Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,281 members, 7,846,283 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (667) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (656600 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (664) (665) (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 03, 2013
natruetalk:

bro nobody said 50% , 10% is not possible in this bussiness, infact if it impossible why are we here why not invest the money on re-charge card or pure water or other business that will gives more than 50% in a month. what we are saying is forex should not been seen as a beating the chest that as i made 3000pips this month and i will make 5000pips next month. such statement will go wrong side to the newbies or mate that is struggling in the business. no sure thing...

that was not what i read on this thread except you want me to quote the posters and their line of comments that got my attention.

the same way people stepped in here and accused others of insulting Benpuzzy only for the comments to have a new meaning later on.

FOREX TRADING IS ALL ABOUT COMPOUNDING AND COMPOUNDING IS DONE IN PERCENTAGES.

I HAVE ASKED GUYS HERE TO SHOW ME THEIR RISK TABLE MAYBE I CAN LEARN SOMETHING FROM IT.

PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU CAN NOT WALK AWAY FROM UR COMPUTER BECAUSE YOU HAVE AN OPEN TRADE THEN KNOW IT THAT YOU ARE OVER TRADING AND AS SUCH WILL NOT LAST IN THIS BUSINESS.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by willscolf: 12:02pm On Dec 03, 2013
Agbaka1: my monthly target from now is 3%
risk 0.01% per trade
i will come visiting dis thread after 107 years.
am planning to start with 150 dolls.
see u all in year 2120.
so cos u no get trading plan others go be like you abi? aba lets get a brain. some people eh! i just dey shake my head for some people and target wahala. who send you targetttt?
hahahahaha bros no kill me wit laugh oo
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 12:05pm On Dec 03, 2013
leavestory: winoptions are at the expo?I mean the binary option broker representative?

yeah many brokers here, both fx and options
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by willscolf: 12:17pm On Dec 03, 2013
natruetalk:

congrats, that is the way to go. now this is a promise not bet.

i promise to support your balance with $500 if you maintain that your account with profit for 3 months with your past and current experience.
wow! $500? @natruetalk mke me dis same promise too naa coz money is my own challenge right nw.i intended 2 go live wit $250 so dat XM.COM wud giv me a 100% deposit bonus makin it $500 whch is d minimum i intend startin wit bt i've bin dealt a blow since xm.com recently reduced dia deposit bonus to 50%
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 03, 2013
rozayx5:

yeah many brokers here, both fx and options

pls if FIGFX is there tell them they are thiefs and also advice traders to be wary of them.

they closed my accounts sometime ago on the ground that i was trading more than one account with different names from one IP cry cry cry
sent mails and spoke all the grammar i know, they reopened my account but my over 1k was gone.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 03, 2013
bought gold.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 03, 2013
willscolf: wow! $500? @natruetalk mke me dis same promise too naa coz money is my own challenge right nw.i intended 2 go live wit $250 so dat XM.COM wud giv me a 100% deposit bonus makin it $500 whch is d minimum i intend startin wit bt i've bin dealt a blow since xm.com recently reduced dia deposit bonus to 50%

if that is your first account then you may have to reduce it to $150, if they add the 50% you would have $225 to trade with.

as a newbie, the size of your account should not bother you much but the consistency with which you are able to grow.
REMEMBER:
dont risk more than 2% of your equity in one trade
dont let the 2% of your equity be less than 30 or 25 pips
dont add to a losing trade
dont increase you lot size except your equity increases
dont take trade calls from people as it will amount to been spoon fed
you can take up to 10 trades in one day if all things move as planned
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 03, 2013
The BEST indicator in the WORLD!!!
Do you suffer from this disease?

Its called “Indicator Junkophitis”. A closely related disease is called “Expert Advisor Junkophitis”

Symptoms include:

Navigator window of Metatrader platform contains minimum 500 indicators and you don’t know what 95% are or how to use them
God-like worship of forum members claiming substantial increases in capital
Trading activity has diminished substantially since receiving so many indicators
Appx. 10 hours/daily searching for the "next best thing"
Excessive excitement of holy grail indicators (then finding out they repaint)
Picking fights with forum members that have an “agenda”
Start posting trades to enhance self-discipline, but when they all start losing, you stop posting
Sending private messages to members claiming coding ability, demanding they code the indicator you saw in this month’s issue of “Currency Trader”
Modifying trading activity statement and posting online to enhance pride
Posting thrashing criticisms of forex systems/ea’s you have purchased when you fail to use them as explained (or without previous investigations into the systems)
Indiana Jones found the holy grail. Why can’t you?
Wife is gone. Kids are gone. House is gone. Car is gone.
Backtesting results of ea show no losses. And then one day you get a margin call, and the rest is history (wish they said something about that rascally drawdown)
Loss of eyesight from staring at computer screen
Increased sense of introvertedness

Cure:

1. Take 3, 4 tops of your best indicators, attach to a chart
2. Watch price action
3. Buy/Sell pullbacks
4. Take profits and get paid for trading
5. Repeat daily

Thank you.

PS: This forum has provided me with a tremendous amount of valuable information and I am thankful to its creators for doing such a great job at maintaining it throughout the years. I have profited from ideas and suggestions I found on this website and others and have nothing but the best of support from other users who, out of no asking of my own, have offered their help and guidance to me without hesitation. There is an amazing group of creative, smart and intuitive people here, all of whom we can learn from in one way or another. Please show everyone respect and they will no doubt lead you in the right direction. Be smart, be proactive and be profitable. You need to trust yourself because you are the one clicking "buy" or "sell".

Trading takes patience. Trading takes practice. You are not only trying to conquer a technical learning curve but an emotional one as well. Now go and get paid.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 12:37pm On Dec 03, 2013
XM.business development. manager speaking after a question and answer session
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 03, 2013
aguiyi: some comments on this thread are very laughable and shameful too.

imagine the rubbish that self acclaimed professionals are writing.

who told you that 50% - 100% monthly profit is not possible. because you could not do a thing does not make it impossible.

THOSE OF YOU MAKING THIS ARGUMENT, CAN I SEE YOU RISK TABLE?
CAN YOU TELL THE HOUSE WHY YOU ARE DEAD SURE THAT SUCH PROFITS ARE NOT POSIIBLE

I dont wanna call u a disappointment but u are tending towards just that. Who said 50% profit in a month is not possible? I even said I made 100% monthly profit for a while. All I'm saying is it's not sustainable in the long term.

If your 50% and above monthly profit is possible, then u have no business not being a dollar billionaire by now given your several years of trading.

You've been in this game long enough to know better, pls dont mislead the newbies into thinking the impossible.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 03, 2013
willscolf: wow! $500? @natruetalk mke me dis same promise too naa coz money is my own challenge right nw.i intended 2 go live wit $250 so dat XM.COM wud giv me a 100% deposit bonus makin it $500 whch is d minimum i intend startin wit bt i've bin dealt a blow since xm.com recently reduced dia deposit bonus to 50%
I will support you, or anybody in here, with $500 if you can prove that you've been profitable in the past 6months without risking more than 5% per day. The account could be real or demo.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 03, 2013
129.28 Ej Longed, 1hour ichimoku acted as a sup
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 03, 2013
My brother things are getting easier these days with forextime.com. I place withdrawal almost everyday and before i close my 1hour time frame trade, i have seen gtbank alert from forextime.com. It is better experienced than told. just hit this and enjoy with us now as you register... http://www.forextime.com/?partner_id=4900129
prowitin: Boss do u still use forextime what's their withdrawal time frame like. I would like to know how many days the money will take to get to me?

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 03, 2013
I JUST SOLD GU now at 1.6420. SL= 1.6440 tp= 1.6320. Lets ride it down south because technically speaking GU is overbought. and the daily pin bar confirms the sell now. You can take 50pips from it or allow it to ride full 100pips.
OliverPin: Watching GbpUsd. i wana buy after pullback
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 03, 2013
Iheanyeihave closew my long with 15pips long time ago. Selling pressure piling up...... Happy trading
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 2:04pm On Dec 03, 2013
FTA representing,
surveycash, prowithin, trendline, so many guys i cant remember grin

with XM Senior Business development officer smiley

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Agbaka1: 2:12pm On Dec 03, 2013
natruetalk:

congrats, that is the way to go. now this is a promise not bet.

i promise to support your balance with $500 if you maintain that your account with profit for 3 months with your past and current experience.
wow dis is great. i am overwhelmed with joy dis is great assignment i can't throw of at all. very soon i will go into my hiddings for full concentration. Remain blessed. After 3 months re-appear for my answers.
i bind every greed dat wants to hinder dis journey. na big money ooo
Lord help me!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 3:03pm On Dec 03, 2013
Nicholas Dunn. head of business
Etx capital Uk teaching money mgt
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by hisableplc(m): 3:27pm On Dec 03, 2013
rozayx5: FTA representing,

Wow the beauty of FX will join u guys tomorrow
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 3:38pm On Dec 03, 2013
Please anybody in FTA living in Shagamu, please we need ur urgent help.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 4:27pm On Dec 03, 2013
i begin to like this oyel to other currency see cool money...
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 4:29pm On Dec 03, 2013
benpuzzy: Please anybody in FTA living in Shagamu, please we need ur urgent help.

how far nah, you stuck somewhere
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 4:51pm On Dec 03, 2013
natruetalk: i begin to like this oyel to other currency see cool money...

didnt post oil alert today, i have already posted my opinion on it with chart yesterday. was able to join it at good price

out of oil buy @ 96 till 2morrow 2 - 3pm "the time wey oyel day see road clearly"
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 4:52pm On Dec 03, 2013
natruetalk:

sell stop picked here

Goodluck

okay for today no need of waiting for this Eur/Aud action. out with +5pips
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by prowitin(m): 6:26pm On Dec 03, 2013
For today no trade...it was worth it. Cus we had a blast at the forex seminar Civic Center....got to meet some key players in this house face to face. Beside the free 100$ bonus from XM was worth it...if u missed it try and be there tomorrow so you can learn from people like...Mr Daniel Ademoh...the Alpari and...Gold mentor. Pinged him and he said he will be there again tomorrow.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by jpmorgan003: 6:49pm On Dec 03, 2013
rozayx5: FTA representing,

boss y dont u do justice to these fotos by giving the names accordingly....
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by yomexy2(m): 7:00pm On Dec 03, 2013
benpuzzy: Please anybody in FTA living in Shagamu, please we need ur urgent help.
Hope you are ok ? be safe

It was fun meeting some of you guys, most importantly, the conference was loaded. I learnt somethings.... hope to be there tomorrow by Gods grace.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ykpuffy(m): 9:00pm On Dec 03, 2013
pls guys, what's been required in order for me to attend the conference, I mean is there a registration process or payment requirement? pls i need u guys to fill me in and on the time, and location as well
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by martog: 9:30pm On Dec 03, 2013
ykpuffy: pls guys, what's been required in order for me to attend the conference, I mean is there a registration process or payment requirement? pls i need u guys to fill me in and on the time, and location as well

Its a pre-registered event and its a 2-day event. Today and tomorrow.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by prowitin(m): 9:32pm On Dec 03, 2013
Every thing is free. Just go to Civic center around 10am and enter.

ykpuffy: pls guys, what's been required in order for me to attend the conference, I mean is there a registration process or payment requirement? pls i need u guys to fill me in and on the time, and location as well
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ykpuffy(m): 9:35pm On Dec 03, 2013
martog:

Its a pre-registered event and its a 2-day event. Today and tomorrow.

so does that mean i can't be admitted in for the conference again?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ykpuffy(m): 9:35pm On Dec 03, 2013
prowitin:
Every thing is free. Just go to Civic center around 10am and enter.

okay bro, thanks a million times

(1) (2) (3) ... (664) (665) (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.