Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,445 members, 7,843,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (656227 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ayox2003: 5:58pm On Mar 25, 2013
Igwe OO:

You know, I keep asking myself why are there so much concentration on brokers in that single country than any country in the world. I use 2 from there but I tell you folks, there is much we need to know than just the alleged 40% tax. Time will tell... lipsrsealed

***No quote me wrong o, I no talk say your investment for Cyprus dey risky or not o.

Lol. Regulation in Cyprus is not strict plus the russian 'dirty' money. Same with Mauritius.

Had to empty all my equity cos once bitten, twice shy. I think these brokers in Europe could eff-up anytime, except UK I guess.

Will be back trading by April.

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by onlineresource: 6:00pm On Mar 25, 2013
tp on ej hit for 100pip. grin grin grin
still have my eu sell on from around the high of today with 25pips which i entered before going to sleep. my modem not working so dont know why? so i can see the platform to know where price is... just saw the pis naijababe posted and saw where price of ej is.....
someone should pls upload the eu chart for me to see.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxisreal: 6:02pm On Mar 25, 2013
Alert!

bought EN 1.5390 Sl 1.5290
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by honeric01(m): 6:02pm On Mar 25, 2013
hmmm finally @ 120. Xx, yeye jpy. I believe some traders cashed on this move?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 25, 2013
Piponomics: ^^Congrats @Babe I was looking for 200pips too but chickened out at 160pips at 121.50. Scared of BE evil spirit grin

I have been reading this book that dboy posted here and believe me I am still doing many things wrong psychologically. I have removed all my trading apps from my phones and other mobile devices, so, now I have to physically be in front of my computer looking at my charts on an MT4 screen to either open or close a position. The idea being the less I look at my trades the less likely I am to interfere with it.

I opened the position via a pending order this morning and closed it at 121.10 a few mins ago because I could see some support there even though there no lines showing it. This is how i want o trade as opposed to sitting in front of my screen all day.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by erniok(m): 6:07pm On Mar 25, 2013
Piponomics:
Bros SHS bawo? Na insult abi na Heads and Shoulders you wan talk grin
depends on you nomenclature. some call it head and shoulders, others call it shoulder-head-shoulder. all na the same thing.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by kenny1984: 6:08pm On Mar 25, 2013
kenny1984:
2 trades of GU SHORT up by 44pips n 38pips profit...Considering adding AU SHORT to the mix... cool
Turn your intraday trade to swing trade. MY AJ short just gave me 100 pips profit. closing 2/3 of the trade and moving my SL to BE + 50 pips. GU short is still on 44 pips and 38pips in profit-been stagnant for a while now.AU short still gonna go down so will just leave that... grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by honeric01(m): 6:12pm On Mar 25, 2013
kenny1984:
Turn your intraday trade to swing trade. MY AJ short just gave me 100 pips profit. closing 2/3 of the trade and moving my SL to BE + 50 pips. GU short is still on 44 pips and 38pips in profit-been stagnant for a while now.AU short still gonna go down so will just leave that... grin grin grin grin

hmmm, haven't traded since friday, just watching the development, this gu looks like a good sell in the long run. 1.53 is a point i'm looking out, i believe you entered from 1.525* or thereabout.

@ naijababe

so ej finally paid you?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by erniok(m): 6:20pm On Mar 25, 2013
naijababe: Wonderful day on EJ. 200 pips later I am smiling and can choose not to trade the rest of the week if i want.

Remove the best trend and use a normal oscillator like stochastics instead. I like it because it plots H4 and daily resistance, that allowed me to remove my usual 200 EMA on the H4 and daily like I normally have.

Any system that is based on support and resistance will most surely be a winner. I got in at 123.20 with 70 pips sl at 123.90 and just exited at 121.10
built my current system around the bolded. have taken more than 300 pips so far today alone from ej, uj, au and nu.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by onlineresource: 6:23pm On Mar 25, 2013
naijababe:

I have been reading this book that dboy posted here and believe me I am still doing many things wrong psychologically. I have removed all my trading apps from my phones and other mobile devices, so, now I have to physically be in front of my computer looking at my charts on an MT4 screen to either open or close a position. The idea being the less I look at my trades the less likely I am to interfere with it.

I opened the position via a pending order this morning and closed it at 121.10 a few mins ago because I could see some support there even though there no lines showing it. This is how i want o trade as opposed to sitting in front of my screen all day.

you have said it all. seriously i was like that before i started doing exactly what you are doing now, but thanks to my laptop i was able to learn what you are experiencing, when my laptop battery got spoilt, i had only little time to watch the market as before because of been scared of light going off while i was in a trade, so i just take my trades and forget them since i have my tp there...
i started just at the beginning of this month and av just crossed 1000pips so far and the month has not yet ended...

seriously one needs to learn more about the psychology of trading.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by kenny1984: 6:57pm On Mar 25, 2013
honeric01:

hmmm, haven't traded since friday, just watching the development, this gu looks like a good sell in the long run. 1.53 is a point i'm looking out, i believe you entered from 1.525* or thereabout.

@ naijababe

so ej finally paid you?
I entered @ 1.5225. Thinking of closing the trade for 43 pips profit.Not bad. All the xYEN pairs are retracing fast.Will look for a place to enter SHORT on EJ,UJ and AJ.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by honeric01(m): 7:08pm On Mar 25, 2013
kenny1984:
I entered @ 1.5225. Thinking of closing the trade for 43 pips profit.Not bad. All the xYEN pairs are retracing fast.Will look for a place to enter SHORT on EJ,UJ and AJ.

not trading though but i see 118 on ej, 140 on gj and 91 on uj.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by jombololos: 7:14pm On Mar 25, 2013
fxisreal: good way to start the week exit EN +190pips was ban since friday unable to give out the alert last night just been release. dont know what wrong wt NL moderator this days

no wahala , EJ has compensated that wt 300 pips.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 25, 2013
learner1: Hi Endfx or any other person should please help with a clear explanation of how BUY and SELL signals is generated on the new system posted

1. You said a candle should close above or below bband stop right? Do you mean bband arrow with a dot confirmation?
2. What is the purpose of Trend MA and how to use it to pull the trigger? This is the major component of the system and the rest are SR, pivots. Is the template compulsory? I could not find any pdf file in the download. Thanks

I need help abeg una

naijababe:
Any system that is based on support and resistance will most surely be a winner. I got in at 123.20 with 70 pips sl at 123.90 and just exited at 121.10

Please explain in caveman language how to take signals on endfx system...the thing dey confuse me.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by elewedu(m): 8:46pm On Mar 25, 2013
For the first time in my learning experience, i appreciate what it means to trail stop. The euro crash today is a testimony of this....I am sure a lot of experience traders would ♓ανε netted their weekly profit only today.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 25, 2013
fxbomovi: Careful. I am not sure rozay trades the same way you trade.
no he doesnt. am always carefull thanks. smiley
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 9:47pm On Mar 25, 2013
rozayx5: for crude traders, just got a sell signal, so you can do your own analysis and see if its ok for you to sell lipsrsealed

undecided lipsrsealed

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 25, 2013
Pending buy order on EJ at 120.50 with sl at 119.90. I will manage this trade as it progress, tp potentially at 122.44 or maybe even 123.12

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by malachi2uk(m): 10:13pm On Mar 25, 2013
please can someone help me answer this two questions

1.WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES OF LEVERAGE

2.WHAT IS GAPS
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 25, 2013
malachi2uk: please can someone help me answer this two questions

1.WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES OF LEVERAGE

2.WHAT IS GAPS

It's explained on this page (i.e Gaps and reasons they Occur) - http://thegeekknows.com/2010/04/forex-gaps-what-why-how.html

Secondly, I'm guessing you already know what leverage is.

If not see here - http://www.babypips.com/school/leverage-defined.html

Leverage provides you with more trading capital, which in turn allows you to trade larger lot sizes for more profit. In my opinion there are no disadvantages to using leverage - whether high or low. It all boils down to your Money and Risk Management.

Always watch your Account Margin in any case.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxbomovi: 11:05pm On Mar 25, 2013
honeric01:

not trading though but i see 118 on ej, 140 on gj and 91 on uj.
i think so too
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by malachi2uk(m): 11:19pm On Mar 25, 2013
HQ:

It's explained on this page (i.e Gaps and reasons they Occur) - http://thegeekknows.com/2010/04/forex-gaps-what-why-how.html

Secondly, I'm guessing you already know what leverage is.

If not see here - http://www.babypips.com/school/leverage-defined.html

Leverage provides you with more trading capital, which in turn allows you to trade larger lot sizes for more profit. In my opinion there are no disadvantages to using leverage - whether high or low. It all boils down to your Money and Risk Management.

Always watch your Account Margin in any case.

REALLY APPRECIATE BOSS
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by LUCAS99: 11:46pm On Mar 25, 2013
Piponomics:
Above quote is from XEMarkets. Make we relax then..Already did a quick small withdrawal to testrun and no changes.
.Piponomics I want to open a standard account with $1000 with XEMarkerts by next month,how fast do the process withdrawals as I am thinking of diversifying my funds into different reputable brokers.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by nolly042(m): 12:02am On Mar 26, 2013
still keeping my uj short
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 2:43am On Mar 26, 2013
LUCAS99: .Piponomics I want to open a standard account with $1000 with XEMarkerts by next month,how fast do the process withdrawals as I am thinking of diversifying my funds into different reputable brokers.
LR is almost instant. The worst delay I've had was 24hrs. Bankwire is 3days.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by raycolz84: 5:09am On Mar 26, 2013
Please does anyone in the house use FXcast to trade ?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 6:06am On Mar 26, 2013
anytime i open this thread i get alert from arvast about virus.... whats going on? are the links infected or what undecided
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by LUCAS99: 6:24am On Mar 26, 2013
Piponomics:
LR is almost instant. The worst delay I've had was 24hrs. Bankwire is 3days.
.I am thinking of funding my account with a credit card.Any idea how long it may take for withdrawals to a card.I think I might go ahead with them as my broker as you recommended them as safety and security of my trading funds is important to me.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 6:27am On Mar 26, 2013
fxisreal:

good one i like it, that is all my trading characteristic!

How can I message you pls? Thank you
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by piphacker(m): 6:37am On Mar 26, 2013
@surveycash, gud morning, hope u enjoy yesterday eurusd fall. i will get 2 u on ur facebook page today.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 6:40am On Mar 26, 2013
LUCAS99: .I am thinking of funding my account with a credit card.Any idea how long it may take for withdrawals to a card.I think I might go ahead with them as my broker as you recommended them as safety and security of my trading funds is important to me.
I wouldn't know that bro.. Just get on their live chat page..
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by LUCAS99: 6:56am On Mar 26, 2013
Piponomics:
I wouldn't know that bro.. Just get on their live chat page..
Thanks very much.

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.