Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Suggestion On How One can Abstain From Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Suggestion On How One can Abstain From Sex (4797 Views)

Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement / 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex / Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suggestion On How One can Abstain From Sex by cdamsel(f): 12:02am On Feb 11, 2013
What's ur opinion on how to stay away from.sex even when you are sexually active.
Re: Suggestion On How One can Abstain From Sex by JallowBah(f): 12:50am On Feb 11, 2013
If you have a hobby, try to focus on that.
Works for me.

And my job. And my daughter..
Re: Suggestion On How One can Abstain From Sex by 53cur3m0d3(m): 12:58am On Feb 11, 2013
Goan cut/block off Ur thing...
@cdamsel, honey, I don miss U no be small o...where U vanish go na?
Re: Suggestion On How One can Abstain From Sex by 190: 1:25am On Feb 11, 2013
^shes been phuckin and now wanna take a break grin grin grin
Re: Suggestion On How One can Abstain From Sex by eyenCalabar(m): 1:43am On Feb 11, 2013
cdamsel: What's ur opinion on how to stay away from.sex even when you are sexually active.

Use razor blade and inflict your pussy some lite wounds.
Re: Suggestion On How One can Abstain From Sex by Mynd44: 4:17am On Feb 11, 2013
Keep your mind of it.
Re: Suggestion On How One can Abstain From Sex by greenoak: 4:32am On Feb 11, 2013
As a man thinketh so is he.think of other Things dat a profitable it sure works
Re: Suggestion On How One can Abstain From Sex by KINGwax(m): 5:33am On Feb 11, 2013
Lock ur hole with a code and loose the key. Wen u need it, flash it at the computer village @ ikeja

1 Like

Re: Suggestion On How One can Abstain From Sex by PIAGET(f): 5:47am On Feb 11, 2013
See dis agaracha babe hehehe
after u'v enjoyd evry dat nids 2 be enjoyd wit a colossal damage 2 ur toto u nw wanna stay off sèx, too hilarious 4 me.
U cnt stay off sèx becos ALL THE DÍCKS U'V FÚCKD WILL ALWAYS HUNT U.
Psfff

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suggestion On How One can Abstain From Sex by jmoore(m): 6:07am On Feb 11, 2013
cdamsel: What's ur opinion on how to stay away from.sex even when you are sexually active.

stay away from boyfriends that want sex and make up your mind not to have s-ex until you are married.

1 Like

Re: Suggestion On How One can Abstain From Sex by numericalguy(m): 6:22am On Feb 11, 2013
PIAGET: See dis agaracha babe hehehe
after u'v enjoyd evry dat nids 2 be enjoyd wit a colossal damage 2 ur toto u nw wanna stay off sèx, too hilarious 4 me.
Psfff

OP, unfortunately PIAGNET is corect.
Stay away from all boyfrieds icluding d ones that dont want sex..
Re: Suggestion On How One can Abstain From Sex by Nobody: 6:43am On Feb 11, 2013

If you are in a rltnshp that involves sex, then quit.
But if your current partner is willing to accept the 'no sex' era then make sure you avoid being alone with him.

Sometimes is good being a secondary virgin, to allow your 'kaya' cool off. wink

1 Like

Re: Suggestion On How One can Abstain From Sex by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 11, 2013
Mastvbation

Thank you.
Re: Suggestion On How One can Abstain From Sex by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 11, 2013
JallowBah: If you have a hobby, try to focus on that.
Works for me.

Rubbish you focus on your husband liitle bance why don't you try us d new d1ck in town woof woof
Re: Suggestion On How One can Abstain From Sex by cdamsel(f): 10:30am On Feb 11, 2013
JallowBah: If you have a hobby, try to focus on that.
Works for me.

thanks dear bt I need specific activity
53cur3m0d3: Goan cut/block off Ur thing...
@cdamsel, honey, I don miss U no be small o...where U vanish go na?
I don miss u 2 oh,Kyle b serious jare,moni dey involved 4 dis Mata
PIAGET: See dis agaracha babe hehehe
Psfff
I'm gonna completely ignore it stupidity
[quote author=190]^shes been phuckin and now wanna take a break grin grin grin
190,I wish ur words cld hurt me
Re: Suggestion On How One can Abstain From Sex by cdamsel(f): 10:35am On Feb 11, 2013
nne3870:
If you are in a rltnshp that involves sex, then quit.
But if your current partner is willing to accept the 'no sex' era then make sure you avoid being alone with him.

Sometimes is good being a secondary virgin, to allow your 'kaya' cool off. wink
quiting is not an option,bt wat happens wen u guys re alone,wat activity wld u recomend nne wink
Re: Suggestion On How One can Abstain From Sex by cdamsel(f): 10:41am On Feb 11, 2013
Dat I opened a thread on dis topic doesn't mean its about me,lemme clear that up
Re: Suggestion On How One can Abstain From Sex by JallowBah(f): 10:46am On Feb 11, 2013
dvdon:
Rubbish you focus on your husband liitle bance why don't you try us d new d1ck in town woof woof

No, thank you.
Re: Suggestion On How One can Abstain From Sex by 7070: 11:14am On Feb 11, 2013
cdamsel: quiting is not an option,bt wat happens wen u guys re alone,wat activity wld u recomend nne wink

PLAY LUDO..smiley
Re: Suggestion On How One can Abstain From Sex by 190: 11:39am On Feb 11, 2013
cdamsel: Dat I opened a thread on dis topic doesn't mean its about me,lemme clear that up

I pray oh grin
Re: Suggestion On How One can Abstain From Sex by dmcdad: 12:18pm On Feb 11, 2013
Not about you?? And you never bothered to state it from the outset that it ain't you?? No need to waste an idea then...
Re: Suggestion On How One can Abstain From Sex by honeric01(m): 2:43pm On Feb 11, 2013
Start a game for one year on "anything [b]but [/b]penetration". if you survive the first month, then you're on the right course.

You should also stop wearing "inviting" clothes when you're around him. do the opposite of what you're used to doing when around him.
Re: Suggestion On How One can Abstain From Sex by xynerise: 2:46pm On Feb 11, 2013

Dont watch romantic movies, Dont stare at a guy's bulge and always read your Bible cool

1 Like

Re: Suggestion On How One can Abstain From Sex by cdamsel(f): 4:16pm On Feb 11, 2013
dmcdad: Not about you?? And you never bothered to state it from the outset that it ain't you?? No need to waste an idea then...
i don't think i ever said it was ♍£ dmcdad.bt pls,i do need ideas a lot is riding on it sha so pls contribute
Re: Suggestion On How One can Abstain From Sex by cdamsel(f): 4:18pm On Feb 11, 2013
honeric01: Start a game for one year on "anything [b]but [/b]penetration". if you survive the first month, then you're on the right course.

You should also stop wearing "inviting" clothes when you're around him. do the opposite of what you're used to doing when around him.
xynerise:
Dont watch romantic movies, Dont stare at a guy's bulge and always read your Bible cool
i like both ur ideas,noted sha
Re: Suggestion On How One can Abstain From Sex by dmcdad: 4:48pm On Feb 11, 2013
@op... You got me cackling with your expression of you being sexually attractive like there are much of a people out there that are not.. Anyways, there are no two-ways about this other than you. When I say you, I mean you! No idea that would be given to you on here or off here would work if and only if you have a firm decision to do otherwise. The thing is, everything boils down to your mind and how you programme it. You have to make this firm decision to stay off sex and anything relating to sex. There is a stage you would get to and you would be able to kiss, smooch, cuddle and the likes without having that much urge of having sex even.. I am saying this from experience, but then at this point in time, you have to stay off what would lead to sex coupled with a firm decision not to have sex...

In truth, anything is possible only if you do believe it so. Like I said, you can achieve this if and only if you believe it in your heart that you can do it and take necessary measures to help you in achieving your aim...
Re: Suggestion On How One can Abstain From Sex by Exponental(m): 4:50pm On Feb 11, 2013
Use a sleeping tablet whenever d thoughts come.
Re: Suggestion On How One can Abstain From Sex by cdamsel(f): 5:13pm On Feb 11, 2013
dmcdad: @op... You got me cackling with your expression of you being sexually attractive like there are much of a people out there that are not.. Anyways, there are no two-ways about this other than you. When I say you, I mean you! No idea that would be given to you on here or off here would work if and only if you have a firm decision to do otherwise. The thing is, everything boils down to your mind and how you programme it. You have to make this firm decision to stay off sex and anything relating to sex. There is a stage you would get to and you would be able to kiss, smooch, cuddle and the likes without having that much urge of having sex even.. I am saying this from experience, but then at this point in time, you have to stay off what would lead to sex coupled with a firm decision not to have sex...

In truth, anything is possible only if you do believe it so. Like I said, you can achieve this if and only if you believe it in your heart that you can do it and take necessary measures to help you in achieving your aim...
i won't argue wit Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ọ̥μ̥ if whether or nt its ♍£,bt if knowing its ♍£ makes Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ọ̥μ̥ feel a lot beta,den fine,i just need suggestions dats all,thanks doe,Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ọ̥μ̥ were very helpful.lemme correct sometin else,i said active nt attractive.Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ọ̥μ̥ really out 2 bash ♍£ 2day abi?
Exponental: Use a sleeping tablet whenever d thoughts come.
as funny as it sounds it cld work,lol
Re: Suggestion On How One can Abstain From Sex by 2morrow: 5:13pm On Feb 11, 2013
stay away from men!
cool
Re: Suggestion On How One can Abstain From Sex by starlightRR(m): 5:46pm On Feb 11, 2013
don't start what you can't finish.....get busy with other things like sports you would love to learn
Re: Suggestion On How One can Abstain From Sex by cdamsel(f): 5:46pm On Feb 11, 2013
2morrow: stay away from men!
cool
†ђξ issue is while in a r/ship
Re: Suggestion On How One can Abstain From Sex by dmcdad: 7:25pm On Feb 11, 2013
cdamsel: i won't argue wit Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ọ̥μ̥ if whether or nt its ♍£,bt if knowing its ♍£ makes Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ọ̥μ̥ feel a lot beta,den fine,i just need suggestions dats all,thanks doe,Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ọ̥μ̥ were very helpful.lemme correct sometin else,i said active nt attractive.Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ọ̥μ̥ really out 2 bash ♍£ 2day abi?as funny as it sounds it cld work,lol
I dont even know you sweetheart, why would I want to bash you or something

I dont even do that to people that have been on my nerves, much less someone that has never offended me...
Anywayz, na small thing sha. Na your hand e dey

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who And Who Won The Current Mr And Mrs Nairaland/romanceland? / / Drugs A Guy Should Keep At Home To Avoid Pregnancy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.