Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,834 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Once Tagged A Sectional Team Is A Champions Of Africa - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Once Tagged A Sectional Team Is A Champions Of Africa (4433 Views)

New INEC Chairman: Buhari Is A Sectional Leader, Says Fayose / Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments / My Prophecy 2011 : Sectional Rebellion Army from The Nigeria Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Once Tagged A Sectional Team Is A Champions Of Africa by dayokanu(m): 6:48pm On Feb 12, 2013
Awake9ja:

going by the information you provided, then the team is 90% Biafran team.
almost all the state you mention was in the old eastern block.

my benue state has only one player in the team, anyway am happy of that bcuz its clear that old eastern block are gifted in sports.
until nigeria will learn to give honor to whom honor is due.

by the way why is it only yorubas contesting about igbo this igbo that in super eagles.
i dont knw yoruba prob with igbos but if they will come and change location
with my home state and stay with hausa/fulani's in one region since they prove time again to love fulanis and hate igbos.

In case you dont know Delta state has never been part of the Eastern bloc at any point in history
Re: Once Tagged A Sectional Team Is A Champions Of Africa by Malawian(m): 7:21pm On Feb 12, 2013
Andre Uweh:
Uwa Echiejile is Igbo while Enyeama is Ibibio.
Echiejile, Chiejine, Echiejine all mean the same thing. Echiejile in English means let 2morrow not come to an end. The actual meaning is let the world continue.
it is the enyeama i was more suprised about. i had no idea he was not igbo.
Re: Once Tagged A Sectional Team Is A Champions Of Africa by Obiagu1(m): 7:24pm On Feb 12, 2013
dayokanu:

In case you dont know Delta state has never been part of the Eastern bloc at any point in history

[size=16pt]Lies![/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/799572_Countries_in_Nigeria_1900_pngae5a5c9931b6bc3903a8e6d3854bdde5
Re: Once Tagged A Sectional Team Is A Champions Of Africa by bokohalal(m): 9:21pm On Feb 12, 2013
Obiagu1:

[size=16pt]Lies![/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/799572_Countries_in_Nigeria_1900_pngae5a5c9931b6bc3903a8e6d3854bdde5

This is one miseducation too much.
Re: Once Tagged A Sectional Team Is A Champions Of Africa by Noiseless2: 10:55pm On Feb 12, 2013
Like someone rightly said what MR.AREMU TUKUMBO the Yoruba activist displayed is exactly the minds of the Yorubas,

he even made it clear that it would be better the country losing everything with the federal character than progressing with the

best from somewhere outside yorubaland.
Re: Once Tagged A Sectional Team Is A Champions Of Africa by Obiagu1(m): 3:08am On Feb 13, 2013
Noiseless2: Like someone rightly said what MR.AREMU TUKUMBO the Yoruba activist displayed is exactly the minds of the Yorubas,

he even made it clear that it would be better the country losing everything with the federal character than progressing with the

best from somewhere outside yorubaland.

That Mr Aremu Tukumbo is Eko ile!
Re: Once Tagged A Sectional Team Is A Champions Of Africa by 7842I: 4:43am On Feb 13, 2013
I am suggesting that Keshi should stop looking for footballers that will wear the national colours from the north and west of Nigeria, he should field only players from the south south and south east since they have been known to give us the best performance. WHY CHANGE A WINNING TEAM?
Re: Once Tagged A Sectional Team Is A Champions Of Africa by gratiaeo(m): 1:31pm On Feb 13, 2013
In conclusion I believe that professionalism and goal attainment ability should be considered above federal character/quota system.
In Nigeria, Federal character has become more of a curse than a blessing. The total systemic collapse and political environment can be attributed to the federal character practice. Our political system is in shambles because professionals and experience individuals are over-looked due to fact that they are more in one part of the country than the order..........
Every Nigerian that is capable needs to be given a chance without his tribe of importance.
Please, let us fight against federal character in Nigeria. It is killing us!
Re: Once Tagged A Sectional Team Is A Champions Of Africa by Igwe9(m): 2:03pm On Feb 13, 2013
ikeyman00: ^^

i tell u wat makes one an igbo

if he was involve in drugs trafficking to coup

then he is igbo from oduduwa-arewa perspective naw

by the way igwe where have u being hiding self

u went jail?
lol

The more you make money the less you make noise smiley
Re: Once Tagged A Sectional Team Is A Champions Of Africa by saintohia: 2:40pm On Feb 13, 2013
Merit should be encouraged to strive always, and there would be progress.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

is lagos helping the patronage for Yoruba Goods, Services And Products / Amaechi Sets To Resign As Buhari Campaign DG. / LASG Reassures Residents Over Flash Flood Advisory From NIMET

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.