for the past 3hrs. closed added position with 100 pips already.

will allow this runs clearing the red liine thru to the break of the green will be great for the bullish run on this oyel.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 02, 2013
natruetalk:

struggling with the resistance for the past 3hrs. closed added position with 100 pips already.

will allow this runs clearing the red liine thru to the break of the green will be great for the bullish run on this oyel.

Got in at 92.75 earlier today and added another at 93.30, I am holding as i think it may do 95.45+ this week.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Jcob(m): 8:09pm On Dec 02, 2013
@naijababe

Sent you a mail. Please do revert.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by jaybee3(m): 8:11pm On Dec 02, 2013
Abeg make una no vex oh. Please partner us with the end of year charity flight

https://www.nairaland.com/1522558/tehns-2nd-annual-end-year

More pips for una as una dey take bless these peeps
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 8:19pm On Dec 02, 2013
jay bee: Abeg make una no vex oh. Please partner us with the end of year charity flight

https://www.nairaland.com/1522558/tehns-2nd-annual-end-year

More pips for una as una dey take bless these peeps

yes, this is the kind of people that need my fx sweat money. not the person i will give in return given it back to the broker

pls let me know the procedure to take for the gift.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 02, 2013
Jcob: @naijababe

Sent you a mail. Please do revert.

Replied.

(1) (2) (3) ... (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) (667) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.