Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,374 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Once Tagged A Sectional Team Is A Champions Of Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Once Tagged A Sectional Team Is A Champions Of Africa (4424 Views)

New INEC Chairman: Buhari Is A Sectional Leader, Says Fayose / Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments / My Prophecy 2011 : Sectional Rebellion Army from The Nigeria Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Once Tagged A Sectional Team Is A Champions Of Africa by gratiaeo(m): 9:47pm On Feb 10, 2013
Nigeria let shun tribalism, sectionalism, nepotism, federal character, quota system etc
Let the best at every moment represent us in all we're doing.......
Congratulation to super eagle of NIGERIA
Re: Once Tagged A Sectional Team Is A Champions Of Africa by KnowAll(m): 9:52pm On Feb 10, 2013
does that mean a sectional team in aso rock will deliver! Igbo President and Igbo VP it might work, if eagles can pull it through why not in d presidency

4 Likes

Re: Once Tagged A Sectional Team Is A Champions Of Africa by gratiaeo(m): 10:10pm On Feb 10, 2013
Yes if a political party decide that they can win an erection and perform better with 2 Igbos why not?
Re: Once Tagged A Sectional Team Is A Champions Of Africa by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 10, 2013
Don't mind them. Before they were biafran eagles, now they are super eagles...they have even strted shouting "up naija" sef. *smh*.. ...bloody hypocrite
Re: Once Tagged A Sectional Team Is A Champions Of Africa by GARRIx7(m): 10:38pm On Feb 10, 2013
The Coach and Assistant aren't from the South-East so??

What's the Biafran Chest beating about??

cheesy
Re: Once Tagged A Sectional Team Is A Champions Of Africa by Abagworo(m): 10:57pm On Feb 10, 2013
This team is almost 100% Southeast, South-south and Middlebelt. Maybe if we combine these three Southeast(The brain), South-south(The resources) and middlebelt(The strength) things will work out well in Nigeria.
Re: Once Tagged A Sectional Team Is A Champions Of Africa by cooltone: 11:11pm On Feb 10, 2013
Some selfish Nigerians mainly Yorubas tagged Keshi team an Igbo team. They were very optimisitic that the team would fail. They wanted federal character based on tribe but thank God Keshi has shamed them. Competence should be our watch word. Up Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Once Tagged A Sectional Team Is A Champions Of Africa by hurricaneChris: 11:13pm On Feb 10, 2013
Once again, u will neva c d cluelez bigots who called Keshi names at d start of this tourny here. A stupid frnd of mine on fb went as far as calling Stephen Keshi " A racist" because no yoruba was in dt team. The monkey forgot that Juwon Oshinawo(not sure of d spelling pls) isn't an Ibo boi!
Re: Once Tagged A Sectional Team Is A Champions Of Africa by ak47mann(m): 11:13pm On Feb 10, 2013
Abi! i saw other tribes jubilating and screaming amunike instead of "emenike" singing Nigerian anthem,i saw them as hypocrites.How they pronounce igbo names is even funny.
Re: Once Tagged A Sectional Team Is A Champions Of Africa by oboy3(m): 11:14pm On Feb 10, 2013
GARRI (x7):

cheesy
but you didnt mention this to your brothers,when they were calling them "Super chickens of SE/biafra"
Re: Once Tagged A Sectional Team Is A Champions Of Africa by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 10, 2013
GARRI (x7):

cheesy
take note guyz, this is how people sound when they get humiliated.
Re: Once Tagged A Sectional Team Is A Champions Of Africa by karlmax2: 11:16pm On Feb 10, 2013
cooltone: Some selfish Nigerians mainly Yorubas tagged Keshi team an Igbo team. They were very optimisitic that the team would fail. They wanted federal character based on tribe but thank God Keshi has shamed them. Competence should be our watch word. Up Nigeria
this same reason is why they formed a new party APC to take us back to when tribalism comes first before competence

2 Likes

Re: Once Tagged A Sectional Team Is A Champions Of Africa by Rhino5dm: 11:30pm On Feb 10, 2013
Who is competent Jonathan? you must be from mars.

karl max: this same reason is why they formed a new party APC to take us back to when tribalism comes first before competence
Re: Once Tagged A Sectional Team Is A Champions Of Africa by Abagworo(m): 11:31pm On Feb 10, 2013
GARRI (x7):

cheesy

I wish some of these Delta Igbo people should use their head well. After the failed Delta Igbo coup of 1966, the Southeasterners were massacred and when this same Super Eagles team looked less effective, they were called Igbo team and now that they've won the cup, GARRIx7 has come up with same tactics.
Re: Once Tagged A Sectional Team Is A Champions Of Africa by Rhino5dm: 11:32pm On Feb 10, 2013
As if Rashidi Yakini hasn't done more than this.

liberty300: take note guyz, this is how people sound when get humiliated.
Re: Once Tagged A Sectional Team Is A Champions Of Africa by Rhino5dm: 11:37pm On Feb 10, 2013
Show me one eagle player with number of goals that equalled Rashidi Yakini's. we no go hear word, abi? The team that even booked their return tickets before playing ivory coast.

Abagworo:

I wish some of these Delta Igbo people should use their head well. After the failed Delta Igbo coup of 1966, the Southeasterners were massacred and when this same Super Eagles team looked less effective, they were called Igbo team and now that they've won the cup, GARRIx7 has come up with same tactics.
Re: Once Tagged A Sectional Team Is A Champions Of Africa by pazienza(m): 11:38pm On Feb 10, 2013
Good coach,good result. Now keshi must try to bring guys like anichebe and osaze into the fold,to strenghten this squad ahead of the fifa confederation cup. There is still room for improvement,tougher challenges lie in the future.
Re: Once Tagged A Sectional Team Is A Champions Of Africa by GARRIx7(m): 11:39pm On Feb 10, 2013
Abagworo:

Can you show me where I called the National Team an "Igbo team"?? Or you just can't help being a LIAR?

It's Good to be proud of your kinsmen who did the Nation Proud by contributing their best to the success of the team (Just as I'm glad that under watch of my fellow Deltan we've lifted the AFCON trophy), but calling it a BIAFRAN victory is a NO NO...
Re: Once Tagged A Sectional Team Is A Champions Of Africa by 7842I: 11:39pm On Feb 10, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
Show me one eagle player with number of goals that equalled Rashidi Yakini's. we no go hear word, abi? The team that even booked their return tickets before playing ivory coast.

Same Rashidi that was left in penury and died of hunger? What a way to reward your western hero
Re: Once Tagged A Sectional Team Is A Champions Of Africa by Ojiofor: 11:40pm On Feb 10, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
As if Rashidi Yakini hasn't done more than this.

You mean the Hausa/fulani man from Kwara state?he was a great striker anyway.
Re: Once Tagged A Sectional Team Is A Champions Of Africa by Rhino5dm: 11:41pm On Feb 10, 2013
Was he a Nigerian hero or western hero? You are fool!.

7842I:

Same Rashidi that was left in penury and died of hunger? What a way to reward your western hero
Re: Once Tagged A Sectional Team Is A Champions Of Africa by GARRIx7(m): 11:41pm On Feb 10, 2013
Ojiofor: You mean the Hausa/fulani man from Kwara state?he was a great striker anyway.

Senseless!!
Re: Once Tagged A Sectional Team Is A Champions Of Africa by pazienza(m): 11:42pm On Feb 10, 2013
Abagworo:

Exactly. When these igbos outside the SouthEast do anything wrong,the whole nigeria will forget that they are deltans and would immediately tag them igbos. But when they bring honour,they become deltans.*laughs*

6 Likes

Re: Once Tagged A Sectional Team Is A Champions Of Africa by Rhino5dm: 11:43pm On Feb 10, 2013
You are just a cretin! I won't waste time entertaining your foolishness.

Ojiofor: You mean the Hausa/fulani man from Kwara state?he was a great striker anyway.
Re: Once Tagged A Sectional Team Is A Champions Of Africa by 7842I: 11:44pm On Feb 10, 2013
pazienza: Good coach,good result. Now keshi must try to bring guys like anichebe and osaze into the fold,to strenghten this squad ahead of the fifa confederation cup. There is still room for improvement,tougher challenges lie in the future.

No, he needs to bring in Martins and Taiye taiwo to fumble or else we sack him for fielding his brothers (backward thinking Nigerians)
Re: Once Tagged A Sectional Team Is A Champions Of Africa by 7842I: 11:45pm On Feb 10, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
Was he a Nigerian hero or western hero? You are fool!.

He was an Oduduwa hero.
Re: Once Tagged A Sectional Team Is A Champions Of Africa by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 10, 2013
Abagworo:

Bloody bigot!!! Was there Delta state in 1966? Was it Eastern region or not?

It's like saying the Kogi Yorubas of 1966 when there was nothing like Kogi state in 1966.. Una dey use every attempt to try rewrite history ko?

Delta Igbos in 1966? So you are here admitting the coup was in fact an Igbo coup? but according to you it's Delta Igbo? You are yama yama..
Re: Once Tagged A Sectional Team Is A Champions Of Africa by pazienza(m): 11:46pm On Feb 10, 2013
GARRI (x7):

Can you show me where I called the National Team an "Igbo team"?? Or you just can't help being a LIAR?

It's Good to be proud of your kinsmen who did the Nation Proud by contributing their best to the success of the team (Just as I'm glad that under watch of my fellow Deltan we've lifted the AFCON trophy), but calling it a BIAFRAN victory is a NO NO...

Taa! Gbafuo! There is nothing like 'fellow deltan' if there was, nzeogwu's coup wouldn't have been named igbo coup,and asaba massacre wouldn't have happened.

Stop displaying your stupi.dity here.

Or you think that ndiigbo in delta state are not aware of you people's( delta south and central) anger with asaba and anioma hosting the capital of delta state? And your determination to turn warri into a de facto capital to the detriment of asaba?

Fellow deltan my foot! Ndi ara

1 Like

Re: Once Tagged A Sectional Team Is A Champions Of Africa by 7842I: 11:46pm On Feb 10, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
You are just a cretin! I won't waste time entertaining your foolishness.

Same thing you always say when you are losing an argument

1 Like

Re: Once Tagged A Sectional Team Is A Champions Of Africa by 7842I: 11:48pm On Feb 10, 2013
Super Eagles of Biafra 1-Stalions of Boko na haram - 0
Re: Once Tagged A Sectional Team Is A Champions Of Africa by pazienza(m): 11:50pm On Feb 10, 2013
0lumide:

Bloody bigot!!! Was there Delta state in 1966? Was it Eastern region or not?

It's like saying the Kogi Yorubas of 1966 when there was nothing like Kogi state in 1966.. Una dey use every attempt to try rewrite history ko?

Delta Igbos in 1966? So you are here admitting the coup was in fact an Igbo coup? but according to you it's Delta Igbo? You are yama yama..

Shut up. The key actors in the coup you bigot nigerians tagged 'igbo coup' were all from the mid-western region,which comprises of todays edo and delta states,except ifeajuna,who hails from onitsha,and onitsha is an anioma town too,though balkanized into eastern region by the british,when anioma people lost the ekumeku battle.
Re: Once Tagged A Sectional Team Is A Champions Of Africa by GARRIx7(m): 11:52pm On Feb 10, 2013
pazienza:

Taa! Gbafuo! There is nothing like 'fellow deltan' if there was, nzeogwu's coup wouldn't have been named igbo coup,and asaba massacre wouldn't have happened.

Stop displaying your stupi.dity here.

No he's a fellow Anambrian....!!

Mechionu!!!

Ewu Kambia!!!

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eziachi: Ndigbo & Lagos- Asset Vs Liability / Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? / Breaking: Israeli Government Grants Broadcast Right To Radio Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.